Chapter 46

*Harry*

The show was brilliant.. the best bit was when we pulled tori up on stage and she sang story of my life with Niall. All I could cope with was smiling the entire time.

The crowd cheered and she blushed hiding her face in her daddies shoulder.

Then my second favorite moment was when we announced our second baby.

"Ok here's a question for Niall and harry.. it says 'anymore kids? Tori is adorable!' Nialler?" Liam asks him and he looks at me with wide eyes, and we communicate through eyes for a  few seconds.

"Tori! Come tell everyone!" I pull my daughter up on the stage and she holds the Mic.

"Hewo!" She says loudly and the crowd cheers loudly.

"Daddy having another baby!!" She says excitedly and Niall blushes as she runs to him and lifts up his shirt revealing the small bump. She giggles and runs back to me and gives me my Mic.

"Are you excited tori?" She nods before she waves bye to everyone and gets off the stage for the last time that show.

"Harry!!!" I hear and rush through to see what Niall wants.. we're on the tour bus and since we have two.. Liam, Louis and zayn do a lot of babysitting for us and give us one bus and them another.

And they all enjoy taking care of her and I take care of my baby munchkin.

"Yes baby?" Hes gotten bigger over the past month and its brilliant Making fun of him whilst he isn't emotional.

"Cuddle me?" I sigh and he sits up on the small bus couch, I sit down and I'm instantly met with his body against mine and he sighs happily.

"What's wrong babe?" He just shakes his head and he must be tired. Tori was buzzing last night and wouldn't got to sleep.

"Go to sleep then, I'll cuddle you" he smiles up at me and I lean down connecting our lips shortly before he starts to snuggle and fall asleep.

"Well.. you're asleep?" I ask quietly and there's no reply.. he's fucking asleep.. how? how did he do that? Well he must have been so tired bless him.

I have to admire how strong he stays through everything we do. With the band and the fans and tori and how emotional he's gonna get we all know he's gonna..

"Harry... We need to.. feed the cats" he mumbles in his sleep and... Harry don't laugh. I know it was funny but don't laugh.

Oh my god.. that was funny. Cats? We have cats in his dream.

"No! Tori.. don't eat that" he says louder this time and bless him haha, his sleep talking is hilarious.

"Niall babe.. wake up" I shake him carefully and he looks up at me with wide eyes.

"Yeah Haz?" He rubs his face against my chest and sighs.

"You were sleep talking" he laughs and crawls up me and kisses me slowly.

"What's gotten into you? You're not horny again?" I say and I dont think I could take another fuck.

"No.. I just.. wanted a kiss" he pouts and oh really.. the emotional side is coming early.. reallly? Why?! He cries a little and I roll my eyes as he cries into my chest.

"Niall stop fucking crying, what is with you and crying at everything! Fucking stop it! Its always me who has to make you happy again!" I actually yell at him and he looks up at me through his eyelashes and climbs off me, the tears pouring down his cheeks as.. I just shouted at Niall. I shouted at Niall. What the fuck is wrong with me.