Peter Parker x Reader | Wrong...

By nekomotherfuker

I know I was born in a wrong world! More

[0]
[1] Nothing Lasts Forever
[2] For Three
[3] Glowing Blonde Chick
[4] Captain Language
[5] I Was In Space
[6] All Alone
[7] What X-men Is About?
[8] Omg, okay, IT'S HAPPENING
[10] 3000
[11] Please Drive Slowly
[12] Alcoholic potato
[13] Comfy God
[14] Two Red Dudes
[15] Wakeyy Wakeyy
[16] I love herrrr
[17] Wot
[18] Tom Tea Drinker
[19] So many hugs
[20] BRUeB
[21] Sup I'm the fucking Meerkat
[22] Rage and serenity
[23] Starkwarts
[24] Legends never die
[25] Sh....
[26] You're insecure~
[27] Tying you to me
[28] Arrogant hoe
[29] Nomnomnom

[9] Elon Musk

11.9K 663 1K
By nekomotherfuker

Country boy, I love youuuu....
...blehhhhhhh

⭐️
💫
🌟

"Fluffy or not fluffy?" Cassie asked.

"Fluffy omelet all the way." I replied.

We're in her house, I was stretching so that maybe tiredness will leave my body, it didn't help, I ended up feeling even more sleepy.

"How are you doing lately?" She slid the omelet from the pan to my plate.

"What do you mean?"

"Just... you look tired."

"I am super tired..." I murmured, putting food in my mouth with half opened eyes.

"You want me to come by and help again?"

"Nah... It's alright, it's just, the last of us are just so tired, there are so many people left that needs help and now it's just mostly us who helps them... Natasha works hardest, she should be the one whining, not me." I cheered myself up.

   Cassie sat next to me and sighed. "I mean, it's even harder for you because, no offense, you never move on... I meant, never lose hope that we will get everyone back." She tried to say it as nice as possible.

   "I knew for sure this isn't the end, but the wait... is just so long, too long, it's been five freaking years, you were just a little girl and now you're close to my age, I meant my body's age at least."

   "I never asked, how's it feel being 21 years old trapped in a body of 16 years old?"

   "..." I looked at her disappointedly, disappointed about my life I mean.

   "I still feel so young too... I still feel just the same, especially after dad..."

   "I know you don't like me saying it but, please never lose hope."

   "It's been 5 years (Y/n)..." She said sadly.

   "..."

   "I know okay? I believe all you told me, I believe in everything you said, I know you're definitely not from this world, but this... you don't know what's coming this time (Y/n)."

   It hurts because... "You're right. My hope was so high but now they're just, I don't even know how to put this, it's like my hope is just confused if it should be hoping."

   "I miss him. I miss everyone." She said.

   "Me too, Cassie, me too." I said.

   We were so sad that our omelet looked depressed as well.

   Until someone spammed her doorbell and pounded on the door.

"Let me get that." I was about to get up but she was already closer to the door, so I sit back down and continue my fluffy egg.

It was quiet for a while, and she was out of sight, I was getting suspicious so I shouted.

"Cassie, who is it?"

From the distant, I heard their voices.

"Cassie...?"

"Dad..."

Hold the fricking fuck up.

I jumped off my chair, almost stumble and fall, when I reached the door Cassie swung the door open and hug Scott Lang. Then he saw me.

Oh my god, we're actually, really, definitely, undeniably....

in the Endgame now.

Scott was really confused and so was I, we both didn't know how did he come back, also he obviously didn't age as well as myself and we both just noticed that.

"You're... big now." He smiled at Cassie and they hugged, I was smiling with my hands over my mouth. "And you... You look just the same, what happened? What is going on right now?"

He welcomed me in and I touched his hands.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"Why is Cassie all grown up and the street's deadly empty?" He asked back.

"Okay, I'll tell you first, just come inside."

I settled us nicely at the dinner table, Scott stared at my fluffy eggs like that was the most confusing thing ever, actually, everything was very, very confusing to Scott right now.

"Okay... here I go." I cleared my throat. "It's been five years."

"..." He looked at me.

"..." Cassie looked at him.

"..." I looked at Cassie.

"What?" He asked out.

"Okay hold on." I walked over to the counter and threw him some orange, then grabbed him a knife. He was a little confused, again, but reminded I knew some of his past, then he started cutting them even though it wasn't sweetened.

"So, when you and Clint were in your quarantines, we had this villain called Thanos."

"Why called Thanos?"

"I- Don't- Know- but listen please?"

"Okay?"

"So, for the sake of the plot, there were six stones so powerful that combined together it could be anything to your desire. This Thanos we're talking about, is a mad Titan from Saturn, he was collecting them."

Scott ate his orange slices confusedly.

"We were trying to fight to destroy one of the stones so he can't reach to it but we lost, Thanos got all the stones, and all he ever wanted was to get rid half of all living being in an entire universe."

"That's just nut."

"He did that. By snapped his fingers while wearing a gauntlet with those stones attached."

"..." Scott froze for about 20 seconds.

"That's why I asked you, how did you come back, we guessed you were all dusted away, but you weren't."

"I-- I was in the quantum realm." He rubbed his temples.

"I haven't watch your second movie, Cassie told me some but it's not like you told her much, I thought you almost got lost in there."

"Oh yeah... I remember that." Cassie muttered.

"Well we managed to get in there to get Janet, Hope's mum, turned out she got all these powers from there, so I went back there, and Hope was supposed to pull me out."

"No one made it... fuck." I whispered.

"Here's the thing! You guys were here for 5 years, I was in there just for five hours, enough to make me sooo... hungry." He ate all my omelet and Cassie's too.

Wait 5 hours...?

5 hours...

"Time is different." I said out.

"Exactly."

"We're actually going back in time!!!" I jumped.

⛅️
🌤

    "Oh! Hi-- Hi! Is anyone home? This is ugh, Scott Lang!"

   "And (Y/n), let us in Cap!" I yelled.

   "Are you sure they're in there?" He asked me.

   "Of course, I was just visiting them a week ago."

   "We met a few years ago at the airport in Germany. I got really big. I had my mask on. You wouldn't recognize me!" He yelled.

   "You dumb dumb or is this a plot hole?" I asked. "You were in Captain's team, in the van when he woke you up, you shook his hands none stop remember?"

   "Oh... yeah." He scratched his head. "Anyway, I really need to talk to you guys!" He yelled back there.

   "Guys we thought Captain Marvel would come to save us all turn out it's Scott! That moment when you realized what you ever wanted was right there in front of you, you know? Let us in!" I banged on the gates until it opened up.

   Once we got in there all Scott did was just walking around, mumbling words under his breath.

   "Are you okay Scott?" Captain asked.

   I was in a chair, watching everything so intensely like how I would if I were in a movie theater.

   "Have either of you guys ever studied quantum physics?" He asked.

   I didn't say anything, what do I know? Physic can suck my ass.

   "Only in mid-conversation." Natasha said.

   Scott repeated all the theory he already told me to them, while Natasha and Steve didn't know whether to be excited or confused or they just be both, until he saw Natasha's peanut butter sandwich.

   "Is that anybody's sandwich? I'm starving."

   Then with a mouth full of somebody else's food, he continued, then he presented something he hadn't yet to tell me, something that sets my hair all goosebumps.

   "What if there was a way that we could enter the quantum realm at a certain point in time, but then exit the quantum realm at another point in time? Like before Thanos."

   "Wait, are you talking about... a time machine?" Steve asked.

   "No. No, of course not. No, not a time machine. This is more like a..."

   We waited.

   Scott sighed. "Yeah, like a time machine."

   "I dig it." I supported him while Nat and Steve looked at each other weirdly.

   "I know, it's crazy. It's crazy. But I can't stop thinking about it. There's got to be-- some-- It's crazy." He answered his own questions.

   "Scott, I get e-mails from a raccoon. So nothing sounds crazy anymore." Natasha smiled.

   "So, who do we talk to about this?" He asked.

   "Elon Musk." I said.

   "Who?" Scott asked.

   "I'm just joking, we're going to Papa Stark of course." We grabbed our stuff, with hope lightened up in me like crazy, so I started to annoy everyone with my unprofitable knowledge again.

   "Hey did you guys know Elon Musk exists in this world too? He made a cameo in Iron man 2."

   We got in the car, heading to Tony's house that I literally just left last night.

   "Yeah, I heard his name, the guy with the... jet." Nat said.

   "In my world, he's as close as Tony Stark as we'll ever get, except for Robert Downey Junior of course." I shrugged.

   "He was snapped." She told me.

   "Oh..."

   "(Y/n)." Captain called me.

   "Yeah?"

   "How's Tony and Morgan... and Pepper?"

   He kept his eyes on the road. "They're good, they're at least happy, they know they were the lucky ones." I said.

   "Do you think he'll have a problem with us paying a visit?"

   I took some time to think. "Tony turned all his anxiety into the power of dad, so... if we're going in for a dinner like a family reunion, the dad and mum would be just fine, but... if we going in asking if he could build a time machine..." I bit my nails.

   "He'll have to at least listen to it, right?" Scott asked me, I didn't give any responses so he looked at the two of them.

   "What if he says no?" Steve muttered.

   "Then maybe Bruce." Nat replied.

   "What if Bruce can't?"

   Natasha, desperate and uninspired. "Then I wish we still had that Elon Musk guy."

⭐️

Musk and Stark are friends guysss....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 169K 54
"Let's give Peter a little hug from another Stark."
498 0 18
Exactly what the title says. I don't know how to summarize this.
221K 3.8K 35
Just a book full of imagines for yourself!
254 49 9
You have secrets that nobody knows you try to be innocent but in reality you are not now you down to earth since your planet blew up and you have to...