ICY

By Bretaughtyou

Beautiful. Head strong. Dominant. Those are all adjectives you could use to describe Isis Armon, formally kno... More

ICY
prologue.
o n e.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
Thirty. Pt2
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
The story's not over.
TOO ICY

twenty six.

11.4K 713 252
By Bretaughtyou

ICY

It had been more than twenty four hours since learning that all of my savings had been stolen, and the only thing on my mind was finding Tish. I had finally gotten it together emotionally, and was able to pick myself up and do what needed to be done.

The work I had put in for a new life wouldn't be in vain. With a vengeance, I pulled up to Jhonny's Gentleman's club, and looked over to Jesenia whose face was now permanently pitiful. I rolled my eyes and hopped out, as everything in me hated being in the same space with her.

"You better hope this bitch is in there" I hissed, my feet briskly walking towards the door.

"Isis ~"

"Don't" I put my hand up.

If I did have to be with her, I definitely didn't want her to hear her talk. Nothing she could possibly say would make the situation better, and I didn't even want her getting that idea.

After heading into the employee's entrance, my eyes immediately went to looking for Tish, the trifling bitch who would be getting her ass beat the moment I spotted her.

I knew it was a slim chance that she would show up back to work, especially sixty thousand dollars richer. Still, none of that mattered as I made my way through the club on a mission.

"Where's Denim?" I asked Sagittarius, who was over applying her makeup in the mirror.

"Do you see her?" She snarled, looking both ways, "Oh okay"

"Look, I don't have time for the smart shit!" I snapped, "Where's your friend. Even if she ain't here, ya'll hoes share panties so I'm sure you know her whereabouts"

A few of the girls snickered, and Candy Girl came sauntering in from the adjacent locker room.

"I ain't seen her since last night, she came in here hype as hell about hitting a lick" she said, her body semi naked as she was getting ready for her set.
Those were the exact words I wanted to hear, and I hoped she knew more.

"Bitch, you're a rat" Sagittarius turned her head towards Candy, "Watch yo mouth about shit you don't know about. My good sis ain't steal shit"

"Hoe I was just giving Icy the real, you hoes so big mad, it's sad. Tell that girl where Tish at, you were just on the phone with her" Candy argued back making valid points.

I glared at Sagittarius, and knew in a minute my patience would run out.

"Sagittarius, Tish stole a lot of money from me when I let her stay at my crib. I need that shit back, and as a dancer you know how hard it is out here. So I'm hoping you can do the right thing and this doesn't have to go left" I said reasonably, hoping she would just cough up the location.

"Aw hell" Zion laughed, "Ya'll hoes let that hoe Tish stay at ya'll crib. That bitch hands so sticky, we call her super glue. Whose dumb idea was that?"

Jesenia rolled her eyes, and I glared at her without responding to the girl. Instead I redirected my attention to Sagittarius, as she continued to have a stank face painted on.

"Like I said, my sis ain't jack shit from nobody. She make just as much money in the club as you" she lied through her teeth, "What? You got a couple regulars and now bitches gotta steal from you?"

"Girl are you still on the fact that Icy is the opener? Get over it" Candy flagged with a taunting laugh.

"Yeah bitch, get over it" I smirked, "Be a woman and give me the fucking address"

"Bitch, fuck you!"

Those were the only words I needed to hear before I let my hand graze across her face, and the loud sound erupted from it.

It was a bitch slap if I ever saw one, and even I was surprised at my viciousness.

Sagittarius held her face in shock, and I knew to prepare for a fight. She lunged towards me, and I was glad I wasn't in heels or I would've been off my feet in seconds.

However I kept my balance as me and her went blow for blow, and I had no other reason for fighting except the fact that I was angry. Angry at Tish, life, and definitely this dumb hoe who had no morality whatsoever.

As always, a fight between two could never stay that way. While Sagittarius' friends didn't say a peep during our back and forth, they didn't fail to jump in, in efforts to give me what I was asking for. Their loyalty was undeniable, and I questioned Jesenia's as she just screamed for us to break it up but didn't exactly come back me up.

I continued to deliver blows to Sagittarius as the rest damn near pulled me in three other directions.

"Bitch, you ain't gonna help your friend?" Candy spat towards Jesenia who was standing there in shock.

I was grateful to Candy, who threw off her heels and dived in, giving me enough relief to finally have a fighting chance.

"Break this shit up!" Milly, the house mom yelled as she ran to the back.

Her long legs towered over us, and she man handled the shit out of Sagittarius and pulled her off of me.

The security guards crowded in, and began to pull the rest of us apart. It was as if I was going through Deja Vu, however this time Lucky wasn't there and I figured maybe the negativity was due to me.

"Just let me get my shit before you throw me out, aiight?" I spat at the security guard, as I already knew he was moments away from throwing me out the back.

"Icy, come with me" Milly gestured me over.

I scrunched my brows, but didn't question her. Shit, I needed my job and if I could get off with just a slap on the wrist that would've been better.

"You didn't have to take me upstairs just to fire me you know" I said as I brushed my now wild hair back.

Milly looked back at me as we walked through the second floor hallways, "Girl please. If anything, those hoes will be going"

I smirked, satisfied with that answer. Although I still wanted to know why I was being called upstairs.

"Jhonny want's to see you" she said, placing her hand on the golden door knob and twisting it.

She gestured me in, next leaving me alone to talk to the intimidating man. I walked deeper into the large office that was currently being renovated, and I spotted him as he stood with a few other men.

"Yeah?" I asked, my body starting to ache causing me to stand in one spot.

"Ayy, Icy" he smiled, "Just the woman I wanted to see. I see you can't stay outta trouble"

"It ain't me" I huffed, "It's your workers. I told you this was the reason I didn't want to be opener, just give it back to Sagittarius"

"Nah, I like you starting off the show" He shook his head, "It gives the other girls a hard act to follow. However I'm not here to talk about that"

"Okay, so what's up?" I asked.

He gestured me over to his desk and I took a seat.

"You use to work with Solomon, correct?" He asked, sitting back in his chair.

"Maybe" I smirked, not sure as to why and how he knew that.

"So that's a yes" he chuckled, beginning to pour a glass of Brandy in a short cup. My eyes perked up, and he pulled out another glass just to do the same exact thing.

"Where is this going?" I shook my head. He passed me the dark drink and I immediately put it to my lips.

"You're impatient, you know that?" He laughed, and my sweet spot tingled, "Let me tell you sweet heart, can I do that?"

He was smooth as hell, and at that point I just nodded and listened while I baby sat the drink.

"One thing I like, is a woman who likes to make money. Your drive, to do what it takes. I've been watching you, and just by your attitude I can tell you have a bigger mindset than just the strip club" he explained, and I still wasn't sure where he was going with this, "So, I was looking into a specific market, and I think it would be good for me and you to go into business. That way you get your bread and you ain't gotta deal with the cattiness of the club"

I nodded, and instead of responding I let him continue to talk.

"I'm talking, escorting. But classy, upscale shit. Not that hole in the wall Solomon had ya'll in"

"So you mean tricking?" I blurted out, and he creased his brows at my vulgarity.

"Nah" he laughed again, "An elegant experience with some of the finest women in Philly. I'm talking ball players, music artist, niggas who pay big money for a good night on the town. Jhonny's Angels, baby" he chuckled and I grimaced.

"Thanks, but no thanks" I shook my head, "I ain't going back to that life. This place is bad, but I'll deal"

Jhonny let his glass rest just below his lip, next taking another sip.

"You won't have to do the dating scene, you can just monitor the girls. Make sure they know the ropes, how to seduce niggas. You, know how to do that. Shit, you doing it to me right now" he winked.

This man was something else, but I resisted to feed into his flirtatious ways.

"I can't do that to other girls" I refused.

That life, was for no one. And as glamorous as it sounded, I didn't want to lose more of my soul on the way.

"Icy, you're giving them a chance to make it out. You know about that. I got two girls right now, and you make your call as to who else you want. Recruit em, it's your house, your rules, I'm just the face"

Seeing my hesitation, he took one last step that he knew would seal the deal. He pulled a few stacks from under his desk, and placed them on top.

"I heard about your recent mishap" he began, playing with the toothpick in his mouth, "It's only going to get worst Icy. These women, they're jealous and it's only so many fights my men can break up before I gotta throw you outta here. Your my best money maker, but this business...is huge. Twenty thousand a head, a date. You get 30% of that" he shrugged.

I twisted my mouth, knowing that would be a lot of money just for watching over a few girls. However I knew it would be a price to pay, as there was always a price to pay.

"I'll think about it....can you give me time?" I asked, running my hair out of my face.

"Alright" Jhonny nodded, "Call me, I'll be waiting"
I nodded, and stood from my seat to exit the office.

I could feel his stare, and while he was most definitely handsome, the only one on my mind was Jet. I hadn't talked to him after our amazing night, and while he texted me back it wasn't until a whole day later. I didn't respond as of yet, as the only thing on my mind was getting my money back and I could see that he wasn't going to help.

A part of me knew I was playing with fire anyway. Not only was he engaged, he was a detective. The less he knew the better, so maybe it was best to leave him in the past.

When I returned to the floor, I spotted Candy on the way in and she stopped me.

"You okay girl?" She asked, placing her hand on my arm.

"Yeah, I'm cool" I shook my head, "Have you seen Jinx?"

"She's still in the locker room, froze like a popsicle. Bitch how you rolling with her?"

"It's a long story" I shook my head frustrated. At this point I had a headache, and I no longer wanted to stay to work.

"Well, I would clean out my circle if I were you. I would whoop her ass for not riding for me, if I was getting whooped like that"

We shared a laugh, and I looked over her for a second. I began to think about her sex appeal, and how she would definitely be good for Jhonny's Angels as he called it. However I quickly got rid of the thought, as I still hadn't decided on that.

"Thanks for that, really" I smiled and she nodded.

"No problem" she winked.

I strolled past her and headed in the locker room.

"I'm leaving. You can stay here and try to make back some of my money" I snarled, grabbing my bag.
She didn't put up an argument and I was glad for that.

Once I made it back to the car, I couldn't help but to take a deep breath before pulling off. A few tears fell, and I didn't even feel myself began to cry at first.

I wasn't good with tears, mainly because sadness was also a feeling I hadn't conquered yet. There was no point in my life that was technically happy, so what did I have to compare to this horrible feeling? Just more bad fortune that at this point shouldn't move me even the slightest bit.

I sucked up my tears, and as I fixed my makeup in my car mirror, my phone began to ring. I reached down to see Jet's name, and I twisted my mouth as I still hadn't decided my place with him.

Temptation got the best of me and I answered before it went to voicemail.

"Hello?"

"Hey, what's up....You get my text?" Jet laughed uneasily.

"Did you get mine?" I said a slight remark, starting up the car.

"I did...I was just busy. How are you? Are you at the club?" He asked.

"Maybe" To which was my favorite response.

"Okay I deserve that" he laughed, "Let me make it up to you...Dinner...at my air bnb"

"Mhhh I don't know" I said, although I was already pulling up my maps to ask for the address.

"Please, you know I ain't too proud to beg" he begin to sang, and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Where is it?"

"I'll send you the location" he assured me.

"Okay"

Instead of heading straight to his place, I decided to go to mines first while I still waited for him to send the address. I showered once more to remove the sweat from fighting, and reapplied my makeup that was a mess as well.

I pulled my hair into a ponytail, and glanced down at my phone that showed the address. I felt a tingly feeling in my stomach, and I knew it was the butterflies returning. They were bad, as I wasn't even in his presence yet and I was nervous. I didn't even know why. I had been with plethora of men, and even as he still wasn't mine, I wanted to be his.

"I'm outside" I said, stepping out of the car and realizing we stayed on the phone the entire way.

And while I hated talking, Jet had a way of bringing that out of me. I could see his shadow appear from the other side of the cloudy glass door, and a few moments later he opened it.

"It already smells good in here" I said, taking in the aroma of delicious food.

My stomach began to growl, and I knew it was because I had barely eaten, only sulked.

"Yeah, I hope you ready to eat. It's taco night" he cheesed, leading me to the kitchen.

"Sounds great" I smiled, letting my eyes gaze around the nice place.

Whosever house it was, it was clear that they were a musician. Pictures of legends hung all around, as well as all the instruments a person could think of. I loved how toasty it was, and how it held a smell so captivating in the small kitchen covered in spices and peppers along the counters.

Jet poured the peppers from the cutting board into the pot of sizzling ground beef, and I jokingly brought the smell to my nose with my hand.

He laughed, "Imagine when you taste it"

"Can't wait" I smirked as I ran my eyes over him.

"You can get a little tester right now" he teased, taking some of the sauce onto a spoon.

I allowed him to put it to my lips, and even the small exchange heated up the room. He licked his lips, and I tightened the open space in my legs.

"How is it?" He asked in a sexy, low tone.

"It's good" I whispered.

He smirked, and I was surprised as he bent down and gave me a peck, only to pick right backup what he was doing.

"So, I know I got tied up last night but I'm here to listen now"

"It's okay" I flagged the air, not exactly wanting to talk about it, "A lot of drama. How was your day?"

He displayed an awry expression and again I wondered what was going on in his world.

"Same, I guess you could say drama" he shrugged.

He turned off the fire, and grained the seasoned meat before he gestured me over to help him with the tacos.

"How do you not like sour cream?" He chuckled, putting a blop on his which caused me to grimace.

"It has a weird taste, cheese and the chipotle sauce is all I need. Oh and hot sauce" I said, licking my lips as I prepared two tacos that made me even more anxious to eat.

"Come on, you gotta see the living room in this place. Fucking huge" he chuckled, showing me the way.

I laughed at his voice that sometimes reminded me that of a white boys, but it was still sexy because anything he did was categorized as that.

Once we entered the living room, I realized he was right and it was indeed a spacious room. We cuddled up onto the couch, and he flicked on the tv. It was funny, because even as we did nothing, it was relaxing, and enjoyable, and a time I never wanted to end.

"If you could have a super power, what would it be?" Jet asked, in reference to the super hero movie he threw on.

I watched as he perfectly chewed the stuffed taco, and then put my attention back on my food.

"I don't know, mind reading?" I shrugged, "I would love to know what's going up there"

"Up here?" He asked, pointing to his brain, "Shit, when you figure out let me know"

I laughed as I too bit into my taco, and just as I did, he watched for a small moment.

When I was done chewing, I finally got my question out, "How about you? Let me guess, something manly like super strength"

"Nah" he chuckled, his mouth spreading, "I'm thinking super speed. That way, I can visit all of the places in the world that I want to"

"Like where?"

"Africa, the U.K, the wonders of the world. Japan"

"I've been to Japan before" I smiled, and he looked at me.

"Oh yeah? You know anything?" He asked, seeming fascinated.

I thought of what to say in my rusty language skills, and then leaned over to whisper in his ear.

"Watashi wa anata ni subete jibun jishin ni hoshī" I cooed, and Jet raised his brow.

"Whatever you said, I'm with it" he joked, snuggling his face into my neck.

"I said I want you all to myself" I giggled.

He grasped the back of my neck, next covering my mouth with his.

"Done" he replied in between our kiss.

My heart accelerated, and my stomach grew week as he planted a sensual kiss. He parted with my lips, but only to move our plates from our laps and to gesture me to hop onto his lap. It would've been rude to not take sure a nice gesture, as that was definitely the best seat in the house.

He went straight to work, pressing his thumbs into my torso as he kissed it up and down, my shirt rested under chin, giving him a peak.

"I wish I didn't have to share this with the niggas at the club" he joked, grabbing a firm hold of my ass.

"And I wish I didn't have to share you with your fiance" I gave him a sly eye, and he pulled me in closer.

"We're separated, so I'm free to do whatever I want" He assured me.

I rolled my eyes, and even though that was good news I knew most likely it wouldn't be for long. I wasn't an expert on relationships, mainly because I had never been in one. However, I had seen enough movies to know that the man never left his woman to be with the mistress.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night" I snickered as he laid me back onto the couch.

I looked down as Jet kissed me, one precise peck after another. He pulled down my yoga pants, and just like before he dived his face in no questions asked.

That must've been his favorite thing, because both times he brought me to the strongest climax. I enjoyed every moment, and I was still in awe of my ability feel so turned on without the aide or liquor or weed. Usually I needed one or the other to even be touched, except when it came to Jet.

"Come on baby, one more time" he encouraged me to climax once more, his finger tauntingly running over my swollen lips. I squirmed, and he he covered them with his mouth, his warm tongue pressing against it and causing me to shiver. When he got what he wanted, he came back up and at this point I was ready to go to sleep.

"Up" he said, gesturing for me to stand up.

"You're going to have to give me a minute" I laughed, not exactly feeling my legs yet.

He smirked, and picked me up instead.

When we arrived to the master bedroom, he laid me down on the california king, and felt the plushness suck me in.

Again, we had one of the most magical nights. Nothing mattered, and that was a first. I was finally experiencing sex, the right way. Where I was no longer being used, but appreciated. Every ounce of me. And while I had no experience of feelings, or love, or any of that sappy stuff, I could tell that I began to look at Jet different if only in our second encounter.

I was becoming addicted, and I had never done that to people. And just like every other drug, an overdose was never good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3K 30
I took a shaky breath to prepare myself to beg my wife to fuck me. "P-please... please Mommy....." Ashley lifted my head with her finger under my ch...
1.4M 78.1K 80
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
139K 18.5K 12
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
450K 25.9K 49
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...