Idealism

By aeolianism

"WHY DOES EVERYTHING GO TO SHIT WHEN I'M AROUND?" (Name) groans. *Swearing and slightly mature content is pr... More

| I |
| II |
| III |
| IV |
| V |
| VI |
| VII |
| VIII |
| IX |
| X |
| XI |
| XII |
| XIII |
| XIV |
| XV |
| XVI |
| XVII |
| XVIII |
| XIX |
| XX |
| XXI |
| XXII |
| XXIII|
| XXIV |
| XXV |
| XXVI |
| XXVII |
| XXVIII |
| XXX |
| XXXI |
| XXXII |

| XXIX |

400 20 0
By aeolianism

"Why? Why are there villains here?!"

"Oh no..." Mandalay says with wide eyes. 

"How are you doing today, U.A! We are the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains!"

"League of Villains! Why are they here!?"

"Shall I crush this girl's head? What do you think?"

"Like I'd let yo-"

"Wait up Big Sis Mag! Let's not be hasty. You too Tiger! It all depends on whether power over life and death follows Stain's tenets or not."

"You're the ones who follow Stain's ideologies!" 

"That's right! Glasses boy...YOu were the one who brought the end of Stain to Hosu City. I apologize. I'm Spinner! The one who will make his dreams into a reality!" 

'I don't have time for this. The others might be in trouble. Something's not right!' (Name) thinks. She secretly slips away with her Quirk, floating away quietly. 

"I don't care who you are. That woman lying here, Pixie-Bob has been worrying about getting married recently. She's trying to find happiness at her age. You can't damage that woman's face and then stand there laughing thoughtlessly at it!" 

"What's a hero doing trying to be happy like the average person?!"

"Tiger! I've just contacted everyone. Leave the safety of the other students to Ragdoll. The two of us will hold them back here! Go, everyone! You are not to engage in battle! Remember that Class rep!"

"Understood! Let's go!" 

Izuku hesitates, and stops. 

"Midoriya! We have to get moving!"

"Go on ahead! Mandalay! I know where he is!"

☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

I run through the woods, trying to locate the source of the fire. Running through the trees their branches scratch my arms. I had to reserve my energy if I encountered another villain. I only prayed that Izuku would be able to save Kota.  

I see Tsu and Ochaco, I call out to them and they turn around quickly. 

"(Name)!" 

"What are you doing here?!"

"Don't worry about me! The two of you need to head back to camp! It's dangerous out here!"

"What about you!? What are you doing here?" Ochaco asks, panic rising. 

I start to run towards the fire. 

"(Name)! Where are you going!"

"I'm going to stop the fire! I can use my force field to keep it from spreading. Don't worry I'll be fine!"

Ochaco and Tsu look at her and worry. 

"I got tough bones!" I reassure with a grin as I disappear into the forest once again.

I couldn't tell where I was, but I knew that I was getting closer to the fire. The smell of smoke filling my lungs, but I had to push through it. I had to use my shirt in order to make sure that. I could tell I was nearing the source, but to take precautions, I started to float, to make sure that I wouldn't make much noise. 

"That's no good Dabi! You were beaten! So weak! YOu a small fry or something?"

I gasp and come to a stop, hiding behind a tree. I see two figures near a bright blue fire. One had stitches and burned or rotting flesh adhered to the various parts of his body. The other had a full costume on, covering every inch of him. 

"Already? I'm pretty weak." The person known as "Dabi" agrees. 

"What! Ridiculous! Don't be hasty. You are strong." The other man says, contradicting his words from before. 

'What the hell?'

"Make another of me, Twice. We need something to keep the pros from leaving."

"It doesn't matter how many times a small fry goes in! Leave it to me!" Twice's demeanor changes quickly. 

"We just gotta get the girl and the boy. What're their names again?"

"The boy is Bakugo, the one with spiky blonde hair. The girl is (Name). She's got long black hair with grey eyes, she's so pretty! Have you seen her picture! Her hair is ugly. Disgusting."

'HAHHH!? OH SHIT I FORGOT! I have to prevent the fire from spreading!'

I create a giant force field, covering the areas the fire had reached. I could already feel my energy start to decrease.

My breath grew heavy, and it seemed they could hear me through the crackling of the fire. Dabi sent fire in my direction, and I quickly dove to the side to dodge it. They had already known that I was here. At this moment Twice came at me, and pinned me to the ground. 

"God damnit!"

"Oooo! Looks like the girl came to us! Less work I guess! I WANT A CHALLENGE!"

I struggle against the man who was pinning my back. My cheek was pressed against the dirt, and my hair was coming undone from my ponytail. I continue to struggle against the man.

'I can't even put up a proper fight. I'm not allowed to use my Quirk.'

"What's the matter? Aren't you suppose to be strong?"

I don't answer to the man. I stay quiet and glare at him. 

"The quiet type, huh? Maybe I should beat some answers out of you."

He starts to kick me int he stomach as Twice holds me down. I squirm in pain, but I keep my mouth shut. It hurt like hell. I could taste blood in my mouth. 

Dabi lifts me up by my hair, and I squint my eyes in pain. Dabi brings his face close to mine and smirks. 

"Wow, you really are a beauty. Too bad I can't have my fun with you. Anyway, I got a question...Where is Bakugo Katsuki."

I glare at him and say nothing. He pulls on my hair again and I close my eyes from the pain. 

"Let me ask again...Where is Bakugo Katsuki." 

I spit in his face, it was a mixture of blood and saliva. He lets me go and I quickly punch him in the gut, sending him flying to a nearby tear.

"Like hell, I'd tell you asshole. I ain't no snitch." I snarl at him. 

"Too feisty! I love girls like that! I ONLY WANT SUBMISSION."

"What the fuck?"

"I'm done playing games with you, bitch." 

Dabi sends more fire and I simply jump to the side to avoid it. Suddenly I hear a voice in my head. 

"Class A and Class B! In the name of the pro hero, Eraser Head, you are granted permission to engage in combat! I repeat! Class A and Class B! You are granted to engage in combat!"

I crack my knuckles and use my Quirk to lift Dabi and Twice up, slamming them into a tree. 

"It's time to throw down, you fuckers," I smirk.

"We have discovered one of the student's targets! It is one of the students, "Kacchan"! "Kacchan" should try to avoid combat and acting independently. Do you understand, "Kacchan"!"

"Goddamnit. What the hell do you want with Katsuki, assholes!" 

"Like...we're going...to tell you..." Dabi says while standing up, shaking. 

I pick him up again and slam him into the tree. 

"ANSWER ME!" 

I could see that Dabi was unconscious, but I couldn't use my Quirk well enough to sustain the large force field and use my telekinesis as well. I was in a real pinch. I either had to keep the force field up or release it so I could defend myself and let the fire spread. I chose the first option.

I could see Twice stand up, but Dabi wasn't able to move. I get into a fighting stance. Twice rushes at me with a punch, but I step out of the way and grab his arm, I loop his arm around his back and I pin it behind his back, kicking the back of his knees as he falls forward and I pin him to the ground. 

"Now answer me. What do you want with Katsuki?" I growl. 

"Ooo! You're so strong! Not enough to beat me, you weakling!"

I position his arm in a way that it started to hurt him. He grunts as his face hits the ground. 

"I'm tired of hearing your stupid bullshit. Tell me or I break your shoulder." I seethe, slowly pushing his arm up towards his head. 

"Ahh! Stop it stop it! I'll tell you, I'll tell you!"

"WELL!? I DON'T GOT TIME TO BE FOOLING AROUND WITH YOU MAN!"

All of a sudden, I see a figure move, and I leap out of the way before the blue flames reach me. The flames clear, and I knew exactly who it was, but I was in disbelief. 

"What?! How did you get up already!?"

I look behind him to see that his body was still unconscious. I curse. 

"Your stupid fucking Quirk."

I see Twice standing next to Dabi's clone. I grit my teeth, the pounding in my head begins. I hear explosions in the distance, sweat rolls down my face. My hair was loose and I stare at the two villains. It was two to one. Three to one if the real Dabi woke up. 

"You're right! My Quirk is stupid! But it works well! It's great!" Twice exclaims. 

"She's keeping a shield up. The fire won't spread if it stays like that. We have to hurry and beat her and get the other dude too." The Dabi clone says out loud. 

"Like hell, I'd let you get past me!"

The Dabi clone comes at me with fire and I jump out of the way once again for the millionth time. Twice quickly tries to jump in, but step out of the way grabbing his wrist and dragging him down into my knee. He staggers back and I rush at Dabi who tries to get me with fire once again, but I jump to the side and make myself float. I come down on clone Dabi with a fist and I punch him square in the face, making him stumble too. 

They were both away from me and they were paused, taking a moment to recover from my hard attacks. I watched them carefully, not making the first move because I couldn't use my telekinesis along with my force field very much. 

Dabi sends more fire and I block it with my Quirk, but the fire was prolonged and I was having trouble keeping up the mini force field.

I started having double vision. Everything was getting blurry.

'Damn it! I can't even hold it up for that long?! It's only been 5 minutes!'

Dabi runs at me with his fire, I jump out of the way, but I feel a presence by my head. I see Twice with a rock. I couldn't avoid it. Before he even hit me I started to blackout. 

'FUCK FUCK FUCK!'

☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

"Who was that woman just now?" Shoto asks. 

"A villain. A crazy one!" Tsu responds. 

"Uraraka, you're injured!" Izuku exclaims. 

"I'm fine. I can still walk. Anyway, you're that one that-"

"There isn't time to stand around and talk. Let's go."

"I'm just glad you're okay..." Izuku admits. 

"I know! come with us! Right now we're protecting Kacchan as we head back to camp!" Izuku informs. 

"Ribbit. You're protecting Bakugo? Where is Bakugo then?"

"Huh? He's right behind us-" 

They turn around to see that there was nothing behind him. Panic arises. 

"That boy. I took him with my magic." 

A man in a bright yellow trench coat with red gloves, a top hat and a mask stand on the branch of a tall tree. 

"This talent isn't someone who should be on the hero side." He comments while rolling a blue ball between his fingers. 

"We'll take him to a stage where he can shine more."

"Give him back!"

"'Give him back'? That's a strange thing to say. Bakugo doesn't belong to anyone. He's his own person, you egoist."

"Give him back!" Izuku repeats. 

"Move!"

Shoto sends a wall of ice at the villain, but the villain effortlessly dodges it and settles on another tree. 

"We are simply here to give Bakugo his options. The path of a hero is not the right one for someone like him."

Shoji turns around again and notices that Tokoyami had also disappeared. 

"It's not just Bakugo! Tokoyami is not here either!"

"To go out of your way just to talk to us. You're underestimating us." Shoto growls.

"I was originally an entertainer, you know. It's a bad habit of mine. Taking Tokoyami was improvision on my part..." He reveals two blue marbles, making everyone gasp. 

"Moonfish...The man with the "Blade-Tooth" Quirk...He may not look like it, but he was a criminal on death row whose appeal was dismissed.  With a violent nature that trampled that cutthroat down one-sidedly, I decided that he was good too."

"You bastard! Don't take them!"

"Calm down Midoriya!" 

"(Name)'s shield! It disappeared!" Ochaco exclaims, they turn to see that the bright white bubble that had encased the fire had flickered to a stop.

Shoto gives the student that he was holding on his back to Ochaco. He sends a large scale attack on the villain, however, once again, he played the students and flew away. 

"Sorry, tricks and running away are my only redeeming features! There's no way I'd fight students who are hero candidates. Vanguard Action Squad! Target #2 successfully collected! Has target #1 been overwhelmed?...Well, it seems that target #1 has been successfully collected! It was just a short while, but with this, our show can come to a close! As arranged, head to the retrieval point in the next five minutes!"

"'Come to a close'...?"

"'Target #1'?"

"Oh! It seems you didn't know!"

They all glare at the villain, but to them, the next words were shocking. 

"(Last Name) (Name) is our prime target! We would not fail a second time in capturing the girl. Our show has ended with a beautiful finale! Goodbye, and thank you!" Mr. Compress bows before he hops away. 

"No!"

"I won't let you get away!"

The students begin to rush after the magician. He was fast. Everyone was struggling to keep up with Mr. Compress. 

"Damn it!"

"We can't...give up...We have to catch up...and get them back!" Izuku grunts.

"At this rate, he's getting farther away!"

"Uraraka, make us float! Then Asui, throw us as far as you can with your tongue! Shoji, use your arms to correct our trajectory and pull us! Uraraka, watch the distance and release the Quirk when the time looks right!"

"I see. A human bullet!"

"Wait, Deku! You're still going to move with those injuries?!"

"Midoriya, you stay here. With that pain, you're in no state to-"

"I don't feel any pain right now... I can move...Hurry!" Izuku growls. 

"Deku! At least let me do this!" Ochaco was able to make splints for his arms and cover them with the remains of her ripped shirt. 

The three of them were wrapped in Tsu's tongue, and Ochaco was able to make them float. 

"Make sure you save those three! Ribbit!" She shouts while launching them towards the running villain. 

They hit Mr. Compress and they come crashing down in front of Dabi, Toga, and Twice. 

"I know you! Who are they!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 5.8K 68
A Todobakudeku story ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "W-what do I h-have to do?"he asked "You'll be our personal little maid"I said and his eyes widened "you will not...
94.2K 3.4K 35
It's summer vacation, and the staff at UA has invited classes 3-A and 3-B to spend it together on a ten day cruise! After a very intense semester, Sh...
1.4K 102 14
"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔𝒉, 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝒄𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡?" ✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★ !Trigger w...
843K 19.7K 33
↴ you started digging into your wallet then you found a small piece of paper, with a number on it. "you sly bastard." you smirked before grabbing yo...