True Mates

By Yukio9901

a new supernatural world evolved centuries ago when an Alpha werewolf became mated with a Vampire. Now life f... More

Hello Readers
Chapter 1: Past fight still continues
Chapter 2: Worried
Chapter 3: Awake
Chapter 4: Forced Together
Chapter 5: Let's be friends?
Chapter 7: We're True Mates😢
Chapter 8: Shocked
Chapter 9: Secrets in the Scrolls
Chapter 10: Predicament πŸ˜‚
Chapter 11: magical cave & mother Oakar
CHAPTER 12: BIRTHDAY SURPRISE.....surprise to everyone and themselves πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Chapter 13: letting everyone know
Chapter 14: Alpha house [PG 13]
Chapter 15: Rain
Chapter 16: Marriage, no marriage??
Chapter 17: Ride me
Chapter 18: Hunter?!?!?
Chapter 19: Visitors
Chapter 20: Preparations
Chapter 21: I'm Karma [18+]
Chapter 22: Gathering- Another male-mated couple??
Chapter 23: train your instinct
Chapter 24: Alliances formed
Chapter 25: New relationships and new beginnings
Chapter 26: Distance
Chapter 27: Mate meeting
Chapter 28: Binding spell
Chapter 29: Daniel
Chapter 30: Bubbling Battle War
Chapter 31: Answer: Humming spirits voice
Chapter 32: Moarte's Dance
Chapter 33: Memories
Chapter 34: Caged
Chapter 35: Life continues
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2
A Happy New Year

Chapter 6: locked eyes

1.7K 86 3
By Yukio9901

Theo's POV

I was driving back to our homeland, glancing and admiring the sleeping figure towards my side. Mouth slightly open, letting small, tiny breaths escape. So gentle I think. He must be really tired from all that playing and running in the water earlier. Thinking back a smile creeps upon my face.

After our agreement to be friends once again, Kyran was a little awkward. But once Kena and Kiba pulled us into the water to play tag with them, all was laughter and one or two maybe more shy glances. We played catch, water volleyball and some dude even tired to flirt with Kyran with me, his mate around, the audacity. Well sure I'm not 100% sure about it but I feel it, the mate bond is growing fast. Well we also ended up playing chicken a thousand times, kiba teamed with me and Kena and Kyran on one team. Of course we let them win everytime, not because we are weak in the game. Hehe.

We arrived much quicker than expected, so when I parked the car to a stop I was disappointed and reluctant to wake Kyran up and let him go. For sure I upside down smile was on my face and I was pouting, a manly pout.

But i was soon surprised when my family, well mum came out saying " You'll where long at the beach. How was it, sweety?"

"Eh?" Was my response

"Hmmm. Tired I see" she asked as she poked her head into my open window looking at the twins and Kyran's sleeping figure. A few seconds later i see dad popping his body out from the back garden coming towards us.

"Ehh? What's happening" I asked finally

"Oh my, I totally forgot to tell you huh" mum covers her mouth giggling very suspiciously.

"Tell me what?" I asked a bit annoyed.

"Oh hush son, just our occasional weekend dinner we have with the BloodGates, it's a family dinner, so no leaving and having a sour face or causing trouble with Kyran. Understood." Dad said and instead of being annoyed like I usually would have been, I was ecstatic, joyous and fuzzy on the inside. The thought of being near Kyran for a longer time lit my body up. However I didn't let my parents know these thoughts of mine and simply replied a "Cool" to them.

They clearly looked shocked by my unmoving and calm behaviour. Dad opened the back door picking Kiba and handing him to mum while saying: " Wake Kyran up and bring him inside" and I just hummed my response as he picked Kena up and closed the door. The expression on his face was asking if I caught the flu or got bitten by something weird in the beach, but his mouth never utter a word as I opened my door to get out. I twisted and stretched my body letting a yawn escape my lips.

Mum was on the patio when she said " His hard to wake up and gets moody if his enjoying his sleep. Beware" she giggled along with dad entering the house and closing the door behind them.

I simply shook my head and walked towards the passengers side, opening the door.

"Kyran, we reached home, come on wake up." I said to him and he stayed there in his seat, sleeping and unmoving to any of my words, like a log of wood.

I placed my hand on his shoulder attempting to shake him awake, but sharp flutters of electric sparks ran from him into me making me quickly pull my hands away, then quickly regretting my decision. The feeling of something so unexplainable, I wanted more of it. Just this feeling and action alone confirmed with me that Kyran is my mate. My mate instincts are telling me to lock him up in my room and make love to him until both died due to exhaustion. But alas I restrict my urges and just simply push my hands under Kyrans body. My left hand under his knees and the other just below his shoulders, picking him up princess style and out of the car. I used my one to push the car door closed and walked towards the closed door. A mission ahead, but the sparks running throughout my body and the slight unsettling turns of Kyran's body let me know his feeling the sparks as well.

Upon reaching the door, I lowered my body a little and swindled my hand under his shoulders to open the door and once I heard the unclicking of the lock I quickly pushed it open with my leg. Phew that wasn't that though right?

Entering the passage hall, towards the stairs that lead to the bedrooms I heard 'grasps' and 'what the hell's' haunting me in my position as I turned towards the women in the kitchen. My mum, Kyran's mum and sister.

To act calm and unbothered I just shrugged my shoulders and moved my legs to continue was Kyran's bedroom, but was stopped again.

"Hold up there. What's happening" Kyran's mum asked and the other two ladies just nodded wanting to know as well. I sighed. Might as well tell them right.

"He is hard to wake up and I don't want to face his moods and be in a sour mood during supper, and might as well let him rest since he was the one jumping and playing with the twins more than me" I said walking away leaving them open mouthed, gaping at my retorting back. Hmph you thought I was going to tell them we friends or something. Nope! not yet. 😈😈😈😈😈

Upon reaching his bedroom, I didn't have to go to the trouble of opening a door again, since this one was slightly cracked open, so I just pushed it open with my foot and once I got in, i pushed it closed. I wanted to hold Kyran for much longer but I knew our family. They loved interfering and gossiping, so I had to let go. Well for now.

I crept my body over his bed placing him onto it, ready to leave and get a blanket for him. But when I tried to lift my body up, I was restricted. I looked down towards my tshirt and his tiny slender hands was holding a firm grip onto my tshirt. Again I tried moving, but he only shifted into my chest cuddling into me.

Oh goddess!!! Give me a break before I go wild and eat him alive.

I place my lips onto his forehead, gently kissing it, with my hands smoothing his hands off my tshirt. Dont get me wrong, I'd love to sleep and cuddle with him right now. But that's exactly the problem, it's right now, now is the problem. Kyran is unaware of our bond and so is our family, even if I told them, they'd probably laugh at me or have a heart attack.

Finally Kyran eased up and let go of my tshirt, and I slowly but quickly moved out of his bed and walked towards his closet.

Of course it's locked. I look around and finally find a key under his table lamp. Opening the closet door, I grasp at what I see; notes and somewhat drawings all hung up. My curiosity got the best of me and I move forward to read some of his notes.

One says 'Scent: in my dream he smelt like vanilla and honey with a mixture of mint and something else' another one says 'Eyes: blue I dreamed their where this ocean blue at first but later I only saw sky blue eyes. They gorgeous ' next to that note was a drawing of a pair of eyes, that looked terrible but the sky blue was present and the depth and intensity was present, it was looking into someone's soul.

Just then my mum mind linked me. "Honey what's taking you so long" she asks and I reply: " ah I was looking for a blanket in his devil's room"
"THEO" mum shouts a scold into the link, it makes my brain vibrate.
"yeah, yeah, I'll be down just now" I reply back shutting off the link.

Turning I find a blanket and I mirror into which I'm drowned into my own thoughts. My eyes. They exactly like the drawing. The question pops into my head 'Does Kyran know we mates. Did he ever have suspicions or is he running away from me and denying our bond' the thought it self made me really sad and brought my depressing thoughts. But he did want to be friends right?! So it doesn't mean that he's denying me, right?

I shake my head getting rid of the unwanted thoughts, and walking towards Kyran's sleeping figure. I cover him up to his shoulders, ensuring his warm enough.

I'm slightly distracted by his luscious pink puffy lips, and unknowingly to my conscious I bend down, placing my lips onto his, stealing a breath taking kiss.

More

More, more

Mor- wait

I stop myself from going any further. I would kill myself if I did anything without his permission. I lift myself and quickly leave with the image of Kyran's swollen red lips on my mind.

I reach the kitchen, and calmly sit down at the island avoiding any eye contact.

"How was the beach trip?" Mum comes in asking me. "Fine I guess. Kyran and I became friends. So yeah" I shrugged my shoulders putting I few nachos chips into my mouth.

Plates were slipped of hands onto the ground breaking, gasps and shocked 'What's' is what I got as I response.

"Really! really don't lie to me" Alina, Kyran's sister was the first to actually speak. I only nodded and she screamed making everyone in the kitchen cover they ears. The three men outside came into the kitchen, probably ran looking at their worried faces.

"Uuuuwwwwuuuuuuu, I'm so happy" she replied making her husband Vincent walked over to her asking "why babe, what happened?"

My dad agreed, "yes what happened?" , as Victor nodded also wanting to know. Before Alina could gush out the words I beat her to it.

"Nothing much, just Kyran and I compromised and decided it's best if we become friends. Nothing to scream over, we've been friends before" I say with no emotion present on my face, but deep down I was doing back flips and dancing like crazy.

"Oh, I need to go get something so I'll b-" before I could complete my sentence and rush away from any questions a scream filled our ears.

It was Kyran's scream.

I stood up ready to bolt towards him, when he showed his panicked state, grasping for air, ready to break down into tears.

We all waited for him to speak patiently. Well, everyone except me, I wanted to go over and hug him tight and ask what got him into this panicked and frightened state.

"H- h..h." he stopped his stuttering and took a deep breath.

"H..he was here, I know it. I felt his presence for a brief time. I'm telling i felt him." He says almost letting his tears fall, but not yet.

His dad sighs and shakes his head. "No sweety, I dont think so, because the house will let us know, if anyone whose not family and close friends enters the house. It was probably a dream" aunt Mishika, his mum says, walking towards him. My mum joined in hugging him as he broke down into tears, as my restrain was close to breaking. My leg moved forward but quickly stopped, when Kyran locked eyes with my and grasped stilling his cry as a smile crept onto his face.

Without breaking eye contact he broke the hug "I'm fine now" he broke eye contact and smiled at our mum's as I realized a breath of air I didn't know I was holding

But soon he locked eyes with me again. 👀

___________________________________________________

So I finally got to write again🤩🥳🥳🥳 my exams are over, and I got a short break. Yaaaay🥳

This is an extra long chapter, hope you like it. This took me the entire day to write, hope it's worth it😔😔

Please vote and comment😇😇 thank you to those who take the time to read 🙏🙏🏼

The pic above is just a pic I like and thought I'd share..... hope all of you have a lovely week ahead.

Happy reading 😜🥰😋😇💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.6K 30
After trying to survive through endless bullying and taunts, Mona decides to end it all. On one cold winter night, she travels deep into the woods, i...
542K 20.4K 47
A werewolf having a human mate has been engraved in the history of the werewolves. Having a human mate has been forbidden ever since it happened befo...
305 20 18
Preston's pack prides itself on purity. Which means a human mate is unacceptable, especially for the newly-proclaimed alpha. One adrenaline-induced m...
103K 5K 36
Blood || a mated werewolves story Alpha Zev Malewoods was your stereotypical everybody fears him Alpha. Because in what werewolf story is there not t...