👻ғooтlooѕe👻тranѕғorмerѕ prι...

By Silver-Ashley

"Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ." Sʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ʜᴇʀ, ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴜ... More

👻ғooтlooѕe👻
"You'll get by if you'd only cut loose."
"Now I gotta cut loose."
prologυe
👻cнapтer one👻
👻cнapтer тнree👻
👻cнapтer ғoυr👻
👻cнapтer ғιve👻
👻cнapтer ѕιх👻
👻cнapтer ѕeven👻
👻cнαpтer eιɢнт👻
👻chαptєr nínє👻
👻cнαpтer тeɴ👻
👻chαptєr єlєvєn👻
👻cнαpтer тwelve👻
👻cнαpтer тнιrтeeɴ👻
єplíσguє

👻cнapтer тwo👻

1K 33 19
By Silver-Ashley

"Never regret something that once made you smile."

Despite what had happened at the dinner table, Leona didn't regret anything.

Maybe it was Azazel's bad influence on her, but she didn't care.

She had been trying for years to get anyone to understand what she was going through, but no one did.

She probably would've been tossed into a mental asylum if it wasn't for the "trauma" of her mother's death by her father's hand.

The only thing she didn't regret about that night was the fact that her older sister had been at a sleepover.

Alina jumped into Leona's lap and the girl's hand instantly started to brush the cub's fur, a calming act that helped relax both the cub and the human.

Azazel muttered under his breath as he climbed onto the bed, his large, lean body making the bed sink under his weight.

"You did bad, kiddo," Azazel grinned to his human.

Leona looked at him and smiled, "Thank, Azael," she said.

Alina mewed as she pawed at her human's hand, "It's not your fault," she told the girl, "It was an accident."

Leona closed her eyes and nodded to Alina's words.

The human girl's body trembled slightly as her mind flashed back to that night.

"Shut up!"

"Leave her alone!"

"When will you-Grow up!"

"Wayne! Stop it!"

"Piss off!"

"Mom!"

"Shut up-!"

Leona's eyes opened again. She could still feel what she had done.

Her eyes looked at her hands, and for a second, her hands became covered in blood. Her eyes blinked and the blood was gone once again.

"Leona," Alina's voice cut through the girl's thoughts, "It was an accident."

"It still doesn't change anything," Leona said, shaking her head before going to grab a jersey, Alina watching her from on the bed beside Azazel.

"What are you doing?" Both lions asked her, one with worry and one with obvious excitement.

"Going out," Leona said, ignoring her sneakers that sat by the door as she opened her window, "You two coming?"

Azazel grinned as he leaped off the bed and was out of the room through the window in a flash, Leona looked at Alina who sighed and followed after her counterpart.

Leona looked around her room, before leaving the jersey behind.

Three tany-golden burrs ran across the desert as roars echoed across it.

👻

Leona sighed as she walked barefoot on the concrete of the dry waterbed.

There had, once upon a time, used to be a river where the girl was walking, but many years ago, before the girl was born, it had dried up.

Leona sighed as her eyes drifted around, her lion companions walking beside her silently. Their golden coats shining in the afternoon sunlight.

The three had been out all night(sleeping in a hidden cave they had found on one of their adventures once) far away from the girl's house.

Thankfully for the human, it was a weekend, so she didn't end up skipping any school.

Leona's hands were in her three quarter pants pockets as she walked. The girl was in a tan singlet what looked a little dirty from sleeping the night away in a cave.

The human's ears picked up something, "Do you hear that?"

The lions paused as well, their noses twitching as they sniffed the air, "Metal," Azazel grimaced, looking disgusted.

Even Alina looked like she was getting sick, "Poisonous," she muttered sniffing the air, "Bad intentions."

Leona nodded, "Avoid it then?"

"Definitely," the counterparts agreed(one of the few times they ever would).

Leona peered at the direction that the sound was coming from, then nodded to the two lions, "Alright," she agreed, and they left the waterbed.

She may have been curious, but if her two lions said no, she wasn't going to act on her curiosity.

Besides, it was in her best interests that she didn't get involved with whatever it was.

👻

The next day was quiet for Leona.

It was the day after that, that something finally happened.

She had just been minding her own business when a kid actually spoke to her.

"Sorry!"

Leona blinked at the young boy who rushed to pick up his papers.

A nudge from Alina convinced Leona to crouch down and help him.

Leona noticed the boy's name on a corner of a paper, "Here," Leona smiled, holding out the papers to Rafael.

Rafael smiled thankfully, his cheeks reddening slightly, "Thank you, Leona."

Leona was stunned that the young boy even knew her name, "Take better care next time," she chuckled as they both stood up.

"I will," Raf nodded, his eyes grateful before he ran off.

"He smells like the metal," Azazel commented, looking up at his human.

The Myles girl looked after the young boy curiously, "I wonder what he's up to."

Alina's mew brought the human's attention back to the cub, "Yeah?"

"Can we go?" Alina asked, her nose scrunched up as she tried to avoid the metallic smell.

Leona chuckled as she crouched down to pet the cub's head softly, "Alright," she smiled, "Let's go."

The lion rolled his eyes at the two before leading the way out of the school, ducking and weaving between students who couldn't see him.

Leona chuckled at his antics as she and Alina followed after the scarred lion.

👻

"The strings have been cut," a voice whispered as they watched the young girl sob onto her mother's coat. Blood soaking into the girl's t-shirt.

"What a pitiful way for them to go," another voice sighed, sounding almost bored.

"Oh, stop it," the first voice scolded the second.

The second voice seemed to shrug, "You know it's true."

The first voice sighed.

The father of the daughter came back, the bloodied knife in his hands.

The girl whimpered as her lion guardians growled at the man.

The father didn't even see them, his hand going right through the lion and the cub.

The daughter's eyes widened.

"Ah, this is much more exciting," The second voice grinned, excitement in his voice.

The first voice sighed, "You and your mischief."

The second voice cackled as the shackles fell off the lioness.

Flash of fangs and golden fur.

The second voice cackled wildly as the father fell to the ground, his eyes wide in terror.

The first voice sighed at his brother.

Here's the second chapter.

Any thoughts?

Gee, I wonder who those two voices were. Any ideas?

👻

Hope you enjoyed!
Feedback?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 378 11
SEQUEL TO Transformers Prime; Last Hope. (Just to let you know that this is Predacon Rising)
41.3K 1.5K 39
Second book in my transformers prime fanfiction. If you haven't read my first book, it is called "Amulet of Life." Lora Creed's world has fallen apar...
2.8K 93 12
𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐍𝐞𝐯�...
32.5K 1K 38
𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐅𝐏 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!! ‧₊˚✩ ⌗ 𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗬𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗘!! ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✶ . ࣪ ׅ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤�...