I'll Love You Every Step Of T...

Від GleeForever213

This is the third book in 'The New Girl' series! Disclaimer: I don't own Glee or the songs used, I only own m... Більше

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Fourth of July: 1 of 4
Fourth of July: 2 of 4
Fourth of July: 3 of 4
Fourth of July: 4 of 4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Author's Note
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55: Birthdays and Nationals
Chapter 56
Spring Break Part 1
Spring Break part 2
Spring Break Part 3
Last Chapter!
Sequel Info

Chapter 47

360 9 2
Від GleeForever213

Brenda's POV

Sam felt a lot better when he woke up the next morning. He didn't want to eat anything and he said that his muscles ached, but other than that and his throat hurting, he felt better. But that was only because of the medicine. His fever had gone down to 100.3, which I was happy about. Hopefully this puking thing won't last the entire time,I thought to myself as Sam threw up into the trashcan beside our bed. He laid flat on his back once he was done and turned his head to look at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You have no idea how bad I want to kiss you right now, but I just puked and I don't want you to get sick too." I smiled and ran my hand through his hair again.

"I know. Do you want to go back to sleep, then take a shower, or take a shower, then go back to sleep?"

"Take a shower then go back to sleep." He replied and sat up. He sneezed three times in a row when he sat up. I giggled quietly. He playfully glared at her.

"Just sit there and I'll go get your medicine, all of it." He groaned and fell back on the bed. I shook my head and went downstairs to get his medicine. I took it back to him with water and he took it quickly.

"I read the bottle on one of them and it said that within the next 15-20 minutes, you'll be hyper as hell." I told Sam.

"I feel for ya then." I snorted as he took his clothes off.

"If you can, just do your butt, and your uh, yeah. And legs. I'll do the rest."

"Are you ever gonna be able to say penis around me? Seriously, it doesn't faze me to say vagina." He said, looking at me. I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Fine, you wash your ass, legs, and penis." I said, glaring at him playfully. He laughed.

"You know you like it." He said cheekily.

"Oh my god! If you don't stop I'm not gonna help you! Pervert." I mumbled the last part but he heard me. He laughed and said,

"I'm your pervert though."

"Sam."

"Sorry...mom."I put my hands on my hips and looked at him seriously while he bent down to wash his legs.

"Samuel Evans, this is your last chance."I told him, putting my acting skills to use.

"Okay, Okay. I'm sorry. I love you baby."

"Be happy I love you and your cute. I'll be right back, I'm gonna get something to drink."

"Why didn't you get it while you were down there?"

"Well....I have no clue." I heard him laughing as I went downstairs. The Evans (all of them) were in the kitchen downstairs.

"I swear, that boy is gonna be the death of me." I said as I got a cup from the cabinet.

"Why?"

"You do know the nausea medicine is gonna make him hyper as hell, right?" I asked Mary. She nodded."Well, I gave it to him like, five minutes ago. It's supposed to take 15-20 minutes to start working. It's already working." I said bluntly. They started laughing."Hey! It's not funny. You should hear what he's saying up there."

"What?"

"He thinks that I can't say penis around him....I can...It's awkward, don't judge me! Then he started saying that he isn't fazed with sayin' vagina around me." They laughed harder, and I laughed as well."Oh well, I better go back before he hurts-"There was a loud thump, as if something dropped. Then I heard Sam laughing all the way down here.

"Oh my god. What'd he do?" I asked myself as I walked back up to my room."Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"What'd you do?" I asked, walking into the bathroom, where he was standing, waiting on my.

"I um, dropped the soap." We looked at each other for about 5 seconds with straight faces, then we burst out laughing.

"Oh god, that's funny." I said, catching my bath. He pouted.

"Don't do that. That makes me want to kiss you more. And I can't." I said, pouting my self. He smiled then."You done with your ass and all?" He nodded.

"Kay. Sit on the thingy in the middle."

"The 'thingy' has a name." He said sarcastically sitting on it.

"Well, I don't know the 'thingy's' damn name." He snorted. I washed his stomach and chest, then his back and arms. He made me do his shoulders longer since it apparently felt good. Then he leaned his head back and let me wash his hair.I put the shampoo in my hands and rubbed it into his hair, scrubbing his scalp and washing all of his hair. He just sat there and let me do it. After I rinsed all the water out of his hair, he turned the water out and dried himself off. He put his clothes on and I took the towel from him and made him sit on the bed. I put the towel on his head and started scrubbing, towel drying his hair. He was laughing the whole time, which I found adorable.

"Hey, I need to text Blaine and tell him to bring the cameras."

"Cameras?"

"Yeah, we have  lot of videos. Some before you moved here."

"Uh-huh, that'll be interesting."

"Very. Just so you know, I'm to hyper to actually go back to sleep now." I got a text. It was from Santana, who is to lazy to come in here and tell us herself.

"Well, lets go downstairs. Everyone's there. Your family has left again, with my mom. I just wonder where the hell they keep going." Sam shrugged. We went down, Sam getting there before me. He high fived Blaine before going into the kitchen.

"Wait a minute, isn't he the one that was laying on the couch, barely able to move unless he had to go puke his guts out, yesterday?" Puck asked. I looked at him like he's an idiot.

"Medicine does wonders, bro." Sam said with a mouth full of food.

"What are you eating?" I asked him.

"Pizza."

"Pig."

"Hey, I haven't eaten anything in a few days, don't judge me." He said, sitting between me and Blaine."You got the cameras?" He asked him. Blaine nodded.

"I already have it set up. All we have to do is turn the TV on and press play."

"Press play Finn!" Everyone exclaimed. He jumped. He had been staring at Rachel's boobs for the past five minutes.

"Eh, Sam's more of a pervert than Finn. Maybe even Puck, but I doubt it." Sam just grinned.

Third Perosn's POV

Blaine pressed play on the remote and Blaine appeared on the screen.

"Hey everyone! This is the first video of....Blam!" Sam appeared on the screen from behind the couch, and he yelled 'Blam' with Blaine.Everyone laughed.

"I'm Blaine-"

"And I'm Sam..."

"And this is the only time were going to use our actual names!"Blaine continued.

"And we're talking about relationships...Not my idea, it was his." Sam said, pointing his thumb at Blaine. Sam jumped over the couch and landed beside Blaine perfectly.

"Yeah, why don't you start, then Sam."

"Okay. Well, this is a quote, by who, I have no idea what's so ever. Anyway, 'Right person, wrong time. Right time, wrong person. New person, old lies. Old person, new lies.'"

"Wow. That's it for relationships."

"Now, this is a game we stole from a friend of ours. It's called 'Say Anything'."

"Yeah, you have to say the first word that comes to mind, and you can't repeat it and it has to be only one word. You can start." He told Sam.

"Car."

"Truck."

"Food."
"Boyfriend."

"Pizza."

"Animal."

"Burger.'

"Bear."

'Cheese."

"Kurt."

"Person.'

"Shoe."

"Satan- I mean Santana." Sam started laughing with Blaine.

"Why did you keep saying different food?"

"I'm hungry."

"You ate less then 15 minutes ago."

"So, I'm a growing dude." Blaine smacked Sam with a pillow." The screen went black. Everyone was laughing.

"Why does everyone like hitting me with a pillow? He does it in every one of the videos."

"You deserve it."

"Ass."

"Shut up."

"Not happening."

"Start the next video!" Kurt exclaimed. Blaine pressed play. Blaine popped up on the screen and it looked like he had the camera turned towards him in his hand.

"This is how you wake your best friend up." He held up a pillow and a horn.

"That didn't work by the way." Sam said.

Blaine went to a room and opened the door. Sam was spread across the bed on his stomach, his hair a mess. Blaine took the pillow and threw it at him, but Sam just kicked it off. Then Blaine squeezed the bull-horn. Sam barely even flinched.

"Shut up Stacy." Sam mumbled.

Blaine snorted on the screen.

"How the hell did that not scare him?" Blaine asked himself. He ran and jumped on Sam's back. Sam grunted.

"Seriously Blaine?"

"How'd you know it was me?"

"I smell YOUR HAIR GEL!" Sam took a pillow and hit Blaine with it, knocking him off the bed. Sam looked over at him, the camera still pointed at him."You good dude?"

"I'm fine."Blaine said, trying not to laugh. Sam shrugged and buried his face in his pillow, and started snoring again.

NEXT VIDEO

"This was a few weeks after you and Sam got together." Blaine said.

"Sam, I have a question for you."

"What?"

"What words can you use to describe your girlfriend?"

"My girlfriend, has a name, Blaine."

"Sorry, what words can you use to describe Brenda?" Sam grinned widely.

"A lot, actually. Beautiful, smart, pretty, cute, awesome, crazy, a good kind, funny, gorgeous, an insanely good singer, she's extremely huggable, lovable, sensitive, amazing, adorable, short, she smells good, her hair is soft, and a lot of other things that I probably shouldn't say."

"Which includes?"

"Puck called her shmexy the other say, and she is. I wanted to kill him for that by the way."Sam said cheekily." If she knew I said that, she'd kill me."

"I'm gonna ignore the fact that you called me 'shmexy', both of you, and tell you how sweet that was." Brenda told Sam, kissing his cheek." You're an awesome boyfriend."

"Thank ya, thank ya very much." Brenda laughed.

"Even though your a pervert."

"You had to ruin the moment..."

"You did earlier when you were talking about penis'." She retorted, then looked around at everyone." Don't ask. It was before the medicine made him act sane. even though he isn't sane any how."

"You're mean."Brenda smiled at him cutely. He sighed and kissed her cheek.

"You're an awesome girlfriend."

"Okay , seriously, those are going to be your wedding vows!" Rachel exclaimed. Brenda and Sam looked at her.

"Dude, we haven't even graduated yet. and He hasn't even proposed, which I don't expect any time soon, right, Sam?"

"Hell yeah! No wedding talk until there is an actual wedding to plan. No offense."

"So that means you will, propose?"

"Eventually. When were older. Duhhhh."

"Smart ass."

I hope y'all liked it! Let me know what you think! Sorry for the mistakes!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

5.2K 374 32
Senior Year Quick - Quinn is a skank and Puck is reverting back to his bad boy ways. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN GLEE OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS. ALL RIGH...
7.8K 373 70
Each chapter is a chapter of Quick's life after high school / mostly what we didn't get to see in the show. I'll add more chapters wherever they fit...
18.2K 471 35
Their love story is messy and complicated. Yet neither of them would ever change it. Obviously I don't own glee because if I did it would be 99% Quic...
39.9K 933 32
[BOOK 1] Rachel Berry is the girl that doesn't speak up in class, but everyone knows she is smart. She doesn't care that people call her a geek becau...