I'll Love You Every Step Of T...

By GleeForever213

This is the third book in 'The New Girl' series! Disclaimer: I don't own Glee or the songs used, I only own m... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Fourth of July: 1 of 4
Fourth of July: 2 of 4
Fourth of July: 3 of 4
Fourth of July: 4 of 4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Author's Note
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55: Birthdays and Nationals
Chapter 56
Spring Break Part 1
Spring Break part 2
Spring Break Part 3
Last Chapter!
Sequel Info

Chapter 45

432 13 0
By GleeForever213

Third Person POV

The next morning, Dwight signed the discharge papers and they went down stairs to the door to wait for Mary to get there. Sam's nurse made him sit in a wheel chair until Mary got there. Brenda stood behind the wheelchair, freezing her ass off while he had like, five jackets on. He reached up and scratched his head, making his hair even messier. Mary pulled up and got out, kissing Sam's head as he got out of the stupid wheel chair, his words, and got in the passenger seat so that Dwight could drive. Brenda and Sam sat in the back. While Dwight and Mary went into CVS to get Sam's medicine, Sam whispered,

"I'm sorry."

"About what?"She asked. He sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"About being such an ass and calling you a Bitch."He was still whispering.

"Sam, it's okay. That's in the past, don't worry about it. If it makes you feel better, we'll talk about it when you start feeling better."She said, grabbing his hand.

"Alright."

"Why are you whispering?"

"My throat hurts to much to talk."He whispered, a little bit louder.

"I'm sorry. I know you're feeling bad. We'll be home in a little bit."

"I know. This sucks." He swallowed and looked out the window. She rubbed his knee. Mary and Dwight finally came out and left, Mary telling Sam all of the midication's he had to take.

"Alright so, they gave you Tylenol, Ibuprofen, and we got you cough drops and cough syrup."She said, handing the bag to him.

"I'll take it when we get home."He said quietly, his voice cracking.

"Just so you know, everyone is there. Like, a bunch of people. I tried to convince them to not go over there but everyone wanted to see you and we were supposed to watch the videos today anyway." Brenda told Sam. He smiled slightly.

"It's fine, B." He squeezed her hand lightly. When they got home, he got out slowly, with the help of Brenda, since he got dizzy. She wrapped one of her arms around his waist and walked up the steps, and into the house. Everyone started cheering when they saw him, clapping. He smiled at them, but then that turned into a frown and his face started turning green. He bolted to the bathroom and started throwing up. Puck, being an idiot, decided to fake gag, which resulted in him getting slapped multiple times by the girls plus Chord and even Sandy.

"That's not funny Noah. He's really sick and it's not funny watching him get sick like that." Brenda said, annoyed."I'm gonna bribe him into puking on you later."She mumbled, and Mercedes heard her and started laughing.

"Please do that!"

"Will do. Artie, will you get the videos ready while I go check on Sam?"Artie nodded and she went to the bathroom and saw Sam sitting on the floor, knees to his chest, his forehead resting on his knees. He heard her come in but didn't look up. He was to embarrassed.

"I might as well just stay here for the next freakin' month."He mumbled. She chuckled and knelt next to him.

"Come on Sammy, everyone's ready to watch the videos. And I'm pretty sure that insanely comfortable couch is waiting on you."He looked at her and cracked a smile. Then frowned again.

"This is so embarrassing." He said.

"Just because you're sick-"

"It's not that."

"What's wrong then?"

"I can't get up."He mumbled, hiding his face in his arms again. She scooted closer to him and put her hands on his thighs, don't be thinking dirty people! She made him look at her.

"Sam, there's no reason to be embarrassed. You don't feel good, I know. When you need help just ask okay?" She said. He nodded. She stood up and held her hands out to him. He grabbed her hands and she pulled him up. He hugged her, his chin resting on the top of her head.

"I love you."He said quietly. She reached up and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too, Sammy."She said back."Come on, go lay on the couch, they left a spot for you and me on the long part of it. I'll get you some water and your medicine." He nodded and made his way to the couch. He plopped down on the couch and brought his legs up to his chest again as Brenda came in with a big cup of ice water and all of his medicine. She sat beside him on the edge of the couch and handed it to him. He quickly threw the pills to the back of his throat and drank water with it. The cold water felt good on his throat. He took the couch syrup and made a face, because it tasted disgusting. Brenda chuckled. He put the cup on the table beside him and shivered.

"Cold bro?" Finn asked him. Sam nodded and rubbed his eyes again, before groaning a bit. Finn got up and went upstairs.

"Get a pillow too Finn!" Brenda yelled, which made Sam flinch slightly."Sorry baby." Sam looked at his wrist and saw the wristband from the hospital still. He tried to pull it off but he couldn't get it off he was so week.

"Damn it."He mumbled, getting frustrated. Rachel, who was sitting the closest to him at the moment, scooted closer to him and ripped it off his wrist. He blushed, but you couldn't tell because his face had already been red."So embarrassing."He whispered. Rachel, trying to be a good friend, put one arm around his shoulders and put her head on his shoulder to try and keep him warm until Brenda came back into the living room and Finn came back with the blanket.

"Don't be embarrassed, Samuel."Rachel whispered in his ear. Finn finally came back down with Sam's bed cover and a pillow.

"Seriously dude?" Chord asked, looking at him. Finn shrugged.

"I thought he'd want a thicker blanket." Sam nodded.

"S'fine."He mumbled and took the blanket, putting it over his legs. Artie had the screen set up and was ready to play. Brenda finally came back from the kitchen, only God knows what she was doing in there, and sat with Sam. She wrapped her arms around his shivering body and let him put his head on her chest. His arms were wrapped around her waist. She played with his hair for a few seconds then Artie handed her the remote.

"Here Bren Bren, you can start, pause, rewind, and fast forward with that remote."She nodded and pressed play. (What's on the TV screen will be italics and what they're saying will be regular)

Sam was on the floor,still asleep. Brenda was confused.He fell off the couch with out knowing.She smiled,then she frowned.Brenda tried to wake him up, but she couldn't. He was on his back so,she kissed him.He kissed back. 

"Wanky..."Santana said, wiggling her eyebrows. 

"Shut up Satan."Sam said, or more like croaked.

They broke apart and he looked around.

"How the hell did I get on the floor?"She laughed and said,

"I don't know,but you were sleeping so good,I didn't want to wake you but I had too."He grinned and stood up.He hugged her and kissed her  again.

Brenda fast forwarded it some.

"Brender!Sammy!Get your butt's down here!"Brenda snorted when she heard her call her Brender.She pulled Sam up and went down stairs.

"Yes?"She asked.

"Are you going to come help us move them in?"She asked smiling.She nodded.Sam hugged his mom and dad.

"Are you ready?"Mama asked.

"I have to get my shoes."Brenda ran up the stairs.On the second flight of stairs, she fel.She  hit the floor hard.

"OW!"she exclaimed then started laughing.

"You okay?"Sam asked.Brenda was still  laughing.The adults were behind him.

"Yeah,that hurt my butt though."She said,still giggling.He held his hands out and helped her up.She rubbed her butt."There's gonna be a bruise though,"

"You have got to stop running up the stairs."Sam said grinning.He kissed her cheek and said,"I'll go get your shoes."He walked up the stairs.Brenda  looked at mama,then Mary.

"Your son is awesome."She said.

"He is,isn't he?"He came back down with her  shoes.

"I know I'm awesome."Sam mumbled so only she could hear. She giggled.

"Is Sam and Stacy up yet?"Mary asked.

"I just woke them up.They were curled up under the covers in Sam's bed together.I told him that someone was cooking pancakes and bacon and he woke right up.He said that he'd be down in a few minutes,along with Stacy."They nodded.Dwight started fixing the plates as Sam came down the stairs with bed head and Stacy on his back,who also had bed head.

"That's some major bed head, Sam." Puck said. Sam glared at him, which made Puck laugh.

"Good morning,you sleepy heads!"Mary said and kissed Stacy's forehead and Sam's cheek.Sam started helping his dad fix the plates and helped hand them out.Before everyone started eating,Pa said grace and we began eating.

"So,what are we doing today?"Brenda asked.

"Well,I invited Ryder,Rachel,Finn,Puck and Quinn to go to the mall with us around 1 O'clock."Melody answered,before sticking a piece of bacon in her mouth.She nodded.

Brenda fast forwarded it again.

Sam put  Snowball in Brenda's lap and stretched.He saw her looking at his abs.He sat down beside her and whispered something in her ear. Her eyes widened and she blushed and looked away.He put his finger on her chin and made her look at him.He smiled.

"You're beautiful when you blush."He kissed her.

"Thanks Sammy."She said when they  broke for air.Mary and Donna smiled at us.

"So,what are we doing today?"Sam asked Mary. She looked at Donna.

"The four of us are going to Wal-mart!"Mom exclaimed.Brenda giggled.

"Awesome.I want to get Stacy another barbie house since we had to sell the old one,and I want to get Stevie some more action figures and a few other things."Sam said.They nodded.

"Well,after you take a shower,Sam,we'll go.You kinda stink right now."Mom said scrunching up her face.He laughed.Then frowned.

"Do I really stink?"He asked and sniffed himself.He made a face.

"Bro, did you seriously just sniff yourself?"Chord asked. 

"Don't judge me."Sam said, which made a few people laugh."I watch you do it every time your about to go on a date with Mercy." Chord glared at him.

"How the hell-heck,sorry mom,did I get this stinky?"He exclaimed.

Mama,Mary and Brenda laughed as he ran up stairs.

"You and him are so cute together."Mama said."You and Jordan never did stuff as adorable than that."

"Yeah,that's probably because I love Sam and I never loved Jordan.The only reason he wanted to date me was because he wanted sex.Which,he never got.At least from me."Mama looked at her sadly."And he was just mean half the time.And a few weeks ago,before you're birthday,he was in the bathroom and Melody and I were waiting for him.Jordan came up behind us and grabbed my butt.The funny thing is,Melody kicked him in his man parts and punched him a couple times."She said and laughed."I haven't seen him since.Not even at school."They talked for a few more minutes and Sam came down in just boxers.He had ear buds in his ears and was singing along to some song.He had all of his dirty clothes in his arms,which was a lot,and he took them into the laundry room.He paused for a second then the washing machine started and he began singing again.He walked back up the stairs,and it was as though he didn't notice them even though he knew they were there.

"He used to do that all the time,the walking around in his boxers anyway."Mary said and Brenda laughed.

"You know you liked that, Brenda!"Mercedes stated giggling.

"I know you like it too, since you're dating his twin brother." Mercedes blushed but grinned widely. Brenda shook her head.

"God,Chris and Kevin used to always do that!"

"Do what?"Sam asked.All he had on now was a pair of jeans and had a wife beater and a button up shirt in his hands.

"Walk around in their boxes.Like you did.What song were you singing Sam?"Mary asked.He blushed.

"Uh,I forgot,hang on a sec."He got his phone out of his pocket and looked."Uh...Applause."He blushed again.

"Stop blushing Sam! I don't know why you don't sing in front of your family! You are an amazing singer!"Brenda said."Plus,you look like a skinny tomato."She giggled.

"Hey!But thanks."

"Okay so,The Glee club members and their family's are coming over here on Christmas Eve right?"Mama asked.Brenda nodded."Why don't you two choose a few songs and sing them?"She looked at Sam and he nodded."They don't have to be Christmas songs."

"Yeah.We'll do it."Brenda smiled at Sam who grinned back at her.

"I haven't seen you or the club perform before.Some of your friends should sing some too.And guess what Sam!"Mary exclaimed.

"What?"

"Gramma and Grampa Evans are coming all the way from Nashville on Tuesday!"Sam smile got even bigger.If that was possible any way.

"Really?"Mary nodded."Awesome!I've missed them."

They watched a few more hours of the video until it was 3 PM and Sam could barely keep his eyes open. Brenda had been running her hands threw his hair and massaging his scalp, while also running her fingers up and down his arm, from his wrist to the crook of his elbow.

"I love it when you do that."He whispered to her sleepily.

"What?" She whispered back.

"Running your hand through my hair and up and down my arms."

"Oh, I knew it would help you sleep. That's how I got you to go to sleep last night."She whispered in his ear.

"You're doing...an insanely...good job...at it."He whispered, half asleep.

"Go to sleep, baby. You need to rest."It didn't take long for him to fall asleep, him sighing contently as she kept playing with his hair.

 Sorry for the mistakes y'all! I hope y'all liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 374 32
Senior Year Quick - Quinn is a skank and Puck is reverting back to his bad boy ways. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN GLEE OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS. ALL RIGH...
11.7K 425 19
This is a book full of Klaine one shots! Some in the future some in the past most in AU! I hope u enjoy! (P.S. Finn is still alive also i im pretty...
18.2K 471 35
Their love story is messy and complicated. Yet neither of them would ever change it. Obviously I don't own glee because if I did it would be 99% Quic...
9.3K 172 14
Rachel and Finn set up Quinn and Puck. QUINN AND PUCK FROM GLEE.I COPIED AND PASTED THIS FROM THE INTERNET.