Chapter 4

Brandon's POV

The blonde beauty was the only think i could think about. All day. I dont understand why but I fell like she's the one. I lean forward and untie my cleats before putting them into my bat bag. I sit up and slide off my sweaty baseball shirt and throw on the one I wore to school. I collect my stuff before heading towards my truck my brother stood waiting for me.

"Wanna go to Mary's Diner? I'm craving cheese fries." Jaden asks. The rest of the team was standing around us waiting for an answer. They werent just my team but they were also gang members. I throw my stuff into my bed of my truck and shrug my shoulders.

"Sure, dad doesnt need us for a mission today so." He nods and we climb into the truck. I turn on the radio and he sings horribly to ever song knowing that im going to hate it.

We pull up to Mary's Diner and I turn off my truck after pulling into a parking space just as the rest of the team pulls in. We always do this as a team and as a gang. We climb out and Jaden digs through his bag for a clean shirt to switch out for his sweaty one.

He lifts his shirt over his head and his bruise was plain as day on his stomach and abdomen. "Damn dude. She got you good." I say. He grumbles under his breath before sliding his shirt on.

I chuckle as he gives me a shove as we were walking to the door. We walk inside and everything suddenly goes quiet. The Westside gang sat on the farther end from the door with glares on their faces. Bryson and his little band of misfits and his brothers stood out pretty clearly to me.

I push my brother to a booth were we are joined by his best friend Conner and my best friend Luke. Noise starts to fill the place as my team was finally sitting. I look over at Bryson to see his girlfriend was sitting next to him and a blonde was standing in front of their table. Her back was towards us so I couldnt really see her.

"Okay so we all know what we are getting right" I look away from them to see my brother was looking at everyone at our table. We nod our heads as footsteps start to near our table. I look up to see the blonde that was talking to Bryson was now walking over towards us.

"Hi welcome to Mary's Diner. My name is Kaylee and I'll be your server today. Is their anything I can start y-" she looks up and stops midsentence. Her eyes locked in on my brother. She starts taking slow steps away from our table.

I take a closer look at her face. The bruise on her cheek and her busted lip stood our pretty well. It suddenly snapped into place. This was the blonde from Friday night. Jaden looks up from his menu to say something but his eyes suddenly widen and his jaw drops.

"You" she says loudly causing Bryson and his friends to look over. It got quiet again.  Bryson's younger brother Weston suddenly stands up and walks towards her. He pulls her back and turns her to face him. They were about the same height.

He whispers something before she whispers something back. His face suddenly hardens as he looks back at Jaden. He apparently put the pieces together also.

"I'm going to kill you." He says causing the Westside gang to stand up along with our side. Bryson's walks closer to us and pulls the blonde behind him.

"Weston, what's going on." Bryson asks. Weston glares even harder at Jaden and his fists clench together.

"It was him. He did that to her. He caused her busted lip and her bruise." He grits out. Bryson suddenly turns to my brother in hatred.

"Wilson, you know the rules. An eye for an eye." Bryson suddenly says. I look between him and my brother.

"No way. It was a fair fight." I say taking a step in front of my brother.

"A fair fight? A dude beat her up. Attacked her. She didnt do anything to him." He spits out. He walks closer to me and I walk closer to him. The blonde whose now known as Kaylee looks terrified. She looks like she doesnt know what to do.

"It was a fair fight." I say. "Jaden. Show them." I say to my brother. He lifts up his shirt to show everyone his bruise from the bat. "She hit him with a bat. A bat, Jackson. So technically it was a fair fight." I spat out a him.

"Well lets make it a fair fight right now." He says as he pulls off his sweatshirt tossing it to Logan. Logan catches it and hands it to the Kaylee. She stood their biting her lip.

Oh god, how i want to kiss those lips and have those tan legs wrapped around me as i kiss her. Wait hold on, where did those thoughts come from. Shes from Westside.

I smirk and get into fighting position. Bryson goes to take the first swing when a small body gets in between us pushing him away. "That's enough Bryson. Go sit down." Kaylee says. Her voice was a soft melody to my ears.

With how close she was now, her hair looks soft. Oh how i want to run my fingers threw her hair as she speaks to me all day long. Stop, get it together Brandon. This isnt you. I shake my head and look at Kaylee who was still pushing Bryson back.

"Kaylee, you're just gonna let him get away with this. Let me at him." Bryson says. I smirk and motion for him to come on. I knew he was getting aggravated with me. Its always been easy for me to get him aggravated.

He huffs and stomps his foot. Kaylee slaps his cheek lightly making him look at her. His eyes soften. "Macy can you take table number 18?" Kaylee suddenly asks. The lady from behind the counter suddenly walks towards our table. She was older than us. Maybe by 20 years. She gave us a small scared smile as we all day back down.

This wasn't over.