HEARTLESS PRINCE

Par NilaKeis

I wont's write much about this story because I want you to enjoy Arnav's and Khushi's journey. So there is no... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Giveaway
The Winner is

Chapter 4

3.6K 162 7
Par NilaKeis

Chapter 4

As soon as Khushi's gaze fell on the person next to her, she recognized him as the guy who saved her life. His smile was sweet and trusting when he greeted her with one simple hi. She knew she needed to react, return his kind words but everything was blank. Everything, except the cruel words of her family. Her Babuji, her hero, repented that he brought her into his family. Her mother, who wasn't happy with his decision. And her only sister, who hated her because her wedding was called off. Her family, this family was her whole world. Their house was a place where she grew up and now, after everything, Khushi felt like a stranger. She felt like some intruder.

It was hard to be part of a conversation after the shock of losing everything that made you to the person you are. This was the reason Khushi didn't have enough strength to speak to this stranger, so she just nodded and smiled weakly. After she made sure he ended his sentence, she turned around to walk away and find some place to rest. Getting some peace was important because Khushi needed urgently to calm down and sort her heart out. How will she ever look into their eyes and speak again with them after the knowledge about their real opinion? How will she ever walk into this house and look into her Babuji's eyes who repented to ever brought her into his house? How?

The floor in the corner of Mandir became part of her own heaven as soon as she sat on the floor. The ground was cold and hard, but it gave Khushi the feeling of home even if this would never truly be her home. She remarked how someone took place right beside her and wondered who it was. As soon as she discovered the same face as before, she looked shy away.

>>Where I come from, people say thank you if someone save their life.<<

She observed his face and frowned.

>>I helped you on the streets Ms.? Remember?<<

He looked deeply into her eyes as he tried to read what was on her mind. His gaze was too much to bear because Khushi have got the feeling he could read her deepest secrets and she wasn't ready yet to share her pain with someone. She looked back to front and saw secretly from the corner of her eyes to him because she wasn't able to ignore him as much she wasn't able to tell him everything about herself. It would be so easy to share her sorrows with this stranger but on the other side, trust is hard to earn.

No she decided she won't say anything but still her eyes remain secretly on him. His black hair was long so that he could actually put the strands behind his ear. His skin was dark and shined golden in the sun. She observed his clothes and saw a simple black t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. His style was very modern and he seemed actually nice. On the other side she remembered what her Amma told her once about strangers and how to behave with them. She should really not talk with him.

In the moment Khushi thought on her Amma she felt the loss and rejection inside her heart. Her family didn't want her to be part of them anymore. Remembering their conversation still pained. It was his boring gaze which brought her back to here and now. Suddenly Khushi remembered his words and knew he was right. She should really thank him for helping her. She was in hurry earlier today so that she forgot to say thank you which needed to be done now. Her glance moved back to him and she whispered, >>Shukriya.<<

Then she breathed deep in and out before she decided to go back home. She needed to face her demons evern she wasn't ready for what was waiting for her. She stood up and wanted to leave Mandir when she heard his voice again.

>>Are you back tomorrow?<<

She looked back but didn't answer before. Then she turned around and started to walk away, her thought's still by her family. But before she left the building his voice was back again.

>>I am here tomorrow, too. I will wait to see you again.<<

She continued walking away not even realizing what the stranger said to her.

***

Khushi went back to her home but somehow the journey back home took too long. She walked a huge part of the way back on purpose, just to give herself few more moments before she has to face the only family she ever knew. They will probably ask her where she was and she should get some excuse for her absence. But as soon as she thought about them and their words she started to cry. She didn't took one rickshaw because her face was red and her eyes teary. She needed time to hide this from her parents, but it was difficult because no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop crying. No matter what, they shouldn't find out that she heard their conversation and that she was heartbroken about their hurtful words. After all, they are still her family. Her everything. People she loved. Why, oh why Devi Meyia, was all this happening? Maybe this all was just a bad dream and she will just wake up every moment.

She reached her house and opened the door silently. Payal, Amma and Babuji sat together in the living room, laughing and having fun. In the moment she walked in, all three of them stopped and looked to her. Everyone of them looked with a different facial expression toward her and then, when usually people greeted the homecoming person, Khushi became their ignorance. No hello! No, where were you? What happened, Khushi? Nothing! Absolutely nothing! With sunken shoulders and head she walked to kitchen to prepare some food for them all, but when she served it nobody wanted to eat. Amma walked to kitchen and said that she wanted to eat something else today and Khushi shouln't waste their food in preparing some dish no one wanted to eat. Next time she should ask when she wanted to prepare something.

Khushi didn't respond or discuss this with her Amma. With a lump in her throat and teary eyes she walked into the room which she shared with Payal and stayed away for the rest of the day.

***

Arnav entered the big house which he intended to use in the upcoming weeks. He knew that he didn't have a lot of time, because his Di's birthday was in two weeks and till then he wanted this girl out of Shiyam's life. He didn't have enough money to buy a house so he asked his friend if he could use his family's house. It was not so roomy like his sisters but for his plans it was enough. After all he knew where this girl was coming from and how luxurious this house will seem to her.

The plan he has in his mind will show everyone how characterless this girl really is.

For this plan he needed to keep everything under control and know her every step. He followed her back till she reached her home and then left because there was nothing he could do as long as she was inside the building. Whenever she is outside, he intended to follow her to find out if she meets his Jiju again. Then nothing is going to hold him back anymore. No two weeks for his revenge, he would not accept them seeing each other behind his sisters back again. He would have to act immediately to separate the two lovebirds.

But if they do not see each other again, this doesn't change his plans anyway. Her punishment will memorable. For her and her family. Her kiss is enough for his punishment. How dare she kiss Shiyam? How dare she try to destroy his sister's life? It's not about Shiyam. He will get it too. Hard. But what this girl is doing is unforgivable. One woman destroying the life of another woman. Disgusting. Why doesn't women have something like a bro code, too. Something like, you do not touch a married men of another women. Sadly the girl didn't know her limits.

Doesn't matter, Anjalis brother, Arnav, he will teach her, her limits.

He laid down on the bed to get some sleep. His friend Aman was so nice and even gave him his car so he didn't need to take a taxi tomorrow, when he follows her everywhere. The white SUV is very impressive and he needed it to get her where he wants to have her. Golddigger as someone she is, will definitely be pretty impressed.

***

Next morning he stood up very early and drove to her house. It didn't took him long to see her leaving the house.

Trying hard not to be seen by her, he followed her with his car. She didn't take the rickshaw and walked slowly. He realized soon where she wanted to go. She stood in front of the same Mandir as yesterday and didn't move for a while. Was she here to pray or to see him? Only his presence will answer this question. As soon she started to climb the stairs up to the entrance, he parked his car and followed her.

***

Khushi was as yesterday, deep in her thoughts. She was again here to escape the heavy air at home and sort her inner feelings. No matter how hard it was, she intended not to feel too hurt by their words and actions. They were still her family and she was thankful for everything they did for her.

Still, yesterday night was horrible and she was shattered about Payal's words. Payal didn't want to sleep in the same room with Khushi so Khushi took her pillow and one blanket and walked to the living room to sleep on the couch. Then Amma told her that she can't sleep there because she would destroy the new couch.

Before groom's family came to their house to propose for Payal, Amma and Babuji spend some money for the new furniture. They didn't want that the family think low about Payal. Amma and Babuji didn't have a slight idea that this all was for nothing. Grooms family asked for high dowry after Grooms and Payals official engagement and it was impossible to pay this big amount of money for Khushi's and Payal's parents.

So the wedding was called off and Khushi felt responsible for everything that happened. She remembered again Payal's words which she told her in the morning and it shattered her.

>>Why don't you go away and come back in the evening. Give us a break for gods shake.<<

Khushi didn't respond, just looked at Payal and wondered about this new person which she never saw before.

Is this what her family wanted? It this how they thought about her? She didn't know where to go to give them a much needed break. There is only one place where Khushi could go and this is to Mandir.

She opened her eyes because she got this strange feeling like yesterday of being watched and looked around. There was he, standing and gazing at her. Her stranger.

She turned around and walked outside the Mandir. She noticed that he followed her downstairs but before she felt the upcoming panic, she forced herself to calm down. Mandir was safe and there were a lot of people around her. And actually, the stranger was always nice. Khushi took place on one low wall and smoothed her clothes. He took place right next to her but still distanced so that she didn't felt uncomfortable. One more reason he gave her to feel comfortable around him. He never touched her or tried to come closer to her, except the one time he pulled her back from the street and saved her life of being run over by a truck.

>>So, you came.<<

He made a break and she thought he would not say anything anymore but he was far from staying silent.

>>I told you I will wait for you. Here I am and here are you.<<

She looked surprised into his eyes and notice his smile. His face showed only kindness and she was caught into his web of friendliness.

>>Why?<<

It was obvious he was confused about her question so she explained what she meant.

>>Why was you waiting for me?<<

His lips widened and formed a beautiful smile. It was clear for Khushi that he didn't fake his expression but what did she knew. She thought she knew her sister too and now she showed part of her personality, Khushi never saw before.

>>Do you believe in destiny?<<

His question was deep and Khushi could say a lot about destiny and the way every persons destiny was written. Her destiny was to be founf by her Babuji and saved from the streets. So, yes, Khushi believed in it.

>>Ji.<<

>>So what if I am your destiny and you mine?<<

Khushi's forehead showed wrinkles when she thought about his question. Could it be? Maybe. Maybe not.

>>But you don't even know me,<< was her reply.

>>We can change that.<<

>>Do you always speak with girls at Mandir?<<

This was a justified question from Khushi because what if he was this kind of guys who like to flirt with every girl and she was just one more girl to add to his long list. Even such a holy place like Mandir wasn't safe from such guys. Khushi knew that because usually she went with her Amma to another Mandir, which her mother preffered to go to and there were a lot of these guys around.

>>Sure, I do it also on the streets. Especially when they are in danger, I save their life. And then I meet them at Mandir and can't help it, speak with them again.<<

He said it with humor in his voice and eyes. Khushi couln't suppress her reaction and returned his smile. He was right and she felt unthankful.

>>Thank you for your help yesterday. Thank you for saving my life.<<

>>Was this a smile?<<

Khushi widened her eyes and blushed. Him mentioning her smile did something to her. She felt warm inside when he looked at her like he did now.

>>And now she is blushing.<<

She look down embarrassed. Usually the guys on the streets who say something this close earn her angry look but with him, she couldn't be angry. He seemed a decent young guy, who knows how to behave toward girls. He treated her with nothing else then respect and she appreciated his behavior.

>>Ok, if you don't want to start then I will. Hi, my name is Arnav. And you?<<

Oh, yes. She definitively felt warm inside, especially in the area where her heart was. What was this guy doing to her?

>>My name is Khushi.<<

>>Ok Khushi, now, we are friends.<<

Copyright©NilaKeis

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

338K 13.5K 49
It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they do fight with their love but is it enoug...
126K 5.8K 13
Finally married! But the adventure isn't over yet! This is the last in a four-part series set in the Secret Romance AU. I highly recommend reading...
237K 13.8K 52
This is Story about Arnav and Khushi who loved each other during college days. Due some problems they parted their ways. while going Khushi said him...
308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...