HEARTLESS PRINCE

By NilaKeis

I wont's write much about this story because I want you to enjoy Arnav's and Khushi's journey. So there is no... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Giveaway
The Winner is

Chapter 3

4K 183 11
By NilaKeis

Chapter 3

Arnav observed the girl and Shiyam, hidden from their eyes. They weren't even aware of being observed by someone. He was hidden behind a building and waited for whatever will happen next between them.

They ended their overly friendly conversation and the girl was about to leave the place. His eyes followed her till she stood on the curbstone of the street, looking probably for a taxi or a rickshaw. He had only few seconds to think about his next step before it was too late. There were two options. One of them was to go inside the building where Shiyam worked and beat the hell out of him. The second was, to follow this bitch and take good care of her. Actually both would get their punishment, the only decision he has to make was, who is first.

Arnav decided first to take care of the girl. Shiyam will not be able to hide of leave so easily, so his punishment can wait. So, first was she to be destroyed, whatever her name was.

He saw how she sat inside one of the rickshaws and spoke to the driver. This was his only chance to find out more about her. The only person he could ask about the girl was Shiyam, and asking his Jiju about his mistress was simply impossible. After all his knowledge about the unrighteous relationship should stay, as long as possible, hidden. Shiyam could hide her or lie to him to calm him down, just to continue betraying his sister. Then she will end as their mother. No he will find out everything about the girl, by himself and then act. She will pay and Shiyam too.

Yes, Arnav will take good care of him for betraying his sister. How dares he? He knew exactly what they were going through, because of their mother and now he is doing the same to his lovely wife. Arnav's sister. His everything. No, he couldn't tolerate this betrayal.

Never!

Shiyam was the men he thought, he could trust. He should make Anjali happy and not miserable. She should be the happiest woman in the world and not betrayed by her husband. How could a person do to his love something like this? Why marry, if you wanted to play around with other girls?

Arnav looked back if Shiyam was still outside the building before he left his hiding place. When he was sure that his Jiju won't see him, he decided to follow the girl and walked to one of the taxi's and ordered the driver to follow the rickshaw.

Thank God the rickshaw was very slow, because the streets were very full. Otherwise the taxi wouldn't be able to find her and everything Arnav planed was for nothing.

They drove in one of the worst places in Lucknow. Arnav look outside and saw a lot of poor people and old buildings. Everything was dilapidated and there were many people sitting outside on the streets. The rickshaw stopped in front of one small house and the girl climbed out of the rickshaw after she paid the driver. Arnav's eyes didn't let her out of his sight till she entered the house and closed the door behind her. He fisted his hand and felt his anger growing.

------

Whoever she was, this girl was probably after Shiyams money and a better life for herself. She probably thought Shiyam would be her ticket out of the shithole she was living in, but Arnav will show her that there is no way out of her life. Especially if she wanted to destroy his Di's life in the process. Arnav looked around and observed the people on the streets around the house. He saw a lot of poor people but what he also saw was, that there were a lot of deeply religious people. Women with traditional saree's and long hair. Man in traditional clothing too. The married women could be easy distinguished from single women.

This is exactly the sort of women which he hated so much. The women who played decent but they are not. Like his bloody stepmother. He hated her so much and he started to create same feelings for this girl.

He told the driver to wait with him in front of her house. If the driver knew what Arnav intended, he wasn't saying anything. So while time passed and both waited, one evil plan started to form in Arnav's head. This plan was so evil that the life of this shameless woman will turn into hell and Arnav planned to enjoy every second of her misery.

***

Khushi entered the house with a smile on her face. Even if she has lost her plate from her hands, her prayers were heard from her Devi Meiya, who was kind to her and fulfilled one of her deepest wishes. She didn't tell anyone about her plans and promised herself to keep everything hidden, till the right time comes to talk with her parents. She looked around, not finding anyone in the living room. She walked to the kitchen but even this room was empty. Her Babuji was probably at work but Amma and Payal should be at home.

Khushi walked to her room in intention to freshen up and change into more comfortable clothes. She looked down and saw red powder all over her body. It's good that nobody is at home because who knows how her Amma would react when she discovers Khushi's appearance.

But before Khushi could enter her room to change, she notices voices coming from inside the room. The door wasn't closed fully, so she could see who was inside. Her Amma, Babuji and Payal sat on Payal's bed and spoke to her.

>>Payal my child stop crying,<< Khushi's Babuji voice sound desperate and pleading. The man was pure angel since Khushi met him and always tried to make his children happy.

>>This all is too much for me, Babuji. I was outside today and...and...Do you know how our neighbors looked at me? They talked about me behind my back.<< Payal sounded sad and desperate too. Khushi wanted to give her sister love and comfort, but at the same time, she wanted to give her room to calm down.

Amma was the one who did what Khushi wanted and tried to calm her daughter down and remove some fears.

>>Payal, don't do this. Don't think about our neighbors so negative. They are still our friends. They always helped if we needed them. They are good people.<<

Payal became angry and freed her hands from her Fathers grip.

>>Are you blind Maa? They are looking at me and I see the question in their eyes. What is wrong with this girl that the groom and his family didn't want her anymore?

>>Payal listen,<< Garima tried again to calm her daughter but it was for nothing.

Payal didn't want to calm down.

>>No I am tired of listening.<<

>>Well you have no other choice then to calm down,<< her dad pointed out, >>when Khushi comes back home, we will all drink one chai together and talk in peace. His voice was soft and relaxing but didn't reach his daughters mood.

>>Khushi! Khushi! Khushi!, Payal exploded.

>>I can't hear her name anymore. You both love her more than me.<< Khushi's heart broke hearing her sisters accusations. In her world, both, Payal and her loved their parents and were loved equally in return.

>>No, Payal, you are our daughter, too.<< Babuji really tried to make Payal believe she was loved but his words obviously didn't reach her ears.

>>No, I am your only daughter. She is some child from the streets. You always love her more than me. Always protect her. And when I point out that without her I would be married to my fiancé, you won't listen to me. But what I say is the truth, no matter you want or won't listen to me. She is not your daughter.<<

While Payal pulled herself more and more into her rage, her dad tried to stop her from saying something, shw won't be able to take back.

>>Payal,<< he started but was stopped by her.

>>No, I want to say what I have to say and I want you to listen.<<

Her words silenced her father and he listened to her cruel words.

>>You Baba, you took her home not thinking about your daughter and now everyone is looking at me like some criminal. You obviously do not care but I won't probably never find one husband after the scandal our family was involved. Who would want me now? And you both have nothing better to do than to talk about Khushi. What is if one interested party comes tomorrow and proposes for her? How can you afford dowry for her? And if you can't pay Baba, what will our neighborhood say about us then? We will be destroyed. Our family, our pride, our dignity. All gone in the eyes of the society. And don't tell me you never thought about this. I am sure you already regret that you brought her here.<<

There was silence inside and outside the room. It seems everyone waited for Babuji's answer, even silent crying Khushi.

Payal didn't wait longer and let more of her frustration out.

>>You forgot that I am your flesh and blood. And please don't tell me I am cold. I am just realistic.<<

>>Payal, listen,<< her father tried again to explain but Payal was still not done.

>>No, Baba, think about my words and be for once honest to me, mother and yourself. Did you ever regret that you brought Khushi into our house?<<

Sje was back, the killing, horrible short silence before the important answer was out. Khushi held her breath while she stood outside, her cheeks damp from her tears. She was paralyzed. She couldn't move away nor could she wait much longer for her Babuji's honest truth. She was afraid from his answer but at the same time needed to hear it all. And then he answered and broke her heart.

>>YES!<<

>>I regret that I brought Khushi into our house on the day your wedding was cancelled.<<

Khushi pressed her palm to her mouth because she needed to suppress her painful sobs.

>>I hate myself for thinking like this but,<< he didn't get to end his sentence because Payal interfered immediately.

>>Kyu? Why should you hate yourself, Baba? You gave her so many years full of love and safety. Created a comfortable life for a child from the streets. Your own daughter, your own blood shared everything with her. You threated her like your own.<<

Payal turned to her mother and spoke to her too.

>>How often was you angry on me but was so nice to her? How often, amma?<<

Garima tried to defend herself.

>>Payal, you was not right when I was angry on you. It has nothing to do with Khushi.<<

>>Really? How often did you spoke about her so lovely and about me so low?<<

>>Payal, she is alone. Kid from streets.<<

So what? I am your daughter, and not her. Me. When was the last time we were alone? Only we three. She is always around. When did I have my Parents for myself? I can't bear her anymore around us.<<

As soon as Payal stopped it was her mother Garima who spoke to her husband.

>>I told you so often to send her away, but you never listened to me or Payal. Look, what have you done to us?

That's it. Khushi couldn't stay anymore in this house. She turned around and walked away. She left the house and thought about her options where to go to be alone and think about her family's words. Think about the people she loved so much.

There was only one place where she could find peace. Knowing that she was such burden for her parents, felt horrible for her. She felt empty. Lonely.

Her feet brought her to the one and only person who would listen to all her fears and hopes. The only person who could give her what she needed when everything around was broken.

She would have no idea that burning dark eyes were following her every step.

***

Arnav watched how she left her house and ordered the taxi driver to follow her. He followed her some time till he realized that she was going back to Mandir. She didn't look around and that's why didn't remark his presence. He organized already one place where he could stay for a while, without the knowledge of his family. He decided, he will not tell his Di or Jiju that he was back in Lucknow. First he needed to take care of this little whore and then he will go to his Di and Shiyam to teach him a lesson.

He would have two weeks to reassemble his plan and he even has enough money, so there was no need to ask Di and Shiyam for some. Just two weeks and his Di's world is going to be perfect again. No, his Di is not going to end like his Maa.

Arnav saw how she walked upstairs to the Mandir and ordered the taxi driver to wait for him. He left the car and walked behind her. He was not thinking a lot just did what was next in his head. He hoped to be successful and she would find him attractive enough to fell for his lies.

He run with his fingers through his long hair. It was so long that the tips reached his ears. Mia liked this length. She always said his hair make him look sweet and innocent. He hoped she was right because he was ready to play his whole charm out.

Arnav entered the Mandir and saw the girl in front of the idol, praying with closed eyes. He walked closer to her and stood right beside her. He saw big tears running down her cheeks while her lips spoke a silent prayer. She had still this red powder all over her face and he wondered why.

At the same time Arnav was asking himself if Shiyam broke up with the girl and she was crying that's why. Or just told her per phone that he will never leave his wife. He hoped that his Jiju decided to end everything with this girl but it won't change anything. For the girl and for Shiyam. Both will get the message to not mess with Arnav's sister and her life.

He will make sure that this girl is away from his Jiju's life, no matter what. After all she hugged him and kissed him in front of everyone. He doesn't need any other evidence for their betrayal. Which normal decent girl would do this with one married men? This girl had no shame.

He waited that she opened her eyes and put his most sweet smile on his face. Finally she opened them and look to side to him. Her eyes were full of sadness. He opened his mouth and spoke.

>>Hi.<<

Copyright©NilaKeis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 19.8K 41
Desclaimer: Character names of the story taken from the star plus show ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON. But the plot is completely my own. Any resemblance...
119K 5.2K 22
She is poor - He hates poor She loves him - He doesn't know she exists She serves him - He doubts her She lives for him - He leaves her Can her Love...
284K 8K 12
"Doctor, how is Khushi Betiya?" Nani is worried "Sorry ma'am... we can't say anything till she comes to conscious" "What does that mean? She is just...
338K 13.5K 49
It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they do fight with their love but is it enoug...