Tf2 Oneshots

Av GoogyExists

One-shots, Smut, and fluff galore! Just request. Tf2 is owned by Valve, not I Mer

Undeniable ГSniper x Reader
Flame of my Heart ¶yro × Reader
Baguette |§py × Haphephobic Reader
The BONK!ETTE {Scout x tiny/energetic Reader}
Calm Down, Liebe!∆Medic x Reader∆
Chicken|Scout × Thicc! Reader|
A/n
Communist Flu√Solly(Soldier) x Reader FLUFF!
NSFW Medic × Half dragon! Reader
NSFW Sub! Scout x Dom! Reader.
NSFW Sniper x Reader
Want another one?€Demoman x reader
YES!
Genius√Medic x reader NSFW
Yandere! Heavy x reader
Pyro x Reader NSFW
Dom! Engineer x Sub! Reader NSFW
Sweetness€Engie x Reader FLUFF
Camping[Sniper x Reader*]
ONESHOT/LEMON BLOOPERS!
Behind the scenes!
A Sniper x reader

Heavy x Medic! Reader

3.9K 60 14
Av GoogyExists

"Mein Ubercharge! It is almost ready!"

"LEETLE MEDIC! HEAVY IS-" There was a huge explosion.

"AAH SCHEIßE!"  They fled to a safer spot. "Heavy, mein Freund-"

"нет, Heavy does not want to be Medic's friend." Heavy grabbed the young woman's hands. He looked lovingly in her eyes and they both blushed.

"D'oh Heavy, jou big loveable- EXPLOSION!!!" Heavy took cover on top of Y/n.

---

With a ringing in her ear, Y/n opened her eyes and looked to the left to find her new lover- on the ground, possibly unconscious.

"Heavy?" She crawlled over to him and turned him over. "Ich liebe dich, stirb nicht! Bitte..."

When she got no response her tears came to show that she hadn't of just been doing her job, it was also 'Love' that had drove her around the sandwich loving man.

OliviaTheKat

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

8.1K 275 15
This job was starting to wear on you, being a Pyro you loved it so much, but when you forgot your medications, this job.. got insane very quickly and...
18.4K 541 17
(DISCONTINUED BUT WILL BE MAKING YANDERE ENGINEER X READER IF THAT GOES WELL THEN I WILL MAKE A NEW TF2 X READER) Cats are slick, very hard to catch...
315K 8K 90
You are a young lady who recently graduated from college. Your best friend gives you her old pc as a graduation gift that has your favorite video gam...
47.3K 862 14
Medic x reader fluff, one lemon chapter. Also I do not own any characters mentioned in the story, Valve does. I also don't own any of the pictures.