Spiders Mark [discontinued]

By luna_renn

Jade Rose lived a peaceful life with his family. There was only one danger and that was they lived on the out... More

Loss
bank robbery
Upgrade
Discover
The beginning
Beacon
Beacon pt.2
Diffrence
Dying star
Jaunedice
Unusual snow
Snow fall
Speacial surprise
On the other side
A talk before the trip
forever fall
Following the trail
Even more complicated
The day (volume 1 end)
FOOD FIGHT!
Best friends
Perfect
defeated by cookie
away
trahison
Broken
The dance
Golden Rose
field trip
the first day
uncovered
All aboard
ice cream problem
A Grimm situation
control
An Experience (volume 2 end)
switch
a new gem
start of the Festival
Winter is coming
a bird came to visit
Countermeasures
crime decrease
the return
A single choice
Offline
Aftermath
Downhill
beginning of the end
A slow destruction
A blinding white end
Without a doubt in the world! (Volume 3 end)
A big reunion
Back in action
Moving on
A hard encounter
What're you doing here?
Taking things apart
Oniyuri Pt.1
Oniyuri Pt.2
Toxin
The Rose curse (Volume 4 end)
Back in the saddle again
A very random set of events

Another escape

56 1 0
By luna_renn

With no objections from anyone, the teams get moving. But on the streets of Vale, the nightclub team was figuring out how to even get there.

Yang: are you sure you can keep up with a bike, Jade?

Jade: Yeah. I'm pretty confident in my ability to swing thank you.

She just shrugs and got on bumblebee with Neptune already on the bike she pulls off and drives worse than Jade.

Jade: this...this is gonna be hard...

With a sigh, he begins his adventure of trying to follow Yang with her cracked up driving.

————

After about an hour of driving, they finally arrived at the place. Jade swings in from over the building and lands next to Yang on her bike.

Yang: I'm surprised you actually kept up.

She takes off her helmet and Neptune looks like he just got thrown out of a tornado.

Jade: you good Neptune?

He shakes his hair and goggles back into place.

Neptune: Yup.

He gets off the bike and Jade jumped over it.

Jade: let's get this party started!

Both Yang and him activate their weapons. Walking through the place two Guards spot them and rush to close the front door.

Jade: me or you?

Yang: you may go.

She bows and he pulls back his arms as the chamber cycles. He hits the door completely breaking them pushing them out of place. He activated his spider arms and walks in with Yang.

Jade: Oh, buddy! I've come to whisk you away to a mystical place called prison.

He gets a bunch of guns pointed at him.

Junior: kill him!

Jade: they never learn, do they?

A hail of bullets fly at him but he lets his instincts take over and he completely dodged all of them. He lands on the wall and stares at him.

Jade: let's go.

He jumped into the crowd of guys and with one explosive punch knocks all of them away like a bunch of bowling pins. The few that actually were still up get shot with electric webs sending them back to the ground.

Junior: idiots...every last one of them.

Jade walks up to junior as he doesn't even attempt to fight back.

Junior: what do you want.

Jade: it's not what I want, it what she wants.

He points to the door and Yang walks through.

Jade: also your going to Jail.

Junior: bold assumption. What have I done to-

Jade hits the counter and rips a part of it off revealing a lot of cocaine.

Junior: Oh, damn it.

————

After 40 minutes of talking and tying up, they found out nothing.

Jade: this was an entire waste of time.

He jumped across the club over all the tied up thugs and junior.

Yang: let's hope everyone else is having better luck than us.

Her and Neptune join him at the door and they leave back to Yang's bike. He used the arms and a well-placed web line to crouch. By placing all of them on the ground and crouching on the line.

Yang: couldn't you just use them to crouch in the air. Those things seem pretty strong?

Jade: ehh, probably.

After a few minutes of nothing Yang gets a call on her scroll and Jade gets one in his visor.

Jade: yeah?

Sun: HEEEELLLLPPP! Big robot! Like really big! Roman torchwick is inside! It didn't eat him, it's like he's controlling it! But we need help!

Yang: where are you guys?

They all turn back to see them run past with the mech on their tail.

Jade: I think their that way. I'm gonna be doing a lot of running if this goes to a highway. Ooh! Wait!

Using his super hard soles he comes up with the plan for the bike to drive with him using a line to move with the bike.

Yang: are you sure this is gonna work?

Jade: nope! Just go!

She shrugged and starts driving.

————

jade: oh I'm terrified! This was a horrible plan! I should have just brought my bike! I need to do some Batman stuff with that damn thing! Have it somehow drive to me with an A.I in it!

Yang: we need to slow it down!

Jade: fuck it I'm running!

He activated the arms and pulls himself forward. He essentially threw himself and starts jumping off cars. He got in front of the mech and was now being chased by it.

Jade: oh I hate this so much!

Blake: just keep running!

Jade: gotcha boss lady!

Blake and Jade jump onto a car and turn to see Sun and Neptune crash into each other and fall off the side of the road.

Jade: okay two down and we're still gonna win! Do it, Weiss!

He grabs Blake and shot a web to the highway above. Weiss jumps off and creates a thick sheet of ice that makes that mech fall off the highway. They jump down and join Weiss.

Blake: how are we getting down there?

Jade: like this!

He grabs both of them and doesn't listen to their protest as he jumps off the side of the highway.

————

They get down and land next to Ruby who was staring down the mech.

Weiss: I hate you! So much right now!

Blake: that was crazy!

Jade: thank me later!

He gets into a crouching fighting position and his spider arms come out.

Jade: ready!

Ruby: of course!

The mech approached them, Jade and Ruby, rapidly come up with plans.

Jade/Ruby: freezer burn!

He teleports into the air and Yang jumped up as well.

Jade: you come here often?

Yang: funny! But not the time!

Weiss creates the sheet of ice and both crash down making a thick mist. Jade switched to infrared and shot webs at all of the lasers to blind Roman.

They all dash around in the mist until Jade and Yang meet. Using some type of weird ass plan they somehow threw each other at the mech. Yang punches an arm clean off while Jade is on the back looking for a weakness. He can't seem to find anything so his arms start jabbing holes into the mech while he throws explosive punches.

Jade: take this! And that! And this! HAAAAA!

Weiss: is he really going to solo this thing!

Jade: damn right!

The mech shot back and slams up against a pillar. It makes its other gun into an arm and punched him right through the pillar. He was quick to recover and web slings back over to his friends.

Ruby: you okay!

Jade: mostly! My aura is almost gone.

He takes all of the roses from the battlefield and swirls them around his team.

Blake: missiles!

About ten rockets are shot out the mech but once they made contact with the rose wall they were cut to shreds.

Yang: what are we doing?

Jade: uhh...

Ruby: Black Rose!

Only guessing what that means Jade and Blake use each other. He shoots a web line onto her arm and she begins swinging him.

Ruby: Yang! Weiss! We need to Get rid of those legs. For Jade and Blake to do their thing!

Jade: please hurry! I'm getting dizzy! Ruby! Ice flower!

Weiss and Ruby stand next to each other and she makes three white glyphs in front of crescent rose. She begins firing and every bullet she shot turned a part of the mech into ice.

The mechs legs were frozen solid.

Jade: I'm gonna throw up after this...Weiss give Yang a boost! We're taking this guy down.

With one last shot from his gauntlet, he gets thrown by Blake towards the mech. Yang joins him and they both were about to destroy this thing.

Yang: you come here often?

They both throw their punch and fly straight through the mech destroying it. He realized that they were not slowing down and he grabs Yang and activated his arms. They both fall into a roll but the arms had them covered and neither of them actually touched the ground.

He let's go and they can see Roman dusting himself facing the others.

Jade: ready!

Yang: yeah!

The chamber cycles and Jade throws Yang at Roman only for him to shatter like glass.

Jade: WHAT HAPPENED?

He had to yell to them because of the distance.

He shoots a web at the road above them and with this only web like he does a flip off it and lands next to his friends.

Yang: I don't know.

They both look up to see Roman tilting his hat at them from a ship as they fly away. There was a girl standing next to him who was spinning an umbrella while smiling at Jade. He went to shoot a tracker at them but forgot to put new ones in, such bad luck.

Jade: damn it!

He punched the ground as this is the sixth time Roman had gotten away from him.

Jade: out of all the villains I've fought the one in a hat gets away.

Weiss: I guess that girl really made our plans...fall apart!

He looks up and his mask receded into the neckline.

Jade: I love you but please, refrain from the jokes.

Weiss: but! But Yang does it!

Jade: Yang is actually funny sometimes.

Yang: hey! I'm funny all the time!

Blake had already walked away and Yang was leaving now.

Ruby: wait where's Sun and Neptune?

Jade: it doesn't matter.

He shrugged and began web swinging away.

End of chapter 4 volume 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 345 12
(Remake of the Old Story) When a young Rose was abused for most of his life, ran away into the arms of Evil. Grown up to be a 'bad man' by society bu...
230K 3.3K 32
Ruby Rose was treated like absolute trash ever since her mother disappeared. She just wants someone to be nice to her and show her love. Her pleas ar...
33.7K 559 22
5 years of being on the run and killing those who have been placed on a bounty with chemical warfare can kill one's outlook on humanity. That was the...
16.3K 184 21
Y/N above anything else is a survivor. Family decease due to an zombie apocalypse. As a big brother you protect all you have left but he failed as th...