Spiders Mark [discontinued]

By luna_renn

Jade Rose lived a peaceful life with his family. There was only one danger and that was they lived on the out... More

Loss
bank robbery
Upgrade
Discover
The beginning
Beacon
Beacon pt.2
Diffrence
Dying star
Jaunedice
Unusual snow
Snow fall
Speacial surprise
On the other side
A talk before the trip
forever fall
Following the trail
Even more complicated
FOOD FIGHT!
Best friends
Perfect
Another escape
defeated by cookie
away
trahison
Broken
The dance
Golden Rose
field trip
the first day
uncovered
All aboard
ice cream problem
A Grimm situation
control
An Experience (volume 2 end)
switch
a new gem
start of the Festival
Winter is coming
a bird came to visit
Countermeasures
crime decrease
the return
A single choice
Offline
Aftermath
Downhill
beginning of the end
A slow destruction
A blinding white end
Without a doubt in the world! (Volume 3 end)
A big reunion
Back in action
Moving on
A hard encounter
What're you doing here?
Taking things apart
Oniyuri Pt.1
Oniyuri Pt.2
Toxin
The Rose curse (Volume 4 end)
Back in the saddle again
A very random set of events

The day (volume 1 end)

64 2 2
By luna_renn

Jade was sitting at home waiting for the dust shipment to arrive so he could possibly stop Roman torchwick.

He was sitting on the couch watching tv until Lily burst into the room.  

Lily: new suit!

Jade: why!

He copied her excited tone but immediately went back to his plain face.

Lily: I call it the iron spider!

Jade: why?

Lily: because it's composed of nanotech and it looks like it. This suit should be even better and even has an instant kill function!

Jade: instant kill?

He was interested in this now.

She tosses him a new copy of dying star and some new black web shooters. He takes off the originals and puts on the new ones.

Jade: so which one is the holder?

Lily: the dying stars. It's the same nanotech so you know what to do.

He shrugged and a suit quickly covered his body coming out of the weapons.

(Author: simple stuff, lily replacing the web shooters for the ones in the PS4 version. Getting rid of the wrist thing? And replace them with dying stars.)

Lily: okay! Now think about having four extra legs!

Jade: what?

Lily: just do it.

His mask receded into the neck and then Jade thinks about what Lily said. Four spider-like arms appear from his back and they swing around because he has no idea on how to control them.

Lily: calm down!

Jade: what the hell are these?!

He managed to stop the flailing after 30 seconds and get them to act normal. He gets the hang of it fast and makes them go away.

Jade: that sure was surprising....suddenly having four arms pop out of nowhere and start flinging themselves around.

He completely takes the suit off and sits back down.

Lily: get ready for tonight. We're both moving in.

Jade: I never would've expected you to want to fight people.

Lily: I need target practice?

Jade: makes sense.

Lily: watch your semblance be something destructive.

She walks away.

————

Now night the two sit in their suits on a rooftop overlooking the White Fang moving dust.

Lily: hey...isn't...that Blake?

His lenses zoom in to see Blake and the fanus he let go sitting on a rooftop looking at the White Fang as well.

Jade: oh no.

She jumped off the building and puts her blade to Roman's neck.

Jade: okay. This might not go as well as we hoped.

Lily: you never know? It could go better than we hoped.

He activated his spider arms and web zipped down over to the dust crates. He becomes invisible and multiple soldiers run up to them. A few ships pull up and drop off more troops.

Jade: time to go!

He becomes visible and jumped at Roman. He lands a solid punch and rolls. He used his arms to throw himself back for a kick but it was blocked.

Roman: do you honestly think your ever going to catch me?

Jade: yes!

Two arms pull him back and Roman shoots explosives at him forcing him to dodge and run.

Jade: oooh! White Fang!

They surround him as Sun starts fighting Roman.

He activated his weapons until all of them were blown away with explosions. He looks to the sky to see lily floating above him. She lands next to him and pats him on the back.

Jade: ugh, just had to do that?

Lily: Yeah.

Roman shoots down a dust container giving Jade an idea.

Jade: throw me!

She picks him up and throws him at the container he punched it giving it a boost with an explosive. It flies and hits Roman sending him back.

Jade jumped onto the container not even before he can really do anything he gets it with an explosion. He flies up but quickly brought himself back down with two web lines.

Ruby: HEY!

Jade: what is she doing here.

Roman points his weapon at the girl but Jade jumped in the wall of the explosive. It throws him back breaking into the warehouse.

Downed for a few seconds he jumped back out and seen a girl with floating swords below him shooting down ships with lily.

Jade: I was only gone for a few seconds...

Lily shoots down another ship cutting it in half. The girl throws her swords into a ship and starts pulling it. Lily flies over and shoots thrusters onto it making it crash and explode into some dust containers.

Jade makes his arms climb up the warehouse wall as he's never felt more useless in a fight. Two ships got away and if Jade wasn't so busy looking at Lily beat up White Fang he could've stopped them.

————

Now Jade was standing on a police car which they have repeatedly told him not to do but he does it anyway. With the group in front of him, Weiss and Yang walk over to them.

Ruby: listen, Weiss, it's not what you think, she explained the whole thing. She doesn't actually have a bow but has kitty wars and they're actually kind of cute.

she quickly said but Weiss ignores Ruby and walks up to Blake.

Blake: Weiss, I want you to know that I'm no longer associated with the White Fang. Back when I was with the-

Weiss: stop! Do you know how long we've been searching for you? Twelve hours. That means I've had twelve hours to think about this, and I've decided...I don't care.

Everyone besides Jade was surprised.

Blake: you don't care?

Weiss: you said your not one of them? Right?

Blake: no.

Weiss: then it's fine. All I want to know is that next time something this big comes up...you'll come to us and not some...

She looks past Blake to see Sun.

Weiss: someone else.

Ruby and Yang smile as Blake wipes a tear from her eye.

Blake: of course.

Ruby: yeah! Team RWBY is back together!

Weiss: I'm still not quite sure how I feel about you!

She points to Sun who laughed nervously.

Yang: what's going on with him?

She points to Jade whose lenses were narrowed and was balanced by his spider legs on the cop car.

Blake: I'm not sure.

Yang walked over and tapped him on the shoulder. She gets no response...

Yang: I don't think he's awake?

Mina decided to be a dick and exposed his face. Everyone stared in shock as Jade woke up. He didn't see his hud so he already knew what happened. He backflipped off the car and put his mask back up.

Yang: Jade...?

Jade: who? Fucking Mina.

Mina: I mean it's not like it matters if they knew.

Jade gets rid of the spider arms and walks to the group.

Ruby: is it really you?

Even after seeing his face they were still unsure.

Jade: yes, it is me.

His mask receded and everyone looks at him.

Yang: wait but...the...other day...

Yang walks over to a wall and stares at it in shame.

Ruby: that's so cool! My brother is Spider-Man!

She tried to jump on him but he slides right. She was about to go face first into a cop car until he shoots a web onto her back stopping her.

Ruby: oooh. Webs.

He pulls up to where she's standing up straight. He let's go and turns back to everyone.

Weiss: your always so obvious. How did this even happen?

Ruby: wait? You knew!

Weiss nods.

Ruby: who else knows?

Jade: Jaune....

He said in a depressed tone.

Ruby: it surely is weird seeing you...like this.

Jade: let's just get back to beacon, we have class tomorrow.

He puts his mask back on and begins swinging away.

End of volume 1...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 58 17
Sometimes the reward isn't worth the price. Team lead Fatal and his group of Mercenaries are brought before a God of Light and told to fix his mess...
117K 1.7K 31
You were abused by your family for what they say, you being weak and useless, the entire Xiao Long/Branwen/Rose family abused you, saw you as a waste...
16.3K 184 21
Y/N above anything else is a survivor. Family decease due to an zombie apocalypse. As a big brother you protect all you have left but he failed as th...
1.3K 66 3
The universe is a dark place, wherever the light touches, Darkness follows, for countless worlds, this has come to pass, before it stopped within Sol...