Her Forbidden Pleasure

By FabGab231

It isn't right. But it feels so good. It's Forbidden. But it can't be ignored. Follow the journey of twenty-t... More

Greetings
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four

Chapter Five

1.3K 18 3
By FabGab231

As soon as Sapphire got home she hurriedly took a bath and pulled on a shorts and tank top and rushed to her kitchen.

Nera would be over any minute now.

The door bell rang as she placed the popcorn in the microwave.

She ran to the door and let Nera in then went back to the kitchen to get their snacks ready.

She poured skittles and M&Ms in a bowl and took the freshly popped popcorn from the microwave and put in a bowl. She took them to the living room then rushed back for a orange juice.

Nera was staring at her funny when she came back to the living room.

"What?" She asked.

Nera then squealed and pulled her on the couch.

"Which one gave you that hickey? Which one did you choose?" Nera squealed.

Shit! She forgot to cover the hickey.

"Don't freak out by what I'm going to tell you", she started.
"Shut up and start talking", Nera said throwing a cushion her way.

Sapphire laughed at her best friend's words.

"Kane put the hickey there", she started but was cut off by Nera's squealing.
"I don't know why you didn't choose Dominick but Kane is just fine. I am happy for you!" Nera said hugging her.

"Nera I didn't choose. I have them both", she said watching Nera's eyes grew large.

"Are you playing both brothers?"

Sapphire laughed.
"Nera no I'm not"

Nera looked on her to elaborate.
Sapphire told Nera about her dates and about her meeting earlier.

Nera was screaming the moment Sapphire finished talking.

"You got two sex gods for your damn self!" Nera yelled.

Laughing the two went to watching movies and feasting on snacks and orange juice.

Throughout their selection of movies each time a sex scene comes on Nera would tease Sapphire by saying those girls got nothing on your sex life.

The two then pulled on bath suits and ran throw the lobby in the direction of the pool.

Nera wore a one piece red bath suit with a deep V cut in the chest and majority of her back was on display while Sapphire sported a red bikini with a gold bow between her breasts.

The pool area was never full as only three condos were within the building and the other two owners who Sapphire have never met never seemed to be home.

The two lazed around and spoke some more of the Williams duo.

Both women played around like they were 16 again.

"Gosh, with so much work to do I forgot how to enjoy myself", Sapphire said as they laid on the pool side chairs.

"Tell me about it", Nera drawled out.

"We need this more often", Sapphire said giggling.

"Hey, it's getting late and I have to pick up Kayla from my mom because she's going out to some Church Senior meeting", Nera said.

Kayla was Nera's two year old daughter. She was engaged to Kayla's father and the two were getting married this summer.

"Okay I'll laze out here for a little longer. You go on", she said not moving from her place on the chair.

"We can continue this fun starting early tomorrow since it's our day off. I'll call you when I get home", Nera said over her shoulders walking away from the pool area.

"Come as early as you want. More time to have fun", she said with a laugh.

Sapphire have no idea how long she laid at the pool side but she felt alive when she wrapped her black meshed swim robe around her and made her way to her condo.

She was humming happily to herself.
She opened her door then slipped off the robe as soon as she locked the door.

"What a strip tease", she heard a voice said and screamed out.

"What are you guys doing in here? How did you get in here?" She asked confused while putting her robe back on her shoulders.

"Nooooo", whined Dominick.

"Your friend let us in on her way out. Said we should wait until you come up and not disturb you", Kane said.

"Yeah, she was scary alright", Dominick said.
"She threatened to castrate us if we did", Dominick finished holding his manhood.

Sapphire laughed.

That definitely sounded like Nera.

"I'm going to change", she said and was walking past Dominick who grabbed her.

"Actually don't. We like you just as you are", he said in her ears.

Kane got up from the sofa and walked towards them.

"Where shall we start?" Kane mused out with a smirk.

Sapphire was lost of words once more.

Dominick took off her swim robe and Kane squeezed her ass and slapped her bottom cheeks.

Sapphire moaned out as the pain of pleasure shot through her veins.

Dominick then took her up and took her to lie on the sofa.

Kane stood over her head and started to strip down to his boxers as did Dominick.

Sapphire's eyes trailed down their bodies.
Both men were muscular and sported a sex pack and a well defined V line.

Dominick leaned down and took off her bikini top and kissed her breasts and then suckled on her nipple while Kane started on the other.

While Dominick tongue traveled down Sapphire's stomach and started to to kiss her bikini underwear.

He slipped off her underwear and kissed her vagina.
Sapphire moaned out as she have never been touched this much before.

Dominick ran his tongue over her opening and she cried out in pleasure.
He dipped his tongue in and out. And then flicked his tongue quickly on her clit.
Sapphire grabbed his hair and moaned out loud.

With Kane suckling her nipples and Dominick ravishing her vagina with his tongue she climaxed in max time.

Dominick switched places with Kane and they brought her to her climax once more.

Kane then took her up and they went to her bedroom.

Kane threw her roughly on the bed and the two took off their boxers.

Kane motioned for Dominick to go first.
They both climbed on the bed with her but Kane stayed at her head and kissed her and caressed her nipples while Dominick steadied himself at her entrance.

With one swift movement he forcefully jammed his penis in her.

"Ahhhhhhh fuck!" Sapphire cried out in pain.

Dominick and Kane looked at her in shock.
"Virgin?" Dominick whispered.

Sapphire nodded as she was throbbing with pain.

"I'm so sorry", Dominick said and was going to pull out but Sapphire stopped him.

"Continue", she whispered with a wince.

Kane kissed her and tried to take her mind off the pain she was about to experience.

Dominick slowly thrusted in her opening until he felt it opening a little.

He picked up his pace and thrust harder.

"Ahh Dom!" She cried out in pain and pleasure and grabbed on to Dominick's shoulder.

Dominick had now started to thrust even harder and harder with each thrust.
Sapphire held on tight to Dominick's shoulder and screamed as she reached her climax as did Dominick and he released in her.

He moved from her entrance and kissed her vagina.

"Are you ready for Kane?" Dom asked.

Unsure, Sapphire nodded.
Kane positioned himself at her entrance.
"Are you sure you are ready for Kane?" Dom whispered in her ears.
She nodded once more though she was not sure if she was ready.

Kane thrust hard and deep.
Sapphire grabbed on to his shoulders and moaned out loud.

She sure wasn't ready for this.
Kane was rough and had no sympathy with his thrusts.

"Kane!" She screamed out.
"Ahh fuck!"

Her moans and screams encouraged him to go faster, harder and deeper.

Within no time Sapphire climaxed once more and Kane did a minute or less after.

The three laid in her bed naked with her in the middle.

They both kissed her goodnight and the three fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dammmmmnnnn!
It's gettn' hot in here!
I wrote all these chapters so you all would have something to read to grasp your attention.

I hope this was enough of an attention grabber😅

Continue to read lovelies.

I promise that this book will be finish before my summer break is up.
I will do my utmost best at updating every Saturday😌

Remember....

#Vote
#Comment
# Share
😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Follow me on
Insta@ graceful_sprinter05
Facebook@ Unique Angel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

870K 72.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
291K 33.5K 84
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
709K 43.4K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
460K 27.1K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...