Chino Hills Hoodrat

By elibabyy

"Whatever bro, you just a hoodrat anyway." 𝙖 π™‘π™–π™’π™šπ™‘π™€ 𝙗𝙖𝙑𝙑 π™›π™–π™£π™›π™žπ™˜π™©π™žπ™€π™£ More

prolouge
extra cast
keep yo head up
you gon be okay
full ride
park's diner
dont play yourself yas
blackmail
ms steal yo man
pillow talk
press
ikyfl
the worst
abortion tingz
baby mama drama
hallelujah
instagram feed
more life
bro bro
IG FEED
promises
merry crimsas
if the angels call your name
long live you
the kids are alright
blind
we
cut from the same cloth
fame
IG FEED
babykicks
decisions, decisions
when the party's over
disclaimer !!!
all star break up
IG FEED
dream's chapter
where he belongs
jesus, take the wheel
new edition(s)
IG FEED
what had happened was
IG FEED
we should get married
yours
carolina's chapter
money moves
IG FEED
hakeem's chapter
die in your arms
super yas
IG FEED / #HAPPYGDAYKENYA
murder on my mind
BBB Exclusive Q&A
she done dreaming
all things go
IG FEED #CLASSOF2K19
love you goodbye

secret alliances

25.7K 1K 1.5K
By elibabyy

yasmin

"Here, down this." Hakeem rose his voice over the blaring music.

I tore my eyes from the teenagers who grinded against each other to see him holding out a brownish drink for me. I sat on the other side of the counter as he stood in front of were the drinks lied out.

"What is it?" I took it from him, examining it with eyes of skepticism.

"Good shit."

I shrugged taking a sip from it. The taste was familiar. Straight henny.

"Imma name my baby Hennessy," I said pleased, before placing it down.

"You 17 talkin bout baby names?" He brought the blunt to his lips, inhaling for what I counted as five seconds before exhaling.

"What," I reached out my hand for the blunt, "You tryna go half and half on one with me?"

He laughed as he handed it over, "Maybe.." he smirked.

"Get a room damn." Armani came from behind me. I watched in confusion as he took the remainder of my drink from the counter, downing it.

"Oh that was yours? My fault." He chuckled. I stuck my tongue out as him. He reciprocated my action, mockingly.

"Here, I'll make you another," Keem moved to do so.

"Nah, it's cool," I stopped him.

"What, you not tryna get drunk with me?"

"I gotta drive home tonight," I explained.

"So do I." he shrugged, taking another sip from his.

I was reminded of Melo immediately. It's been two weeks since the game. I wondered how he was holding up with Lonzo still in a coma. Even though he didn't talk about it much, it was so obvious he was affected by it. And regardless of what he did, I didn't wish that pain on him.

I had him blocked on my phone, but unfortunately my mind couldn't do the same. Everything reminded me of him.

"Hakeem stop, drunk driving ain't no joke." I grabbed the drink from him.

"For real nigga. Is you out your mind?" Armani took it from me, before taking a sip from it himself.

"Wow." I laughed, watching him drink some more.

"What, I ain't driving." he laughed, shrugging.

"Why you over here anyway?"

"Aye this my hood too." he said in defense, before looking around, "Y'all seen Jayo yet?"

"Nah, he and Kenya ain't show yet." I told him, pulling out my phone. I took it upon myself to shoot her a quick text making sure all was well.

"Aye, by the way. I heard what happened with Melo. You gotta know—"

"I'm not interested." I stopped him.

"It ain't in him to purposely hurt you Yas, I think you know that."

"You ain't hear her say she not interested?" Hakeem spoke.

"You a bodyguard now nigga?" Armani let out a laugh.

"I hope all is well with him. I just was over my head thinking it was gon work between us." I told him honestly, before Hakeem could respond.

"I respect that." Armani nodded. "Come dance with me,"

Hakeem made a face as Armani held his hand out for mine.

"Why?" I stared at his hand in confusion.

"For old times sake. Cmon now." he smirked.

I turned to Hakeem, "I'll be back, alright?"

"Right." he nodded.

armani pictured below

Armani led me through the crowd as Chris Brown, and Drake's No Guidance blared through the speaker.

"You got it girl, you got it." he sang along as he looked down me.

Turning my back to him, I smiled to myself as I began moving myself against him. I whined my hips

"All yo stupid ex's they gon call again, tell em that a nigga stepping in." he sang Chris Brown's part in my ear. I winced at his purposely off pitch tone.

I turned to him, full of laughter. "You don't got a sing too bud," I joked.

He laughed too, looking down at me. "I been missing you, Yas."

"Who told you let them people change you?"

"I'm still me Yas. But I'm chasing a dream now. Ain't no dream catching done over here. You know that." he wasn't wrong. The only way to get out of Los Serrano's was to physically get out.

"Congratulations." I simply told him, I was ready to turn my heel and go but he stopped me placing his hands round my waist.

"You got a gift too Yas. Use it. What the fuck you planning your life around here for?"

"Cause I'm not a damn sell out Armani. I can't just leave them."

"I'm a sellout cause I know what's good for me?" he rose his eyebrows. I ain't respond.

He pulled me closer, so that he was level to my ear, "I don't wanna see nothing happen to you Yas. You could be somebody. Don't let God's blessing go to waste."

I felt his sincerity and truth. But, before I could even say something, I watched light hands reach in between us shoving against Armani's chest.

"Nigga, the fuck is you doing?" I'd recognize his voice from anywhere.

melo

"Look, here she texting me now. I feel guilty." Kenya said from the drivers seat.

"Guilty bout what? You just said you believe me!"

I had just sat in this backseat and explained the whole situation with Carolina and I piece by piece. Jayo was easy to get to probably cause he gets how these bitches be bonkers. But Kenya seemed to want every lil detail and had me explain the same part like three times.

Ion like explaining myself to people. I swear I wasn't made for this shit. But I put my pride aside, realizing this might be my only chance at getting in contact with Yasmin again.

I missed her like crazy. And everything I did reminded me of her. It was weird cause she had only been around me for bout 2 weeks before then, and now it seemed like a battle to get through the day without her.

"Ignore her, she a crybaby." Jayo reached from the passenger side to squeeze her cheeks.

"Boy, don't touch me." she pushed him back, "You better not be lying Melo. Imma beat your ass if I find out you are."

"Right." I let out a laugh. Kenya couldn't even look me in the face with out breaking her neck.

Jayo let out a laugh too before he turned to face me, "But, nah for real Melo. You my dawg, I trust you. But you hurt Yas for real, and Imma choose her over you every time."

"As you should." I nodded, "And for the record, Ion think I got it in me to hurt her. She not a regular female to me."

"Periodt. My bestfriend a motherfucking trophy, say it louder Melo!!" Kenya rose her voice and clapped out her words.

I laughed as Jayo winced grabbing his left ear. "Baby we right here, chill."

"My bad." she leaned over pressing a kiss on his lips.

They was mad cute. Now I understood why Yasmin was always complaining bout third wheeling with em.

"So what's the play then?" I asked, taking a look out the window.

We was parked outside a party on their side of town. Kenya, influenced by Jayo, had drove all the way to get me cause Jayo ain't think it was a good idea for me to be parking at no house over here in my car and I agreed. Kenya, after agreed to take me here only if she believed my side of the story, which she did. So here we was.

Yasmin was inside and my goal was to gain her forgiveness. Even if she ain't wanna see me again I couldn't deal with her feeling I played her.

"You just talk to her." Kenya shrugged.

"What if she not tryna talk?" I asked, knowing Yas' attitude. If she wasn't tryna y'all, she wouldn't. If she blocked my ass on the phone, I knew she could do the same shit in person.

"That's when we'll step in." Jayo established they role.

"Bet." I nodded, opening my car door.

I had on a white polo, some jeans on, and all white air forces. Sum slight.

"Wait— I look good?" I paused as we made our way to the door.

"You look good Melo." Kenya rolled her eyes.

"He look good?" Jayo bent his neck to look Kenya in the face.

"Baby!" she laughed, "You know you the only man I see like that."

"Better be."

"Aye maybe when I get Yas back we could go on a double date." I suggested.

"Slow down ponyboy. Yas a stubborn ass girl." Kenya laughed.

"Shit, I know." I sighed.

Stepping in, it was bout the same people I saw when we went to Park's Diner a few weeks ago. No guidance was playing loud and it was a crowd dancing in the living room area.

My eyes landed on two people in particular standing mighty close. See, my eyes were recognizing them as Yasmin and Armani but my mind wasn't comprehensive.

I squeezed my eyes shut, feeling it was a hallucination. But opening my eyes to the same thing, I realized I wasn't seeing shit.

"Oh shit." Jayo spoke as he realized what I did.

Red was all I saw as I stalked over there. When I was close enough, I shoved my hand in between them, shoving Armani to the ground.

"Nigga, the fuck is you doing?"

The crowd turned to face us, as Armani picked himself off the floor.

"Aye chill Melo, we was just talking,"

"Talking," I scoffed. I took one good look at him, before I threw my fist up and collided with his jaw.

I was bouta throw another, but Yasmin was in between us in seconds, "Melo." she said simply.

When I tried to move she grabbed my chin, forcing me to face her again, "Melo." she said again. Her voice was low and I found myself growing calm to it.

"This wasn't the fucking plan Melo." Kenya yelled out with her hands out on her hips.

"Plan?" Yasmin turned to her. I took it as an opportunity to throw another punch at Armani who was still holding the side of his face from the last one.

"You got one more time," he spit out some blood on the floor.

"Aye, stop that." Yas turned her attention to me again, "Cmon." she took a hold of my wrist as she pulled me through the door.

Closing the door behind us, she looked at me in disappointment, "What are you thinking?"

"What am I thinking?? Why the fuck you letting niggas hold you like that?"

"First of all lower your voice." she took hold of her hip.

"My bad." I apologized.

"Second of all, it ain't your business who holding me."

"It's my business Yas." I sighed.

"It wasn't my business when you was making out with that white girl."

"I need you to hear me out bout that Yasmin damn."

"And I need you to leave me be. Why you don't just go be with her?" she used her hand to make a shoo motion.

"Cause she not you." I moved closer to her.

"Well you can't have me." She crossed her arms.

I moved even closer so that there wasn't no space between us. I leaned my head so that my lips was made close to hers. "I can't?"

Her arms moved to my chest, but she ain't push. Instead she tilted her head. And he lips was just inches from mine.

That was when we heard three gun shots go off from in the house.

"Oh my god." she said as we both turned to look at the house.

I ain't no what to do, but I found myself making my way towards the house.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she grabbed my hand pulling me back.

The door slammed open and out came a bunch of niggas and bitches. But I ain't see Jayo, Kenya, and most of all Armani.

"They still in there, Armani in there."

Regardless of what was going on now, Armani was my nigga. And I couldn't lose no more of my niggas right now. Not like this.

"They gon be okay, but cmon. We can't go back." she squeezed my hand.

I stared in between her and the door, unsure of what to do.

"Melo please." there was tears in her eyes, as she pulled against me.

I wasn't tryna see her cry.

"Okay." I forced out, before following her to her car.

A/N

btw if somebody know the @ for armani face claim LMK !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 2K 37
πŸ™ƒjust read it *I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES *SCENARIOS ARE NOT REAL *ALL RIGHTS OF ANY SONGS/ SONG TITLES/ SONG LYRICS BELONG TO RIGHTFUL OWNER
170K 7.6K 39
( πš— ); πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšŽπšœπš’πš›πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš πš›πš˜πš—πš πš˜πš› πšžπš—πš πš’πšœπšŽ. - 𝙖 π™‘π™–π™’π™šπ™‘π™€ 𝙗𝙖𝙑𝙑 π™›π™–π™£π™›π™žπ™˜π™©π™žπ™€π™£
259K 4.9K 57
A LaMelo Ball Story πŸ€πŸ¦‹