Under Pressure *Completed*

Per MinsSandwich

One direction are touring the world! Europe first then America! Will Harry and niall be able to hide from th... Més

Under pressure.
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
author note! important*
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Hey guys! Pls read!!!
Hey everyone!!
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Look at the fabulous new cover!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
Epilogue :)

Chapter 46

311 22 8
Per MinsSandwich

*Harry*

The show was brilliant.. the best bit was when we pulled tori up on stage and she sang story of my life with Niall. All I could cope with was smiling the entire time.

The crowd cheered and she blushed hiding her face in her daddies shoulder.

Then my second favorite moment was when we announced our second baby.

"Ok here's a question for Niall and harry.. it says 'anymore kids? Tori is adorable!' Nialler?" Liam asks him and he looks at me with wide eyes, and we communicate through eyes for a  few seconds.

"Tori! Come tell everyone!" I pull my daughter up on the stage and she holds the Mic.

"Hewo!" She says loudly and the crowd cheers loudly.

"Daddy having another baby!!" She says excitedly and Niall blushes as she runs to him and lifts up his shirt revealing the small bump. She giggles and runs back to me and gives me my Mic.

"Are you excited tori?" She nods before she waves bye to everyone and gets off the stage for the last time that show.

"Harry!!!" I hear and rush through to see what Niall wants.. we're on the tour bus and since we have two.. Liam, Louis and zayn do a lot of babysitting for us and give us one bus and them another.

And they all enjoy taking care of her and I take care of my baby munchkin.

"Yes baby?" Hes gotten bigger over the past month and its brilliant Making fun of him whilst he isn't emotional.

"Cuddle me?" I sigh and he sits up on the small bus couch, I sit down and I'm instantly met with his body against mine and he sighs happily.

"What's wrong babe?" He just shakes his head and he must be tired. Tori was buzzing last night and wouldn't got to sleep.

"Go to sleep then, I'll cuddle you" he smiles up at me and I lean down connecting our lips shortly before he starts to snuggle and fall asleep.

"Well.. you're asleep?" I ask quietly and there's no reply.. he's fucking asleep.. how? how did he do that? Well he must have been so tired bless him.

I have to admire how strong he stays through everything we do. With the band and the fans and tori and how emotional he's gonna get we all know he's gonna..

"Harry... We need to.. feed the cats" he mumbles in his sleep and... Harry don't laugh. I know it was funny but don't laugh.

Oh my god.. that was funny. Cats? We have cats in his dream.

"No! Tori.. don't eat that" he says louder this time and bless him haha, his sleep talking is hilarious.

"Niall babe.. wake up" I shake him carefully and he looks up at me with wide eyes.

"Yeah Haz?" He rubs his face against my chest and sighs.

"You were sleep talking" he laughs and crawls up me and kisses me slowly.

"What's gotten into you? You're not horny again?" I say and I dont think I could take another fuck.

"No.. I just.. wanted a kiss" he pouts and oh really.. the emotional side is coming early.. reallly? Why?! He cries a little and I roll my eyes as he cries into my chest.

"Niall stop fucking crying, what is with you and crying at everything! Fucking stop it! Its always me who has to make you happy again!" I actually yell at him and he looks up at me through his eyelashes and climbs off me, the tears pouring down his cheeks as.. I just shouted at Niall. I shouted at Niall. What the fuck is wrong with me.

He is soon gone and I don't even know where, he's on the bus somewhere and he's hurt because I shouted at my emotional boyfriend who is very self conscious and thinks of himself as a freak. I just shouted at him. What a dick move Harry.

Yes he cries a lot but I didn't need to yell.

I go to look for him quietly and hear loud sobbing coming from the back of the bus.

I open the door softly and he lays there crying his eyes out, and it's my fault.

"Niall babe.."

"Dont talk to me! Just fuck off" he tries to sound strong but his voice is broken and hurt.

"No, I'm not leaving.. I shouldn't have shouted at you Niall.. I'm sorry" I gently rub the back of his thigh and he cries harder into the pillow.

"Y-you never shout at me!" He sobs and its making me feel more and more guilty.

"Come here please.. I love comforting you when you're upset, I never meant to hurt you Nialler.. I love you" he sits up with his red eyes that are still pouring with tears, he falls into my arms and cries some more.

"But surely you've cried enough now?" I ask softly with a slightly chuckle.

"N-no.. still s-sad" what? Why is he sad?

"Why are you sad?!" I ask frantically and he shakes hi head.

"You shouted at me" he says and oh. Yeah. Hes gonna be sad about that. I would be if he shouted at me.

"Im so sorry I shouted at my baby" I rub his arm and he seems to have calmed a little.

"I'm so so sorry, I love you, I love you so so so much Niall.. I'm sorry, I never shout at you and i don't know why I did" he sighs and sits up straddling my waist.

"For that.. you owe me a blow job when and wherever I want" I knew he'd want something.

"Oh fine.. but not right now.. I don't want to" I say back and he laughs.

"Its a deal"

...

*5 months later*

"hey everyone! Niall is now 5 months pregnant! How exciting is that!" The crowd cheers as Niall Sits down because of his stomach. We found out what it is but we ain't telling anyone.

"Yeah.. we know what it is!!! We know what it is!' Niall sing songs and the crowd is going insane as they probably want to know.

"Love you" I say into the Mic and he laughs whispering it back to me as he passes.

"Tori!" He shouts for her and she's on the stage in a flash.

"Yes daddy?" She says into the Mic she was holding, and singing along without it being on.. it's rather cute really. She sings along with us even though the Mic isn't emitting any sound.

"Do you want to tell everyone what the baby is going to be?" He asks and the crowd is almost literally silent, but quieter than its ever been.

She looks up at Niall, their noses almost touching as Niall crouches.

"I-I-I'm going to be a big sister!" She says first and she's such a clever little thing my tori is.. teasing everybody.

"And what are you going to be a big sister of?" Niall questions and you can really start to hear the Irish in toris voice recently. She has a bit in her.

"A baby boy" she says still staring at Niall who just smiles and kisses her cute little nose before she comes running to Louis.

He picks her up and zayn and Liam go and talk to her.

"Hey tori" Louis says and she smiles, whilst zayn brushes his hands through all her hair.

"Uncle Louis?" She questions making the crowd aww.

I go and walk to Niall, as he looks in pain and liams noticed too.

"You alright?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah.. beating up my insides" Niall Sits down and I sit next to him.

"Can you do another hour?" He nods and rubs over his belly a little before I kiss his cheek and give his stomach two quick rubs.

He smiles and watches tori

"Where's Ellie?" She asks Louis and he points down the side of the stage where Ellie is, she waves to tori and soon tori is trying to get out of Louis' hold to get to Eleanor who is almost like her mother she doesn't have. But she has Niall and she loves him very much. Like I do.

"Come on babe.. let's go.. we have a show to do.. if you're in pain sit down yeah?" He gives me a strong nod and stands up with me as we take our places to start singing you and I and tori is back down dancing around with Eleanor happily.

...

"Harry.. I feel really hot" I hear as we get off the stage. Niall looks as pale as a ghost.

There is two more shows to do until we're done completely for this tour and I don't know if he can do that.

"Nialler?" His eyes slowly roll back and I run to him catching him just before he hits the floor.

"What's happened?!" Zayn runs over and feels Nialls burning up face.

"I think Hes too hot.. I explain and zayn nods.

"Daddy? What's wrong with daddy?!" Tori says and her eyes brim with tears as she toddles over to Niall and takes his hand.

"Baby, Will you stay with Eleanor?" She nods and a tear falls off her face.

"But.. Will daddy be ok?" It hurts me how much she cares about him. His eyes flutter a little but they don't open as he lays unconscious in my arms.

"Yes, I will come and get you when he wakes up ok" she nods and Eleanor scoops her up telling her that Niall will be fine.

"Nialler?" I pick him up and carry him to our dressing room, where I lay him down on the sofa and pull off his jumper he's wearing and his t shirt. He must be boiling bless him as I can already see more colour coming back into his face and I gently rub over his bump.

"Harry?" Niall whispers and slowly sits up rubbing his face.

"You collapsed.. you got too hot"

"Wow" he says and I am motioned to move closer and cuddle him so I do just that. I pull him into my lap and wrap my arms round his waist.

"How you feel now?"

"Cold" he shivers a little and I give him his shirt putting it back over his head.

"Better?"

"No I need your cuddles to warm me up..." He says and leans his head on my shoulder.

"I Love you Harry" he sighs and I tighten my hold around him.

"I love you too, lets go get tori.. I promised I'd tell her when you woke up" he nods and stands with me taking my hand as we go and find our daughter who was worried about her daddy.

---sorry it's short.. but this will be over in like... Three or four chapters.. awwww.. I will defo miss writing it I really will.. Aww

Love you baes---

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

367K 14.2K 50
Niall and Harry are the best of friends. Everyone at school wishes to have a friendship like Niall and Harry. They're also the most popular boys in...
41K 1.9K 12
It isn't so easy being in love with your best friend, especially when you're both apart of the biggest boyband in the world.
14.7K 362 25
Niall has had his heart broken one too many times by the infamous Harry Styles, so he decides enough is enough and leaves the band. Management is fin...
1.5M 44.1K 66
Harry Styles is the 'Ladies man' of the world famous boy band One Direction, except nobody knows that it's not the ladies he's interested in. It's hi...