...But You Don't Notice at Al...

By ninjaspatchula15

Throughout middle school, Harry was Kat's best guy friend. They hung out together all the time, and they kne... More

Prolouge
A Singer
Stole My Heart
Isn't It Ironic?
Tell No One But Kevin!
A Good Night's Swim
Marco! Polo! Liam! Harry!
Nightmares and Pancakes
I'm Single, Marry You, French Silk Cones!
"Let's Go To The Mall"
Best. Day. EVER!
Harry Styles
Shut Up!
Harry, and Louis, and Landon OH MY!
Well That was Awkward
Muffin!
What Happens to Little Girls who Lie
Whipped Cream...and I Know it!
Attack of the Graceful Kats
At Least I Didn't Get Drunk
Whoops!
Fall For You
You Can Take Me Home
Same Old Games
"Dating"
Intervention
The Universe Ships Hat
Can't Fight This Feeling
Nobody Compares
Good Morining, Darling
Closer
My One Love
Kit-Kat and Twix
Right Where I Belong
Epilogue

The Interview (of doom)

2.1K 36 14
By ninjaspatchula15

"Line up!" said Blair having us all line up like we did at the concert.

We all lined up and she assesed us the same way as she did at the concert. "Kat, put on more mascara" she threw me the mascara wand and I obeyed. "Harry and Liam are fine," she said "Zayn" she added sternly.

"FIne," Zayn sighed putting his nerdy glasses in his pocket.

"Louis, put the suspenders over your shoulders, it's no use if they're just hanging there, "and Niall unzip your hoodie, okay you're all ready," I threw the mascara back to her, she caught it and put it back into her pocket.

"Okay boys," said Tom walking in right on cue, "and girl she added. "You're going to wait backstage then run on after the interviewer announces you,".

"Two minuites till showtime," said someone sticking their head into the room we were in.

"Now go!" said Tom. The six of us walked toward the wings, Harry and I stuck towards the back taking slow, tired steps.

"I'm so tired!" I groaned.

"Same," he said.

"Hurry up, slow pokes!" yelled Louis from in front of us.

"Slow down carrot!" I yelled back at him.

"Touché" he replied.

"Hurry up!" said the stage manager, we're live in thirty!

The six of us ran to the wing of the stage. "In 5....4....3....2.."

"Hello! And welcome to 'Let's Talk London!" said a peppy looking 35ish year old woman walking onto the stage. "If you have a teenage girl in the house you might want to bring her to the tele, because we've got six artists here who are especially popular in Twitter world. Yep, six artists! Ladies and gentlemen; One Direction and the opening act Kat!". The crowd exploded. Not literally because in that case, the audience would die and then the firemen would have to come try to rescue everyone. Wait, if the stage caught on fire then I wouldn't have to go on! Quick, someone find me a match!

"Come on Kat!" said Harry telling me to go on stage.

I shook my head side to side and mouthed "no way!"

Harry rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand practicaly dragging me onstage. The audience was full of screaming teenage fans, and their parents. I plastered a smile onto my face, and hoped the couch we were all suposed to squeeze on wasn't far. Luckily we made it there. Liam and Louis each took a leg of the couch and Zayn, Niall and Harry sat in the middle with Harry in the center. Then it hit me that there was nowhere for me to sit. I was seriously considering sitting on the floor when someone's hands wrapped around me waist and pulled me down to where I found myself on Harry's lap. I looked at Harry who had a cheeky grin on his face. My face turned the color of a tomato as I looked out into a cround of teenage girls staring at me wide-eyed.

"Hey! Don't hoard Kat!" said Niall pulling me onto his lap.

"She was on my lap first though!" said Harry pulling me back onto his lap.

"But I'm older," said Zayn pulling me onto his lap.

"But I have curly hair," said Harry me back onto his lap and wrapping his arms securely around my waist so neither Niall or Zayn could pull me off. And so the torture begins.

That is when I realized that we were in the midst of an awkward silence. Um hello interviewer lady, isn't this your job. "I have something very important to say," said Louis breaking the silence. He paused for dramatic effect, took a deep breath and then screamed out "CARROTS!". Of course this caused the entire audience to start screaming and fangirling. That Louis is a smart one.

The interviewer laughed as if the awkward silence had never happened and started asking questions, "So, boys, are you happy to be home in London?" she asked.

"Yes," said Zayn, "It's very nice to be around places we know, even though it is for just a short while,"

"Um, yes, I'm from Ireland, so not really for me," smiled Niall causing girls to almost fall over.

"Yes, so I mentioned twitter earlier, and I did because a major trending topic is Kat, and you boys," said the interviewer,"any announcements you'd like to make?" she asked looking specificly at Harry and I. Just kill me now.

"Um, yes," said Liam, "this is Kat, she will be coming on tour with us as our opening act. Say hi Kat!"

"Um..er..hi!" I said waving to the audience.

"Yes we know she'll be on tour with you, I was referring more to Kat and one of you boys linked romaticly, there seems to be a lot of rumors going around," she said.

"We're all just friends for now," said Harry.

"Just for now?" she asked.

"Er...yeah you know, we all just met at our last concert and we're all having a great time getting to know her, right lads," said Harry.

"Yes," replied all of the boys.

"So Harry, does this mean you're interested in dating Kat?" asked the interviewer. Now it was Harry's turn to blush.

"Umm...." he answered. Something inside of me wanted him to say yes, why would I want him to say yes?!?!? What's wrong with me?!?!? "I never said that," he said finally.

"But do you want to?" she asked.

"Um, I haven't really thought about it..." said Harry.

"Well, think about it now," she persisted. Damn, they better be paying this lady good money for this, "would you want to date Kat?"

"Um...I..."

"Well, we're going to let Harry think that over a bit and we'll give you his answer after the break," she smiled into the camera.

"And we're off," said the guy behind the camera. I sprung up off of Harry's lap and turned to face him.

"I hate you!" I whisper screamed.

"No you don't," he smirked at me.

"Excuse me," yelled Tom waking from the wings and over to the interviewer, "my client will not be badgered by you about something so trivial as fancying someone," he said practically fuming.

"It's fine, Tom," said Liam.

"See there's no problem with it," she said sending him a plastered smile.

"Um, I have a problem with it," I said.

"Uh, yeah me too," said Harry.

"We're back in thirty," said the guy behind the camera.

"You two are just adorable, sell that," she said.

I heard Harry sigh behind me as he pulled me back on to his lap. I shivered slightly as he lightly wrapped his arms back around my waist tickling my side. "I'm going to kill her," I whispered. "and you're next,". Harry chuckled softly.

"In 5...4....3.....2...." said the guy behind the camera pointing at the interview lady. I don't know her name, I'm just going to call her Annoying. That is very fitting.

"For those of you who are just joining us, we are here with hit boyband, One Direction and up and coming music star, Kat," she paused for applause, "before the break, Harry was having troubles with the question as the weather he would be interested in dating Kat, any last thoughts Harry? It's hard deny you have no interest on someone sitting on your lap,".

She did not just say that, all the color drained from my face. I'm going to die. It's official. Blair can dress me for my funeral.

"Kat is a beautiful girl, and I've really enjoyed getting to know her, and we'll just see how it goes," said Harry. Wow, where'd that come from. That was impressive. I need to stop making so many mental comments.

"How about you Kat?" asked Annoying, catching me off guard.

"What?" I said unsure about what she was asking.

"Are you interested in Harry?" she asked. Seriously, who is paying her to ask all these questions.

"We're just friends," I said.

"Care to elaborate?"

"No," I said sharply. This lady really gets under my skin. Harry could obiously tell this as well and he laughed so softly only Zayn, Niall, and I could hear.

"So, are your boys excited to be on tour again?" she asked.

"Massively excited," said Louis.

"It's just great to get to interact with so many of the fans," added Zayn, "It's almost unreal,"

"I'm sure it is," she said, "So Kat," she said turning to me, "You're from England originally, correct?".

"Um, yes," I said.

"Where did you live?"

"Cheshire,"

"Oh, just like Harry?"

"Yup," I said. Oh gosh please don't let Harry figure it out! Be stupid Harry! Please be oblivious!

"Well that's all we have time for today," she said. Thank the heavens. "Thanks for coming out boys...and girl," she smiled falsely into the camera. "We'll be back after the break,"

"And we're clear," said the camera man.

"You're free to go," said Annoying giving us an obviously fake smile.

"Thanks," I said returning the false smile, and the boys and I went backstage.

"You idiot!" I said slapping Harry lightly in the face, "I swear I'm going to kill you,"

"You liked it though," he teased.

"I did not!" I said slapping his arm.

Blair walked over to us and just started laughing, "I look forward to the seven billion pictures I'm going to see of you two tomorrow on tumblr,".

"It's official! I hate you all!" I said.

"Awwww, bebz, you could never hate me," smirked Harry.

I hate it when he's right.

~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~

"Hey-ya hey-ya-hah," the familiar song blared through the speakers at the newly remodeled ice rink that Harry invited us all to.

Alice and Renee skated over to where Ryan and I had been seated. "You should really come skate with us," said Alice.

"Okay," I smiled glad for an excuse to get up. Every time I asked Ryan if he wanted to skate he said 'maybe later' or something like that. "You coming Ryan?" I asked.

"No, you go ahead," he smiled and flicked his hair out of his eyes.

The three of us linked arms and started skating in unison. Suddenly, I felt a huge pressure on my back and the weight of someone else started pushing me down, but then pulled m whack up again suddenly. I turned around to see a curly haired boy smirking at me.

"Harry Styles! How dare you try to push me over!" I scolded.

"Watch out Kat, he just wants in your pants," laughed Renee. Alice giggled along with her.

"Um, yeah, I have a boyfriend," I said slightly annoyed.

"Hey!" boomed the DJ's voice over the loudspeaker. "The next song is couples only, you MUST be holding hands, couples only!". I smiled broke out on my face. I quickly skated over to Ryan.

"Hey, Ryan will you go do the couples skate with me?" I asked.

"Um, no thanks," he said, "sorry,"

"Oh," I said, "that's fine. I'm going to go get something to eat,"

"Oh, I'll go with you," he said.

"Er, I ment I'm going to go pee," I said quickly skating away leaving Ryan there looking like a confused puppy. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes, we came here together and he doesn't even want to skate with me. I zoomed past someone, and they caught my arm.

"What's wrong?" asked Harry.

"Nothing," I said.

"Yeah right," he said.

"Okay, fine, Ryan won't do couple skate with me and I'm crying, you can go have your best friend all to yourself now,"

"I'm sorry," said Harry giving me a hug. I purposely made it awkward by just standing there. He took my hand, "Come on,". We both skated in unison hand in hand. We past Ryan and he gave Harry a look that could kill. I moved in closer to Harry. He looked surprised by this but we kept going till the song was over.

"Thanks," I said giving him a real hug.

"Anything for you Kit-Kat," he smiled, "now let's go get a fizzy drink,"

"Deal,"

And that was the first time I used Harry.

A/N: OMG I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG!!!! I'm sooo sorry!!!!! Omfg! Okay so I know it's actually suposed to be 1D updated right now, but I have writers block on that one and I'm so behind off updating I just needed to get something out there! XD so I hope you guys haven't given up on me cuz in still here! Okay this chapter isn't the best, but at least I got it done! I promise the next chapter will have DRAMA! Or did you all forget about Kat's date with Landon coming up hmmmm, I personally love how Kat sat on Harry's lap :) yes I'm I total Hat (©@puffinworld98) shipper....even though it's my book, but I also hope you like Landon.....and I'm pissed off and Ryan....stupid Ryan. Sooo anyway please vote and comment because if you do I will love you even more!!! Even you ninja readers out there....yeah you don't vote or comment but I see the reads....and I know your'e out there :) don't worry, you are safe here among othe ninjas...I am sad because I am sick :( okay this is a really long authors note, but TALK TO ME BECAUSE I MISS YOU! School is stealing all my time...I MISS THE INTERNET! Okay, I'm really tired so I probably sound insane :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 95 38
When Tara was little, she had a best friend but then had to move away. She found a new best friend but once again had to move. She found another best...
947 17 18
Kayles world completely turned upsided down when her brother, best friends and her boyfriend all left her life to tour with world famous boy band, On...
7.2K 49 30
Bella Disappeared years ago. Harry styles, her best friend, found her after 7 years. He learns things about her that he never knew. He falls in love...
21.3K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...