chapter 39

-one month later-

*Harry*

It could happen any minute now. Anytime Niall could just cry and break down and have a baby. I'm so scared but so happy and excited.

"You ok baby?" I stroke his over the top hugely massive belly.

"Yeah, lets go to sleep... we have a big day tomorrow... Louis plans to purpose so we gotta help..." he rubs his eyes cutely and sleepily as he rests against me. Hes been really tired lately as his baby kicks harder and sometimes hurts him a lot.

I can see his eyes drooping from where I am sat, its super adorable watching him try not to fall asleep.. but Niall.. he needs his sleep, everyone knows it.

"Go to sleep, babe, everyone else is, its late as well" I even have a duffle bag packed all ready for that moment when he says... the babies coming.

I think I might freak out. A lot. I'm so nervous about this. How are people gonna react to the real baby being here and not just Nialls baby bump. Hes been all in the news, well we both have as the news is like "Narry getting married!" and "Baby Narry" no one really judges which is nice. The odd 'you're a freak' still comes around but Niall brushes it off now and laughs at everything they say, he replied to someone the other day saying "Bitch I'm fabulous and special" people were like 'Slay' I just sat back and laughed.

"Night night Harry" he says softly and yawns. Butterflies are pounding my insides as he falls asleep. Any fucking  day now.

...

"Harry...." I feel something pound my chest really hard and then a loud groan.

"Harry get the fuck up!" Nialls voice shouts. I'm instantly up and he sits there with his hands round his tummy and the butterflies are back.

"Is it happening?!" I ask and see the time is two am.

"Y-yeah... get... ellie" I hesitate at first but I don't wanna leave him but I  wanna get Ellie.

I run out the door in a panic and I'm so excited but so damn nervous and oh my god.

"Eleanor!! the baby's coming!!" I yell at them both and she shoots outta bed following me to Niall. My heart is going so fast right now. Imma be a daddy! Little Victoria Cherry Styles is coming everybody.

"Niall! Harry call an ambulance!" Ellie instructs and holds Nialls hand.

He grips her tightly and she holds back a wince.

"It.. it hurts" A tear rolls down his perfect face as I call 999.

"Hello what's your emergency?" the nice lady says, but no time for nice ladies right now.

"Niall is having his baby!' I yell not knowing what to say down the phone.

"Oh, ok, address and we'll be right there?" she asks and I i quickly tell her, she congratulates us and I say thank you and then she hangs up.

"All I had to say was Niall is having his baby" I say and Niall smiles slightly as I walk next to him helping him to his feet.

"Nialler?" Liam says and Nialls eyes are bloodshot, "Good luck guys, need any Help?" I nod.

"Yeah he's fucking heavy" Niall shoots me a death glare as Liam, who's fully dressed, he must of heard, helps me take Niall down the stairs, luckily he fell asleep in my jumper and shorts. Luckily.

"No is not the fucking time Harold!" Niall shouts at me and groans again.

"Zayn?!" he yells and Zayn creeps out from his bedroom also fully dressed.