š·š‘Ÿš‘œš‘¤š‘›š‘–š‘›š‘”.

By prettyaurass

Battling her demons due to the loss of her father, Snowlene moves to Chicago to live with her fashion icon, a... More

D R O W N I N G
Snowlene
Christopher
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e I v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
d i r t y t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o

t w e n t y - f o u r

1.6K 56 10
By prettyaurass

Snowlene giggled at the picture she just took. They just boarded Chris' jet nearly seven hours ago and he was passed out in the seat across from her but Snow couldn't sleep with her nerves on edge. Chris offered to stay awake and comfort her but she could see he was tired and assured him she was okay, even though she was far from it.

Making sure she wasn't sitting by a window, Snow tried to calm herself down by listening to Chris' music. Oddly enough, his voice calmed her down to an extent and she was close to falling asleep but she  fought against it. She was the only one awake, Red, Odell and Brian were also passed out in their seats with sleeping masks on.

Feeling the jet shake a little Snowlene shrieked, pausing her music and taking her earphones out. Looking around, Snowlene tried to control her breathing, her head started to hurt with the idea of the jet crashing. Snow secretly had a fear of flying, she always tried to fight it but right now she felt her nerves taking over.

"It's gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay, it's gonna-" Snow started to mumble under her breath.

"Snowflake?"Looking up, Chris was rubbing his eyes, waking up from a two hour nap." You good what's wrong?" He asks sleepily, wishing he could've slept longer

"N-Nothing...I'm okay, you can go back to sleep." She says, smiling, but Chris can see it was fake. Snow had mentioned on their way to the airport that she was nervous to board the jet but he didn't take it to heart. Looking at Snow, her finger nails were digging into the leather of the arm rest as she inhaled deep breaths.

"C'mere..." he says, noticing how uneasy she looked.

Standing to her feet, Snowlene walked to Chris where he pulled her gently onto his lap. Wrapping his arms around her waist, Chris grabs her chin to turn her face towards his.

"You good?"

"Yes Chris." She smiled, loving how concerned he was.

"C'mon,you haven't slept since we boarded. Wassup?" He licked his lips, eyeing her.

Sighing, Snow ran her fingers through his curls." I'm just a little on edge, I told you I don't like flying."

"I know babe but just try to relax, we gon' be on here for a while. Try and get some sleep for me, aight?"

"Aight." She mocked, making Chris chuckle and lean in to peck her lips, when he tried to pull away Snow cupped his face, pressing her lips against his once again. Sucking his bottom lip into her mouth, Snowlene sucked on it resulting in a groan releasing from Chris' mouth. Pulling away, she blushed, tucking her face into his neck, hoping to fall asleep soon.

---

Snow sighed in relief as they entered the hotel room, she was thankful there wasn't any paparazzi outside of the hotel but that's only because word hasn't gotten out that Chris Brown was in L.A.

"This place is so beautiful." Snowlene says, looking around the hotel suite that Chris got. He even payed for Brian, Od's and Red's room down the hall.

"Yeah it is...I'm jet lagged as hell, you gon' take a nap with me?" He asks, sitting his suitcases and bag of toiletries down. Chris never liked the minnie ass soaps and bottles of shampoo the hotel's provided so he brought his own shit.

"I want to take a shower first, I am tired though."

Chris nods, letting Snow go refreshen up while he grabs his stuff to take a shower in the second bathroom.

Snowlene admired the beautiful bathroom before going to set the water to her liking in the shower. When luke warm, she strips out of her clothes before quickly tying her hair into a messy bun. Stepping into the shower, she closes the glass door before letting her body relax as the water beat down on her back.

After scrubbing her body thoroughly and washing her face, Snow turned the faucet off and stepped out the shower. Her body tensed at the cold air as she quickly grabbed a towel to wrap around herself.

After drying her damp body, Snowlene moisturized her skin with the lotion she brought before slipping on her black underwear set. Grabbing Chris' Black Pyramid T-shirt he gave her, that was folded on the toilet seat, Snow slipped it on followed by her thigh high grey socks.

Throwing her dirty clothes in the hamper, she hung the towel on the rack before exiting the bathroom, letting the steam escape through the door. Her eyes landed on Chris, sitting on the edge of the bed in only black sweats and black socks. Scrolling through his phone in his right hand while holding a lit cigarette in the other.

Chris looked up, smiling and biting his bottom lip." You look good in my gear, you should do some modeling for me."

"You think so?" Snow blushed, sitting next to Chris on her knees. She discreetly gazed at his tattooed chest before flickering her eyes back to his.

He nods, taking one last drag from his cigarette before ashing it and placing his phone beside him. Chris grabbed Snow's hand, intwining their fingers.

"I'm so glad you here with me, I wouldn't have anybody else."

Snowlene nods whilst in her mind she's trying to figure out where her and Chris stand. Friends? More than friends? They kiss and flirt often but haven't confessed any feelings to each other. Snow doesn't want to fall for Chris unless he's gonna catch her, and besides, she likes Ethan, he's sweet and caring and they've already been on a date. Chris asking her to come to L.A isn't considered as a date...right?

"Watchu' thinking 'bout?" Chris asks, brushing her hair behind her pierced ear.

She shakes her head." Nothing." Sighing, Snow bites her bottom lip out of habit.

Instantly Chris' eyes flicker to her lips, his eyes sitting low as he doesn't waste time to lean up, Snow sitting on her knees has her towering over him, before he connects their lips. Starting off as a few pecks, turns sloppy as she grabs the back of his neck to increase the depth of the kiss.

Tongues tangled like vines, Chris quickly grips Snow's hips in his large hands, itching to grip something else. Losing against temptation, he grips her ass,hard, under her shirt making Snow gasp out of shock before they're back to making out.

Again he squeezes her ass making Snowlene humm against his lips as her hands gripped his curls.

Feeling his member grow in his sweats, Chris broke the kiss, not wanting things to go further, which suprised him. He had that much respect for Snowlene.

"Why'd you stop?" She asks between heavy breaths, the kiss was that good.

Smirking, Chris pecked her lips." C'mon, let's rest, we gon' go out tonight. Imma show you what L.A got to offer." He says, moving further up the king sized bed.

Pursing her lips, Snow crawls up the bed, laying her head on Chris' chest as he wrapped his arms around her body.

---

Stirring a bit,Snowlene cracked her eyes open to be met with darkness. She still laid on Chris' chest, looking up he was on the phone and he didn't notice she was awake.

"...Liana stop bullshitting me. I specifically asked that if you had any appointments concerning our baby then try to move them until I'm back in Chicago. Now you want me to drop everything and come down? Nah fuck that... Bad father? My damn child ain't even born yet!" He snapped, ending the call before tossing his phone by his feet.

Snow rubbed his chest." You okay?"

Looking down, Chris smiled lightly." Yeah I'm good, you was out for some time I was just about to wake ya'. We heading down to the club in an hour or two."

"No, I want to sleep some more." She whined, snuggling up closer to his bare chest.

"You slept for three hours baby, c'mon, up." He says, tapping her bare thigh.

Huffing, she sits up and brushes her hair from her face." Why we going to the club anyway?"

Chris shrugs." Chill, smoke, drink."

She nods and watches as he gets up, his back muscles flex as he stretches his arms before standing to his feet.Snapping out of her gaze, Snow climbs out the bed and walks towards her suitcase. Zipping it open, she finds a chilled but sexy outfit wich was light blue denim skirt and and a black boob tube crop top that stopped just beneath her breasts and a denim jacket. Not packing any heels, Snow grabbed her white Air Forces to pair with her outfit.

Hearing the shower run, she figured Chris was in the bathroom before grabbing her clothes and toiletries and going to the main bathroom.

After a thirty minute shower, she lotioned her body before slipping on her outfit,Snowlene left her hair loose and in a middle path before spraying her Vanilla spritz on herself. For accessories she wore a simple silver chain And light makeup.

Satisfied with her look, Snow exited the bathroom to see Chris finger combing his hair in the mirror. He wore a black and red Black Pyramid jersey, dark blue ripped jeans and black Timbs. Looking like a damn snack which had Snow biting her lip.

Chris turned to see Snowlene looking at him and he eyed her bare legs and stomach in the skirt and crop top she wore.

"Damn mami." He smiled walking towards her, ever since Snowlene and him first kissed in her bedroom, he's seen her in a different way, and vice versa. Gripping her waist, he pulled her against his chest. Chris places his face in the crook of her neck and inhales her Vanilla spritz." You smell good."

"Y-You too." She stutters as his lips brush against the crook of her neck." You look good too."

"Thanks baby." He says, aligning his face with hers and placing a peck on her glossy lips." Your skirt short though, I don't need niggas grabbing on you like this." Chris grabs her ass harshly making her giggle.

"You getting too comfortable with grabbing my ass." She says with a smirk and a blush coated her cheeks.

"Ain't my fault it's so firm," he bites his bottom lip as he massages her ass." And don't act like you don't like it." When Snowlene doesn't say anything but smile, he chuckles." Exactly. Now let's go, Brian, Od and Red, left already."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, they weren't gon' wait for us." He answers, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and opening the door with the card.

They walk down the hall, bypassing a girl coming out her room who gawked at Chris and Snowlene in shock as they ignored her. Pressing the button for the elevator, they wait patiently for it to get to their level, meanwhile the girl is rummaging in her bag for her phone.

When the doors open, Snow and Chris step in just as the shutter of the camera goes off and the doors close. Groaning she looks down at her phone to see a blurry picture.

"Did that girl just take a picture of us?" Snow asks looking up at Chris who has his head leaned against the wall.

"Nah, if she did i would toss her phone out the window. I hate that shit..."

"You can't help it. You're famous, people are going to want to take pictures of you..." she says truthfully just as the elevator doors open.

Walking out into the lobby, Chris grabs Snow's hand, pulling her closer to him and whispering in her ear." Paparazzi gon' be outside, just ignore 'em and keep your head down."

Snow nods, growing nervous as they get closer to glass doors. Chris walks in front of her, holding her hand still as they step outside. Instantly, camera flashes go off like lightning while questions are being thrown their way.

"Chris, Chris! Look here!"

"Chris is she your girlfriend!?"

"Does Nadia know her niece is out here with you!?"

"Snowlene, how does it feel to be with Chris Brown?!"

"Are you still upset about the fight at his birthday party?!"

What? Snowlene started to breathe heavily as they crowded around them, Chris still had a grip on her hand, leading Snow to a black Jeep that was waiting for them. But she did as he said, keeping her head down, letting her hair cover her face.

Chris opens the back door and helps Snow in before sliding in next to her and closing the door.

"Chris, what if they got pictures of us and they post it and it gets to my aunt?" She rambles nervously, looking out the window as the driver pulls off.

"If it does, I'll get them to take that shit down. Aight?" He says, pulling her into his side and pecking her forehead.

Snowlene nods, enjoying the comfortable, silent ride before the car shortly pulls up in front of the club. Through the tinted windows she peeps the group of paparazzi and line of people waiting to head into the club.I can't do this.

"There's too many people, I-I don't want to get caught-"

"You won't, just ignore them, they call your name? Ignore 'em.  Don't look towards the camera, they gon' try to shove it in our faces to get a good picture, but just keep your head down." He repeats from before.

"But-"

"Trust me Snowflake." Chris looks at her sincerely.

Biting her bottom lip she nods hesitantly. Grabbing her hand, Chris opens the door as they step out. Instantly his hired security, Jonas and Miguel, go to stand securely in front of them as paparazzi start to rush their way.

Snow keeps her head down, looking at her shoes as she hears them throw questions.

"Breezy!" One girl in the line squeals before everybody starts to holler and shout for their attention.

Finally, Jonas and Miguel get them safely into the club. Snow shakes her head, she would never be able to handle fame, if she wasn't with Chris she would've hurt one of the paparazzi.

Chris leads her to his section where Od, Red, Brian a few girls and a few other friends were. Taking his seat on the black leather couch, Chris pulls Snowlene close to him, like thighs-touching close. Which has all the other girls in his section sending her a glare.

"Time to loosen up. Whatcha' want to drink?" Chris asks Snow, leaning closer to her ear so she could hear him over the loud thumping of the music.

"I'm not gonna drink a lot tonight," she giggles." But a peach Ciroc is fine."

Nodding Chris calls one of his security guards over with his two fingers. When Jonas leans down in front of Chris, he whispers something in Jonas' ear making him nod before leaving the section.

"Aye! Light this!"

A blunt is being rotated, Snow smokes,  Chris smokes, everybody else smokes to get their high on. Snowlene is now swaying to music, she's enojoying herself not worried about anything else. With her phone on silent, she's unaware of the messages Nadia are sending her after seeing their pictures all on Instagram.

"I can't believe her, I can't believe Chris!" Nadia screams, pacing her living room floor.

"Calm down Nadia." Her close friend, Ferrah says." Aslong as Snowlene is-"

"I told them both no! But OH! Let's not listen to Nadia! Chris is so fucking imature, he's taking my eighteen year old niece out to a whole new city and is flaunting her like they're....a couple!" Nadia sighs, looking up at her ceiling as she mumbles incoherent Spanish under her breath.

Ferrah, looks off to the side, sipping her tea. Not the imaginary kind either." What are you going to do when they come back to Chicago?"

Nadia chuckles bitterly." Chris will defiantly not be allowed anywhere near Snow."

"Didn't you say he made her happy?"

"I don't care!"

"Oop, okay then..." Ferrah mumbles looking down at her nails.

Nadia felt a growing headache, she made one promise to her sister Gabriella, and that was to keep Snow safe. But now she's 2000 miles away from her and who knows what could be hapening to her?

Snowlene giggled as she slid in the back seat with Chris. She's never had so much fun in her life, Snow was a little tipsy but a lot of high. Chris rolled blunts like their wasn't a tomorrow, when actuality it was the next day. 2AM to be exact.

"You had fun?" He slurred, kissing her neck before looking into her low eyes that resembled his.

"Y-Yes." She hiccups, making them chuckle.

"You'll be fine in the hotel by yourself for a second?"

Snowlene frowns." By myself?"

Chris nods, licking his lips and leaning his head against the headrest." Yeah, a few of my boys are in town. I haven't seen them in years and just wanted to do a quick show up. I know you tired...so, yeah." He shrugs.

Biting the corner of her lip, Snowlene nods, leaning her head on his shoulder as she let's out another hiccup." Okay..."

When showing up at the hotel,  thankfully their was no paparazzi so they were able to get through the door without having cameras in their faces.

In their hotel room, Chris smoked a cigarette, texting one of his friends while Snow changed in the bathroom.

"Snow, Imma head out now!"

Opening the door, she steps out in a tank top and shorts, her face bare and hair in a sloppy bun. " Okay, can I order food, I'm hungry?"

"Yeah go ahead, use my card in the draw." Walking up to her, Chris kisses her forhead, nose and when coming to her lips he kissed them longer. " I'll be back in thirty minutes." He says before leaving out.

Chris had a pounding headache from all the consumed alcohol but ignored it as he stepped into the parking lot. The L.A. air smelt of dew and his cologne he put on after having a shower and changing again.

Getting in his newly bought Black porche, Chris reved up the engine before driving down the road. It wasn't too busy since it was early hours of the morning.

The scenery started to change as he drove further away from the hotel. The large grand buildings disappeared and were replaced with wrecked homes with broken windows and every brick wall had graffiti sprayed on it. Pit bulls on leashes barked in the background and junkies stood on the corner of the streets.

Seeing the two storey brick house come into view, Chris parked on the curb, next to a red Cadillac,and hopped out.

"Look at this! Bhris mah nigga!" Jemal hollered from his porch stairs as he smoked a blunt.

Chris smirked, walking up to Jemal, who wore a red bandana around his neck. Slapping  hands,  Chris then slapped hands with the other men representing with the red bandanas they wore around their mouths and in their back pockets.

"Thought you wasn't gon' stop by blood." Jemal smirked, puffing on his spliff.

"Nah, you know Imma always stop by when in L.A."

"Thats wassup. Aye, you got anywhere to be, a few honeys showing up later?" Jemal asked, rasing his eyebrow that had the tattoo "die hard" inked above.

Chris instantly thought of Snow, remembering how he said he would be back in thirty minutes." Nah, nah,nah. It's cool..."

---

8AM. Chris stumbled into the hotel room. Feeling bile build up in his mouth, he ran to the main bathroom but ended up throwing up in the sink. Groaning, Chris wanted to cry at how numb is body felt. Jemal always knew how to get him to take or drink shit that ended him up in rehab a few years ago.

Rinsing the sink, he quickly brushed his teeth before stripping out his clothes except boxers before walking into the room. Snowlene laid sound asleep, bawled up with food dishes on the dressing table.

Chris chuckled. She had fun.

Slowly he crawled on the matress,  not wanting to wake her up. In all honesty he wanted to cuddle, it was his favourite thing to do with his mother when he was sick or sad. Chris sometimes whishes he didnt grow up, when he was younger nothing was better than his mother's love. Now a grown up, he hates to be alone, Snowlene was his go-to when he needed comfort.

Feeling the bed dip and cold arms around her, Snowlene started to stirr in her sleep.

"Chris..." She mumbles sleepily, feeling him resting behind her.

"Yeah." He mutters,  wrapping his arms around her timid body and pulling her back into his chest as he cradled his face in her neck.

"You said thirty minutes...you was gone for like thirty hours." That there makes Chris chuckle nervously.

He got caught up with Jemal and ended up smoking, drinking and getting laid by the "honeys" that showed up.

"Sorry, lost track of time," he says the first thing in his mind before kissing her cheek." Goodnight Snowflake."

She giggles, correcting him." Good morning."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Completed chapter 24 :Tuesday 9 July 2019. 22:04PM

Yo! Thanks sooooo much for 2K. Got me crying nshit.😢💗

Annnyyyywhore.

Nadia knows Snowlene left, Chris got some friends in the blood gang....yeah life is good life is great.

Lol lemme stop!

Excuse any errors💀

I love y'all.

Stay Breezy babes❤

missLoveLee💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 7.5K 32
Mariah is young, beautiful,and a mother to a three year old boy. She and her son are well taken care of but she and the father of her child don't exa...
5.5K 231 35
I love story of two best friends that turn into a sad story
237K 6.1K 46
Serena Diamond has had a passion for dancing all her life. She got her skills from her Mother and Grandmother who passed away. Her Father has been an...
3.8K 155 6
Jaylyn is a girl straight out of high school who would do anything to get away from her mother, and her mother's boyfriend. With the help of her sist...