Child Of Kars

By Raccoon-sauce

In this, the pillar men were defeated but not killed. They go on a journey searching to retrieve the stone ma... More

Crash land
The mother
Thana of revenge
Meanwhile
Just a memory
That's not the Jersey devil is it...
Natrual maternal instincts
Lyra
Landry
electricity
Drama is not cool☹
Never trust the elderly
Is that a jojo reference?
A trip to mexico
Mother's day special
A trip to mexico pt 2
Caesarino 🥗
Thana is the butt of the joke
father's day special
Notalzopiltan
jesus christ, what is this?
My precious son
One ark to the next huh?
oh geez
chicken blocking
Butterfly part one
Butterfly part two
You like Jazz?
Pillar men reverse harem
God among mortals. child among animals
😳😳😳😳😳
I got custody bitch 🤪
👻👽Spooky special 🎃💀
um happy thanks giving
Ihop
H
Walk like an Egyptian 😳😳😳
don't kill me plz
The sea part 1
The sea part 2
Er um, here is some art.
Alive and well

Temple of the past

1.7K 50 152
By Raccoon-sauce

Thana POV

Wamuu and Santana carried the fish, while I carried the deer. I see now that I was in some type of castle. Out front was the dude with the white fluffy hair. "Where on earth have you three been?! Are you trying to get the girl killed!??"

"Hello scary man number three." I wave. When I'm in front the man, he pulls me into a tight hug. "W-what?"

"Do you know how worried I was?!"

"No-"

"I would be devastated if anything happened to you!"

"Weren't you mad at me for-"

"That doesn't matter right now!"

"Oh. Ok."

He then pinches the sides of my face. "Such a cute one she is, is she not?" He turns to Wamuu and Santana. Santana nods, and Wamuu is just confused.

"Um, thanks? I appreciate it I guess?"

Just then, we felt a gust if wind from behind us. I was put down while the three men stayed silent. "Kars. You're back." Scary man number three said. I turned my head and see it was indeed him. Yay...

"Esidisi. I would like to speak with her... Alone." He says looking directly at me.

"There is nothing we have to discuss." I glare at him. For a moment he looks hurt. He looks to Esidisi with pleading eyes.

Esidisi's looks like he understands what Kars is supposed to talk to me about. "Wamuu, Santana. Come with me. We will cook your food Thana." He reassures me, while taking the dead animal from me.

The three males walk off, Wamuu looking back in question. "Speak. What do you want?" I hiss.

"I want to know what happened." He began.

"What do you mean?"

"What happened to Reina?"

Rage filled me once again. "How dare you!?" I march up to him. "You don't deserve to even think about her, let alone say her name! You've lost the right to say her name!"

"Please. I will bother you no more if-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I yell. It seems to catch Kars off guard. I breathe and compose myself. "I don't need to tell you anything. Just know it's your fault." I walk off. "I'll be ready to go wherever, when I'm done eating." I say as I walk away.

"I'm sorry." I hear him say.

I freeze. He's acting like he cares?! If he cared about guilt and shit, he would have been there and protected my mother. I walk forward again. Nothing he says coud make me forgive him. I hate him and nothing will change that.

Kars POV

My own child resents me. It honestly makes my chest ache, but I wasn't around. It's only natural that a child would resent their parent for that.

Vera had gone to where my men were. I could hear Esidisi laughing, Wamuu was yelling something and it sounded like he was impressed. I then heard the laughter of a female. It sounded just like her... The small things she had in common with her mother made me feel a little better.

I will get answers. Even if I have to get into her head. I can't have my child hate me and not know why.

This wasn't planned but while I look for the stone I'll form a bond with my daughter.

"Change of plans." I say joining the little circle that was formed. Santana's fish slowly falls out of his mouth. The group turns to me. Vera looks uninterested with what was going on around her as she stuffed a chunk of meat in her mouth. Wamuu sits his fish down and waits patiently, as does Esidisi. "We will make a detour. We are going home."

Santana's fish falls out of his mouth again. Esidisi gasps. Wamuu has a concerned expression on his face. "Why on earth would we do that?" Esidisi questions.

"I will discuss it with you later."

"Santana, do you want some of my deer?" Vera asks.

Santana nods and takes a piece of the meat.

Esidisi leaves from where he is sitting and proceeds toward me. "So? Did you speak with her?" He asks.

"I did... but, I found out on my own her mother had perished. Whatever happened, she believes it's my fault. She won't tell me exactly what happened. And that's why I decided to take us home."

Esidisi frowns. "You aren't taking her to that place are you?"

"That temple is the only way I'll get my answer."

"That temple was said to be troublesome and misleading. Even if it does work it's an invasion of privacy! Not only that it's curses anyone who is not of our lineage! She's only half, who knows what will happen to her!" He whisper yells.

"That 'curse' supposedly just makes humans sad for a year. Sure, there are other rumors but, have we even seen any other species go in or come out of the temple?"

"Kars, the rumors come from somewhere."

"She'll be fine so long as she's with me."

Vera walks over to us. "We're done. Let's go."

If we wanted to make it there before sun rise, we would obviously need to run.

"Woah! I've never met someone who could run as fast as me!" Vera says from behind me and Esidisi. "Maybe even faster!"

I smile at her amusement. She seems to have taken a liking to Wamuu and Santana. Maybe too much of a liking to Wamuu.

She kept... What did they call it? She kept flirting with him.

Me and my men come to a halt. This causes Vera to run into my back. She yelps and falls on her back. "OW!?" She says angrily.

"We are here." I say as I slowly run my fingers against the rock that was once a home.

Thana POV

We walked into the cave like place, and there was a city in it. It was remarkable.

I've only ever read about stuff like this in books and it's nothing like I imagined. "Who used to live here?" I asked no one.

"How do you not know? You most likely were born here." Wamuu answers.

"Really? Is this where people are born? I thought people were born at hospitals."

Wamuu raises an eye brow. "Only humans are born at hospitals. They are made by and made for humans."

"Well my mom is human. She might have went there when she was pregnant."

"Wait. Were you serious when you said you were half human?!"

"Of course I was. Why would I lie?"

"...How old are you?!"

"I'm twenty."

"You're only a child."

"Child?! I AM A GROWN ASS WOMAN! LEGALLY ALL OVER THE GOD DAMN PLANET!"

"COMPARED TO ME YOU ARE NO MORE THAN A FETUS!"

"FETUS!???"

"EVERYONE UNDER FOUR HUNDRED, I CONSIDER CHILDREN!"

"SO WHAT?! YOU A VAMPIRE OR SOMETHING?!"

"VAMPIRE!???"

"... Are you not a vampire?"

"WHAT BLATANT DISRESPECT!?"

"Did I just say something racist? I'm so sorry."

"MASTER KARS! SHE CALLED US VAMPIRES!"

Esidisi gasps.

"Ignore her. She means no harm. She knows nothing about her heritage." Kars says patting a shook Esidisi on the back. "As for who lived here, it was our people."

"Well what happened to them?" I ask

"I killed them all."

I suck my teeth. "Figures." I say annoyed. Guess I won't be meeting my grandparents. I walk over to Santana. "Hey there Santa." he raised and eye brow. "Ya know. Like Santa Clause?" He shakes his head. "If you guys used to live here, which house is yours?"

"I...don't know." He looks away from me.

"I'm sorry." He closes his eyes and shakes his head as if he's telling me it's fine. "You don't talk much huh? Why?" He shrugs his shoulders. I was now determined to get a whole speech from him. "Well what's on your mind?"

He thinks to him self for a moment. "Nothing really."

"Well... When ever you have anything else on your mind, tell me."

"Why?"

"Well I can be like a diary. Well actually, it doesn't have to be me. It can be anyone you trust. You have to let your feelings out somewhere, keeping them inside is bad for your mental health. I know this is childish but, when I was little my mom would tell me to yell as loud as I can for five seconds when I have alot of negativity."

"Did it help?"

"Yeah. It did. But now that I'm older, I don't know if it'll work with all the internal issues. Sometimes I might cry it out, but never in front of others, and even then it still doesn't help. I used to have a friend named Gabriel, and we would tell each other everything. It made life a little easier, but he's gone now."

"So, if you tell each other everything that's on your mind, you are friends?"

"Hmm. I guess so."

"Can we be friends?"

"Sure!"

"Thana. We need your assistance." Esidisi says. With a worried look. "Well Kars needs your assistance."

"Huh? Why?"

"We, uh... Think there might be some traps and... You and Kars are the only people who can withstand almost anything, so we want you two to go in."

There was something he wasn't telling me, but I honestly didn't care. "Ok."

Me and Kars walked into some strange building. It bad carvings and writing I didn't understand. "So..." Kars began.

"Do not speak to me unless you have to." I say to the male.

"Well I do have to speak to you."

"Then speak."

"I loved your mother."

Kars POV

Vera stood still in her tracks. "No. No you didn't. You know how I know you didn't? You left her with a freak of nature to raise all on her own." She placed her finger on my chest and looked at me with cold eyes. "She raised a freak for five years only to die because of it! Her own people killed her because of me! Everyone I care about is dead simply because I was born! You helped create me you bastard! You didn't have to love me, but my mother didn't deserve to feel neglected!"

"... I didn't know you existed until a few hours ago."

"W-what?" She steps back. "I... Don't believe you."

"I left your mother because I remembered who I was. I had lost my memory when I met her."

"B-bull shit!"

I stepped forward. "When I remembered who I was, I remembered what I was and what I did."

Vera continues to step away from me. "You're lying."

"I left because I knew I was putting her in harms way."

"Shut up. Shut up!"

I proceed towards her. "We are a dangerous species after all."

"LIER!" She screams grabbing her head. I stop in my tracks. "I will not sit here and let you convince me that I'm responsible for Momma... and Gabriel. What could I have done to stop it? Should I have just killed myself and then they would live?"

"I didn't mean it like that, Vera, I-"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT! NO ONE CALLS ME THAT!" Tears fell from her face. "Just stop tal-" suddenly she started coughing. She tried to speak only for the cough to be more violent.

I immediately became worried. "What? What's happening to you?"

She then fell to the ground unconcious.

"Vera!" I call out. The torches in the temple go out. "I-is this the curse?!" The torches relit them selves. And I saw  Vera's clothes in the floor. I look around and see she's nowhere in sight. "Vera!!" I call out. I hear a cry that sounds like an infant. It was coming from right in front of me. I gently move the clothes from in front of me. "Vera!?"

A child with short curly red hair looks up at me. "Ma?"

She had turned into a child. "How? Did this happen?" The infant tries to walk on her own and almost falls forward. I quickly squat down and prevent her from hitting the ground.

She looks at me and smiles. "DA! DADADA! DAAA!" My heart.

"Y-yes. Dada. Adult you is going to kill me. Isn't she?" she raises both of her arms as if she wants me to pick her up. "Oh you want me to pick you up?"

"Da..." She simply says. I smile and scoop her up along with her clothes.

"I'm sure this'll ware off. What do you think?"

Vera slowly sticks her tongue out in response.

Later

When I arrived out the temple, my men were shocked. I informed them of what happened.

Wamuu POV

She's become a child?!

Esidisi POV

She's so cute, but this'll most likely slow us down. He should have listened to me. "Kars, can I hold her??!"

Santana POV

...b̈̈ͩͮ͛̿͏̮͓̞̠o̿̑͌͂͐͊ͅt͇̩̰̙͍̎͋t̂͛̇̊̃̓o͔ͩͮ̿ͩ̔̏̓mͯ̽͒̃́ͥ̕ ̨̮̣̒̐ͤͮ͒ͨ̏t̢̞̺ͮͯë̷̞̹͉́̿̐̄̆x̱̑t͍̗̳̕...

Kars POV

"This inconvenience is my fault. I apologize."

"Bababa." Vera tries to hold my horns.

"Not now. Daddy is talking." I wisper handing her to Esidisi, who's eyes lit up upon holding her. "We will stay here until this wares off."

"Say... Esidisi ~" I here from beside me.

"A-... ABCD!" Vera yells in delight.

"Kars, wouldn't it be better to keep her like this?" Esidisi pleads.

"No...It would slow us down."

He pouts.

For the next few days we took care of my daughter in the abandon city.

"Wam!" Vera cried as I changed her.

"You can see Wamuu later."

"Waaaammm." She cried and kicked.

"Vera please."

"Vera?" I quickly turn around and saw Wamuu behind me. "Why did you call her Vera?"

"It's... A nick name." I answer.

"Master Kars, if you don't mind me asking... do you know her parents."

"...I can't answer that."

"Wam! Wamwamwam!" Vera reached her hand out.  (Nice stand cry)

"She seems to be fond of you." I began as wrapped her diaper. "Could you please watch her for the day?"

Wammu POV

I walk through the city with Thana in my hand. She babbles and makes noises as if she's talking to me.

"SANTA!" She shouts pointing at Santana.

Santana walks in our direction. Whenever he was left alone with Thana I would hear him talking to her. It was the longest I've ever heard him talk.

"Santana. I must speak with you. Master Kars is hiding something from us."

Santana ignores me and takes Thana from my arms. He puffs his cheeks causing Thana to laugh. "If you want to talk about our master, you should have done it without Thana around."

"He called her Vera, that doesn't sound right at all, dose it."

Thana directs her attention behind me. "Da-da... Daddy."

"What?" Me and Santana turn our heads to see master Kars.

"I didn't tell you anything because it would be disrespectful to her. She didn't want anyone to know certain things about her. I will tell you this. Thana is someone who is dear to me."

Thana tries to pry Santana's hands off. "DA! DA!" She squels trying reach to our master.

"Master Kars? Are you her father?"

"...yes. And I didn't know she existed until recently." that explains a lot. "Things happened that caused her to resent me. I wanted to find out why. Instead this happened. I as a leader should have told you about her. The fact that you were concerned about me keeping secrets from you is something I need to work on. I apologize."

"You do not have to apologize. You were respecting your daughters privacy."

A chuckle escape from my Master. "How ironic.I came here to invade her privacy."

"Daaaddyyyy!" Thana cries.

"You can put her down Santana. She knows how to walk."

Thana is put on her feat and waddles over to Kars. She places her hands on his calf. She began to mumble. "You're hungry already?" Kars says kneeling to her height

"Ma." She whines in response.

"I promised the little one she'd get to spend the day with the two of you. I'll be back soon after she has eaten.

We thought Thana was going to stay in that state. a month had passed and she still stayed an infant.

I was left with the infant for the night while the others went to go get food for her. She slept peacefully beside me as I read a book that was written in the language of my people.

I hear whining beside me. I look over to the red head and see her eyes still closed. She began to kick her feet. Her whining turned into loud crying. "Hey, hey." I try to calm the infant. "Did you mess yourself?" I look in her diaper and see it's clean. "And you just ate."

"Bu..." She whines as I cradle her.

"Did you have a nightmare?"

She tries to stand in my arms. She streachs her arm and starts to hop. She just wants to play. I smile at the infant. She smiles back and pats her hand on my mouth. "Ma!" She squeals.

I decided to humor her. I place her on what appears to be a bed and cover my face. "Where am I?~" I cooed

"Wam." she slams her hand in mine.

"You're to smart for that, huh?" I stick my tongue out.

Thana stares at me wide eyed. With a blank expression she slowly sticks her tongue out. "Bleh." She says simply.

I chuckled at her actions and began to tickle her. Baby laughs echoed through the abandon city.

Kars POV.

Were arrive back at the subterranean city only to hear the screams of a male and female. "Wha-" Esidisi begans.

But I didn't waste a second after I heard the screams. Wamuu and my daughter are in here after all. I sped around a corner and found. A grown woman straddling Wamuu.

"Oh. You guys are back." She says casually looking back with a bored look. The woman was my daughter. Her long hair was covering her body. She started to stand up, and I quickly turn my head. "What?" She stays silent for a moment. "Oh. This? Yeah I'm naked. I can fix that."  She casually walks past me.

When she leaves. I quickly turn to Wamuu only to see he's out cold. His hair is frizzled and and his skin is streaming. It's almost as if he was electrocuted.

Later.

third person POV

Wamuu kept his distance from Vera. He stood at a distance away from Santana and her as they talked. "You and Wamuu make such great babysitters. I'd definitely trust my kids with you guys. Thank you so much for taking care of me!" The red head said as a hint of pink dusted her cheeks.  She turns to Wamuu a bright smile plastered on her face. Wamuu instantly tenses up his face red. "Thank you so much Wamuu! And I'm sorry about electrocuting you."

"It's fine." He responds

"Are you sure? You were out for at least an hour."

"I-i am fine. You needn't worry!" His voice raises. Vera is taken back by his actions. Wamuu stomps off.

"Guess he's mad."

"Electrocuting?" Santana tilts his head in curiosity.

"Oh it's a skill I learned right before I met you guys. I can't really control it."

"Thana." Santana and Vera turned their heads towards the voice. It was Kars.

"What?" She asks with less venom than usual.

"I would like to talk to you."

"Why?"

"I have a question."

"Alright."

"Why do you call your self Thana?"

Santana's ears perked. Wamuu and Esidisi listen from the shadows.

"I Thaná eínai thánatos. O thánatos eínai to peproméno mou." She says simply. She walks away without another word.

"...I believe that was greek but I didn't understand a word... Why must she be so difficult?"

A/N(fist things first! Vera/Thana's drawing!

yes... The best drawing in the whole god damn universe.

Sorry I used google translate. It's supposed to say, "Thana is death. Death is my destiny." I'm trying to learn greek and it just isn't as easy as I thought it would be. That and Korean are currently the hardest languages for me. If you guys have any suggestions on learning languages that have different characters from English, I beg you, please help me out!😥😩.

I was trying to update this faster but I was kinda sad. My dad was in jail all weekend and he has to go to court tomorrow. He's been locked up before, but it was the first time I had actually seen him get arrested, so I didn't take it to well. He's not a bad guy but he keeps spending time with terrible people.
Anywho, enjoy your day/night!

Bye-bye~)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1K 11
you call yourself a gentleman? you call yourself a fine woman? jjba ff[̅̅ Joseph Joestar✨ start:1/5/20 end:1/23/20
13.2K 355 16
You were just some poor kid scrounging for food day by day not knowing your real parents or anyone for that matter your only other friend being one o...
412 49 24
My interpretation of the Pillar Men Origins
220 44 9
Principal Lisa Lisa has enough of her son and forces delinquent Joseph to get straightened out by hamon trainer Caeser Zeppeli! Romance, dramatic the...