My Brother's Rival

By CiennaCoats

Kaylee Jackson has always been the definition of perfect. Perfect athletic skills, Perfect life, Perfect fami... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 11

2.8K 75 2
By CiennaCoats

Kaylee's POV

I groan and open my eyes slightly. A dim light was set on a table just sitting there and giving off just enough light for me to see myself.  "Hello?" I call out as soon as I open my eyes fully. I was tied to a chair.

I was in a old room. It smelled horrible and it had mold on the walls.

"Well well well. The princess finally wakes up." A males voice says walking up behind me. I tense up and freeze before gulping.

"You know princess, this probably wouldnt have happened if you would of just stayed out of your brothers business. Oh wait, yes it would have." He says. I turn my head slowly.

"What do you want with me?" I ask softly. He chuckles and grabs my chin with his rough hands. My heart stopped when I recongized him. He doesnt look any different from those years ago.

"You see princess, you have Brandon Wilson's attention, which means he'll come looking for you and then I'll finally be able to kill him." He says darkly. I gulp and look at my lap.

"You won't get him to come. He wont do it." I say suddenly surprising not onky him but myself.

"Well see about that. Ricardo" he suddenly yells. The door behind him opens as a teenage boy comes running in with a computer and sets it on the table with the light shining on it. "Get him on the phone."

The boy clicks something before Brandon answers the video call looking exhuasted with the Weston and Greyson behind him. "Brandon?" I say. His eyes widen as he looked at me through the camera.

"Princess. Princess, tell me where you are. Im gonna come get you." He says in a rush. He seems to stiffen up as he heard the laughter from behind me.

"Marcus." Brandon says suddenly. Weston suddenly starts glaring at the camera.

"Marcus, if you lay a hand on my sister, you are going to regret the day you ever messed with my family." Weston threatened. Marcus chuckles and grabs onto my hair pulling my head to look up at him.

"You see Brandon. I have your most prized possession right now." Marcus says throwing my head forward.

"Marcus stop. What do you want, I'll give you anything." Brandon says.

"Brandon, stop. No matter what you do, he's never going to stop. He's a rat." I say struggling trying to get out of the ropes. Marcus chuckles once more before walking out from behind me and into my eyesight.

"Little Kaylee, oh you never seem to learn." He says before backhanding me. My head whips to the side as a throbbing in my cheek appears. "You stupid little girl, just keep your mouth shut." He says before turning away from me and towards the camera again and finally giving me back the view of a pissed off Brandon, a worried Weston, and Greyson who looks like he wants to cry.

"Ricardo, lets leave them in peace." Marcus said before walking out of the door with Ricardo following. I waiting until the door closed fully before turning and looking back at the camera.

"Kaylee, princess. Are you okay?" Brandon asks with worry flashing through his eyes.

"How long have I been gone?" I ask suddenly.

"A week." Brandon says sighing. I nod her look in Greysons direction.

"Greyson, honey. Call Isabella, tell her that I've gone on a vacation to Hawaii." I say. Isabella being my best friend would understand that code. "Tell her your location and tell her to meet up with you guys." I say as Greyson pulls out his phone.

"Weston, if  mom asks I'm over at Isabella's house staying the night. Isabella is gonna cover for me until I get out of this. You have to be strong." I say as Weston's eyes start to tear up.

"Kaylee, don't you dare be trying to say your goodbyes now. NOT NOW." Weston says. "We're gonna get you out of there and back home. We're tracking this call now." Weston whispers not knowing if they could hear us.

"I know little brother, but I don't know how long that  is gonna take." I say before looking over at Brandon who looks like he is trying to figure something out. He looks at something out of the frame of the camera and his eyes lighten up a little bit.

"Brandon?" i ask. He looks over at me confused. "Guys can you give us a minute?" I ask the twins. They nod before walking out of the room. "I need you to protect my brothers, make sure nothing happens to those two. They'll do something stupid and they'll end up getting hurt. Their gonna try to be the heroes here but you can't let them do that. Their gonna try to save me and they'll probably end up dead. If you save me, make them stay behind. Please promise that you will." Brandon nods before sighing.

"Princess, we'll get you out of there. I promise you. Then you're gonna come home and I'm gonna do whatever it takes in my power to make you fall for me." Brandon says as a door on his end opens causing him to look up. He suddenly nod and looks back at me. "Princess, I need to go now. I'll see you soon. I Love You Kaylee." He says before hanging up the phone.

He loves me? The door opens again and Marcus walks in smirking. "Say your final goodbye to lover boy and your brothers?" He asks. I glare at him and struggle to get the ropes loose again. He sat there with hims arms crossed over his chest still smirking at me for a couple minutes.

I finally stop struggling and glare even more at him. "What do you want with me?" I ask again. His smirk increases.

"I want you dead. It'll make your dads 'kingdom' fall along with your little lover boy also." He sneered. "You see, when I first kidnapped you as a kid, I never expected your father to find you. But when he did I realized how much he cares about you and loves you. I've been watching you all these years. I've been planning, for this day. I'm the one who ran you off the road. I'm the one who kidnapped Brandon's little sister and planted her in your dads warehouse for your brothers to find her, it wasn't your brothers who beat her, it was other gang members when they originally found her after they called your brothers. You're brothers never touched her, Bryson was planning on taking her but I got to her first. Your best friend, whats his name again? Carson. Yeah thats it. Where do you think he got his bruises from? Me. I fought him when he tried to take Molly." He chuckles. "All theses years, I've been planning on taking both gangs down, I even thought how to bring that brother of yours down. It hit me a couple of days ago when I saw how much Bryson hated Brandon. He protective of you, they all are. So what better than to take away what they worship the most, you." He says. Suddenly he turns on the lights.

Pictures of me where all over the walls taped up. He really has been watching me. Pictures of me changing, with my friends, working, and having panic attacks. A few pictures caught my eye the most, pictures of me and Brandon together like when we were in the diner and he pulled me away from the table as his friends cleaned up there mess, when he showed up at Westside and I fainted, and when he hugged me after I took Molly home. If you didn't know that he kidnapped me as a kid and if you saw this, you would probably think he was an obsessed stalker.

"You really have been keeping close tabs on me this whole time." I say. He chuckles again before walking in front of me. He had a handgun in his hand. "It's sad, you could of had it all. To bad I have to end it for you." He says lifting his hand and pointing the gun at me. Banging on the door startled us both. Suddenly the door busts open as Brandon and Weston come walking in like they own the place.

"Are we late?" Weston asks before pointing his gun at Marcus, who points his gun back at him.  Brandon points his gun at Marcus too.

"Brandon, why don't you be a good boy and put the gun down. You wouldn't shoot your uncle now would you?" Marcus says. Brandons knuckle turns white as his grip on the gun tightens.

"You aren't my uncle you bastard. You were never my uncle." Brandon sneers out. Suddenly a hand clamps over my mouth causing me to struggle again.

"Kayls calm down, it's just me." Greyson's familiar voice whispers in my ear. I stop moving and calm down. "I'm gonna get you out of her so stay still real quick." Greyson's hands brushed against mine as he reaches for the ropes. "Shit" He whispers before quiet shuffling could be heard.

"I am too your uncle Brandon. I'm married to your moms sister. Get over it." Marcus says gripping his gun better.

"She's not my mother. A mother doesn't leave her child behind with a gang leader. Morgan will never be my mother, now Lydia is my mother." Brandon replys as something cold and makes contact with my hand making me jump.

"Sorry I should of warned you." Greyson says cutting into the ropes.

"Let my sister go." Weston says taking a step closer to Marcus as the ropes drop from off my wrists. I sigh quietly before slowly standing up and quietly walking behind the chair to Greyson who had his pocket knife in his hand from when he was 10.

"Where do you think you are going beautiful?" Marcus' voice says. I turn and look at him. His gun was now aimed at me and Greyson as Brandon had that determined look in his eyes. Suddenly Marcus launches at us. Gun shots sounded as Marcus' body drops to the floor lifelessly. Weston's and Brandon's eyes widen as their jaws drop.

I turn to see Greyson has a gun pointed in Marcus' direction with smoke coming out of the end of the gun. My jaw drops as Greyson slowly puts the gun back down to his side. Suddenly his eyes widen as he drops the gun. "Oh my gosh, Kaylee. I just killed somebody" He freaks out. Tears start to invade his eyes. I quickly rush to him and pull him into my arms.

Greyson always made a promise to never kill anybody ever since we saw dad kill someone who attacked Greyson when he was younger. "It's okay Grey. I got you. Sissys got you." I say looking over at Brandon and Weston who have the same look on their faces.

This is gonna change everything in out lives, the Greyson we knew was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 11.8K 27
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
58.5K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
294K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
173K 6.5K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"