Player Next Door

By ShatterAngel

The student council decides to throw the yearly Couple Fest for Seniors because of their high grades. But the... More

Player Next Door
1: The Couple Fest
2: This. Is. Message. War.
3: Two Can Play This Game
4: You Get Me A Punch And I'll Throw It At Your Face
5: A Hard Lunch
6: I Couldn't Care Less
7: Please Don't Act Like The Hallway Is An Underwear Runway
8: I Scream For Ice Cream
9: Twenty Questions
10: Chocolate Kisses
11: A Sky Full Of Stars
12: The Sour Lemon vs. The Smirking Watermelon
13: But What You Said I Didn't
14: Feels Like It
15: I Need You Here Or You'll Be Gone Forever
16: Morning
17: I Owned Every Second That This World Could Give
18: Mason Who?
19: The Heavenly Goodness of Chocolate Ice Cream
20: Beauty and the Beast
21: Monday
22: Cheers to Living Life
24: The Phone Rings
25: Lover (End)

23: You Don't Poke Pancakes

62.6K 1.8K 206
By ShatterAngel

Thoughts of what happened last night came to me in a rush and I immediately blushed. Swinging my legs over the bed, I noticed that Sean wasn't around and heard the shower running. I grabbed Sean's shirt and threw it over my head then walked towards my phone on the nightstand.

3 text messages. One from Claire, Caitlin, and Emma. Claire didn't seem angry and typed a simple 'Where are you?'. Caitlin and Emma were asking if I was alright and why didn't I come to school.

No messages from Mason.

I jumped as the bathroom door opened. Quite frankly, I was afraid that Sean would get mad if he knew Mason called me last night so I wasn't keen on the thought of him knowing that his girlfriend was expecting a text from his step-brother.

I was, just a little bit, curious as to what Mason wants with me. Why bother calling a random girl who just happens to be your step-brother's girlfriend.

I turned around and saw Sean with only a towel hanging low on his hips. "Good morning." I straightened my back and placed the phone back on the table.

Sean grins. "People already looking for you?" He gestures towards my phone.

"Yes."

"Don't worry, Claire knows his place." He moves towards his discarded clothes.

"What do you mean Claire knows this place, do you guys own it or something?" I say, my voice coming higher and higher at the end, after I turned around just in time that my eyes would be safe.

I hear Sean chuckle before replying. "My mom doesn't get into business, just in the fashion society. So to answer your question, no. We don't own it. But I own the room." he says 'I' arrogantly.

I turn around to face him. "Is this your hook-up room or something?" I say before crossing my arms.

Sean's eyes turned from hurt to anger and I flinched. "No. This room is important to me and the only person I brought here is you." I took an involuntary step forward. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way." I look down at my feet uneasily.

Sean shuffles forward and grabs a hold of my chin to make me look at him. "Never think that I'll be with you in a room where I've been with any other girl."

Sean sighs but keeps his eyes settled on mine. "I've done things that I'm not proud of and one of them is fucking slutty bitches. If I could have another chance I would save myself for you. You don't know how special it is to me to be your first." He smiles a genuine smile.

I nod my head. "I know." I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

Sean buries his face in my neck and I feel his smile widen. He leans back, "I want some pancakes for breakfast, what do you think?"

My eyes lit up instinctively and I flash him a broad smile. "PANCAKES!!!"

Sean chuckles. "You've been craving a lot lately."

I placed my hands on my hips and pouted. "I like to eat." I defended myself.

"Let's just hope you won't get a fat tummy then." He pokes my stomach and I scowl.

"Don't poke me."

"Why? What are you gonna do about it?" He grins cheekily and I narrowed my eyes.

"I'm gonna poke you too!" I grinned, then started poking him. Then started a very ridiculous poking war.

Sean managed to find my ticklish spot and I burst out laughing and Sean looks at me mischievously.

I gasped for breath as we both fell on the bed while Sean kept on tickling my sides.

"STOP!" I shrieked.

"Say 'Sean is the hottest guy on the planet'".

"No!" I argued.

"Then I won't stop." As far as I could help myself, I couldn't find myself saying those words.

Of course those were all true but there's no win in making his ego even better.

"FINE. STOP!" He stops and I catch my breath.

"You are the hottest guy on the planet." I say finally.

Sean smirks. "I know."

I shoved him off me and sat up. "You really don't need that boost for your ego you know?" I frowned.

"I do actually. The only words that could boost my ego are yours."

I raised an eyebrow. "Really? All those girls swooning at your feet don't count?"

"Nope. They don't." Sean looks me up and down. "Speaking of, you look good in my clothes."

The only thing that was covering my body was his black shirt that reached mid-thigh. I stuck my tongue out at him then walked towards the bathroom.

"Today's a school day you know?" I reminded Sean as I exited the bathroom while buttoning up my shirt.

"I know." Sean looks up, then walks from the bed to kiss me sweetly on the lips. "Let's go." I say grabbing all my things.

"I think that's supposed to be my line." Sean winks at me.

"Whatever." We drive to a nearby breakfast restaurant. Nothing better than my all time favorite pancakes. We chose our orders and once the plate was in front of me I ate like a pig stuffing my mouth with pancakes.

Sean looks up at me weirdly. "Do you really eat like a pig?"

I snorted. "Have you ever tasted any of these heavenly goodness?" I gestured at my pancakes and bacon.

"I'm eating them now." He says stupidly.

"Duh." I rolled my eyes and shoved more pancakes in my mouth.

I looked at Sean who was poking his pancakes and I burst out laughing with my mouth full so I sounded like a pig.

"You don't poke pancakes." I say with my mouth full.

"I want to." Sean looks at me defensively.

I rolled my eyes. "You're such a child."

"Am not."

"Keep believing that and you'll reach your dreams." Sean grunted then continued eating.

We arrived at school a minute before the bell rang. Sean and I didn't have the first class together so I was disappointed when his warm hand left mine.

I ignored the looks the class gave me as I entered and sat at the back of class. I didn't really give a damn anymore if they can't accept that I'm dating Sean Gilbert.

I let my head down with my hair covering my face as I drew random abstracts around the edges of my notebook.

I jumped as I heard a voice speak up beside me. "Hi"

I tucked my hair behind my ear and looked at Mason who was smiling. "Hi." I settled myself on my elbows.

"Umm... would you like to go to lunch with me later?" He looks uneasy. "Like... a date?" I was confused.

"Yeah..." He glances nervously around the room.

"I t-think that's not a good idea. I mean it's not that I don't like you but I have a boyfriend." I say sheepishly.

Mason nods his head in understanding. "I didn't mean it that way. What I thought of was just a friendly lunch date."

I pursed my lips and unconsciously tapped my pen on my desk. "It's fine, but I'll ask him about it."

"Sean Gilbert right?" The name rolls off his tongue so smoothly that I think he didn't know anything about him.

"You know him?" I ask casually.

"Yup. He's my baby bro."

"Oh."

"Sooo... about that lunch?" Mason tilts his head to the side.

I nodded my head and shot him a small smile. "I'll ask him. So you study here?"

"Yeah. I just transferred for my last semester."

I nodded my head then faced front and listened to the lesson.

I swung my bag over my shoulder and walked down the crowded hallway.

"Hey angel." Sean wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me in protectively.

I glanced up at him and made a cute face. "I'm gonna ask you something but promise me you won't lash out."

Sean stares ahead and thinks for a moment before slowly nodding his head.

"Okay, so Mason asked me if I could grab a bite with him this lunch." Sean stops walking and his face hardens.

"He seems like a good guy..." I continued. "Come on, he doesn't know that I know he's your brother." I looked at him and gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

Sean sighs but his face softens. "Fine. But I'll come with you." He grunts.

I look at him carefully. "Are you sure?" He nods.

"Thank you!" I wrapped my arms around his and kissed him hard on the lips When I leaned back his eyes were no longer cold but dark with lust. I blink. "No Sean, we have to get to class now."

"Awww come on angel just one more kiss." He said with lust evident in his face.

I shook my head then turned around and ran to my next class, hoping for the best to happen between Sean and Mason.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 364 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...
1.3K 127 40
Riley Devin is just a sixteen year old girl, she isn't popular, she only has a couple friends, she's a nerd, and she has been getting over her first...
3.3M 65K 19
"I need your help." He was obviously drunk, and I was obviously confused. "What the fu-" Mason pushed a hand to my mouth. "Shhh," he shushed me lou...
14M 439K 46
Fiona Harper is an angel in nearly everyone's eyes. But there is more to this good girl; she'd rather ditch class than stay up all night to finish a...