Marco! Polo! Liam! Harry!

A/N: here's the new chapter, hope you like it!....yep that's about it!

"What kind games do you play in the pool in America?" asked Harry from the other side of the pool.

"Hmm," I said still in a state of disbelief that I was swimming with Niall and Harry from One Direction, "Marco Polo, I guess,"

"Oh, I remember playing that one when I was little," said Niall.

"Well then, lets play," said Harry.

"Not-it!' said Niall.

"Not-it," i said immediately after him.

"I guess I'm it," sighed Harry.

"Close your eyes," I smiled. He did and Niall and I each swam to a far away part of the pool.

"Marco," said Harry.

"Polo,'' answered both Niall and I, Harry blindly swam towards Niall, but Nial swam away pretty fast, I always knew leprechauns were quick.

"Marco," repeated Harry.

"Polo,'I said quietly and he swam in my direction. I swam away as quick as I could, but accidently ended up in the corner.

"Marco," said Harry from nearby.

"Polo," I answered sheepishly.

"Polo," said Niall from the other side of the pool.

Harry got closer to me, he put his hands on the edges of the pool boxing me in. "Marco," he said.

"Polo," I whispered. Harry got even colser, our noses were just about touching. His leg bumped mine.

"Got you," he said opening his eyes. I blushed, "oh, sorry," he said. i dived under and swam to the middle. My heart beat was up, who knew that a game of Marco Polo could be so intense. I saw Niall whisper something to Harry and Harry whispered something back.

"Everything alright?" I asked.

"Yep," said Harry quickly, "Now, you're it!"

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

The bell rang as we entered our favorite (well the only) ice cream parlor in Holmes Chapel, Ellie's.

"Hello, Harry," smiled Emma, the owners daughter who was eleven. She's had a crush on Harry ever since we first started coming here we were eleven ourselves. Either Harry is just oblivious or too nice to say anything about it. "Oh, and hi, um Katelyn was it?"

"Kat," I correcteed her.

"Right," she said, "would you like your regular twix snowstorm? Obiously you would," she smiled, "what would you like Katie?"

"Kat," I corrected her, "I think that I'll try that as well,"

"And I'm goin to try a cookie dough snowstorm instead this time," said Harry.

I paid for the ice cream and we walked back outside. We each took a bite of our ice cream, and looked at each other.

"Switch?' I asked.

"Definately," laughed Harry. I handed my snowstom to him and he passed me his as well.

"Yeah, cookie dough beats twix," I said.

"No way, twix is better," said Harry.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," I laughed, "now, lets go back to my house and work on our project,"

Harry groaned, "Why can't we ever do anything fun?"

"Quit complaining, my dad's coming home early and will probably murder you if we're doing something besides school work," I said.