My sexy alpha mate is my teac...

By Mrs_GRUMPIE

"~I turned to look in the mirror. I smiled and sighed at the reflection. Today is my wedding day, ive waited... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not a chapter
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not a Chapter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Not a chapter
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
not a chapter
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
not a chapter but important
Chapter 27
New story

something for yall

8.6K 146 4
By Mrs_GRUMPIE

You guys are amazing. I love that people are still reading my book. I love that y'all are voting for it as well. It makes me feel all happy inside. Once I get back onto track I'll try and start my other book back up. I've been writing another chapter but I can't get into it again. As soon as I can I'll upload it. I'd love for y'all to read what I have so far so I can get more inspired.

The reason I continue to write is because of you all. You gets comment and vote it makes me smile. All the people that have started following since they read that book are awesome.

This book I'm dedicating to all of my followers and current readers. I love y'all. I hope y'all enjoy my other works. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102 4 19
' "Where are they, Jace? We are going to be late for class." I stated in an irritated tone. Jace just chuckled at me and clapped me on the shoulder...
1.5M 54.9K 45
How will a human handle her introduction to the supernatural world? How will a powerful werewolf deal with the love of his life being terrified of th...
1.7M 47.2K 46
"I set a alarm for a twelve o'clock so I could be the first one tell you happy birthday... happy birthday." I'm seventeen now. I turned the complete...
761K 19K 26
Then it hit me. The scent of my mate. The one I'd love and spend the rest of my days with. "Mine," he growled. I was forced up against the wall as he...