Backstage: Third Time's the C...

By sophiespruce1

This is a fan fiction of the series "Backstage". I was so bummed that this show was cancelled, so here's what... More

Carly Catto
Vanessa Morita
Sasha Roy
Carly Catto
Alya Kendrick
Miles Lennox
Scarlett Dunn
Vanessa Morita
Sasha Roy
Carly Catto
Bianca Blackwell
Alya Kendrick
Carly Catto
Bianca Blackwell
Jenna Cristinziano
Beckett Bradstreet
Carly Catto
Update
Jenna Cristinziano
Jax Gardner
Vanessa Morita
Carly Catto
Sasha Roy
Bianca Blackwell
Vanessa Morita
Carly Catto
Sasha Roy
Bianca Blackwell
Miles Lennox
Kit Dunn
Jenna Cristinziano
Alya Kendrick
Vanessa Morita
Kit Dunn
Julie Maslany
Scarlett Dunn
Alya Kendrick
Sasha Roy
Beckett Bradstreet
Beckett Bradstreet
Carly Catto
Vanessa Morita
Kit Dunn
Graduation Day

Introduction

2.2K 18 8
By sophiespruce1

While this fanfic is written from the alternating POV's of the Backstage characters, it is important to read them IN ORDER and not skip to a character you like. The stories build upon each other and reading only your favorite character will make it confusing.

I'm trying to do at least one chapter from every main character's POV, but I'm sure you can tell who my favorites are. I'm just having trouble weaving the storylines together and interconnecting them. But I am working on a storyline that brings the dance and music programs together again.

I was so bummed that this show was cancelled, so here's what I think/hope would have happened in season three. It's completely family-friendly. Please enjoy! This is for entertainment purposes only. I own none of the original characters, however Ms. Staut, Mr. Wilson, and Tyler Snow are my creations.

Trivia:
My favorite ships have always been Carly and Sasha and Kit and Jax.
My favorite character is Miles because he reminds me of Shawn Mendes.
My least favorite character is Jenna. She's too bubbly, or maybe I'm too cynical. 🤷🏼‍♀️
My favorite songs are "Tin Soldier" and "Everywhere is You".
My favorite dance routine is Carly and Sasha's from the first season.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1.2K 24
α΅ƒΛ‘α΅—Κ°α΅’α΅˜α΅Κ° ⁱ'ᡐ ⁿᡒᡗ α΅–α΅‰Κ³αΆ α΅‰αΆœα΅—, ⁱ ᢠᡉᡉˑ α΅–α΅‰Κ³αΆ α΅‰αΆœα΅— ⁱⁿ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜Κ³ ᡉʸᡉ˒. [polo benavent villada x fem!oc] [christian varela expΓ³sito x fem!oc] {season 1} {started: ma...
246K 6.1K 57
Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have Andy Kennedy had two different lives, musical theatre with her best friend Ashlyn and skateboa...
66.7K 990 33
A story about the lion guard, after season 3. This story is written with the intentions that the reader has seen the third season of the show. If you...
29.5K 574 8
Samucarla/Carmuel Scenes and Moments that I thought were missing in season 3. *Warning: Mature and Explicit Content*