The Chronicles of the Woman I...

De CRCECL

Be pulled into a new world of horror and supernatural as we join the Women in Red in her many adventures. Fro... Mai multe

Contents
Woman In Red Part 1
Woman In Red Part 2
The Doctor's Mask
Blind Soulmate
Sold My Soul
Christina Meets The Ripper
Zoella
Darkness Inside
The Witch Couple
Tick
Mirror Part 1
Mirror Part 2

The Lady of the Phoenix

5 0 0
De CRCECL

Fade in

1- EXT. 1892 – THE FIELDS OF HIGH HOLLOW – NIGHT 

Focuses on the dark sky, with sparkling stars and the glowing moon. The camera goes down onto the village below, quiet with no signs of life. There is a strange orange glow in the distance.

CUT TO

2- EXT. CONTINUOUS

A YOUNG WOMAN, with her eyes shimmering with a golden light, goes towards the light with fascination. Climbing over the hill, the imagine is revealed that the glowing light is in the shape of a phoenix. She goes towards it like she is in a trance and stops right in front of it.

A tune hums in the background, a soft and gentle rhythm that the young woman sways to, its calling her closer.

The Phoenix talons come forward like a hand for her to take. The woman, still captivated, reaches for her hand. She touches it and is engulfed in bright light. The woman fades into nothing and the phoenix is gone.

CUT TO

3- EXT. CONTINUOUS 

The camera focuses on a black wolf, as it watches the hill from the distance where the phoenix once was. It looks like he is smiling

CUT TO

4- EXT. 1892 – LONDON - REGE STREET – DAY

The streets of London are bursting with people, scurrying down the streets off to their jobs. The streets lined with shops and market stalls. We then focus on THE UNDERTAKER, dressed in cloak and a top hat, he could be easily disguised as a noble and go unnoticed in the crowd. His eyes are a dull green but has spiky black hair with a distinct scar across his face. He is no ordinary noble.

CUT TO

5- EXT. CONTINUOUS 

The Undertaker moves swiftly through the crowd. He stops as a carriage drives by before crossing the cobbled road and going through the front door to a shop. The camera tilts on the sign that reads, "THE UNDERTAKER'S FUNERAL PARLOUR, FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS."

CUT TO

6- INT. INSIDE THE UNDERTAKER'S FUNERAL PARLOUR

The shop it's dark with only candle lights to light up the room. Coffins of all shapes, sizes and colours, are stacked against all the walls and litter the floors. So, messy yet organised.

The Undertaker appears in view as he removes his cloak, and hat, before going to the table. On the table itself, there is a younger version of him in a photograph.

Then he sees a letter on the table, it's a small white letter with a small wolf head as a stamp. It's not an ordinary letter, and one he has been waiting for. Cutting it with a knife, he reads the letter.

Camera focuses on the letter.

Its read out in Christina's voice.

CHRISTINA'S (VO)

Dear Undertaker, the last time we met, you informed me of a personal mission of yours. I feel like it's my duty to inform you that she has been sighted again. The lady of the phoenix.

Undertaker eyes widen and continues to read.

CHRISTINA'S (VO)

This time not in the fields of High Hollow or in the small town of Butterville. This time she has been sighted in Snow Meadow and she has already began her descent on the town. There's a report that one person has already been effected by her curse. I warn you, she has become more powerful so be careful when you begin your approach. Good luck my friend. Love from Christina Clark.

Underneath her name is her signature, the initials CC looped together

The Undertaker smirks, slipping the note in his cloak. He packs up his things, clothes and weapons of different types. Guns, swords, knives and books. Focus on the book with the picture of a Phoenix on it before the suitcase shuts.

CUT TO

7- EXT. THE VILLAGE OF SNOW MEADOW – DAY

The small town of Snow Meadow is a quiet town. Focus on a tattered sign that has 124 crossed out with 123 underneath, the population of the town. Then the carriage rolls past. The camera does a wide shot, showing stalls in the street and people dressed in lower class clothing, a bit tattered and old, selling things from fruit to veg to bread. The carriage stands out and the people stare at as it rolls past.

Its stops outside an old cottage right where the village has been cut off with old fences and pieces of wood. Half the village has been corned off. The Undertaker steps out, wearing the same clothing and carrying his suitcase from early. He throws a bag of gold coins to the driver.

THE UNDERTAKER

Keep the change

The carriage rides away and he approaches and slips through the blockade. Going through the old town, all you hear is fading noise from the people behind him and his footsteps.

A door slams and he looks towards a cottage. The camera focuses in on the door and it has a note, that been pinned to the door with a knife. He rips it off before opening it.

Its reads...

Beware the cursed witch of Snow Meadow

The Undertaker chuckles before pushing the door inside.

CUT TO

8- INT. WITCH COTTAGE

A WOMAN cowers in the corner, staying silent. She sees the Undertaker and scrambles to her feet. She tries to speak but no voice comes out. Just her mouth moving.

WOMAN (Mouths, no voice.)

Help me, help me. I can't speak, I'm not a witch. I'm not a witch.

UNDERTAKER

I know you are not a witch. I'm a... private investigator. I am looking for the monster who did this to you. She looks like this.

The Undertaker opens his suitcase and pulls out a book with a picture of the Lady of the Phoenix on it.

UNDERTAKER

Is this her?

The woman nods viscously.

UNDERTAKER

May I stay here until night fall?

She nods before scurrying to the corner to hide. He sits down and stares out a hole in the window as he waits for the Lady of the Phoenix to return.

CUT TO

9- INT. WITCHES COTTAGE – NIGHT

Its night fall. Outside the window, the hills and the fields are glowing orange and yellow. She's coming.

The camera goes backwards showing the window he was looking through. It stops once the Undertaker is in view, watching the glow with a smile on his face. Dropping his possessions, he storms out the door.

CUT TO

10-EXT. OUTSIDE THE WITCHES COTTAGE

The Undertaker has stopped outside the cottage, he is growling and his eyes have turned from Hazel to sparking gold. His body glows a dark black, as he gets on all four. The camera focuses on his eyes as they change shape and black fur appears around them. The camera zooms out and the Undertaker is now a wolf. He runs towards the glowing spectacle on the hills.

CUT TO

11-EXT. THE VILLAGE OF SNOW MEADOW- NIGHT

He reaches the hilltop and sits down, staring at the phoenix only meters away from him. Her orange, yellow and red wings glow as bright as a rainbow, shining with bright colour. The Undertaker admires her but isn't captivated in her trance.

The PHOENIX takes the shape of a woman with wings, her eyes open, glowing a bright red. She smiles at him.

THE PHOENIX

You hunt me down like a monster and yet you are a monster yourself.

The Undertaker growls as the camera again focuses on his eyes as he changes back into his human form. As the camera zoom out, he stands up brushing the dirt of his shirt.

UNDERTAKER

I don't kill, that's the difference between you and me. That makes you the monster not me.

THE PHOENIX

I am no monster.

UNDERTAKER

You steal their voices before feeding on their souls. You take young girls in the night once they are under your spell and they disappear, to never be seen again.

THE PHOENIX

I DON'T KILL!!!!

Its falls silent as they stare at each other. Undertaker pulls out the book.

UNDERTAKER

According to the book, you are.

THE PHOENIX

Don't believe everything you read.

She holds out her hands and resting in her golden palm is a book. She drops it on the floor and then she moves back. He leans forward and picks it up.

THE PHOENIX

You want to know what happens to the girls? Read and find out.

He puts it in his pocket.

THE PHOENIX

We will meet again when you need me the most. I can already see the world turning. Flying metal. That's when you will need me.

UNDERTAKER

What do you mean?

THE PHOENIX

The darkness inside her is getting stronger. I can feel her from here. When she has lost herself, call me and the witch. Her humanity is evaporating. Oh and I'm sorry, about what is about to happen next.

The Phoenix then disappears and the Undertaker gasps in pain, blood trickling out his mouth. He collapses to the ground as he puts his hand behind him and pulls out the object from his back. He brings it to his face, revealing a glowing feather ad then it goes black

CUT TO

12-INT. INSIDE THE FUNERAL PARLOUR - DAY

The camera focuses in on The Undertaker's face as he stirs and wakes up. He sits up and he lays on the table, his clothes torn from the attack. Focuses on the skin where his wound should be, but there is nothing but skin. No wound, no blood.

CHRISTINA

You should really be more careful.

The camera goes back to reveal the funeral parlour before focusing on Christina, who leans against the wall with her arms crossed.

The Undertaker looks at her as he sits up.

THE UNDERTAKER

I thought you had left town.

CHRISTINA

And leave you to die a horrible death? I think not. You should be grateful I stayed, if it wasn't for me you would be a corpse in your own parlour.

THE UNDERTAKER

Thank you.

CHRISTINA

You are most welcome. And the next time you hunt the famous lady of the phoenix, let me know. Two immortal beings are better than one.   

The Undertaker nods in agreement as Christina makes to leave only to stop at the door. She turns back to him.

CHRISTINA

Since I saved you life, will you tell me your real name?

THE UNDERTAKER

It's Arthur Edward

CHRISTINA

Are you lying to me?

THE UNDERTAKER

Maybe

Christina than leaves and The Undertaker stands up, pulling out the book the Phoenix gave her. He ponders her warning and everything goes back.

Fade out

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

13 1 4
As punishment for her past sins, Lia has served for hundreds of years as a reaper. Stripped of her soul and her memories, she exists in the reaper re...
1.4K 230 50
Emma thought death was the end, but it was only the beginning. Through the advancement of nineteenth century science, Emma has been brought back to...
977K 40.6K 35
Copyrighted 2020 **Book 1 in the Darkness Series!** **Completed!** *Under construction* There was a creature locked away miles beneath the ston...
585 169 16
| 2x Featured | ONC 2024 Ambassadors pick | ONC 2024 Honourable mention | "Be careful of the waters you tread in, Mr. Crawford because you might bec...