HIS

By renasbooks

BOOK 3 °•°mature content°•° (THE ESPOSITO FAMILY) Lorenzo a single father, a billionaire with two kids. Neith... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
Authors Note
New book
sneak peek
New book

chapter 13

78.1K 2.2K 178
By renasbooks

I was outside with the girls playing a little it was getting late so I decided that I was going to to give the girls a bath and put them to bed. Amelia was already going starting to fall asleep. I couldn't take my eyes off the little human being that was falling asleep in front of me. She was sucking on her pacifier while her eyes where slowly staring to close. Her little hands were balled into a fist and her little chest moving up and down as she breaths.  Her cheeks were slightly flushed and her eyelashes were so long and beautiful. I really love babies, I should have had a little one for myself, but because I was still so heart broken about what happened in college I didn't want to get hurt again, but I was slowly starting to heal and thought about getting back into a relationship. Speaking of relationship, I haven't seen or heard from Alex, I tried messaging him but he won't answer, which makes me wonder if he's still upset with me.

I know that was messed up for letting Lorenzo do something like that to m but every time he touches me, my whole body wants to him more, and memories that happened in the past just starts flooding back but only the good ones.

I really love his girls and I feel so bad so building such a strong connection with them, knowing that I won't be with them forever. Being in a relationship with Lorenzo never crossed my mind and I don't want it to, not after what he did, my heart is not prepared for another heartbreak.  Well I never planned on getting so close to the girls anyways, most of what I am doing is for Lorenzo.

"Ames is asleep" I softly whispered then turned towards Mia who was sitting down on the grass while eating her Skittles. "Do you like your face paint?" I asked and she nodded then smiled. I stood up then stretched a bit.

"Okay now it's time to go inside, I'll get you prep and ready for bed"  I said and she stood up and ran over to me.  Mid raised both her hands in the air as an indication for me to pick her up. I smiled then then lift her off the floor and her little nose. "We had fun today didn't we?" I asked her and her face lit up.

"Yes momma!" She exclaimed and I placed her down.

"Great! Let's her you ready for bed then" I said and she pouted. I walked over to the sleeping baby then picked her up and laid her close to my chest. She started fidgeting around a bit but stop moving as soon as she felt my embrace.  We picked up some stuff that we brought outside before going inside.

I went upstairs to the nursery then placed Amelia inside her crib, I adjusted her pacifier a bit then placed her blanket on her.

"Momma!" I heard Mia called when I left the room, I walked into the bathroom and saw that Mia was already in the tub. She giggled as I walked over to her then tickled her a bit.

"No hesitation let's go?" I asked and she nodded, I gently poured the water over her head and she started singing one of moana song. Few minutes later when I finished bathing Mia, I wrapped the towel around her waist. She ran into my room and I shook my head and smiled. I decided that I was going wipe of Amelia since she's sleeping. I walked over to Amelia then sat down on the bed. I slowly took off her clothes and removed her diaper. She started moving around but then she stopped. I wiped her off then put on a new diaper and her purple onesie with cute little flowers on it.

"Mia" I called and she came running in my room only in her pantie and her pajama in hand. She walked over to me then handed it to me. I sat down on the bed pulled and her closer. I placed the shirt over her head then I made her put on her shorts.

"I'm going to have a bath, ok so stay with your sister" I said and she nodded her head then climbed on top of the bed. I walked into the bathroom and removed all my wet clothes then step into the shower.

After I had a long bath I got dressed then walked back to my room. I smiled then pouted when I saw Melia sleeping in my bed cuddled up with her sister. I walked over to them and sat down on the bed. I picked up my phone to check if there was any messages and their was. Lorenzo texted me and I was a little happy that he did.

Lorenzo: hey is everything going okay?

Me: yeah everything's fine, the girls are asleep
.............

Lorenzo: oh, so what are you doing? How's the baby?
............

Me: Amelia is fine
....

Lorenzo: not Amelia my unborn child

He asked and I got confused there for a moment then I remembered that he played a prank on me saying that he didn't use any condom. I can tell he's smirking.
...................

Me: the baby is fine too
........

Lorenzo: good to know so did you take a pregnancy test???

Me: no not yet

Lorenzo: Ok, enough about that now tell me what are you wearing under those shorts.

He asked and I smirked then texted him back
....

Me: nothing
....

Lorenzo: fuck ariya, what are you trying to do.
............

Me: I'm also lying in your bed naked
.....

Lorenzo: If I was there you wouldn't be able to walk the next day

Me: goodnight Lorenzo

I wanted to laugh so hard but I couldn't. I turned the phone off then placed it down on the nightstand. I closed my eyes and darkness consumed me.
~~~

It was in the middle of the night I woke up when I heard Amelia crying on the baby monitor. I groaned out then slowly crawled out of baby. Her crying got louder and I picked up my speed. "I'm coming baby" I said as I left the room and ran down the hall to the nursery. When I got to the room Amelia was crying her eyes so.

"Shush, mommy is here" I said then leaned over to pick her up. Realization hit me "did I just say mommy? I must be really tired" I said as I gently bounce the baby to quiet her down. Yes Mia always calls me mommy but I was never the one to initiate it, this is the first and it's probably because I'm tired.

"It's okay baby" I cooed but she still kept on crying. "Let me check if you need a diaper change" I said as I walked over to the changing table, I placed her down then quickly checked her. She was clean, maybe she's hungry. I picked her up then left the room and went downstairs to the kitchen.

I quickly prepare a bottle for her then placed it towards her mouth but she turned her head and continued to cry. I sighed as I started feeling overwhelmed, I didn't know what to do. "Ames what's wrong?" I asked and she looked up at me while bawling her eyes out. I really didn't want her to wake Mia. I went back upstairs to the guest room where I sleep. I tried bouncing her a few more times but it was just putting me to sleep, so I climb into bed then laid her on my chest and slowly started to make circles into her back while singing a lullaby. She yawned and then her eyes slowly began to close. I continued to do so for a few minutes and she finally fell asleep. I wonder what was bothering her?

I tried standing up so I could get her back to the nursery but she started getting fussy again so I laid her down beside me then placed the pacifier in her mouth. "Good night sweet baby" I cooed then pecked her forehead.
~~~~~~~~

My eyes fluttered and I looked around the room. It was morning already and I'm still pretty exhausted. I heard baby noise coming from Amelia and I turned my gaze to her. She was chewing on her fingers and toes, she looked at me then gave me a gummy smile. "Aren't you adorable? Did you get a nice nap?" I asked as I picked her up then placed a kiss on drooling face. " I didn't get a wink of sleep" I said and she laughed. I smiled then placed her down on the bed but she started crying again so I picked her up.

"I have to go get ready" I said to her when I saw that she wanted me to carry her around. "Fine" I said as I made my way into the bathroom. I picked my toothbrush then placed a small amount of toothpaste on it then began brushing my teeth. After doing so I did my skin care routine, it wasn't one hundred percent perfect because I was carrying a baby on my hips. Amelia just watched me while smiling, she's really a happy little baby and I really loved that about her. I left the bathroom and my eyes immediately land on Mia. She was seated on my bed with her little blanket in her hand.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked as I made my way over to her and she nodded. "We are going over aunt hazel house for a play date" I told her and she stood up and started jumping in the bed screaming yayyy. "So let's get you girls ready" I said and she nodded then squealed.

~~~~~~

After getting Mia dressed I went to the nursery and picked out a cute outfit for Amelia. I took out her pink onesie with cute little hearts on it and a cute head band to go with it. I layed her down and she started wailing around.

"It's okay" I cooed while gently running my finger along her little nose. She quiet down so I began putting on her clothes. When I was finished, I kissed both her cheeks and she smiled.

"Aren't you cute" I cooed as I picked her up. "Mia!" I shouted and she came running into the room. "We'll eat something at aunts Hazels house," I said and she nodded. I picked up Amelia's diapers bag then placed it over my shoulder. We made our way downstairs and I picked up Amelia's bottle along with a few snacks.

"Ok now let's go now" I said as made our way out of the kitchen. We left the house and the chauffeur placed the girls in their respective car seats.

"Um.... we are going to hazel house for a play date pick us up at 5" I said to the chauffeur and he nodded. "What's your name by the way I never got it?" I asked as he drove off.

"Steve" he said and I smiled then nodded.

"Why don't ever talk to me?" I curiously asked and he gulped the look over at me.

"Because Lorenzo said not to" he said then turned his focus back on the road. I knew Lorenzo had something to do with this. "He said that I shouldn't speak to you, he's a really jealous and possessive guy" he said and I chuckled.

"Well that's true and you don't have to listen to him, you can talk to me anytime you want" I said and he smiled then nodded. Few minutes later we finally reached hazel house. I got the girls out of their seats and Mia ran towards the door. I gently picked up the baby then laid her close to my chest. I walked up to her door and knocked it.

"Finally you're here" Hazel said after she opened the door. I smiled then leaned in for a hug.

"Tell me why you look like their actual mom" Hazel said as we walked into her house.

"Mia you came!" Parker shouted and Mia ran over to her. I sat down on the couch and sighed when my butt touch the couch.

I tried putting Amelia down but she started getting a little cranky. I gave her a teething ring and she grabbed it from my grasp then began feasting on it.

"Mariya I haven't seen you in like... forever, the last time I saw you was the day before you got sick" Hazel said and I sighed.

"He took care of me when I was sick, also he's on a business trip, he had asked me to babysit the girls while he was away" I explain to her and she nodded.

"I love the girls but I'm so exhausted. Amelia woke up so early in the morning, she was crying, even when I tried calming her down. From the past few days she's been fussy" I explained and Hazel smiled a little.

"She's probably teething" she said and I looked up at her. "How many months is she?" She asked.

"5 months, maybe she could be teething early" I mumbled and hazel nodded.

"Momma look what Parker made me" Mia said and I smiled.

"That's cute" I said and she nodded then run over back to Parker.

"What the freakin hell, did she just call you mommy?" Hazel asked then squealed. " Are you guys a thing now?" She smirked and I blushed.

"No it's just a phase she'll get over it soon" I said and Hazel rolled her eyes.

"Yeah right that will never happen, so have you guys done it yet?" She asked and I blushed then shook my head.

"Guess what I'm pregnant" I said and her eyes widen, she gave me a 'are you serious look' "Nope it's a prank that Lorenzo played on me when I was drugged and now I'm going to get him back" said and she laughed a little.

"So you guys were in the same bed?" She asked and I nodded "wait! I thought you guys were done with that prank thing, I think you guys should stop or else something bad is going to happen" she said and I laughed.

"Nothing is going to happen" I assured her and she cocked one eyebrow up.

"But seriously though Mariya, are you guys going to be together? Mia is calling you mommy and I'm pretty sure this little one right here will start soon too" she said then paused. "You really got yourself into something there. I hope you are planning on staying with them and Lorenzo" she said and I raised one eyebrow.

"I..." I was about to say when Hazel cut me off.

"Mariya, you need to forget about what he did, he is probably a changed man for all we know. It's clear that he really cares about you" Hazel said and I sighed.

"I don't know, every time I think about what he did to me... it truly hurts, I loved him and trusted him also but what did he do, he left me.

"You can't dwell on the past Mariya, also, you've build a close relationship with his kids, they are calling you mommy for Christ sake, are you just going to leave them?" She asked and that question put me in a spot.

"I'm not sure I can answer that question," I said and she rolled her eyes.

"See, you've build a bond with them, you can't just leave them like that" Hazel said.

"I know but, I was only there to do my job and the girls took a liking to me and started calling me mommy, it could've been anyone, not just me. I love the girls but I have my life too, I hope what I'm saying is not selfish" I said and Hazel sighed.

"Just think about it, I'm pretty sure Lorenzo has changed" Hazel said. "Let's get the girls something to eat then" she said and I nodded.

~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

898K 25.9K 31
Book 1.2 of The Sampson's Legacy CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE! //GOING THROUGH MINOR CONSTRUCTION\\ Gabriel was always successful in mostly everythin...
460K 13.3K 36
Have you ever heard of being hired because you were honest? Well, this is a first! Emma: a proud, sarcastic but honest girl who gets hired because s...
982K 20.7K 55
GUYS THIS WAS MY VERY FIRST WORK AND YOU MIGHT FIND THIS ONE EXTREMELY CRING. SO PLEASE DONT ATTACK ME!!!! "now , whose the prettiest baby in the wor...
250K 7K 53
What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other? For Amira and Mason there's two things. An unforgettable d...