"Let's Go To The Mall"

"That's what makes you beautiful!" Harry and I sang as our driver, Carl pulled into a parking lot.

"No!" I said, "You told me I didn't need money,"

"I already told you, I'm paying,"

"Yeah, for the ice cream,but this is the mall!" Carl parked outside of the mall and we walked in.

"Well, you're going on tour, so you're going to need more clothes than you brought," said Harry. I knew he was right, I did nead clothes, when you're expecting to spend a weekend in London you don't pack your whole bedroom.

"I can have my clothes shipped here," I protested.

"We'd be gone by the time the got here, and besides this is more fun," smiled Harry.

"Fine," I rolled my eyes, he was still the same old Harry, "but I'm not letting you go into Victoria's Secret,"

"Damn," he laughed.

We walked out of the car, and into some mall that I had never been before. It was really big but not nearly as large as the Mall of America that I visited in Minneapolis. "Okay, where to first?" I asked.

(A/N: I'm american so I really have no idea which of these stores are in London, so please bear with me)

"Well first we're going to buy you all the One Direction shirts from delia*s," he laughed and dragged me to the first store. He grabbed every type of 1D shirt that they had there while I looked at graphic T-shirts. I grabbed one that said "A good old fashioned Grizwald family Christmas" and one that had a bow on it and added them to Harry's pile where he was checking out.

"Hey, I need clothes that I will actually wear," I said defensively.

"Fiiiiine," he smirked.

We left delia*s with two bags full of T-shirts. "Okay, where now?" I asked.

"F.y.e." said Harry with a smirk, "more One Direction T-shirts,"

"I think I have plenty already," I laughed.

"Hey, I'm paying, so I'll decide that," I rolled my eyes as he grabbed all the 1D shirts, books, CDs, and posters that they had.

"I really hate you right now," I moaned as he dragged me up to the checkout line.

"You could never hate MEEE," he laughed, "Now stop acting like a baby and be glad I'm buying you stuff,". He paid the guy and we left with another bag.

"Okay this is a LITTLE fun," I admitted as we walked through the doors.

"Yeah, so maybe.."

"Harry? Kat?" said someone cutting him off. I turned to see who it was. It was a boy about our age, I had no clue who it was.

"Er, hi?" I said. Harry chuckled

"Hey, Landon," he said walking over to the boy.

"We haven't formally met," said the boy who I guess was named Landon, "I'm Landon, I do sound of the boys' concerts,". Now I remember, he was the boy who gave me my microphone.

"Oh, yeah, I remember you," I smiled. Man, he was cute. He was tall with dark brown hair and really pretty light blue eyes that I felt like I could stare at for hours.

"Yeah, so i'm guessing that we'll be seeing a lot of each other on tour," he smiled.

"Yeah," I said. Wow, I'm great with words.

"Hey, how about I enter my number into your phone so I can send you updates on umm...sound....things," he said.

"Sure," I said blushing and handing him my phone and he entered his number in.