Dauntless.

By nicole080712

No war. takes place after rankings of the final stage. Divergents aren't a threat. More

Dauntless.
Chapter 1:Officially Dauntless
Chapter 2:Choices
Chapter 3: Shopping
Chapter 4:First Day of Work
Chapter 5: Bae's birthday
Chapter 6:Fear facin'
Chapter 7:The Day After
Chapter 8: Change of Plans
Chapter 9:Wait What
Chapter 10: 1OO%
Chapter 11: Initiates and Mood swings
Chapter 12: Questions.
Chapter 13: Check Up
Chapter 14: Testing
Chapter 15: Four Months
Chapter 16: Names
Chapter 17: You're Killing Me
Chapter 18: New Dates and Tattoos
Chapter 19: Restricted.
Chapter 20: Baby kicks ass.
Chapter 21: Family Reunion pt. 1
Chapter 22:Family Reunion pt2
Chapter 23:2 months later.
Chapter 25: Whoop There It Is Pt. 1
Chapter 26: Whoop There it is pt 2
Chapter 27: Okay.
Chapter 28: Visitors
Chapter 29: Leave.
Chapter 30: Stressing
Chapter 31: Zeke and Shauna's.
Chapter 32: Not Now.
Chapter 33: Tell Me
Chapter 34: Plan
Chapter 35: Mean While With Mar and Shau
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAI
Chapter 36: Back To Work
Chapter 37: Girls day
not an update but please read.
Chapter 39: Back to the tattoos.
Chapter 40: Time lapse; 6 months old and meetings
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THEO.
Chapter 41: Abgneation.
Chapter 42: Surprise
epilogue: 3 years later.

Chapter 24: Training, Training, and More Training.

5.2K 123 23
By nicole080712

Tobias Pov.

Its been about a week since Tris' doctor put her on bed rest and she doesn't like it one bit. She complains that it's boring and she has nothing to do but sit around and eat and watch TV.

"Triss." I call. I used my key to get into her apartment. I find her in her bed with a bug tub of ice-cream and is watching a movie.

"Tris." she looks in my direction and waves and intently watch the screen.

"Whatcha watching?" I ask flopping down on the bed.

"what's it look like I'm watching a movie." she waving her spoon around.

"whatcha watching?" she sits and thinks for a minute with her spoon in her mouth. She take it out and puts it in these tub of ice-cream.

"you know I really don't know." she says the search the bed for something.

"ah ha!" she says lifting a case in the air.

"that awkward moment."

I raise an eyebrow.

"I don't knoww." she says dragging out the word.

"what have you been doing all day?" I ask. She intently stare at the screen as a man laying on the toilet and talking on the phone comes across the screen.

"OH MY GOD. Christina was right that is a nice ass." she says. Then looks at me.

"well I'm going to go. I have capture the flag tonight." I say she smiles and nods then turns her attention back to the TV. I kiss her temple and walk out of the door.

I walk to the initates dorms and wake then up.

"Be at the tracks in ten minutes." I say the all groan.

"what time is it?" Alison ask.

"doesn't matter. Here in dauntless you need to learn to be ready for anything. Now get up." I say once more and go to the tracks. When I get there I see Lauren and Christina already there.

"oh hey four. How's the girlyfriend?" she ask. This year's initiates don't know about Tris and I being together. They just think we are close friends.

"she's fine. She's in her bed watching peoples ass." I say. She nods and smiles widely.

"that awkward moment?" she says hopeful. I nod and she gets excited.

"what did she say about--" she's cut off by the transfers and dauntless borns coming outside.

"this better be good. For waking me up in the middle of the night." says Anna. I roll my eyes.

"everyone grab a gun and ammo." I say. And the do as told. Christina Lauren and I grab ours guns and ammo and a vest.

"oh yeah and a grab a vest." Christina says. They listen and then we jump on the train.

*****×*****

We get back from capture the flag around one o'clock.

"Meet me in the training room at ten." I say they nod and go to their dorm. I turn and go towards Tris' apartment. But then she may be asleep and I don't want to wake her so I just go to mine. When I get there on shower and go to sleep.

I wake to my alarm at eight thirty. Get up and put on my usual black clothes and head out. I go to Tris' and see if she's awake. Lucky she is. She's on the couch sitting cross legged and watching TV. She's in my sweatshirt and some shorts with her hair up in a messy bun. She looks up when I walk In the living room and smiles.

"hey." she says.

"hey." I reply sitting next to her.

"how did it goo?" she ask smiling.

"the other team won." I say. She frowns.

"well that sucks." she says. Every year me team has won we never failed. But Christina and her damned team found us because of one of the dauntless borns.

"what time you have to go for training?"

"Ten. "

"can I come? Pleaseeeee. I'll sit there and be a good girl. Its really bugging me. Just sitting in this darn apartment." she pleads.

I sigh.

"Tris you know I--" I start but she looks at me with puppy dog eyes and pouts her lip. I close my eyes so I don't have to look at her. I feel her arms snake around my neck and she kisses my cheek.

"please." she says then kisses my lips.

"please Tobias." she says pecking me. This time ahead gives me a long slow kiss.

"please baby." she mumbles against my lips. I groan and pull away.

"fine. But you can't say nothing but just sit there or talk to Shauna and Zeke." she smiles and nods. Then hugs me.

"thank you thank you." she says. Then kisses me once more before going to put on shoes.

We make it to the training room at nine thirty so I can set up things. I made Tris bring her a pillow and a blanket since we will be in here a while. I get two chair for her and put them on the dauntless borns side of the training room since they aren't doing anything but sitting around. She sits in the chairs and convers with Christina, Lynn, and Shauna since they are in here as well. The initiates start to come in.

"Hey look Tris is here." Maggie says. At the sound of her name she looks over. Smiles and goes back into conversation with the dauntless borns.

"Today we are taking a break from fights and throwing knives. You will learn how to aim and how to properly throw them. " they all nod.

"grab some knives and choose a target." I say.

After showing them what to do I pace around watching them and helping them if they need it.

"Chriiss give me one." Tris says.

"um. No I don't feel like being yelled at by your boyfriend if he finds out." Christina says. Good choice.

"but please."

"no no."

"come on Christina what's the worse its going to do. I mean she is sitting. She pretty much on bed rest." Lynn says.

Christina sighs.

"fine. But I go down you all going down with me." she says.

"I doubt you can do it sitting down." one of the dauntless borns say.

"I can try." Tris says. As I help one of my initiates I hear.

"Holy shit she did it."

"Tris are you okay?" Christina asks. Tris laughs.

"yeah I'm fine. I'm not being active i'm all good." she says. Christina sighs in relief.

"good."

I check my watch and its almost time for them to go to lunch. So I let them throw some more and then tell them to go to lunch. When they all leave I stalk over to the girls and sit on the chair Tris has her feet on and put them on my lap. Christina nervously laughs.

"heyy Four." she says.

"way to make it obvious something happened." Tris says.

"well he's scary." Tris smirks. "to you."

"Christina what did you let her do?" I ask. She looks at Tris who is currently poking at her belly.

"GUYS LOOK." Tris says and pokes it again. Her stomach moves a little.

"ewwww. " Christina says.

Tris puts my hand on her stomach and he's kicking.

"he said shut up Christina." Tris says.

"you guys. I'm hungry " she says. We get up and go to the dining hall with Tris on my back. I set her down at the table and grab me a tray. I make Shauna get Tris a tray and we head back to the table. Shauna hands Tris her tray and she begins eating her food.

We all talk and laugh until its time to go train again. I get up and head to the training room. Minutes later the initiates come in along with Shauna, Lynn, Christina and Lauren.

"STOP RUNNING BEFORE YOU DROP ME." I hear Tris yell on the other side of the training room doors.

"I don't think it was a good idea to let Zeke bring her." Marlene says.

"and what you think Uriah is any better?" Shauna says.

"Will would have been better." Christina says. They are all wrong I would have been better.

"whatever.... Christina we have training to do." Lauren says.

"grab some knives and do what Christina is doing." Lauren says.

Once i hear them start training I start with my group.

"I'm going to let you do knife throwing for about ten more minutes then we are continuing with fights." they all go back to the targets the were at and throw their knives. Ten minutes later I make them gather around the arena.

"Anna and Alison."

*****×*****

Alison,Maddie,Drew,Nat won the fights. Jack didn't get to fight. It's now 6:10 so I let them go and do what ever. When they all clear outing go over to side with the dauntless borns to find Tris asleep.

"I'm going to take her home." I tell Christina picking Tris up from the chairs. Christina nods and waves us goodbye as I walk out the training room doors with Tris in my arms. I make my way to Tris's apartment and unlock her door. I go to her bedroom and lay her in bed. As I'm about to leave to go to my apartment I hear her mumble my name. I turn around and look at her.

"stay. Please." she begs I nod and take of my shoes and get in bed with her. I pull her into my arms and kiss her forehead then her lips then bend to kiss her belly.

"Goodnight Jace " I say still at her belly. Tris's hands plays with my hair as I'm doing this. Come back up and give her one last kiss before going to sleep.

Sorry it took so long. I was depressed and stuff. Still am. But here's your update. Until next time

Vote

&

Comment

______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 60 22
FourTris AU I am not the owner of Divergent, Insurgent, or Allegiant. The owner is the one and only Mrs. Veronica Roth (YES SHE IS MARRIED XD) Tris...
8.7K 166 21
This is a fanfic about what could've happened if there was no war on the city of Chicago. Al is still dead and basically everything thing is the same.
25.7K 416 19
This a typical fourtris, no-war fanfic. Tobias and tris are happily married in dauntless and are training initiates together. Fourtris, sheke, willin...
81.9K 1.2K 32
~completed~ No war. No problems right? A year after Tris' initiation, Tobias and her live together happily. Everyone is happy. A few complications h...