Intervention

Louis stepped forward, "Kat," he said slowly, "This is an intervention"

I laughed nervously, "What? What do I need an intervention for,"

"Kat, you need to realize you have a problem," said Niall.

"What problem?!?"

"I told you Niall, she's in deNIALL" said Louis.

"Did you just make a pun?" I asked.

"Shh," said Louis putting a finger over my mouth, "your time to talk is over,"

"Guys, this is stupid..." I started.

"Just hear us out," said Blair with a serious expression.  Shit just got real.

"I don't even know why I need an intervention!" I yelled.

"HARRY!" They all said in unison.

"Oh..." I trailed off.

"I'll start," said Zayn stepping forward.  He pulled a letter out of his pocket.  And so it begins, "What are you doing, Kat? I understand you may be in difficult emotional situation right now, and my advice for that is always to follow where your heart takes you, but this may be a different situation.  You and Harry's emotional situation has affected both you and his careers, and the band's well being.  What I'm asking you, is to make a decision.  And then I made a little line and wrote Zayn."

Everyone looked at me expectantly.

"This is ridiculous," I said.

They all sighed angrily.

"We were having Zayn start because his was the best and we wanted you on board," sighed Liam.

"Yep, well, I don't think an intervention is the best outlook for me, I just need some time to think," I turned around, but Louis grabbed my arm stopping me.

"Katherine! You can not just walk out on your own intervention!" He said.

I sighed and plopped myself down on the couch, "Okay, let's get this over with. Go"

"I'm next," said Niall, "I thought you were just going to read these letters, so I'm not really ready to read it out loud.  But here it goes," he cleared his throat, "Oi, Kat! How are you?  So you should tell Harry you like him because it's really obvious.  I like you better than his other girlfriends, so yeah. Okay, I don't understand an intervention, bye.  Love Niall,"

I let out a little laugh, "I can see this is a very serious intervention ," I smirked.

"Hush!" Blair scolded.

"I'll go," said Liam stepping forward, "Kat, you're great.  You're sweet and talented and nice and beautiful, but you're driving Harry insane.  With all that's going on, Harry can't be a functioning member of the band.  This on-going argument between you needs to stop so he can be an active part of One Direction.   You need to end this, even if it means breaking his heart.  I tried to make this as short as possible, you're welcome.  Sincerely, Liam."

"Although I haven't known Harry for as long as these lads have, but I know he is one of the most sweet and charming boys I've even met,"

"After me of course," said Louis.

"Louis! Don't interrupt!" Said Blair, "as I was saying, if you have feeling for him, then you should go for them.  I don't know what you're afraid of, Harry would never hurt you.  If you don't have feelings for him, that's another story, but he's trying so hard to make this work.  You should too.  Xx, Blair.

"I'm last," said Louis giving me a small smile, "Kat, I've known everything from the start, and I think there's something you should know.  Harry saw something familiar in you from the start, but just couldn't put his finger on it.  He's had such a busy few years, and is exhausted, we all forget things all the time.  One time, Niall forgot who I was.  I walked into his room and he started screaming that he didn't know me, and I had to remind him that I was in One Direction with him, but back to the point.  You shouldn't hold forgetting you against Harry.  Moving on, Harry treats girls right.  I know he brought over Marika, but that was just to make you jealous, he was very nice to her.  Lastly, Harry's in love with you, and as stubborn you are, he's even more stubborn than you are.  Harry's never going to give up on you.  So get your shit together.  Sorry, that was a bit harsh, at the end.  Okay, bye.  Louis."