Chino Hills Hoodrat

By elibabyy

"Whatever bro, you just a hoodrat anyway." 𝙖 π™‘π™–π™’π™šπ™‘π™€ 𝙗𝙖𝙑𝙑 π™›π™–π™£π™›π™žπ™˜π™©π™žπ™€π™£ More

prolouge
extra cast
keep yo head up
you gon be okay
full ride
park's diner
dont play yourself yas
blackmail
ms steal yo man
secret alliances
pillow talk
press
ikyfl
abortion tingz
baby mama drama
hallelujah
instagram feed
more life
bro bro
IG FEED
promises
merry crimsas
if the angels call your name
long live you
the kids are alright
blind
we
cut from the same cloth
fame
IG FEED
babykicks
decisions, decisions
when the party's over
disclaimer !!!
all star break up
IG FEED
dream's chapter
where he belongs
jesus, take the wheel
new edition(s)
IG FEED
what had happened was
IG FEED
we should get married
yours
carolina's chapter
money moves
IG FEED
hakeem's chapter
die in your arms
super yas
IG FEED / #HAPPYGDAYKENYA
murder on my mind
BBB Exclusive Q&A
she done dreaming
all things go
IG FEED #CLASSOF2K19
love you goodbye

the worst

23.3K 981 1.7K
By elibabyy

yasmin

I sat on the kitchen counter as I watched Kalin pace around like a mad man. I assumed he had just woke up outta his sleep, the way he was looking.

"It's not that serious K." I tried.

"Not that serious— Lord give me the fucking strength. What the fuck are you out kissing lil boys about Yas? You think that shits cute? It's not! You a kid."

"I'm seventeen."

"Exactly, a damn kid!"

Nigga, I'm grown.

"Y'all good?" I was shocked to see Hakeem walking my bathroom.

"The fuck are you doing here?" I looked in between Hakeem and Kalin for an explanation.

"Damn, hello to you too." he laughed, plopping down on the sofa.

"He gon be staying with us here for a while." Kalin stated.

"...why?"

"My mama kicked me out so I called Kalin."

"Kicked you out for what?"

"I walked in the house and that nigga was beatin on her. She kept telling me she had it under control but I wasn't gon sit and watch that. I fucked him up. And she kicked me out for that." he explained.

Hakeem's mom always seemed to have a new man every other day in the house ever since we was kids. I felt for Hakeem on that level, cause not only did he struggle with not knowing his daddy but everyday his momma brought him a new one. And most times, it was men who had no business being around a child anyway.

I remember when we was in maybe first grade he would tell me bout 'a new daddy' almost every month. I was so confused I had asked my daddy bout it and he had explained to me that Keem was in a different situation than me.

I always felt like over the years Keem grew a hostility towards the world. And who could blame him. All the universe ever did to him was chew up his happiness and spit it back on him.

"I'm so sorry Keem." I made my way over to him, taking a seat beside him.

"Nah don't sweat it. Imma pick up some shifts and try to get me a place. I won't be round here for long, don't worry." he sighed.

"Nah nigga you focusing on school and the football. I got you lil bro." Kalin told him, taking a seat on the other couch.

"I appreciate that, but I gotta handle shit." Keem insisted.

"Nah, that's what y'all don't get. Y'all are kids so enjoy that shit be kids. I be tryna tell this lil girl" he pointed his finger at me.

"What you do now?" Keem smirked turning to face me.

"Nothing."

"Nothing? She was out there getting damn near naked in the car with some nigga I ain't ever seen before!" Kalin ran his mouth.

"Wow." Keem's face scrunched before he turned his face from me.

"Who the fuck was that anyway? That car was too nice for a kid. How you know he ain't stole it?"

"He didn't fucking steal it Kalin."

"Watch yo mouth."

"It was Melo, wasn't it?" Keem realized.

I nodded, not feeling the need to lie.

"The fuck is a Melo?" Kalin looked in confusion.

"Nunya." I simply said.

"He a Ball. You know like Lavar and Lonzo." Hakeem explained.

"What business he got over here?"

"I guess Yasmin." Keem shrugged, with a hint of something I couldn't recognize in his voice.

"We talk." I simply put it.

"Talk about what?" Kalin nudged his head forward.

"We just talk Kalin damn."

"Talk about what huh? You don't know shit bout ball and I know damn well y'all don't be talking about school work? So what y'all talking bout, sex?"

"No—K I mean, well like.."

"Abababa oh now you can't speak english?"

Keem was hollering like it was something funny.

"I really don't gotta be explaining shit to you. You gotta stop acting like you daddy." I knew I hit a nerve.

"I might as well be your damn daddy! 9 years I been doing this shit Yas. And you can't name a day you went hungry, or lacking shit."

"I like him Kalin," I sighed.

"Why can't you just 'like' school Yas." he groaned bringing his hand up to his forehead "Damn near gave me a stroke."

"Really K?"

"Yas you don't know these niggas. All they want it some sex and they gone. This Melo is just another nigga who's gon mess your head up, trust me." i

"Nah," Keem shook his head.

"Nah what?" Kalin said, as we both turned to look at him.

"He like her for real, I see it." he admitted, shocking both me and Kalin.

"You sure?" Kalin asked, probably wishing he wasn't.

"Yeah, he'll do right by her." he sighed like saying the words was physically causing him plain.

"Still, he can do right by her with they clothes on." Kalin insisted shooting a me a look.

I really couldn't understand why he had to run his mouth bout my business in front of company.

Keem didn't respond as he looked anywhere but at me.

"I gotta talk to this kid." Kalin decided.

"You really don't."

I know Lamelo would be pissing his pants talking to Kalin. But Melo had a mouth and I knew Kalin had no patience for that. All in all, it seemed like a bad idea.

"You not seeing him if I don't."

"What's the difference?"

"Just gotta make sure he know wassup."

"Whatever Kalin. I'm going to bed." I rolled my eyes, standing. I held onto Keem's thigh as I lifted myself "Goodnight Keem."

"Yeah," he mumbled.

melo

"I know you ain't just miss that." I laughed as I watched Armani miss a layup for the third time today.

"Nigga, fuck you. I'm warming up."

Practice ain't start yet but we was just in here fooling around.

I realized now what had happened at the party was all a misunderstanding. Still, I ain't no what business he had being that close to her but I let it go.

Nigga was my only friend, after all.

"How Yasmin is by the way?" he asked, chucking me my rebound.

I guess the smile on my face was telling, as I thought back to the night before.

"Y'all did it already?" Armani watched my expression amused.

"Nah we was getting there though. Till her brother walked out the house."

"Kalin?"

"Mhm."

"I can't believe you alive to tell it."

"You know me, I knocked his ass out."

"So was the whole story a lie or..."

I laughed, "Nah, I'm playing. He couldn't get me cause my door was locked."

"Lucky ass nigga."

"I know."

Lord knows I woulda been a dead man if that door wasn't locked.

"Uh oh." Armani's attention was caught by something behind me.

"What?" I turned to see Carolina making her way towards us. I threw my head back in aggravation. This was the very last person I was tryna see.

"Hi." she said when she was close enough.

I just bounced the ball. She was short enough that I could look over her head so I kept my head straight.

"I just want to talk."

"Ion think he wanna talk to you." Armani laughed.

"Was somebody talking to you monkey?" she spit.

The fuck?

"What you said?" I turned to her.

"It slipped, I didn't mean it." she brought her hand up, pressing it against her forehead.

"Right.." Armani nodded.

"The fuck happened to you?" I stared at her in disgust.

Carolina wasn't always like this. Just a few months ago I would've vouched for her character. Niggas wanted her not only for her looks but she was approachable and fun. When I first approached her I wanted her for real. And for a lil while I was actually feeling her.

But she gave it up too easy and I guess she just lost my respect.

The new Carolina couldn't touch the old one in any department. I felt bad for her.

"What happened to me?" she let out a pathetic laugh, "Well I guess, you happened Melo."

"Me?" I scoffed.

"You ruined me." I didn't wanna believe her but she wasn't lying. I could see it her eyes.

"You ruined yourself Carolina. I told you what it was from the jump."

"You let me believe you cared for me."

"Of course I care for you— You know what, I shouldn't even be talking to right now." I shook my head turning to face Armani and he was no where to be found. Fucking Mani.

I was not tryna be around Carolina at all. Last time I was around her, Yasmin ain't speak to me for 2 weeks and them days was really the worst days of my life.

"God Melo, I'm on my knees here. I really mean nothing to you? What the fuck does she have that I don't?"

"Everything." I simply said. I turned from her as I watched her eyes flood with tears.

"I keep thinking about the times we've shared and I don't see what I did to make you leave. Melo we had it all. And you threw it all away for what? For that girl? Every time my phone rings, every time someone knocks at my fucking door, I cross my fingers hoping it's you. You were my first everything Melo. Why can't you be my last?" she started to sob, "How pathetic am I? Chasing a boy who couldn't care less."

"I swear Caro, I ain't mean to hurt you. But I don't love you and I never did."

Carolina and I had our ups and downs, mostly downs, but I wouldn't purposely put her through this knowing she felt like that. I thought we was mutually in it for the sex. A friendship was the only label I wanted with her, and I swear to God I thought she knew.

The last thing I wanted to see was her crying over it.

"I won't beg you to love me back anymore Melo. I won't beg you hear me. I won't beg you touch me. I mean it, you're free." she declared rubbing her tears with the back of her hand.

"Okay. Uh thanks. I hope everything works out for you." I scratched the side of my head. "I can uh go get you some tissues from the bathroom if you want."

She smiled to herself for a second but it wore away. She took out a deep breath before letting out the worst phrase I had ever heard in my life.

"Melo, I'm pregnant."

authors note -

2nd update for the day cause ya girl is sad as hell and i'd rather write then deal with my feelings 🙃

sorry it's kinda short

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 7.6K 39
( πš— ); πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšŽπšœπš’πš›πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš πš›πš˜πš—πš πš˜πš› πšžπš—πš πš’πšœπšŽ. - 𝙖 π™‘π™–π™’π™šπ™‘π™€ 𝙗𝙖𝙑𝙑 π™›π™–π™£π™›π™žπ™˜π™©π™žπ™€π™£
2.3K 203 15
(𝘯.) 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘀𝘡 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘢; 𝘒 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦π˜₯ π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS
361K 13.9K 53
...❝your love is a one in a million❞
342K 5.4K 61
𝐀 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐒𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐒𝐞𝐬 πšπ›π­ 𝐍𝐁𝐀 𝐩π₯𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬.