Naruto: Beginning of Hatred

By BokAA1337

The action happens when Naruto and Sasuke fight in Valley of the End. Naruto lost and returns alone with hole... More

Chapter 1: Beginning Of Hatred.
Chapter 2: Conversation.
Chapter 3: The Truth, Information About Prison And Plan For Future In Prison.
Chapter 4: Arrival In Blood Prison And 'Sealed'.
Chapter 5: "THIS PLACE IS WORSE THAN KONOHA!!!"
Chapter 6: Continuation Of Suffering.
Chapter 7: Coup On Naruto's Life And Beginning Of Evil Naruto.
Chapter 8: Naruto Is Changing.
Chapter 9: Naruto's Memory.
Chapter 10: Shocked Informations And One-Eyed Fox.
Chapter 11: So called 'Home'.
Chapter 12: "Am I Dead?"
Chapter 13: 'Family' Comes Back And Shocked Truth.
Chapter 14: Changed, Something Unexpected, Present With Power And Informations.
Chapter 15: Konoha Arrival And Naruto Released.
Chapter 16: Shock, 'Friends', 'Family' And Explanations.
Chapter 17: Freedom And New Power But With Big Cost.
Chapter 18: Kusagakure.
Chapter 19: Anger Reveal And Meeting.
Chapter 20: Elder Foxes, New Bijū And New Family.
Chapter 21: Return.
Chapter 22: Studying, Forging A Sword And First Signs Of Forgiveness.
Chapter 23: Sword Finished And Forgiveness?
Chapter 24: Council.
Chapter 25: Exam, Fight And Deal.
Naruto's Sword Ability
Chapter 26: First Part Of Jōnin Exam-Part 1.
Chapter 27: First Part Of Jōnin Exam-Part 2.
Chapter 28: Second Part Of Jōnin Exam-Part 1.
Chapter 30: Ritual And More Power.
Chapter 31: Preliminary-Part 1: Naruto's Wrath.
Chapter 32: Preliminary-Part 2.
Chapter 33: Preliminary-Part 3.
Chapter 34: Memory Seal And Beginning Of The Trip.
Chapter 35: Training And Confrontation.
Chapter 36: Suna, More Training, Katana Finished And Fox Realm.
Chapter 37: Mate, Sealing, Fox Summonig Contract, Fox Sage Mode And Training.
Chapter 38: Final Part Of Jōnin Exam - Part 1.
Chapter 39: Final Part Of Jōnin Exam - Part 2: Quarterfinals And True Friend?
Chapter 40: Final Part Of Jōnin Exam - Part 3: Semifinals And New Dream.
Chapter 41: Final Part Of Jōnin Exam - Part 4: Finals, Sealed Away And Power.
Chapter 42: A Lot Of Meetings, Power And New Members Of Akatsuki.
Chapter 43: Meeting Akatsuki, Fox Realm And New Family.

Chapter 29: Second Part Of Jōnin Exam-Part 2.

10.7K 186 12
By BokAA1337

"Speak" people speak

'Thought' people thought

"Speak" demon/demonic speak

'Thought' demon/demonic thought

"[Jutsu]" Jutsu

A/N: Hello world! If you see errors, please write. I will accept any constructive criticism. Please enjoy!!! I don't own Naruto.

-----With Naruto Two Days Later-----

Naruto lies on a branch near the tower in the middle of the forest where every team need be there in three days. 'Hmm... I have 3 scrolls now. One is mine and two are random people. There is no one who can entertaining me. I killed only 3 Shinobi in this exam. Last team was scared like they was never frightened. They just give me the scroll. What a shame. Shinobi today is just cowards.' Naruto thought before sighed. "Ehh... I need to find last scroll." Naruto said to himself and started to scan terrain to find Shinobi. "Okay... One Shinobi team are about 5 miles in north. Another team is 6 miles on north-west. And third team are going to the tower. They probably have all scrolls. Maybe I should wait for other team and fight. It's not like I have better things to do when I just take last scroll and enter the tower I will just need to wait for another part of the exam. Let's wait to the last minute and then I will take last scroll." Naruto said to himself and grinned like a maniac. Naruto then take a REALLY long nap.

-----To Menma, Naruko And Team They Found-----

Naruko are sitting on branch and listen to her comrades. They have luck on their side when they found tracker team first day. In tracker team was Hinata, Kiba and Shino.

"Hmm... Only two scrolls and we can go to the tower." Kiba said.

"Yeah. I wonder If someone from Konoha is in the tower now." Menma said.

"Same, why? Because I hope we will meet our friends here." Shino said.

"Hinata do you see someone?" Kiba asked and she shooked her head as no. "Ehh... Only 9 teams can pass. I hope Konoha 12 will pass this part of the exam."

"Don't forget about Naruto-nii." Naruko said.

"He is alone. He don't have a chance to pass this part alone. He is a dead-last!" Kiba shouted.

"Don't underestimate him Kiba, why? Because he beat Menma and Sasuke in one hit." Shiba said.

"He was lucky!" Kiba said and Menma nodded.

"You two are stubborn as always." Naruko said a bit annoyed.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" Kiba shouted even louder.

"Don't yell, jeez." Naruko said. "You two just can't accept that he is stronger than you even if you know that it's true." They stood in silence knowing that what she told is true.

"Let's just move." Kiba said and everyone nodded.

-----After Some Hours-----

"Wraf!" Akamaru shouted.

"Blood?" Kiba asked and Akamaru nodded. "Where?" Kiba asked again and follow Akamaru with his team. When they get there they saw 3 Shinobi from Kusa.

"What happened here?" Kiba asked with terror. They saw body without heart and hole in his chest. Next one was without head and last one also without head but also she don't have arm.

"S-Shiba y-you k-know w-what h-happened here?" Hinata asked with widened eyes.

"Someone did this with bare hands." He looked at corpses and started to speak. "For sure heads was ripped of with big force. Same with this one who have hole in his chest." He looked at arm. "But arm it's another story, why? The arm has been ripped out also with a great force but you can also see the traces of fangs. So the question is whether it was a summon or the ordinary animal passed this way and tried to eat, but sensed someone and left the arm in this place?" Shino said. Kiba then walk closer to corpses and sniffed them.

"They died first day on this part of exam." Kiba said and Menma was about to ask something but Kiba interrupted him "Before you ask. No. No I can't smell this one who did this." He said.

"They have something with them?" Shino asked and Kiba started to search their corpses finding nothing. 

"No. Whoever did this. He or she take all of their stuffs besides weapons." Kiba said and rubbed his chin. 

"Something's wrong?" Menma asked Kiba.

"It's odd. Very odd." Kiba said.

"Can you tell us what are you talking about?" Menma said a bit irritated.

"Do not you think it's strange that whoever did this didn't take their weapons?" Kiba asked.

"Now that you told this you are right." Menma said but senses that someone are observing them.

"Come on out! I know you are there!" Menma shouted.

From trees fall Neji, TenTen and Lee. They stood now in front of them.

"Why are you here and also what happened here?" Neji asked.

"We know only this that in this exam in one team is monster. Or in this forest live something that don't want us here. And here you have example." Menma said.

"You telling us this that in someone's team is monster?" TenTen asked.

"It's only theory. Only if Shikamaru was here maybe he would be able to tell us something more." And all of a sudden Shikamaru, Ino and Chouji are behind them.

"What happened here?" Shikamaru asked. Everyone turned around and sees them.

"Shikamaru. What a luck." Menma said.

"So, can you inform me what happened here?" Shikamaru asked.

"Right. As you can see, there are three corpses with missing parts of the body." Kiba said and Shikamaru nodded. "Our theory is that in someone's team is monster or something live in this forest and doesn't want us here so it killed those three. Also whatever or whoever did this didn't take their weapons. Only food and whatever else they had with them." Kiba said.

"Y-Y-You know w-when they d-died?" Ino asked afraid that some monster may take part in the exam. 

"First day on this part of exam." Kiba said. "What should we do, Shikamaru?"

"Hmm..." Shikamaru used his pose to think. Then he got up and said. "The best plan is that, we  should avoid this thing. But if we encounter it, we are dead for sure."

"What do you mean we are dead. I'm sure we can take it when all of us will fight." Menma said.

"Take a look what it did to them!" Shikamaru shouted and continued "And take a look at distance between corps. This two tried to run but failed. This thing isn't only really strong but also fast." Everyone looked at corps and have fear in their eyes. "Calm down. Right now we didn't to fear anything. We will fear when we encouter it. But now how many scrolls you have?" Shikamaru said and calmed everyone down.

"We have 6." Neji said.

"We have 3." Menma and Kiba said.

"We have 5." Shikamaru said.

"Here take them and let's go to the tower." Neji said and hand one scroll to Menma and one to Kiba.

"Right let's go." Shikamaru said. 'Whatever it is we need to be careful around. I hope this monster isn't in someone's team. This exam is pain in the ass. What a drag.' Shikamaru thought and they started to run in tower's direction.

-----To Naruto-----

Naruto opened his eyes. 'Hmm... Team is going in this way and this team is big. Really big. 11 Shinobi. I can fill also that Naruko is with them. That means that she and Menma found others from Konoha 12.' Naruto thought and realised something 'WAIT! They are going from direction where I killed this Kusa Shinobi. Probably Nara is with them. I need to run. If there is Team Asuma and Menma and Naruko then they can have someone with Byakugan. If Hyūga spot me then I will need to explain all this blood. This exam is pain in the ass.' Naruto thought and run in on the north. "There is a team with a scroll I should take their scroll and fast go to the tower and wash myself. I need to get rid of this blood."

Naruto runs at full speed. Minute later he is on his destination. He can see again Kusa Shinobi but in this team are four people. Naruto fall on his foot in front of them. "Hello there."

They jumped back and takes look at Naruto they eyes widened when they realised who is it. Someone said with fear in his eyes " O-One-Eyed F-Fox."

"DING, DING, DING. You win your reward." Naruto said with maniac grin and saw them confused.

"W-W-W-What r-r-reward?" woman ask in terror.

Naruto did one hand sign and in a poof of black smoke Ningen No Shinigami appeared in his right hand. Then his grin changed from maniac to insane and his voice was more demonic "DEATH." Naruto said. And they started run at him with intent to kill.

(A/N: Full orange is Naruto and when his eyes are changing imagine that his eyes changed to Kitsune Sharingan. In the end there is only one sword not five.)

"Tsk... Why there are no one who can entertain me? Ahh ... When I'm in the tower, I will have to start the ritual. I have over 250 kills on my account." Naruto said to himself annoyed. "Okay let's take last scroll and then lets go towards the tower." He said. "Why I killed third one like that. Now I'm in blood everywhere." Naruto sealed his sword and starts running at full speed to the tower.

-----In Front Of The Tower----- 

Naruto arrived minute later no one is near and he sighed in relief. He then sensed that in tower are all Konoha 12 and their Senseis, Menma, Naruko, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Minato and Kushina. 'FUCK! How?! How they are here that fast?!?! Let's listen what are they talking about.' Naruto thought and now is in front of the door. He started to listen what they are talking about.

-----In The Tower-----

There stood Konoha 12 and their Senseis, Menma, Naruko, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Minato and Kushina. Shikamaru told them what happend when they meet Team Gai, Team Kurenai, Menma and Naruko.

"You telling us that there is monster in someone's team or something is in this forest?" Tsunade asked.

"Yes, Hokage-sama." Shikamaru said.

"Maybe we should stop the exam and get rid of that thing?" Minato asked.

"No." Shikamaru said and Minato narrowed his brow. "Konoha reputation will fall if we do this."

"Shikamaru is right. We can't risk our reputation and besides they signed these documents that it's not our fault if they died." Tsunade said. 

"Did you saw Naruto?" Kushina asked.

"No." Naruko said a bit sad.

"Don't worry he will be fine." Kakashi said and all of a sudden someone opened the doors.

There stood Naruto full in blood. "Man... Really there is someone who can entertain me? This exam is boring as fuck." He said with closed eyes. Naruto throw his scrolls at the desk where Shinobi was sitting. "One is mine." He said.

"R-Right. Y-You p-passed." Shinobi said with fear in his eyes. Naruto started to walking in others direction.

Naruko was first to speak "N-Nii-san?" Naruto looked at her with a smile.

"Yeah?" he asked still with a smile.

"A-Are you alright?" She asked worried.

"Yeah. Why shouldn't I?" he asked fake confused.

"You have blood all over your body." she said.

"I know. But this isn't mine, so don't worry." He said and smiled and she smiled back. Then everyone was in front of Naruto. "You need something?" he said coldly.

"D-Did you know about some kind of monster?" Tsunade asked a bit scared.

"Monster? No. Why?" He asked fake confused.

"Shikamaru, if you can." Tsunade said, Shikamaru nodded and started to speak. "We saw three Kusa Shinobi. Two of them without heads and one of those two without arm with the traces of fangs like something ripped it off. And third one has hole in his chest and without heart."

Naruto mentally grinned like a maniac but on surface he hide that he was pleased that he did this to them. "Only thing I know is that I  heard screams on the first day." Naruto said. But not lied he heard screams.

"So from where you have this blood." Menma asked.

"I killed four Shinobi about ten minutes ago." Naruto answered.

"Why?!" Sakura yelled.

"And why not? They didn't want to give me their scroll and then they rushed at me with intent to kill. I killed them only in self-defence." Naruto said with a fox grin. "Now if you excuse me I want to take a bash to get rid of that blood." He said and walked past them to his room.

"Do you believe him?!" Sakura asked.

"I do." Naruko said.

"WHAT?!" Everyone shouted.

"You saw first day when we went to take him back to us. He killed near 40 people but they tried to kill him. So you should know that his character can't change in three weeks. Also we don't have any proofs that he did this." Naruko said a bit irritated that they accuse her brother.

"Naruko is right." Shikamaru said and everyone except Naruko narrowed their eyes. "We don't have any proofs that he did this. Right now let's rest." Shikamaru said and went to his room as well. And then everyone nodded and went to their rooms.

-----To Naruto-----

'Uff... That was close. Let's take a bath and then let's start working on this ritual. I should finish preparations by tomorrow. Maybe I will ask Naruko for help? Nah... If I will try then she can invite others...' Naruto thoughts and went take a bath. 30 minutes later he started to prepare ritual.

A/N: Uff... The longest chapter I wrote, haha. I don't have something to say so I only say this. I hope you like it and wait for another chapter. JA NE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 138 8
"I hate him. He hates me. Just the way it's supposed to be." Naruto Uzumaki is stuck in his own world, he's locked himself in his own personal prison...
254 17 12
Naruto is the jailor for the village's most hated demon, Kurama. He puts up a physiological mask to help both lessen the physical pain, and to help h...
604K 15.7K 31
He knew it, he did. He didn't accept it though. He suffered the consequences, consequences that god knew he didn't deserve to suffer. He deserved bet...
62.6K 1.6K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...