The Universe Ships Hat

Harry approached me as we all headed up to get to our rooms. This hotel didn't have big suites like the last few, so Niall, Zayn, and Liam are all staying in a bigger room for us all to hang out it, while Blair and I are sharing a room and so are Louis and Harry.

"Hey, I want you to come to the interview, and right after I'm taking you on our date, okay?" He whispered into my ear, his breath tickling my cheek.

"Yep," I said quickly before walking up beside Blair, but. Harry caught up. And stood on the opposite side of me.

Damn it, Harry! I find you attractive, and if you keep coming near me, I may just pounce on you. Ugh, this is difficult. The seven of us all squeezed into the elevator with our luggage. It was quite the squeeze, and with my fabulous luck, I ended up pressed up against Harry.

"Fancy meeting you here," he joked. I gave a weak laugh. The universe is obviously trying to tell me something....oh shit, the universe must ship "Hat". Damn you, universe! I don't want to listen to you.

Apparently, the universe didn't like that because at that exact moment, the elevator stopped moving. And the doors didn't open.

Shit.

Then the doors did open. I let out a sigh of relief. The universe is not out to get me.

"Our rooms are out to the left," said Liam as he walked out the elevator of his spot in the front...lucky.

I stepped forward only to run right into Harry and squish him against the side on accident. He smiled charmingly down at me "my apologies miss," he grinned.

I mummbled something unauditible in my embarassment and headed toward the elevator door. Harry reached out his hand to keep the doors from closing, and walked out. He kept his arm there until i got out as well.

"Thanks," I smiled awkwardly.

"Anything for you...girlfriend," he laughed. How can he be so light hearted? I've done everything I can to make him mad at me, damn it! I gave him a small glare. "too soon?" he laughed poking my side.

"Harry...why aren't you mad at me?" I sighed angrily.

"Because you want me to be," he gave a sly smile, "and I know that this just pisses you off even more. I'm not exactly sure why you want me mad at you, but I am resisting the power. You look cute when you're pissed off at me," he smiled showing his dimples.

I rolled my eyes, "that is quite possibly the most corny thing you've ever said,"

"But you like it, so I'm not regreting it." he smirked at me.

"Go get ready for your interview, you dork," I pushed him toward the hotel rooms.

"You know, if we want to make this all a bit more realistic, you and Louis should switch rooms. Then you'd stay with me," Harry teased.

"Not in a million years," I said.

"You weren't thinking that last night," he winked.

"Oh my gosh! Will you just shut up!" I yelled.

"Sure," Harry smiled. Damn it, I just gave the boy exactly what he wants. "I'll see you at the interview," he smirked.

I walked quickly to catch up with Blair.

"I would hate to be you right now," she said softly.

"That was a surprise," said Louis, "who knew kitty had claws," he teased.

We reached our rooms, I followed Blair into our room, and Louis went into the one next to ours.

"You alright?" Blair asked.