Tony Stark's Daughter [1]

By Stark_2023

BOOK ONE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ "I can't remember who I am... who I was! Do you know... More

Cast
(Avengers)
Chapter 2: Avengers Initiative
Chpater 3: HYDRA?
Chapter 4: Reindeer Games
Chapter 5: Chit Chat
Chapter 6: Lady Hope
Chapter 7: "I know a lie when I hear one."
Chapter 8: Coulson
Chapter 9: "I f*cking promise."
Chapter 10: The Battle
Chapter 11: The Battle part 2
Chapter 12: The Battle part 3
Chapter 13: Romeo
Chapter 14: Aunt Tessa
Chapter 15: Bad Nights
Chapter 16: FlashBacks
(Ironman 3)
Chapter 19: Bucky Barnes
Chapter 20: Who's Maya?
Chapter 21: The Mandarin
Chapter 22: Monster
Chapter 23: Loki?!
Chapter 24: Chad Davis
Hope's File
Chapter 25: "War Machine rocks with an X, all caps."
Chapter 26: Gary Needs Ton- To Be Quiet About it
Chapter 27: What Should I do?
Chapter 28: The Alleyway
Chapter 29: The Alleyway part 2
Chapter 30: The Alleyway part 3
Chapter 31: Trevor?
Chapter 32: Extremis
Chapter 33: The Winter Soldier
Chapter 34: It's a Trap
Chapter 35: HYDRA Misses You
Chapter 36: I Will Never Join
Chapter 37: "Take 'em to Chruch."
Chapter 38: Home
Chapter 39: Christmas
Chapter 40: Birthday Wishes
Chapter 41: See you soon
Chapter 42: Asgard
Chapter 43: Infinity Stones
Chapter 44: ...What?
Chapter 45: Soulmates
Chapter 46: Back to Earth
Chapter 47: Gifts
Chapter 48: Long Time, No See
(Captain America: The Winter Soldier)
Chapter 50: Project Insight
Chapter 51: Sam Wilson
Chapter 52: Nick Fury
Chapter 53: He's My Mission
Chapter 54: Arnim Zola
Chapter 55: Highway Part 1
Chapter 56: Highway Part 2
Chapter 57: Best Friends
Chapter 58: Staying Hidden
Chapter 59: Helicarriers
Chapter 60: Aftermath
Sequel
Hope's Updated File
Note
Sequel is up!!!
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

Chapter 18: S.H.I.E.L.D

11.6K 305 272
By Stark_2023

Dad went out to have lunch with Rhodey to ask him about the Mandarin.

A terrorist. I don't know how to feel about the worldwide threat.

The one time I watch the news... the one time! I'm always watching cartoons and now I'm sticking to them.

Dad wants to help find them. I know he does. Always wants to help.

And they call Captain America the self sacrificing one. They both are idiots... but I can't help but love 'em. Steve is a good friend. That's where I'm going actually. I'm going to visit Nat and Steve.

They're at S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters. I called Nat that I was coming to visit and she was happy about it. I am too.

I was driving to the airport where the private jet was waiting.

I decided to call Dad now. I never told him yet. I was only gonna go for a day, maybe two.

I dialled his number. No answer. I was honestly surprised. He always answers. I called again, hoping nothings wrong. He answered.

"Hey kid. What's up?" His voice a bit shaky. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"You Okay?" I asked. I heard him chuckle breathlessly.

"Never better. Was there a reason for this call? I was actually on my way back to the house." He was in his suit. He's not fine, anxiety attacks are starting again. I sighed, deciding not to question it farther.

"I'm going to visit Nat and Steve in Washington DC. I'm on my way to the jet now." There was a moment of silence on his end. "Dad?"

"Yea, still here. Why are you going there? You still never told me about your past. Are you going to talk to them first? So it does have something to do with Steve. I knew it, but I could never figure out why. Maybe it's-."

"Dad. I will talk to you about it. I'm just going to talk to them about joining S.H.I.E.L.D. Fury asked me to join and I decided that I should." I want to use my powers for good, instead of how HYDRA wanted me too.

"Excuse me, what did you say?" He exclaimed with confusion. I chuckled awkwardly. The airport in view.

"Before we moved to Malibu, Fury asked me to join. He thought with the help of Natasha and Steve, I could become one of his best agents." I pulled into the airport.

"... I know you can protect yourself, but don't do anything stupid. I don't fully support this, but if it's what you want, then go ahead. I won't stop you, but Pepper's not going to like this." He sighed out. I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks dad. And she already knows. She was the one you said I should. She thinks I could help a lot of people with my magic." I grabbed my bag and got out of my car. I put on my sunglasses. Dad gasped.

"What?! How come I was the last one to hear about this?! I thought we talked about everything first Hope? You were my partner in crime..." he sniffled. "Maybe I'll have to find another... find a new kid to take care of... maybe a boy. Name starts with an H too... or a P, or a M. Nevermind, Jeez! One kid is enough! I can barley handle you!" I smiled.

Those are his favourite letters, which is weird. Do people actually have favourite letters? P for Pepper and Pizza. H for Hope and Happy. M for Mechanic and Models. Oh! And R for Rhodey and robotics.

"I'm still your partner in crime. I'll be back later or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow. We can build yet another suit together." I suggested as I walked to the jet. "Don't do anything stupid till I get back!"

"I promise..." he answered. I rolled my eyes.

"I know you had your fingers crossed. See ya!" I ended the call. I got into the jet. The pilot smiled at me. John Holmes. It's kind of ironic and I love it.

"Hey John! How's the family?" I asked as I sat down. He smiled gratefully.

"Good. The kids are visiting their grandparents. And Shelly is waiting for me to get home." I looked at him apologetically.

"I'm sorry for bothering John. I really am-." He interrupted me by waving his hands. He smiled at me.

"No, no. It's okay. I would do anything for my favourite Stark." He smirked. I laughed.

"Don't let my Dad hear that." I smirked. John chuckled as he walked to the front. He stopped and turned around.

"And please Hope... don't try to make the jet do cool flips with your magic. I got sick last time. And I was scared half to death." He glanced at me. I nodded with a chuckle. I crossed my fingers beside me.

"I promise..." I smiled sweetly to the pilot. He rolled his eyes and walked to the front.

____________

I walked into the Triskelion. The primary headquarters of S.H.I.E.L.D. It didn't take much time to get here.

Dad was tinkering with the jets engine and I guess made it go a bit faster.

It was about 6 o'clock right now.

Some agents watched as I made my way to the front desk. Some of the men looked at me. I tried to read their thoughts, but I can't. Why? They are the first people I can't read. Is it because they are S.H.I.E.L.D?

There was a woman typing on a computer.

"Excuse me miss?" I got her attention. She smiled up at me.

"Welcome Ms. Stark. Agent Romanoff was expecting you, correct?" She asked. I nodded.

"Follow me." We walked toward the elevator and went to the top floor. This place was pretty big. We finally made it to the top. The woman took my down a few halls.

She pointed to an office. "In there."

"Thank you." I smiled at her gratefully. She nodded and walked away. I tried to get into her head... and I did. Why couldn't I get into those men's heads? Do they have too thick skulls?

Director Fury's office. Mmh. I walked in and Nat, Steve, and Fury were waiting. I smiled. "Oh my god guys! I missed you so much!"

I pulled Nat into a hug. She chuckled, but hugged me back with one arm.

"Hey Hope. Glad you could make it." She smiled. I grinned. I ran to Steve and hugged him too. He laughed and hugged me with two arms. I like hugging Steve. He was so warm. I pulled away and faced Fury.

"You're not hugging me Stark." He shook his head from his seat. I smirked.

"I truly missed you guys." I looked at the three. They looked really good.

"We saw you 2 weeks ago." Steve smiled down at me. I gasped.

"That's a long time. 2 weeks. 14 days. 336 hours. 20,160 minut-."

"We get it Hope." Fury sighed as he rubbed his forehead. The three of us snickered. He's like a Dad who's so done with his kids shit. Reminds me of Tony when I do some dumb shit. I grinned as I looked at his eyepatch. I still can't believe a cat did that! I snorted.

"So!" I clapped my hands together. "I'm here to tell you I decided to except your invite and become an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D." I smiled at Fury. He nodded.

"Actually, it was Alexander Pierce who wanted you to join, but I will inform him that you will join. He seems to think you could help shape the century. You would make a great Agent, Stark." Fury blinked at me. Or winked... I don't know! Agent Stark... I like that. I nodded and smirked to Nat.

"I'm coming for your title Nat... better step up you game." I pointed at her. She smirked.

"I'd like to see you try Lil Stark." I glared playfully. She smirked at me with a mischievous look on her face. I'm... I'm kinda scared right now.

"You know I was kidding right... I would never want to hurt your feelings Nat." I quickly apologized. She grinned. Steve smile at us. Fury rolled his eye.

"Why are you three still here? Go catch up somewhere else. I got stuff to do." He ushered us out.

"Nice to see you too Nick!" I yelled before he closed the door. I knew he missed me too. Looked at the assassin and super soldier.

"What do you two wanna do?" I asked them. They looked at each other. Nat shrugged.

"Let's go to my place." Steve smiled at me. I nodded.

"Ohh! Movie night at Steve's house! Yes!" I grinned. Steve shook his head in amusement. Nat smirked at us. I glared at her. She thinks Steve and I would make a cute couple. I don't like Steve like that and I always tell her. She's been looking for someone for our man with the plan. Nat shook her head, deciding to let today slide. She looked at Steve.

"You have snacks right? Good movies? I bet all you have is healthy food and the movie 50 shades of grey." She questioned the old man. Steve shook his head with a slight embarrassed blush.

He knew what that movie was, but he didn't have it. He gets really uncomfortable and awkward about scenes like that.

We went to the movie store before and he asked about that movie. We told him to get it and watch it. He did. My poor Stevie's innocence... gone.

He gladly threw out the movie.

"No..." he looked so cute when he was embarrassed. I pinched his cheek.

"Aww! Stevie! You're so adorable!" He swatted my hand away as he blushed more. Nat and I laughed. We got out of the elevator and walked towards the door.

Those Agents were gone. I don't have a good feeling about those Agents. We walked towards a black car, which I'm guessing is on of S.H.I.E.L.D's.

Movie night with Steve and Nat is always fun. Before I leave tomorrow, I decided to visit the Smithsonian... Steve can come.

I can tell him about Bucky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 67 25
A little Asgaurdian princess and goddess of life with long dirty blonde hair and sparkling green eyes like her father's is taken to the battle of New...
1.6M 58K 35
Every family has demons, but none of them seem to scream as loudly as they do in the Stark family. Tony Stark is known for many things; a father...
145K 4.8K 67
BOOK THREE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ After the Civil War between the Avengers, Hope Stark stayed with Steve Rogers, Sam Wilson...
568K 17.2K 56
Loki's daughter, Y/n was left on this planet at a very young age by her uncle, she was born with magical abilities. She was thought to be safe here...