Family I Made

Door tuggy4u

She just wanted a family. She just wanted to be accepted. Well let's see what fate has planned Meer

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
NINE
Not an Update
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Q&A
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Character Chart Not A update
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty five
Thiry Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
not an update
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Not An Update.
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
not an update
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
The End

Twenty Six

6.8K 220 40
Door tuggy4u

It's been about a week since I talked to Mary. This week has been tough for me. Not only am I getting used to having a kid but since that talk the nightmares have returned and that means I don't really sleep. Work has been crazy because I helped out Dave's friend and three other companies. Ms. White is now my other CCO and Emily is my assistant.

Things with Emily's case is going well. She is in the middle of the divorce and is happier. As for Tyler he is all better. He is no longer angry for no reason and says he looks up to me because of what I been thorough. I didn't tell him he was eavesdropping one night after a nightmare.

Amy is doing amazing. Her speech is almost perfect. She is good at math. She enjoys dancing a lot. Overall that girl is a ball of joy and my princess

Liam is great as well. He is head over heels for Tia's sister. It's pretty funny because he is so shy. Other then that he really likes that I take the weekends off to spend time with them. Him and Tyler are best friends now.

Lee is doing good. She loves Jess to bits. She is getting used to being with me which is good. She asks when her mom will come see her. I always say Idk and it makes her sad. I hate seeing her like that. She is so full of energy. She can make my day better with one smile. She is my other princess.

As for my relationship well that has been AMAZING. Tia and I are closer then ever. She gets jealous easily now but it's ok. She is also a lot more clingy but I'm not complaining. She is at the house four times a week spending the night. It's great getting to wake up to her.

The thing that is coming up is trial. Trial for my last foster parents. Jessica's dad didn't have to go to trial because he plead guilty. The trial starts in about three weeks. I'm not ready but anything to put them behind bars.

Back to the present

I just got up and did my morning routine. Put on my suit since today is Tuesday I knew Jess would take the kids to school so, I wouldn't have to worry about that. Decided on a different color suit today. It was far from my black and navy ones but I like to think I pull it off.

Once I was done. Tia walked out the bathroom. She saw me and lust filled her eyes.

"Damn you look good. Are you sure you have to work today?" She said biting her lip and only in a towel.

"As much as I was to take you to that bed and fuck your brains out I can't. I have a meeting that I have been putting back for a month now.' I said walking over to her.

She pulls on my blazer "but baby you got me all wet." She says as she takes my hand down to her wet pussy. Fuck fuck resist.

"As much as I want you. As you can tell" I say as I point to the bulge in my pants. "But I can't. I promise I can make it up to you tonight." As I pull her into a passionate kiss. Before things got hot and heavy. Lee came into the room.

"Mommy mommy I wanna kiss. I go to scool now."

"Morning my princess. I love you and will pick yall up from school ok." As I give her kisses all over her face and she giggles

"Yay can we get ice crweam?"

"Maybe princess." I kiss her on her forehead and the top of her head

"Hey where is mine sissy?"

"I got them right her princess don't worry I didn't forget you." As I pick her up and place kisses all over her face.

"No no sissy. Stop it." She says while giggling. I stop and she gives me a kiss on the cheek. They both give Tia a kiss one her cheek and we all walk out. Damnit she must have gotten dressed when I was talking with them. Damnit missed my show.

Once we got downstairs Liam and I did our handshake. Then Tyler and I did ours. I gave Jess and Emily a kiss on the top of their head and Dave gave me a tight hug. We have gotten into a routine for the mornings now. I took an apple and Emily and I headed out.

"Now Emily the people I'm going to meet with aren't really here for business. They work for me. I need you to keep this a secret ok."

She looks at me weird but nods. We get to the office and get down to business. After an hour of going over things I finally agree.

"I can't believe you. How am I supposed to keep this a secret?" Emily says to me once we reach my office.

"Trust me it's for the best. Once I have everything finished I will tell everyone else. I want to protect my family and you are apart of that now. So, please keep this between us for now."

"Ok ok but Alex you need to tell them. They have a right to know. Especially Tia. As for the other thing well I agree with that."

"Thanks Emily. Now go get those files did so we can go get the rugrats." I say laughing.

"Ok then boss."

About four and a half hours later it time to go. I drive to the house to change clothes and the car first.

After that I head out to get them. Once everyone was in the car we went to go get some ice cream. Then we went home. I had got a call from Mary but was with the kids so I didn't answer. Once we got home the kids ran to the kitchen to do homework. Tia wasn't going to be here until another three hours. So, I listened to the voicemail.

Hey Alex If you are listening then this will be the last time I contact you. I know you have had people follow me and thank you for that. They kept me safe and feeling safer. I have come to the realization that I no longer like women. I am in a relationship with a guy and he is great. We are moving out of the country. I am giving you full rights to Lee. To be honest I never wanted her. She was a burden for me. Just another mouth to feed. Bye.

After hearing that I don't know all I saw was red. I got in my car and drove to her apartment. Once I got there I saw that everything was gone. It was like she planned this ahead of time. Then I went to her work. Saw her boss and he gave me a look and nodded to the back.

"I was wondering when you would be here. Look I don't know what is going on with her but keep Lee away from her. She has changed and not for the better." He gave me some papers and left me there. I opened to see it was her rights basically. It said that she had no rights to Lee. She even changed her name to mine. I was so pissed off and wanted to beat her but I relaxed and went to the gym to blow of steam. I was there for awhile because Tia came in and stopped me from hitting the bag.

"Baby what's wrong? Dave called me worried because he tried to stop you but you wouldn't listen. Talk to me baby."

I didn't say anything but I took off my gloves and got my phone. Let her listen to the voicemail and read the papers. Once she was done she held me in a tight hug.

"Les yeux stop worrying ok. I'm here with you. We will work this out together."

"How love? How am I supposed to tell my princess that her mom doesn't want anything to do with her? Being not wanted can change people London."

"Yea that is true but look at you. You made it and bought your siblings with you. You can do the same with her."

"I don't know London. What if I'm a bad parent? What if I'm no good? To damaged?"

"Stop it now. You are an amazing, kind, strong, caring, loving person and so much more. You have been doing the parent role for awhile now. With your siblings you became that for them. That little girl adores you. I know you can do it."

"Thank you baby I needed that." I leaned down to kiss her.

"I'm all sweaty how can you hug me?"

"Cuz I love you you dumbass and we sweat when we make love or fuck" she says as she begins to stroke me

"You bad bad girl you." I say while smirking. I lean to kiss her. The kiss stared off passionate and was getting hotter. I was about to pick her up and turn to the showers when I hear the gym door. It was closing time so noone should be here. I look up and push Tia behind me. I see Dave on the floor. No blood so he must be knocked out.

"Well well look what we have here." They say as I am looking at the gun in their hand. But that voice sounds so familiar to me.

BANG BANG

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....................

HEY GAL AND GUYS I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOY THE READING. THANK YOU FOR READING. A EXTRA THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO VOTE AND COMMENT ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER. Something I'm going to do from now on is say a special thanks to two people that commented. Starting with Louievillage and Jay01Jay Thank you for commenting I really appreciate yall. Also I am going to do a Q&A for the characters so you can message me the questions or comment them. Thank you once again. 😋😋😁😁
Tug

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

9.3K 530 53
In another life I'll reach for her hand and no one will wonder if we're friends or something more In another life I'll kiss her in the streets to our...
75K 3.1K 51
"I shook out of my sad thoughts and tried to look at the brightside. It was hard to find one at first but I did. I clung on to the thought of me bein...
6.9K 400 21
𝙸 πš‘πšŠπš πš—πš˜ πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš™πš›πšŽπš™πšŠπš›πšŽ, 𝙸 πšŒπš˜πšžπš•πšπš—'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŒπš˜πš–πš’πš—πš..