They're What?

By bokuto_koutarouu

The billionaire playboy is in love with the wizard. What else can happen? Violin AU and IronStrange and Supe... More

The Meeting that Changed Everything
Peter's Entrance
Hey, I'm Wade
Did I Just Come Out To Who?
Wat Happened-
Auditions
Boyfriend
Concert Night
Dance Night
I'm Sick...
TeAaA That Was Spilled
On Our Way To Disneyland!
ToNy GoT tO Be ExTrA
Disney Rides!
Stephen...Will You...
Sister Scrumptious Sickness
Animals and A Random Scene
Secrets and Fears
The Last Day
Back To School...Or is it? (Irondad Moment)
Now It's Back To School
Do You Accept The Challenge?
Tony's Problems Need To Be Fixed
Peter's Competition (Song is what Peter performed)
Touring London (Part 1) and Brotherly Love
Touring London (Part 2)
The Wedding
Leaving London
Wade's Accident
Popular Kid
Last Day of School and Visiting the Guardians of the Galaxy
Thanos is Invading (Btw Loki is alive and is fighting with the Avengers!)
Mind Stone Raid
Perimeter Scan
Knowhere Fail
Back on Earth, But What About Vision
Crashing into Titan
Gamora's Death
In Wakanda
Thanos's Success (Part 1)
My Next Few Story Ideas
Thanos's Success (Part 2)
Fading...
Home
Meeting Steve Again
Five Years Later
Trying To Find The Others
In Japan and New Asgard
Tony and Scott's Plan
Location of The Stones
The Time Portal
Now We Can Get The Stones
NYC Stones (Part 1)
NYC Stones (Part 2)
Sacrifice
Nebula's Fall
Reality Stone and Reuniting
1970: A Year We Can't Forget
Back In The Lab and Depressed
Nano Gauntlet
Thanos's Revenge
Worthy
Reappearing
Rebuilt
Winners!
Announcements!

Fight Of Our Lives

263 15 2
By bokuto_koutarouu

Everyone then ran towards each other and started yelling.  The Avengers and the Chitauri soldiers then clashed with one another.  While everyone was fighting, Clint was running with the Nano Gauntlet.

"TONY!  WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS THING?", asked Clint.

"KEEP IT AWAY FROM EVERY ONE OF THE CHITAURI!", replied Tony.

Clint then started to run away from a huge hoard of Chitauri soldiers and Outriders.  He was running for about twenty minutes until Peter grabbed the gauntlet from him.

"I got you covered!", said Peter swinging away.

Peter then looked around for Tony and Stephen and eventually found them.

"DADS!", said Peter.

"What is it, Peter?", asked Tony and Stephen, "Oh...".

"What am I supposed to do with this?", asked Peter.

"JUST RUN!!!", yelled Tony and Stephen noticing the huge hoard of Chitauri and Outriders.

"OH SHIT!!!", yelled Peter flinging himself away.

Peter continued flinging himself and after about ten minutes, he noticed someone waving their hands back and forth.  It was from Scott.

"PETER!  OVER HERE!  WE CAN SEND THE NANO GAUNTLET BACK IN TIME!", yelled Scott.

Peter then flung over to Scott, but then was hit by one of the Chitauri lasers.

"GAAHHHHH!!", yelled Peter as he was falling.

Someone then came out of nowhere and saved Peter from falling.  It was Captain Marvel!

"Hello...", said Peter nervously.

"Sup, kid.  You have something for me?", asked Captain Marvel.

"Yea...but how are you supposed to get past everyone?", asked Peter.

All the women Avengers then appeared and they were in front of Peter.

"We got this.", said Captain Marvel.

They all then charged at the hoard of enemies and they completely destroyed everyone.  Captain Marvel was about to enter the time portal in the back of Scott's van, but Thanos blew up the van.  Captain Marvel was knocked back and the gauntlet flew out of her hand.  Thanos then grabbed the gauntlet and was about to snap his fingers, but Captain Marvel stopped him for about five minutes.  Thanos then flicked her off with the Power Stone and she flew into a piece of metal.  Thanos was once again trying to snap, but this time he was stopped by Tony.  He then threw Tony off of him.

"I am...inevidable.", said Thanos as he snapped.

He snapped his fingers, but nothing happened.  Tony had all the stones on his own gauntlet.  Tony was trying not to scream in pain as he was holding all the stones.

"And...I...am...", said Tony.

"WAIT!", said Stephen.

Stephen then grabbed Tony's hand and started to absorb some of the power with Tony.

"GAH!", said Stephen.

Thor then grabbed Stephen's hand and then he absorbed some of the power.  Everyone else one by one then held hands to absorb the power.  Steve then joined last and then was looking at Thanos.

"We...are...the Avengers.", said Tony, Steve, and Stephen.

Everyone then snapped their fingers and the whole world went white.  The world then returned to normal and all of Thanos's soldiers disappeared.

"No...no...this can't be...", said Thanos.  He then disappeared and everyone was on the ground.

"We...did...it...", said Tony.

"How did that work...", asked Stephen.

"Because we're the freaking Avenger's", said Steve.

"LANGUAGE, STEVE!", said everyone.

Everyone then laughed and they all got up.  The Avengers ae once again victorious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

999K 14.9K 81
Includes; Tony Stark Steve Rogers Clint Barton Bruce Banner Bucky Barnes Pietro Maximoff Wanda Maximoff Natasha Romanoff Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson...
1.1K 99 10
Stephen is in love with Tony. Stephen is scared to tell Tony how he feels because he's afraid Tony will reject him and he doesn't want to lose his f...
101K 2.4K 39
You know, Captain America and Iron Man,right? Just something a little more private from their life ;) A mix of a huge fantasy world. You will experie...
1M 16.8K 62
(NOT SAFE FOR RAMADAN) A collection of imagines I can only wish would happen. Enjoy :) There will occasionally be some imagines about Steve, stucky...