REDEFINING FRIENDSHIP! ♡ ➼ B...

By sunniethebakubean

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ "𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜.'' in which an... More

𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝
00
01. ‒ Determination 決定
02. ‒ Dumb-ass 脳たりん
03. ‒ ❝So, my grandma is childish.❞ ので、私のおばあちゃんは、幼稚です
04. ‒ ❝Baka, fuck off.❞ 愚かな、オフファック
05. ‒ Uncertain feelings 不確かな気持ち
06. ‒ ❝It's hard to control.❞ それがコントロールするのは難しいです
07. ‒ Guilty 有罪の
08. ‒ ❝Wherein Bakugou is blushing & He has no clue why. ❞ シャイ
09. ‒ Studying & Thoughts 读书そして想法
010. ‒ Freedom 自由
011. ‒ ❝I'm still amazed that Bakugou is joining the trip.❞ びっくりしました
012. ‒ bakugou's true feelings 本心
013. ‒ ❝well, he sleeps early.❞ 早く寝
014. ‒ ❝liking someone is never easy.❞ 好き誰かが簡単になることはありません
015. ‒ ❝i really like you.❞ 私は本当にあなたが好き
016. ‒ ❝Reader-chan being so fucking dense.❞愚かなクソ
017. ‒ ❝bakugou, don't push me away.❞ 私を離れてプッシュしていません
018. ‒ drunk & warm-hearted kisses 酔って温かいキス
019. ‒ ❝oh, it's a dream?❞ ああ、それは夢ですか?
021. ‒ villains 敌人
022. ‒ ❝ and now reader-chan realized that she likes him.❞ あなたが好きみたい
023. ‒ ❝bakugou being a dickhead again.❞ 愚かIDOT
024. ‒ fuck feelings 感情をファック
025. ‒ ❝woah, she fucking kissed me in the library.❞ 図書館で私にキス
026. ‒ cute dates & thoughts キュートな日付や思考
027. ‒ ❝i can't control myself, i want to do this.❞ 私は自分自身をコントロールすることはできません
028. ‒ ❝I'm not holding back.❞ バック保持していません
029. ‒ special chapter uwu

020. ‒ sunsets and cute moments 夕日とキュートな瞬間

1.2K 72 32
By sunniethebakubean

❝O20❞

☆║ ☽ 

☆║ ☽ 

your point of view

4:00 PM

i walked back to the cabin, with bruises all over my body.

i wiped my sweat on my forehead before letting out a sigh, the training was intense.

pixie bob and the other member - ragdoll had provided us some food materials and told us we need to make our food from now on.

what the fuck?

"okay, i am so done with this already! i want to go back, like right now!" mineta whined and nobody gives a damn about it.

the fact that we still need to cook with our tired bodies were really annoying, we took the materials and put them on the table. iida, the class representative in our class, sees this as a survival skill training which he tried to motivate us to start making curry.

"guys! hurry up and prepare the food now!" and again, he was saying this while his hands were in a chopping motion.

my knuckles were hurting badly, but still, i took a carrot and started to chop it. it was bad, my hands were trembling. i bite my lip and forced myself to keep going, everyone was hungry and i had no excuse to slack off.

uraraka approached me and i greeted her with a smile, she frowned when she saw the bruises on my knuckles, and those cuts on my neck.

"{Name}, you shouldn't be doing this. let me help you." she took the carrot and i stopped her.

"hey! what are you doing?! you can't cut properly when your hands are like this!" she pouted.

i nodded towards a certain direction and said, "maybe your boyfriend needs some help too." i giggled and she glanced over to midoriya, he was tapping his chin while looking at the potato that he had taken from the basket.

"geez, uraraka. he doesn't know how to peel a potato, i think you should help him instead of me." i laughed and she smacked my head playfully, "ouch! what the hell?!"

"we are not officially together you idiot!"

"oh really?" i smirked at her.

"then how about you and bakugou? even pixie bob said that you are his girlfriend." she teased back.

shit, i could feel my face heat up, no good-

"oi, uraraka. just fucking help deku and i will help her to chop the fucking carrots." we turned around and saw bakugou standing behind our back, uraraka then gave a thumbs up and rushed over to midoriya.

uraraka was acting weird...

"tch." bakugou grabbed my hands and said, "are you a fucking idiot or what? your hands were wounded and yet you still have the guts to chop a carrot?!"

"who- who doesn't have the guts to chop a carrot, bakugou?" i laughed while looking at him.

it was really funny, who doesn't dare to chop off a carrot?!

he pinched the bridge of his nose and yelled at me, "what i said was, you have already known that your hands were in pain but still you want to do something that you can't do! fuck, what if you accidentally cut off your fingers?! and what if your hands keep trembling and- fuck it! sit there and fucking rest!"

"...huh?!" why was he being overprotective all of a sudden? his gaze shifted away from me and continued to chop the carrot. i didn't know how to feel, does...wait no- he was blushing again?!

his voice was too loud and everyone in class 1-A started to cheer happily and bakugou slammed the knife on the table and glared at them.

"stop! or else!" he shouted.

"you know, we basically know that you like {Name}, it's too obvious." kaminari grinned at him.

"what did you say?! i am gonna kill you!!" and again, he started to make tiny explosions and i nudged on his shoulder, "oi, bakugou. help me with this please, i can't... chop properly."

"tch, annoying idiot." those words that came out from his mouth were soft and gentle.

he is kinda cute tho-

[💛]

6:17 PM

after finished our dinner, everyone worked together to wash the plates and wiped off the table. i leaned towards the tree and took my phone out, there were no notifications from my facebook or instagram. it was boring.

i sighed, i feel like going back home now-

"oi."

i turned around and saw bakugou was standing beside me.

"...oh hey, i-"

"doyouwantowatchsunsetwithme?"

huh?

he talked too fast and i don't really catch up what he was trying to say, but it was funny, though.

"what the fuck are you saying, dude?" i smirked at him and he turned his face away, not wanting to meet my gaze. he took a deep breath and grabbed my hand.

"oi! bakugou?! where are you taking me?!"

"tch. shut the fuck up."

we were heading towards the way that leads to the top of the cliff, i wasn't sure what he was trying to do but i just followed him anyway. he doesn't let go of my hand until we had reached the destination.

the view was stunning, the colors of the sky change from what is normally a light blue, gray or white cloudy sky to darker hues of blue or shades of red, orange, violet and yellow.

the sun cast its golden rays down upon the clouds of billowing smoke, turning them bright red; fire red.

"...wow, so you dragged me all the way from the cabin just to make me watch the sunset?" i smiled at him and he shrugged.

"...got a problem with that? if not, we can just go back-"

"no?! we can just sit back and wait until the sunset dies down!" we both find a place to sit down, enjoying the cool breeze and the beautiful view.

it was awkward between the both of us, which we didn't initiate to talk first.

"actually, if you don't mind... you seldom talk about your parents. i was just curious, you didn't bring your parents during the orientation day."

so... he had already noticed it since then?!

"my parents died because of a villain attack." he looked at me in shocked and i said, "it's nothing, okay? this incident happened many years ago, i have already moved on."

he sighed, turning around and looked at me. his face...was too close!

i quickly stood up and he yanked my hand, "wait, you are going now?!"

"who-i am not going anywhere you dumbshit! it's just- your face is too close!" i blushed while rubbing my neck nervously.

"tch." He stood up and pulled me towards him,

and hugged me tightly.

wait, what the fuck? what happened?! why is bakugou acting like this? it was so weird... yet so warm. this feeling was indescribable, i didn't know how to feel... maybe- maybe i...no- i don't like him, right?

pushing away those feelings... i didn't know what I want though-

"...sorry for asking this kind of question, i should be more aware of that." he patted my head gently and i- shit.

"well, it's okay. i didn't live alone, you see. and...hey, why didn't you asked kirishima or your squad to accompany you to watch the sunset? i asked, trying to change the conversation.

my face couldn't be redder, what was this feeling?!

"...i just want to watch the sunset with you. {Name}, you are so fucking dense sometimes."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 2K 39
⚠️ SLOW REWRITING⚠️ Izuku Midoriya, a common blood nobody chased by two overly powerful naive young men who can't hold the grasp of their positions...
4.7K 92 9
𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 ☞︎︎︎ 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕟𝕙�...
43.1K 1.1K 55
Mikki finds herself moving from France to her birth country of Japan due to extreme circumstances. She joins UA as it is a similar course to the one...
1.9K 197 15
ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ x ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ