Last First Kiss ( A Harry Sty...

By jintime

What would happen if two best friends fall in love with each other but everything is just so complicated? More

Last First Kiss
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 [ Part 1 ]
Chapter 7 [ Part 2 ]
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 [ Part 1 ]
Chapter 13 [ Part 2 ]
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note ! [ Please Read ]
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sequel

Chapter 9

2.4K 26 1
By jintime

"Niall keep the lights on!"  Harry shouted while Niall is playing with the light switch. He's turning it on then off. oh god this boy is so childish.

"I'm sooooo bored" Niall said as he slouched in the sofa of the cabin.

We finally got home from the beach. The girls enjoyed their tanning moments. while the guys and I had fun in the water. i decided to join the boys coz i'm those type of girls who wants to have fun with some freaking activities or playing. i thinking laying under the sun is boring so i played with the boys in the water.

"Let's play!" Zayn said.

"Carrot attack!" Louis exclaimed cheerfully

"no Louis, we are not throwing carrots at one another again." Eleanor protested

"yeah no way. Remember the last time we agrred to play that?" Harry said.

"well i remember. you broke the neighbor's window with a carrot" Eleanor said.

"I got carried away. i had fun" Louis said

"yea but we're not playing it again" Eleanor said

Louis pouted his lips and Eleanor hugged him.

awww this couple needs to get married soon. they're just perfect for each other.

*sigh*

When will i have my Mr. Right? :(

"So what are we gonna play then?" Harry asked

"I don't know. why don't you ask your four nipples" I said and again... we all burst out into fits of laughter.

Harry rolled his eyes then spoke again: "Seriously now. what are we gonna play? I'm as bored as a blind man in a theatre"

"TRUTH OR DARE !!" Liam suggested.

"yeaaah!" the all cheered in unison

"but we played it a million times" i complained

"it's fun. now join the circle and sit" Harry commanded. i rolled my eyes but did as i'm told.

i sat beside him and i was surprised when we wrapped his arms around me for a hug and squeezed me.

"You're the bestest friend evaaaaah" He said as he squeezed me in a hug tighter.

I smiled. i wanted to hug him back but my arms are stuck inside Harry's tight hug.

"awww. what did i do?" i asked. i really got no idea but Harry hugging me this gives me a good feeling.

"nothing? i don't even know why i'm doing this right now" he said innocently.

i don't really see the reason. omg what is wrong with him? 

"You freaking need something, that's why. do ya?" he let go and i hit his arm.

"nope. really. i don't need anything. You're just the best friend evaaah"

"fine. whatever helps you sleep at night" i said as i shrugged.

"Finish having some lovey dovey moments?" Louis asked.

"shut up Lou, you got your lovey dovey moments with Eleanor everytime." Harry said

"and that's not a lovey dovey moment coz we're not love birds, you guys are love birds" i said

"Yeah fine. whatever helps you sleep at night" Louis said.

"Hey! stop stealing my line" i whine.

"ok. what every helps you sleep at night" He repeated.

"arrrrgh!" i made a sound expressing a 'little girl angry sound' if there's such thing. y'know.... you get it right? yeah but i turn out being like an elephant on a pregnancy labour.

"You go first Zayn, Truth or dare?" Niall said

"Dare"

"I dare you to call Waliya and tell her that you're gay and tell her that you think you have a crush on me and ask some advice" Niall said. we all laughed. then Zayn did his dare.

He called her sister, Waliya

[ Conversation ]

Zayn: Hey sweetie.

Waliya: Hi Zayn, how are you? I miss you so much

Zayn: I'm good. miss you too. how are you?

Waliya: I'm good too. So why did you call?

Zayn: Just gonna ask for some advice

Waliya: About what?

Zayn: Well...uhm...i think i'm gay and uhm i think i got a crush on Niall... he's so cute and sexy. oh godd.

Waliya: .......

Zayn: .......

Waliya: .......

Zayn: Waliya? ya still there?

Waliya: *screeming* MOM DAD !! ZAYN IS GAY. OH MY GOD MOM!!!! DAD I CAN'T TAKE THIS!!!! OH MY GODD.

Waliya: *phone drops* *call ended*

- - - -

"She hung up" Zayn said

We burst into laughter again. oh my godd. whenever i'm with these lads. i always laugh.

Then Zayn's phone went off...

Her sister is calling her.

Zayn quickly answered it.

Waliya: are you fudging serious? Niall is mine!!!

Zayn: What? HE'S MINE !!

Zayn shouted back. and we laughed.

Waliya: why do i hear people laughing?

Zayn: because he's mind. oh my godd. ok well before we got into a huge fight. i gotta go now. love you

Waliya: yeah ok bye love you too. lots and lots.

then the call ended.

We laughed again.

"i actually thought she was freaking out at the fact that your gay.. but she's freaking out becuase you said you like Niall. oh my god" Perrie said as we all laugh. 

Niall is already rolling on the floor.

"sit down here Niall. control yourself. will you?" Liam said as he laugh.

"Your turn now Perrie" I said. "truth or dare?" 

"Dare"

"well...uhm... i dare you to stay in the kitchen for 30 minutes and not drink or eat anything"

"oh godd. i don't know if i can do that... ahhh temptation !!" Perrie said

We all know Perrie eat like Niall. i don't know how she's fit while having kinda big appetite. i mean if i eat like her i swear i'm gonna gain some pounds. But Perrie got an awesome metabolism, She's got a perfect body. i wish i can have her body. 

"How about Nialler will come with her?... Niall this is your Dare too" Harry said

"what? don't i have the right to choose between truth or dare?what if i want truth?" Niall said as he

"ok fine. truth or dare?"

"Dare" He proudly said

"oh godd. i don't know what i'll do to you"

Niall and Perrie entered the kitchen. . . . 

"Harry ! truth or dare?" Liam asked.

"truth"

"If you are in a plane and it's gonna crash and you only got one extra parachute, then you need to choose between Mileena and Caroline, who would you choose?"

oh my godd Liam. 

Harry was surprised by the question. His face was blank. He looked at the floor for a couple of seconds.

He raised his head and smiled.

"Ofcourse.. It's Mileena !!!" he said as he hugged me tight again.

Massive smile grew on my face. 

"awww. got it on cam.!! whooo!" Louis said as he pointed to his phone on his hand.

and then we heard some noise coming from the kitchen. . . . .

We ran to the kitchen and we saw Niall got stuffed with some sandwich in his mouth while Perrie is about to shove a half slice of the sandwich to her mouth.

"wif guth hegry" Niall said

"i think he's trying to say 'We got hungry' " Perrie said and Niall nodded

"aaaahh that's the dare. control the hunger." Danielle said

"it's like the hunger games" Harry said.

"but not like the movie. because the movie doesn't show some hunger. i don't even know why it's called Hunger games but your dare is like 'The Hunger Games' because you can't eat. that's the challenge" Zayn explained.

"cool explaining bro" Harry said as he patted the back of Zayn.

"Well.. we can't help it. hunger is just soooo...." Niall said

"ok ok we understand" Zayn said as he escorted Perrie and Niall back to the lliving room.

"Let go to sleep now. We'll be back home again tomorrow" Liam said.

- - - - - - -

END OF CHAPTER 9 !

Whoooo. 3rd update of the week. ok i guess this will be the last update for this week because i'll be having my homeworks again because exams are over and yeah classes will be back again.

but maybe on Saturday. i'll have the update again ;)

Lots of love.

-ynna xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.3K 42
Some of us just need to find our other halves. Others need to find ourselves.
11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...
301 29 5
where Louis and Harry are best friend but Louis has alcohol problems. What happen when they fall in love and Louis promise Harry to stop to drink? wi...
12.6K 196 47
You don't always get to choose who you fall for.