Stolen Love: Rafe Adler v Sam...

Da fiendinthenight

"Sam...I'm married now...I can't..." Jayne continued as Sam's eyes flicked to her lips. "I know, I just....I... Altro

Chapter 1 - Meeting
Chapter 2 - The Prison
Chapter 4 - It's Been Too Long
Chapter 5 - Drunkard
Chapter 6 - Giving In
Chapter 7 - Gone
Chapter 8 - Auction Part 1
Chapter 9 - Auction Part 2
Chapter 10 - Hard-Ass
Chapter 11 - Anger
Chapter 12 - He's Crazy
Chapter 13 - Confessions
Chapter 14 - End It
Chapter 15 - End of Madness

Chapter 3 - His. Forever.

499 21 0
Da fiendinthenight

It had been a little over a year since Sam died in that godforsaken prison. Jayne had finally turned from being angry to being sad, but everything about Sam had finally become nothing more than fleeting a memory. Her heart ached as she tried moving on, but the only person who stood by her side other than Sam's little brother Nathan was Rafe. Marcie soon moved onto a better assistant curator job in another city, unwillingly leaving Jayne to her own devices. Rafe offered Jayne to move in with him, but she found that to be too much for her to handle at the moment. She was concerned with school, her job and knew that Rafe was just trying to make sure she was okay - he was just trying to be a nice guy.

Rafe was consistently there, paying for her rent behind her back, making her car payments for her and spending more than enough time with her. He told Jayne about some discoveries he and Nathan had made in Scotland, and he asked her to join them. Jayne told him she couldn't, that she had a life here, but he didn't buy it. With no close family and her closest friend had become Nathan, he won the argument quite easily. Her schooling was winding up and as soon as she was done, Rafe organized it so he could come back to bring her over.

"Rafe, I don't know why I'm letting you talk me into this." Jayne said as she walked beside him through the airport, her fingers moved to tuck a piece of her long, now dark brown hair behind her ear as she noticed passersby doing the typical 'airport routines'. Rafe was pulling Jayne's large suitcase behind him as she held tightly to the large duffel bag that was over her shoulder. "You need this. Besides, how much fun will it be to live in Scotland for a while? Just think of the sights. I know they have awesome night clubs too. Just what you need." Rafe was nothing if not persistent. Jayne imagined he could sell volcano insurance to an Eskimo.

"Shit, Rafe. The things I let you talk me into. I'm surprised you haven't gotten me into your bed yet with your honey words." She scoffed as she bumped elbows with him. "These things take time, Jaynie." He smiled that oh-so charming smile of his and shot a quick wink at her as he placed his hand on the small of her back and continued to lead her through the doors to the tarmac. The thought had crossed Jayne's mind as she had been hanging around Rafe more and more. She had a feeling he was just trying to make sure she was okay after Sam, that he felt bad about how things went down in the prison, but things started to get romantic after a few late nights ended up a little hot and heavier than expected. The two hadn't made anything 'official' yet, but Jayne also turned away any suitors that may have been trying to bark up her tree.

The sight before Jayne as she walked out of the stuffy building was nothing short of amazing. A gentle breeze blew against her skin as she brushed some loose hairs from her line of vision. She and everyone else knew Rafe's family was rich, but private plane rich? "Nothing short of humble I see." She scoffed as Rafe turned around to see Jayne stopped in her tracks, her sunglasses being pushed up the bridge of her nose. "No connecting flights this way." He shrugged as she just rolled her eyes. Jayne was completely in awe of this man and how much money he actually had - whether it was his or just inherited from his parents.

"So, where's Nate?" She asked as Rafe handed her suitcase off to a man and reached his hand for her duffle bag. Jayne handed it to him without hesitation as she saw the door of the plane open up for her and Rafe to enter. "He's meeting us there. Had some work to finish up I guess."

"So it's just us? How...expected." She said to Rafe as he silently ushered her into the plane with a smirk on his face.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Rafe's words slid out through a slight smile as Jayne walked into the plane more, noting the comfy looking leather seats, open bar and complete luxury of the aircraft. She spun around to see Rafe crossing his arms in an amused fashion. "I mean, you've been not so subtly hinting at something in the past few months, Mr. Adler. I know you feel badly about me being left alone after...all that...but I honestly didn't think you'd hang around this long...especially when I didn't put out." Rafe shook his head and smiled as he took a few steps closer to her. Jayne felt his breath slightly on her face as he put his hand on the small of her back and pulled her hips into his. His expensive cologne wafted towards her, his dashing good looks always left her slightly weakened in the knees.

"You see, I'm not much for hinting. When I see something I want, I take it. Simple. I saw you, have been wanting you for a while now, and am planning on taking you." Rafe's finger began tracing her jaw before he pushed her chin up to force eye contact between his hazel eyes and her baby blues. "Any other questions Miss. Gregory?"

Jayne smiled before Rafe brought his lips to push gently into hers; an inexplicable heat began rushing to her cheeks as she closed her eyes and placed her palms flat on his chest. Jayne's heart rate increased as Rafe's hands pulled her body more into him than she thought she could possibly go. When he let go, she felt like she had to catch her breath as he smiled slyly at her. "No, no questions." Jayne managed to mutter out before tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Good."

++

Scotland had been treating Jayne very well, Rafe on the other hand, not so well. He was hitting dead ends at every turn and his anger was beginning to show. Jayne tried distancing herself from him as she could care less about the damned treasure. When Rafe wasn't dealing with his explorations, he was the perfect gentleman Jayne knew.

"Where's Nathan?" Jayne said as she came home from picking up some groceries for dinner. She had noticed that Nathan had been absent for the last few days, and finally she had a chance to talk to Rafe about it. He leaned against the kitchen counter as Jayne brought a few bags and placed the on the counter. Rafe was swirling a drink in his hand, a scotch more than likely.

"Gone." Rafe sighed out as Jayne's eyes widened - her mind flashing back to that fateful night. He noticed this and quickly turned towards Jayne, his face dropping as he realized what he had just said. "Oh, baby. I'm sorry. No. I didn't mean it like that. I meant he left." Jayne's body relaxed as Rafe wrapped his arms around her, her head landing on his shoulder. She knew his anger was controlling him in more ways than one, but it made her happy that he was able to control it, at least around her.

"Thank God. I mean, not that he left. Shit. What happened?" Rafe just shook his head at her as she began putting food into the fridge and pulling out some pots and pans to start cooking. "I guess he just couldn't handle the heat. We're so close baby."

"That's good, Rafe. I'll be glad when this is all over." She had heard Rafe tell her that he was 'so close' so many times, it became just his way of saying that things were going well, which Jayne doubted.

"What are you making anyway, my sexy chef?" Rafe's hand smacked Jayne's ass as she bent over to grab a pot of out the bottom cupboard. His hand taking its sweet time to move as she stood to standing and looked over her shoulder at Rafe's lust filled eyes.

"Blanquette De Veau. You'll love it. Can you grab a white bordeaux from the wine cellar babe?"

"Ask me in French, s'il vous plait." Rafe said out of a half smile as his eyes burned darker than normal. Jayne had a feeling where this was going. Whenever Rafe asked her to speak in French or Italian, he got so turned on and she was his only release. Jayne sighed as she smirked slightly, trying to hide her fervor for him.

"Pouvez-vous prendre un bordeaux blanc de la cave s'il vous plaît?" Rafe licked his lips as he began stepping closer to her, his hand beginning to stroke its way up her thigh. "And you just had to go and wear pants while you cooked dinner, didn't you?" Rafe said before Jayne shrugged and checked her watch: Rafe's hands finding their way to grab her ass once more. "I guess I have time. But quick babe otherwise we're eating ramen noodles."

Rafe dragged Jayne by the hand up to their bedroom, the door closing behind them before Rafe pressed her into the wall. "Mmm. I may not need dinner after I sink my teeth into you." Rafe began dragging his teeth across her skin, her most sensitive spots on her neck had his pearly white teeth grazing over her. A moan escaped her lips as Rafe grabbed the bottom of her shirt and whipped it up over her head. Jayne returned the favor and began unbuttoning Rafe's black shirt before slipping it off his shoulders. She hungrily kissed him, her tongue pushing his lips open as she began searching his mouth. Rafe pushed himself away from Jayne as he walked her towards the bed and then shoved her down on it.

Rafe began undoing his belt buckle and his pants as he let them rest on his hips. Jayne began biting her lip, she swore the poor thing was about to bleed as she waited with baited breath for Rafe to ravish her. He grabbed her leggings and slipped her tights off her legs. His body pressed into hers as his hands pawed at her covered chest before his fingers slipped to the bra clasp and quickly flicked it open causing it to slip off her arms. Rafe threw it across the room and both his hands cupped her breasts as she exhaled sharply.

"I've missed you Rafe." Jayne whispered into Rafe's ear before taking a little nibble on his lobe. Rafe moaned and slipped a finger below her panties as he dragged his tongue down her chest. "I've missed you too, baby." Before Jayne even realized it, Rafe had her a shaking, panting, sweaty mess. Her hands were pawing at the bedding, trying to grab anything to steady her quivering. Rafe just smiled as her eyes slammed shut at the pleasure she was experiencing literally, at his hands.

"Oh god, Rafe." She huffed out between moans and groans. Rafe pushed his pants down and stepped out of them before grabbing Jayne's calves and pulling her closer to the edge of the bed. He teased her entrance much to her displeasure as she tried pulling him into her. "Mmm just do it Rafe."

Rafe let out a chuckle as he pressed himself more and more into her. Her gasps and sighs were turning Rafe on to his limit as he thrust in and out of her. He grabbed the back of her neck tenderly as his other hand grabbed under her thigh. His lips connected briefly a few times with hers as her hands went up his back, nails dragging over his skin.

"Baby, you're all mine. Forever." Rafe said through his explicit words and moans. Jayne's eyes connected with his as she smiled, a moan escaping her at the pleasure. "Forever." She huffed before he intensely kissed her before pulling himself out of her and flipping Jayne on to her stomach. His hands raised her hips off the bed as he plunged into her once more, watching her take him from behind. His hand grabbed her shoulder as he guided her back into his thrusts.

"Oh god, Rafe. Right fucking there baby." She moaned as she bit her bottom lip once more, the pleasure coursing through her veins as she bunched up the sheets in her hands and look at Rafe over her shoulder. That sent Rafe right off the edge as his thrusts began increasing in speed and his breathing almost stopped completely. He slowed to an almost stop before thrusting a few more times into her. Jayne collapsed into the bed as her breathing tried catching up. Rafe fell beside her, his hand brushing her hair out of her face as he laid a tender kiss on her lips. "I'm not kidding, Jayne. You're mine. Forever." Rafe stroked her cheek gently with his thumb.

"I know babe. Forever." She smiled as she closed her eyes and tried fighting off the urge to just call it a night and sleep. Rafe reached into his nightstand as he pulled out a smooth blue box. He held it out to Jayne. Her eyes widened as she looked at the box and then at Rafe who just nodded for her to open it. Inside was the most gorgeous ring she had ever seen in her entire life; a ring that, in a million years, she never ever thought would grace her finger.

"Rafe.....is....is this...."

"Marry me, Jayne."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

22.4K 803 15
|| Completed || Being a younger half sister to treasure hunters are not the most simple life. Getting brought to Italy to enter an exclusive, heavil...
26K 681 24
Several years after their last adventure, retired fortune hunters, Nathan Drake and Elisabeth Hunter, are forced back into the world of thieves. ~Thi...
8.7K 226 30
Victor "Sully" Sullivan is on the hunt for the lost treasure from the 16th century, where 18 people traveled the world to look for it originally, the...
23.2K 854 36
So, this is my first fan fiction to post. It's about the fortune hunter Jo Sullivan, daughter to Victor Sullivan, who joins Nathan on his last advent...