Italian Love {BWWM}

由 omfgitssomo

"Okay, i'm gonna need you to let me go now please..." i said lowly. "Why should I bambino?" he asked while li... 更多

Capitolo Primo
Capitolo Due
Capitolo Tre
Capitolo Quattro
Capitolo Quinto
Capitolo Sei
Capitolo Sette
Capitolo Otto
Capitolo Nove
Capitolo Dieci
Capitolo Undici
Capitolo Dodici
Capitolo Tredici
Capitolo Quattordici
Capitolo Quindici
Capitolo Sedici
Capitolo Diciassette
Capitolo Diciotto
Capitolo Diciannove
Capitolo Venti
Capitolo Ventuno
Capitolo Ventitre
Capitolo Ventiquattro
Capitolo Venticinque
Capitolo Ventisei
Capitolo Ventisette
Capitolo Ventotto
Capitolo Ventinove
Capitolo Trenta
Capitolo Trentuno
Capitolo Trentadue
Capitolo Trentatre
Capitolo Trenta Quattro
Capitolo Trentacinque
Capitolo Trentasei
Capitolo Trentasette
Capitolo Trentotto
Capitolo Trentanove
Capitolo Quaranta
Capitolo Quarantuno
Capitolo Quarantadue
Capitolo Quarantatre

Capitolo Ventidue

26.2K 926 391
由 omfgitssomo

Daluchi

After changing into something more comfortable I went downstairs to help my mom in the kitchen.

"You need any help?" I asked as I walked to stand next to her.

"No I'm good, just set the table. Alexis and her mom should be here soon," I nodded and started to make my way out.

"Oka-"

"Oh and set an extra plate," she said suddenly as she turned to me, "they're bringing an extra guest," she said before turning back around.

"Okay," I nodded again and walked out the kitchen to set the table.

When I got the table cloth for the dinning table I started setting up. Somehow I was really invested into setting the table I didn't notice Luca creeping up behind me until his hands were wrapped around me. Pulling me to him.

"What-" I turned my head to face him, "What are you doing?"

"Holding my baby girl, is that a crime?" He asked sweetly as he pecked my lips softly.

My heart literally melted and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach.

"Oh-" I couldn't help the small smile that crept on my face, "but I need to set up," I said as I pulled away slightly.

"I'll help you," he smiled at me.

Gosh his fucking smile, so beautiful.

"Don't be like this around other girls," I found myself saying out loud causing Luca to turn and look at me.

He stared at me intensely "You're the only one," he said simply before turning around and setting the table again.

If I was any lighter you would be able to see me blush.

I didn't say anything and joined him setting the table in silence.

A couple minutes later there was a knock at the door, I stopped my movements planning on opening the door but Luca beat me to it.

"I got it," he said as he walked to the door and opened it revealing Alexis, her mom and Dante.

"Alexis!!" I screeched, acting as if I didn't text her an hour ago.

"Luchi!!" She said with the same enthusiasm.

I put down the plate I was holding and rushed over to hug her, "I missed you," I pouted.

"I missed you too," she mimicked my actions.

"And what about me?" Mrs. Janice asked as she looked at me hurt.

"Of course I missed you too," I said letting go of Alexis and giving her a hug.

"I don't think I've seen Alexis act this cute in front of me," Dante grumbled as Luca nodded his head in agreement.

Both their eyes were on us, looking like we just hurt their feelings.

Alexis and I made eye contact then busted out laughing, making the faces on Luca and Dante even more sour.

"Janice!" My mom called out as she walked out the kitchen, "you're finally here, come help me in the kitchen," my mom said she she linked arms with Mrs. Janice and walked them to the kitchen.

"When I asked to help, she told me no," I mumbled.

"What?" Alexis asked as she linked arms with me and directed us to the dinning room.

"Nothing," I smiled. "Let's go! I only have to set one more seat and we can go watch Tv,"

"Okay, I'll stay with you," Alexis said before whispering in my ear, "Dante has been a little touchy feely and I need some breathing space before I lose my mind." She said before glancing at Dante who had his eyes on her the whole time.

I turned my head slightly to see Luca staring at my ass intensely.

"That's fine, Luca is being the same way," I whispered back.

Less than two minutes later after entering the dinning room we were done setting up.

Luca and Dante went to the living room and watched Tv waiting for us to enter as well.

When we finally did both their eyes snapped to us.

"Come here bambino," Dante said sweetly as he patted the seat next to him.

Luca was in a chair on the other side of the room looking at me like I should already know what to do.

"I want to sit next to Daluchi, I haven't seen her in a minute," she rushed out shyly.

I still couldn't get over how her personality changes when she's with him. It's hilarious.

Dante narrowed his eyes a bit, "you see her all the time, besides she wants to sit by Luca," Dante said while glancing at Luca.

Alexis and I both turned our heads to look at him, his eyebrows were raised as he looked at me.

His eyes boring into mine, daring me to object.

I would have sat next to him, but I knew that if I did things would happen that shouldn't happen in my house while my mom and Mrs. Janice were here.

"I mean, I've been with Luca all day and I really miss Alexis," my voice grew quieter with each word.

"Oh?" Luca finally spoke up, "You really don't want to sit next to me?" He asked sitting up in the couch.

"I mean-"

"Yes or no bambino," he said smoothly. Alexis pulled on my finger slightly begging me to sit with her.

"Not really?" I asked more than stated.

"Alright," he leaned back into his chair leisurely, "no worries," he said surprisingly chill.

This shit ain't right.

"Umm, Okay?" I glanced at Dante to see he had the same chill expression as Luca.

That's how I really knew that we fucked up.

Alexis pulled us to the big chair that was meant for one person but somehow we fit perfectly.

Luca and Dante had their eyes solely focused on the tv, "we fucked up, somethings not right," I mumbled.

"We're fine, they can't do anything to us today, one our moms are here and it's Sunday," she said trying to convince us.

"Trust me. That doesn't matter," I said as I felt my heart getting anxious.

"You're just being paranoid," she rolled her eyes. "Watch, I'll show you everything's fine," she said.

"Baby," she called out as Dante turned his head to look at her.

"hmm?" He hummed a response.

That was strike one.

I could see Alexis visibly tense. She knew it too that that wasn't his usual response when she called him.

They either replied with "Yes baby," or "yes bambino" or whatever Italian nicknames they had.

"I-I was just making sure you're alright," she mumbled.

"perfect," was all he said before turning back to the tv.

"I fücking told you, you dummy," I hissed lowly.

"That's nothing," she said in denial.

"Just wait," I said as I wiped my hands on my pants and turned to watch the movie on the tv.

*

*

*

*

20 minutes later

"Guys! Dinner is ready!" I heard Mrs. Janice call out from the entrance of the living room.

Alexis and I stood from our seats as Luca and Dante followed suit.

The smell of baked potatoes caught my senses first before the stake and the homemade gravy came to me as well.

But what really had my mouth watering was the smell of jollof rice with meat.

It was like my nose completely disregarded the stake and potatoes and honed in on the Nigerian cuisine.

"Hell yes!" Alexis jumped up and clapped her hands.

She loved African food like she was a true Nigerian.

That's one of the reasons we became so close, she wasn't afraid to try new things and soon found out she loved Nigerian food too.

"Jollof rice?" Luca asked allowed surprising me Alexis and her mom.

"You've eaten this before?" My mom asked.

"Absolutely love it. My cousin adopted someone from Africa and since then we've been enjoying Nigerian food like it's our own," he smiled as he sat down in the chair.

"Yeah, The food you guys have is amazing," Dante said as he sat down opposite of Luca.

It took me a moment to realize what they were doing.

My mom and Alexis mom were going to sit at the head of the table.

The sides of the table had two chairs for each, meaning only one thing.

Alexis seemed to have figured it out as well as she saw the seating arrangements.

"are you guys gonna sit down?" Mrs. Janice asked confused.

"Um yeah," I gulped.

We made eye contact briefly before Alexis took the lead and sat next to Luca and I sat next to Dante.

I sat down quickly and quietly, making eye contact with the food on the table and nothing else.

"Umm okay?" My mom said before motioning us to get the food.

I took this moment to quickly glance at Luca to see him staring deathly holes into my skin.

Should've fücking sat by him you dumb ass.

As soon as my eyes looked up they were back on the food.

I grabbed a bunch of jollof rice, two things of meat and places a baked potato with gravy and barbecue sauce on another plate.

"Anyone want water?" I suddenly thought.

"Oh yes honey, I forgot about that," my mom said.

"No worries. Alexis and I will get it," I said before getting up from my seat and walking into the kitchen with Alexis.

As soon as we entered we let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding.

"Bro we fucked up. We should've sat next to them." Alexis said as she ran a hand down her face.

"I know," I whined, then my eyes widened in realization, "fuuuucccckkk I'm really fucked,"

"What? Why?"

"Luca... he said today that if I ignore him that..." I couldn't even finish.

"What is it?-"

"Ladies!" My mom yelled.

"Oh the water," I mumbled as I hurried to fill 3 glasses of water.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

426K 10.2K 25
"You insulted my côck, Mia. Yes?" Heat engulfed my body, setting my blood to boil. I'd never been handled so roughly, but it turned me on more than...
1.1M 35.3K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
12.1K 305 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
974 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...