A Silent Scream For Help (Abu...

By Scepter4_King

(y/n) Rose was always been beaten, injured, neglected, and abused by his family, except for Ruby, Qrow and Zw... More

Author's Note
Character Information
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's Note
Character Bios
Chapter 3
Author's Note
Chapter 4
Author's Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (The Final Chapter)

Chapter 9

2.6K 28 25
By Scepter4_King

3rd POV

It was eerily silent in Junior's Bar, (Y/n)'s group was ready to fight, except for Yang, who is hiding under the booth's table. As (y/n) walks to the door, the robbers kept their guns trained on him, as (y/n) reached the door, he looks around with a smirk while locking the door and saying: "Manners Maketh Man.", he then throws his shield at one of the robbers, "Well then, are we going to stand here all night or are we going to fight?" (Y/n) said before the bar Fight started.

(A/n: Okay, I know this is way too early for another quote reference. But come on, I really need to use this quote, since it's in a bar. And as promised Glynda's sexy Pic:

Now, who ever can guess the quote from this part, will get to see Neo in a Bikini. Now then back to the story.)

As time rages on, the Malachite twins, Team (Y)IRO, and Team RWB_ are fighting off the robbers, while Yang and Junior are just hiding from it all.

(A/n: Play video from 25:40 until 26:50 and imagine that Batman is (Y/n) and Catwoman is Rei.)

After fighting their wave of robbers, (Y/n) saw Oliver and Ibuki fighting a bunch on the other side of the bar, "You know what, I need a drink." (y/n) said as he walked towards the bar, "Okay honey, but don't take too long." Rei said with a cheerful tone, "Now then, who wants a good beating." Rei said while turning around and cracking her knuckles.

As (Y/n) approaches the bar, a robber was thrown at him by Oliver, "Heads up dude!" Oliver yelled out to (y/n), "Dude! Next time you throw a guy, try and check the area you are throwing is clear of people!" (Y/n) said in anger after blocking the robber that was thrown at him, "Sorry! Okay!" Oliver said while using his Baseball bat to knock out some robbers, "Yeah, yeah! Whatever!" (Y/n) said while flipping the middle finger to Oliver, "FUCK YOU TOO MAN!" Oliver yelled out while he is being swarmed in by a lot of robbers. As (Y/n) goes up to the bar, he spots a robber sitting down drinking a beverage, "Hey man." (Y/n) greeted the robber, "Sup." the robber replied, "Tough night, huh?" (Y/n) asked the robber, "Sure is." the robber said before taking a swig of whiskey, "Hey, I've got an idea." (Y/n) said while patting the back of the robber, "What's your idea?" the robber asked (y/n) with a confused tone, "You beer right?" (y/n) asked as he prepared his fist, "Yeah why-" before the robber could finish, (Y/n) sucker punched the robber in the face so hard, that it made him fly across the room, making him hit the wall, making a crater upon impact, "HOW DO YOU LIKE MY KNUCKLE SANDWICH, FUCKER?!" (y/n) yelled from across the room, "*Chuckles* That never gets old." (y/n) said before grabbing the robber's beverage and then he drank it all in one go.

Oliver's POV

Damn it, I am being swarmed from all over, Team RWB_ has got their hands full, "Ibuki! Beat down rush!" I yelled out to Ibuki while she was seducing the men, "That time already?! I guess it's time for the beat rush I guess." Ibuki said while lazily walking to me.

(A/n: play video from 0:30 until 0:55 for the first beat rush for the first wave of robbers imagine Oliver as Joseph Joestar and Ibuki as Caesar Zeppeli (for the first part)

"That was tiring." I said while catching my breath, "Damn, that was a good warm up." Ibuki said while stretching her arms, "Really? Really now?!" I asked in an annoyed tone, "Oh joy, here comes another wave." Ibuki said with a seductive tone, "Let's just end this now." I said while preparing our final beat rush.

(A/n: Again, I am sorry for using this again. Play from 0:56 until 1:22 and imagine Ibuki as Lisa Lisa this time (For the second Part)

Timeskip

3rd POV

After a long night of fighting robbers, (Y/n)'s group, The Malachite twins, and team RWB_ are pretty exhausted from all the fighting the have done, "Man, that was really tiring." Oliver said while kicking off one of the robbers of the stage, "You and me both." (Y/n) said while drinking at the bar, "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Oliver yelled out confusion, "How the hell did you get a drink amongst all of this?!" Oliver asked (y/n), who was clearly drinking, "Look below my feet." (Y/n) said while pointing down below on the floor, "Touche old friend, Touche." Oliver said in defeat when he saw a bunch of unconscious robbers near (Y/n). As the group cleans the bar, one robber managed to wake up and slowly, "Hey! We've got a live one here!" Rei shouted out loud to alert the others, "Oh~ no you don't." (Y/n) said before throwing his shield at the robber, "That was really interesting." (y/n) said while picking up his shield from the floor next to the robber, "What time is it (Y/n)?" Ruby asked, "It's 12:30 am, why?" (Y/n) said to Ruby, "Crap! We missed curfew guys!" Weiss yelled out in fear, "Don't fret snowflake, I will get you guys there in no time." (Y/n) said while picking up Weiss, "H-Hey!" Weiss exclaimed in surprise, "Now then, Junior we will be off then." Oliver said while picking up his bat from the ground, "Okay Oliver, I will have your money here when you come back." Junior said while waving good bye.

Timeskip

After arriving at Beacon, Team RWBY and Team (Y)IRO went to there respective dorms to sleep, but for Team (Y)IRO, they will have a surprise waiting for them in their dorm.

(Y/n)'s POV

As we went to our dorm, we stealthy snuck around to avoid being spotted. After a while of sneaking around we finally found our dorm. As I opened the door to our dorm, I opened the lights to reveal my mom staring at me with her usual angry face.

"Where have you been?!" my mom asked in an angry tone, "Mom, I can explain." I said to her, "Right guys?" I said as I turned around to face my team, but they left me. "Look son, I am trying to look out for you, since you are the only person I know who had a rough past, so please promise me, don't do anything stupid that will get you hurt or killed, okay?" my mom said while hugging me with tears flowing out her eyes, "Okay mom, I promise and I love you." I said while hugging back.

Timeskip to morning

(Y/n) POV

It was time for my mom's class and the first match of the day was Cardin "Dick" Winchester VS. Jane Arc, I feel sorry for Jane, since she had to face off against Cardin, "This is the part where you lose." Cardin said to Jane while blocking her sword, "Over my dead- *grunts*" before Jane could finish, Cardin knees her on the gut making her fall to the ground, as Cardin prepares for his finishing blow, my mom stopped the match, "Cardin, that's enough." my mom said to Cardin.

As my mom walked up to us, she had a stern look to us and she looked scary, I think Oliver had a little shiver down his spine, "Students, as you can see Ms. Arc's aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament style duel, this would indicate that Jane is no longer fit for battle and that the official may call the match." my mom explained to us, "Miss Arc, it's been weeks now, please try to refer to your scroll during combat, gauging your aura will help you decide when it is appropriate to attack or when it's better to move to a more... defensive strategy." my mom said to Jane, who was sitting in defeat, I feel bad for her, maybe I need to teach her some sword techniques to better help her improve her skills, "We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowulf, now would we?" my mom asked Jane, "Speak for yourself." I heard Cardin said, next time I see that bastard, he will be knocked out till next week.

"Remember everyone! The Vytal Festival is only a few months away, it won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing!" I heard my mom announced, I looked around to see everyone ready for the Vytal Festival, even Yang, I didn't know that she got over our time last night, "Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale." my mom said to all of us.

"Oh Yeah! This will be the most exciting thing of my entire life!" I heard Oliver yelled out in joy, "Dont get too excited, we still have some combat practice to do." I said to Oliver, "Buzzkill much?" Oliver said while he grabbed a piece of gum and unwrapping it before placing it in his mouth, "I will catch up with you guys, I need to talk to someone first." I said while my team went ahead, "Just remember (Y/n), my heat cycle is in two days, so be ready honey." Ibuki said in a seductive tone, "O-okay, I will, but I need to talk to someone." I said while trying to escape her grasp.

After I escaped Ibuki's grasp, I went up to Jane and Pyrrha, "Need any help?" I asked Jane while offering her a hand, "Yeah, I really need to practice more." Jane said to me, "Don't worry about Cardin, Jane. Me and Pyrrha will help you train with your sword skills." I said to her while helping her up, "We are?!" Pyrrha asked in a surprised tone, "Yes, is there a problem with that?" I asked Pyrrha, "N-Nothing! T-There is nothing wrong with it!" Pyrrha said in a very nervous way, "Oh look at the time, I gotta go!" Pyrrha said while running out of the room, "Well that was awkward." Jane said to me, "Yep." I said with agreement.

Pyrrha's POV

'What the hell was that?! It seems like I was falling for (y/n). No Pyrrha! You are the Mistral Regional Champion for 4 years, though I need a man in my life like (Y/n), I mean everyone has treated me like some famous person, but (y/n) just sees me like a friend, maybe I do need him, but he has 2 girlfriends now. How will I complete with them?! Argh! Okay just calm down I just tell him about my feelings for him and he will accept them. No no no no no no no no no no! He will just say that we are friends, he could possibly accept my feelings for him, though I need to try to ask him, even though I am afraid to know the answer is.'

Timeskip

3rd POV

As (Y/n), Jane, and Pyrrha went to the cafeteria, they were passed by Cardin's team and they were carrying an unconscious Cardin to the Medical Office, "What happened to Cardin?" Jane asked me, "Don't know, maybe we could ask my friends to share what happened to Cardin." (y/n) said to Jane.

After getting food and sitting down at their table, (Y/n), Jane, and Pyrrha enjoyed their food, until (y/n) spoke up, "So Oliver, did you knock out Cardin?" (y/n) asked Oliver in a calm tone, "Why yes actually, he was bullying a cute bunny, so I had to step in and help out." Oliver said while eating his food, "Care to tell on how it went down please." (Y/n) said while eating, "Okay, if you say so." Oliver said while preparing to tell on what happened earlier.

Location: Ozpin's office
Date: Day after the bar fight
Time: Morning

Sherlock's POV

Me and Moriarty are standing in front of Ozpin and his assistant, "So Ozpin, what do you need of me?" I asked while preparing my pipe, "Sherlock, I need you to solve the disappearance of Summer Rose and I need to know what happened to her." Ozpin said in a worried tone, "Don't worry Ozpin, you have my word on this case. Besides I have Moriarty with me, I can forsee no problems with the case when he is around."i said while slinging my arm around Moriarty, "Right Holmes, also I do have something to ask you." Moriarty said to Ozpin, "And what is it you ask?" Ozpin asked Moriarty, "Is it true that you are magic and you have a maiden in your school right now?" Moriarty asked Ozpin a serious question which made me drop my pipe to the ground.

After a solid 5 minutes Ozpin got up from his chair and he signaled us to follow him, "It is best to show you rather than tell you." Ozpin said to us, Moriarty I hope you know what you are doing today, because if you are trying to get me into trouble, I swear that I will make my riddles, puzzles, and games ten times harder than before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 53 5
Imagine if Ruby and Yang had a brother. Imagine a life of abuse and neglect. Imagine a life of nothing but just trying to survive. All Y/n wishes fo...
899K 8.9K 40
(Y/N) got adopted as a kid by the Xiao Long Rose family, only to be met with nothing but abuse, neglect and slave-like treatment. But what would happ...
129K 1.5K 24
This will be a abused/neglected RWBY Story. Neglectful Family is the Schnees. P.S. It's been a while since I seen RWBY so bear with me if I miss a f...
284K 2.7K 62
(Y/N) Rose was the youngest out of everyone in his family and loves his family, he just wishes they'd feel the same way about him. His family used to...