True Mates

By Yukio9901

a new supernatural world evolved centuries ago when an Alpha werewolf became mated with a Vampire. Now life f... More

Hello Readers
Chapter 1: Past fight still continues
Chapter 2: Worried
Chapter 3: Awake
Chapter 4: Forced Together
Chapter 5: Let's be friends?
Chapter 6: locked eyes
Chapter 7: We're True Mates😢
Chapter 9: Secrets in the Scrolls
Chapter 10: Predicament πŸ˜‚
Chapter 11: magical cave & mother Oakar
CHAPTER 12: BIRTHDAY SURPRISE.....surprise to everyone and themselves πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Chapter 13: letting everyone know
Chapter 14: Alpha house [PG 13]
Chapter 15: Rain
Chapter 16: Marriage, no marriage??
Chapter 17: Ride me
Chapter 18: Hunter?!?!?
Chapter 19: Visitors
Chapter 20: Preparations
Chapter 21: I'm Karma [18+]
Chapter 22: Gathering- Another male-mated couple??
Chapter 23: train your instinct
Chapter 24: Alliances formed
Chapter 25: New relationships and new beginnings
Chapter 26: Distance
Chapter 27: Mate meeting
Chapter 28: Binding spell
Chapter 29: Daniel
Chapter 30: Bubbling Battle War
Chapter 31: Answer: Humming spirits voice
Chapter 32: Moarte's Dance
Chapter 33: Memories
Chapter 34: Caged
Chapter 35: Life continues
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2
A Happy New Year

Chapter 8: Shocked

1.6K 72 1
By Yukio9901

A/N: Please read my note at the end of the chapter🙏🏼😇

Third person's POV

"You sure you hid, those scrolls and stuff here" Kyran asked Theo, who was supposed to be helping him (K) find the scrolls he (T) stumbled upon when he was younger.

But oblivious to the vampire, Theo was paying no attention to his words, but rather his ass.

'For a slender person, he sure has a really luscious ass, I want to grab it and spank it. Its round buns are very tempting right now' was Theo's thoughts, making him aware of Kyran's words and the current heated glare he was receiving. If glares could kill, their sure as hell would have instantly killed the day dreaming werewolf.

"THEO!!!!!!!!" Kyran screamed out his mates name,  in order to get his attention on his eyes.

"Ye-, ah sorry, they just so delicious looking, you know" Theo defended himself

"No! No, I don't know" Kyran responded still glaring. He looked at Theo's close to a sad smile and sighed

"Fine, I'm really hot and tempting I get it. But are you sure you hid those scrolls here, I can't seem to find anything. We have been searching for almost 30 minutes already and I'm close to death with hunger." Kyran comforted Theo, then wined and complained ending with a pouting

"Yes baby, I'm sure it was around the K-L section, it was like treasure for me" Theo responded causing Kyran, the person who hated being called a baby, blush a bright rosey red.

"Wait!!" Kyran said sliding down the ladder. Before Theo had the chance to respond, Kyran spoke his revelation.

"The K-L section was recently moved towards the end for cleaning soon" he said quickly but disappeared faster as he raced towards the back end of the library.

"Eeeee!!!!!!! I found it. Theo I found them." Kyran said happily.

Theo slightly giggled at the cute behaviour of his mate.

My mate. Theo couldn't get enough of repeating the word to his wolf, while his wolf did the same to him.

"Yes baby you found them. Thank you" Theo said, placing a gentle kiss on the latter's head. "Come on let's go home before our parents send a search party for us." Theo continued, causing Kyran to laugh.

" I'm 100 percent sure, they'd do that" Kyran agreed, while entwining his slender fingers, into the strong and hard yet soft fingers of his mate. Once done he looked up to the werewolf smiling as if he achieved the greatest of happiness in the world. And for it was the greatest of greatest happiness in his life.

Theo only smiled back, wishing he could lock his mate in his room and have his way. But right now, he was truly happy, that his first love is his mate for life.

.
.
.
The two walked hand in hand, without any talk, but Kyran hummed a happy melody which smoothed everything and everyone listening to the melodious humming. This act was unknown to its creator, as he increased the tone of the melody, bringing life to those close around him.

"We not telling our parents right?" Kyran asked after some time, when his house came into view

"Your voice..- it's so.. so healing" Theo said breathing a breath of air, causing Kyran to slightly blush

"thank you" he said in a whisper but Theo's super good hearing picked it up. He smiled and replied to Kyran's earlier question

"Hmm, we shouldn't right now. They'll do the investigating and overeacting for us and be all weird. I won't be able to handle both our mum's plus Alina's crazy minds right now. I just want it to be us two." Theo said smiling brightly

"Yeah I agree" Kyran replied shaking his head.

"Which part?" Theo teased

"Oh shut up Theo" Kyran said pushing him on the chest with a little force.

Unknown to them, a figure appeared from the garden gates, and witnessed this act.

"Really boys, our world heroes, True mates legend mated and you'll act like this denying it" a familiar female voice shouted at them

This statement halted they actions, wondering what she knew about them.

Kyran turned to face his sister "Ali-" but was cut of before he could even say anything

"Did you guys not see the sky light up, in red blue and purple earlier. That's the sign that a True mate between vampire and werewolf where born. Well that's according to legend, but it happened. It was beautiful, magical and powering." Alina shrieked a scream and ran back towards the garden, leaving the two males to breath a sigh of relief.

"That was close" Kyran said with his one hand on his hip. "Yeah" Theo agreed and laughed "Too crazy if we told them now."

They walked to the back garden this time a few centimeters apart, to avoid any suspicion.

"Oh boys! Did you'll see. The world's true kings where born today" Remus, Theo's dad asked them as they made they way towards the outside dining table.

"Hmm" was both boys response

"Oh lucky you'll came back now, I was about to send a search party" Mishika said laughing, as if sending a search party for her almost 21 year old boys, was a natural thing to do.

The both boys only looked at each other and shook they heads

"Oh, they back" Crystal walked out with the twins on both her hips, freshly out of the bathroom.

Kena flew into Mishika's hands and Kiba remained in his mother's.

"Theo sweety, I brought clothes for you. Go have a bath and chance out from your beach clothing. You to Kyran sweety, you must have gotten sun burnt, look at your reddened skin" Crystal said walking towards the table.

They complied and went upstairs to refreshen up.

Kyran handed Theo a towel saying "You bath in that bathroom and I'll bath in the one in my room."

"Hmmm, why not together" Theo teased

"NO!" Kyran said loudly "not yet" he ended in a whisper and ran towards his room, leaving Theo to laugh and the shy and reddened, retreating figure.
...
....
.....
....
...

"*knock knock* Kyran, you done" Theo was done with his bath and came over to check if Kyran was finished as well.

"Hmm" was Kyran's response and Theo took as an okay to enter and closed the door behind him.

Theo stilled in his position and quickly cleared his throat, making the vampire aware that he was bare on the top and this affected him.

Kyran quickly attempted to cover his chest with his hands and ran towards his closet.

He soon came out, fully dressed and slightly shy.

"Should we give a look at the contents of the scrolls" Theo asked to get ride of the awkwardness and let Kyran calm down.

"Yes" he agreed

They both spread out the scrolls on Kyran's bed and got in a comfortable position to read.
.
.
They read and read
.
.
And stopped when, they couldn't handle any more.
No they couldn't believe what they was reading, hence the shocked looks they gave each other.

_____________________________________________

Authors corner of fluffy feelings 😂😂😂

I made it to a 1000+ words for this chapter 😁😜

So some news: True Mates are added onto Wattys2019 submission....yaaaaayaayy

Thank you for the support you lovely readers have already given me by reading🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💜😇🥰😁 its much appreciated and I'm very thankful.

If you can also vote, comment and add to your reading lists, I'd appreciate it even more🙈🥰🙏🏼

But I'm so happy for just being selected😭 oh how excited I was when I was writing my submission plot, which made me think bigger for this book....so expect a plot with some depth. I only hope I don't disappoint you'll and for me to give my best

Fighting to me✌🏼✊🏼✊🏼✊🏼

Thank you for reading lovelies. Enjoy this chapter and vote and comment and please continue reading 😇😇😇😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 20.1K 51
Enzo Olivieri is a Beta in the Blood Horizon Pack with his best friend and becoming Alpha, Zev Waters. When Enzo finds his mate, Ivan, he rejects him...
140K 1.6K 27
~Formaly The story of a werewolf and his mate~ Sapphire was just a normal 17 year old in high school until her 18th birthday when she discovers a hug...
4K 269 61
In these times it's not that easy to find you're soulmate, what happens when Alpha Christian finds his... what does faith have in store for these 2? ...
8K 283 16
Being a curse on her own pack. She never wished for it. Taking all the pain she waited for her mate. When finally they met. From sneaking out to gett...