Reverie » Black Clover

By astertataricvs

a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream. «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» ー come and have a t... More

ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴍᴇ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜs ʙʀᴀᴛ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀᴄᴀsᴇ || sᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ
ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʙᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ
ʏᴀᴍɪ sᴜᴋᴇʜɪʀᴏ || ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴄᴜᴘɪᴅ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍɪᴅɢᴇᴛ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴘᴛ. 2
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍɪᴅɢᴇᴛ ᴘᴛ. 2
ғᴜᴇɢᴏʟᴇᴏɴ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʀᴇᴅ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅᴇᴅ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ (ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ (ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
sᴏʟɪᴅ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ɢʀᴀᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴘs
ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴘᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ
ᴍᴀɢɴᴀ sᴡɪɴɢ || ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ɢᴇsᴛᴜʀᴇ
ʟɪᴄʜᴛ || ғɪᴇʟᴅs ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴅɪᴠᴜʟɢᴇ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴇɴᴠʏ
ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴘᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴘᴛ. 2
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴘᴛ. 2
ʟᴜᴍɪᴇʀᴇ || ʜᴀɴᴅғᴜʟ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀᴄᴀsᴇ || sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴅɪᴠᴜʟɢᴇ ᴘᴛ. 2
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴠᴇʀᴀᴄɪᴏᴜs
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍᴇ
ʜᴀᴍᴏɴ ᴄᴀsᴇᴜs || ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss ᴄʜᴇғ
ʀʜʏᴀ || ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀssᴍᴇɴᴛ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ɪᴛ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴡᴏʀsᴛ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ɪɴᴛʀɪɢᴜɪɴɢ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || sᴀᴅɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴡɪғᴇ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴄʟᴜᴍsʏ
ᴍᴇʀᴇᴏʟᴇᴏɴᴀ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʀᴇʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ/ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs || ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ʀᴇᴍᴇᴅʏ
ɴᴀᴄʜᴛ ғᴀᴜsᴛ || ᴇɴɪɢᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ

ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ

7.7K 270 132
By astertataricvs

Requested by blackcloverstories

I don't know why I can't mention you :(

Happy reading!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Captain Fuegoleon had chosen you to be in the same group with his brother Leopold. Despite that you're a peasant and not a royalty; the Captain still chose you to side with his brother since you're a hardworking and optimistic Magic Knight. He resembles you like the girl version of Leopold because of how strong-willed you two are and developing yourselves to become stronger. Nevertheless, he conversed with his brother about you. Upon hearing what you were capable of; the young vermillion was delighted and excited to see you ー and that's when your friendship with him began.

After you accomplished your mission together with Leopold, you two opted to go back to your headquarters to take some rest today. Fuegoleon praised you for successfully doing your job and gave you two a motivating speech as the Captain of the Crimson Lion Kings. Subsequently, the captain had prompted you to take a rest and have your day off, hence you comply with his orders and saluted before leaving his office.

Leopold was supposed to step outside his brother's office when he was halted in his tracks.

"There's something I want to inform you, Leopold," his captain said.

"What is it, aniue?" A curious tone was evident in his tone while he stood straightly in front of his honorable brother.

"The Evergreen family hosted a banquet for their eldest son's engagement. Apparently, we're also invited for that celebration," he explained and crossed his arms over his chest. "And the most important part is... they wanted everyone to have a partner for the upcoming dance in the banquet of theirs. Therefore, you must invite someone over and be your partner in the dance."

Leopold's lips parted as he succumbed the words that his brother had said. This is utterly ridiculous! Why does he need to find a partner for that stupid dance! As if he would dance in that banquet willingly! He would just sit in the corner and watch the people dance on their own until the music stops. That ludicrous dance isn't mandatory on every occasion if you wanted to dance then you dance, if not then don't. He's not stupid enough to don't have a simple knowledge of celebrations.

"Why do I have to, aniue? I can just sit while they're dancing!" He protested to which Fuegoleon shook his head disapprovingly.

"You have to, Leopold. Since you're the one who would take my place in that event."

Upon hearing his brother's remark, his mouth fell wide open staring at the captain with disbelief. "Why would I take your place, aniue?!"

"I have important errands to take care of on that day, so I trust you to take my place instead and give me my regards to the Evergreen family," was all he said before returning back from scanning the files.

Leopold was still stunned, can't believe that he needs to attend the banquet and find a partner for the dance! Because of it, he was in a crucial predicament!

Who the hell should he ask when all surround him were mostly boys. He doesn't have any girl friends that he can consider as his close friend, all were just a mere acquaintance for him. Until your face suddenly appeared in his head...

Then it hit him.

You're the only hope that he has! He was your friend for goodness sake! How can he forget you?! He felt horrible! Now he already has someone who can invite to the party and be his partner. However... the only problem is if you would agree to come to the party with him. This causes the young lad to ruffle his hair in frustration; whether you decline his offer, he would still persuade you to come with him since you're the only girl he's close with. Also, it's just one dance, it won't harm you.

You are his last resort so he would never let it slip and he will do anything just for you to accept his invitation.

•••

"Okay!" Leopold's jaw dropped as you agreed to his proposal in an instant. He thought that it might be hard for him to persuade you but instead ー it was the actual opposite of what he presumed. He merely stared at your smiling face with a vibe of an innocent little girl.

"Y-You will c-come with me?" He asked in disbelief, and you only nodded like a kid.

"Yeah, if that's what you want... though I'm not really good at dancing," you meekly said while scratching your cheek.

Leopold's slouched body straightened up in a mere second and pumped his fist, very ecstatic that you accept his invitation.

"Don't worry, (Name)! We still have two days to practice!" He exclaimed causing you to giggle at his excitement.

"It didn't cross my mind that you're great at dancing, Leopold," you cooed to which the said guy blushed at your statement.

"I-I've been invited to a lot of parties since I was a kid! Of course, I know how to dance!" He defends.

"Of course you are, you're a royalty after all," you barely said and Leopold recognized the sullen tone in your voice. "Are you really okay with me being your partner? I'm not a royalty and... there are girls in our squad who can take my place instead and also... they are a noble just like you."

Although you're giving him a smile, he was aware that it was a forced one. It's true that there are noble's in the squad that can take your place, but it doesn't change the fact that they're just a mere comrade of his and you're the one he wants to be his partner rather than anyone else. It might be weird to everyone for Leopold to like a girl since he's not the one who can consider about loving someone due to he's engrossed of making himself to become stronger. However, to much their expectation, the aggressive and obnoxious lad that they've known had actually fallen for an innocent, strong and a commoner girl which is you.

He thought that being in love with someone was a nuisance and a hinder in his goals in life but it's actually different. It inspired him more to attain his dreams and work hard for you to acknowledge him and show off to you how manly he was. With you motivating him and would always praise him how he's so strong, he can't refrain the violent beating of his heart and the ecstasy he was feeling. It's really a pleasant sensation inside his chest and stomach.

"I don't even care if they're a noble, (Name)! You're the one whom I'd choose so quit degrading yourself and let's start practicing!" He huffed and briskly grabbed your arm, dragging you to a certain place where you two can practice.

Little did you know, Captain Fuegoleon overheard your conversation and a proud smile etched on his face.

"Goodluck, my dear brother."

As the two of you got inside a specific room where you can practice. Leopold ambled towards the middle of the massive room, looking around while his hands were on his hips. You also wandered your eyes and scanned the room; the walls were painted similar to your squad's robe, big windows in front and golden chandeliers hanging on the ceiling. The only furniture inside was the couch at the right corner with a coffee table and a single shelf.

"We can practice here." Leopold spun around to face you.

"Isn't it already obvious?" You sneered, and the flame magic-user awkwardly laugh.

"(Name), let's start practicing," he stated, outstretching his dominant arm indicating you to grab his hand. A faint blush dusted on your cheeks as you stare at him asking you for a dance. Gradually, you walk towards him and reluctantly hold his hand.

"First, you need to wrap your arms around my neck then follow my lead, okay?" He instructed you which you only nodded your head, signalling him that you understood his instruction.

Without further ado, he swiftly grabbed your waist that causes you to flinch at the sudden physical contact. Leopold noticed your squirming body and can feel that you're uncomfortable from his touch. He was slightly felt dejected when he saw your repulsive reaction. The young vermillion takes the hint and hastily remove his hands on your waist.

You instantly look at him bewilderedly. "What's wrong?"

Leopold sighed, "I know you're uncomfortable, (Name)... I guess we can continue this tomorrow."

He flashed you a saccharine smile which makes you bit your lower lip. You sensed that you offended him by your reaction just now. You didn't mean to upset him, it's just... you're not used to the opposite sex touching you in that way, it really makes you uncomfortable and fidgety. Despite that Leopold doesn't mean any harm, the new sensation you got from him was indeed unnerving. However, you need to practice your dance since it would be a very extravagant party that you will attend. It's your first time to be in a noble party hence you must not bring shame to Leopold specifically to Captain Fuegoleon. He invited you so as well take this as a privilege and thank him for inviting a peasant like you.

"Leopold, I'm really sorry! I'm just not used to having physical contact with boys so... I hope you understand. But... I will try my best and I won't let you down! Let's practice again! I sincerely apologize!" You bowed.

Leopold was a bit shock at your sudden apology. He stared at your bowing figure and he felt a slight tug on his heart once you uplift your face and stared at him with confidence. He won't be mistaken that he saw a slight spark in your eyes while staring at him. Seeing you so endearing; he can't help but fall in love with you over again.

He's really glad that you're the one he fell in love to.

"Well I can't take down your offer when you're giving me that look," he chuckled and handed you his hand once again. "Shall we?"

You happily nodded and took his hand. Then after you wrap your arms around his neck while he holds your waist; the two of you started to dance, smiling to each other.

•••

The day of the banquet had finally arrived. Leopold was outside the base waiting for you to appear. He was wearing a black suit with an orange button-up shirt inside and a black necktie. It's already seven in the evening and the party will start in an hour, which you still have the time to reach there.

As the young vermillion awaits for your presence, he heard footsteps coming inside the headquarters and he looks at the big doors to confirm that it was your footsteps. Once the person appeared, his eyes widen a bit upon seeing you with his brother. But what caught his eyes is how magnificent and enchanting you look tonight. Your hair was fixed into a messy low side bun with nice waves and your (colour) tea-length gown that compliments your body with matching (colour) stilettos. His eyes were transfixed on yours and he can't even avoid his gaze because you veritably look dashing tonight. He can feel his face flame up by just seeing your gorgeous face smiling at him tenderly.

He snapped out from his trance once you and Fuegoleon were now in front of him.

"Isn't she beautiful, Leopold?" His brother suddenly inquired to which your face flushed to what he just said.

"A-Ah yeah! You really l-look beautiful t-tonight!" He stammered then rubbed his nape.

You only stared at your feet and fiddle your fingers, avoiding eye contact with your partner for tonight. "T-Thank you, you l-look handsome as well."

The two of you blushed in sync while looking at elsewhere. Fuegoleon who was witnessing your awkward and embarrassed faces made him chuckle and amused because of your behaviour towards each other. It's really obvious that you have feelings to one another but too oblivious to notice it by yourselves. He is certain that something good will happen at the party tonight. No doubt about that.

"Well, you two should go now before the banquet would start. Have a pleasant evening to both of you," he gave you his regards and the two of you started to go to the venue where the party will be held.

The ride to the venue was really awkward, you two didn't even utter any single word and just kept silent until you reach your destination. Both of you were looking at the other side of both windows of the carriage and watch the surroundings that you came across to.

When you reach your destination, Leopold instructed you to hook your arms around his, which you comply with him without a word. Upon entering the said mansion of the celebrant, your eyes shone in amazement once you sight the luxurious and extravagant hall inside. Many royalties were gathered inside the place and you felt a churning sensation formed in your stomach. Honestly, upon seeing the visitors and how luxurious the place was, you suddenly felt inferiority towards everyone ー even Leopold who doesn't mind you being a peasant made you feel so small and out of place.

Although you're a commoner and surrounded by many noble's, you outstandingly blended with them well, they won't even recognize that you're a peasant due to your appearance tonight. You really want to thank your captain for buying you a gown, you really owe him.

"Are you alright?" Leopold asked as you two went to a vacant table.

"Yes, I'm fine," you assured and Leopold being a gentleman, he pulled a seat for you to sit on. You blushed at the sweet gesture and thanked him.

Momentarily, the one who hosted the party welcomed you all and say his speech. Everyone clapped as he finished his dialogue and the royalties started to interact with their friends or acquaintances. The two of you stayed in the table, still not speaking to each other. As time pass by, a piece of sweet and slow music suddenly played which everyone began to ask their partners for a dance. Realizing that Leopold is with you, your heart pounds with anticipation within your chest. Side glancing to take a glimpse at your date for tonight, a hand abruptly appeared in front of your face, sighting that Leopold was asking your permission to have a dance with him.

"Take my hand, (Name)," he coaxes, and you gladly took his hand, hauling you from your seat then dragged you in the middle of the dance floor.

You hooked your arms around his neck and Leopold hold your wrist as the two of you dance along with the sweet music. These two days that you have practiced, your dance really improved and you're not stepping on his feet every time he guided you. You're really happy that you're the one he asked to be his partner and invited you to the party.

You really love him with passion.

"(Name), look at me." His baritone voice rang in your ears causing you to comply his command ー as if you were brainwashed by him.

Your (colour) orbs locked gazes with his, his eyes were staring intently at you making you hypnotize by his beautiful eyes. You even felt that the time slowed down and all your senses were only focused at the man holding you. The music gradually disappears in every second you stared at him. Leopold felt the same thing as if everyone had vanished and the only one that he's seeing right now was only you. He doesn't care about the people inside dancing with sweet music. Your beautiful face is enough for him to stare at and complete his night.

"Hey, (Name)..." he trailed while his eyes are still fixed on you.

"Yes, Leopold?" You responded with anticipation. You saw how the young vermillion gulped and maintain his composure. The intensity of his stare wanted to make you melt right in an instant and you felt how he add some pressure from holding your waist and you can notice the bead of sweats forming on his forehead.

"I like you, (Name)..." he said with courage and fire sparked in his eyes.

Your eyes widened in shock upon hearing his sudden confession. Your lips parted and your breath hitched after he said those four words. The two of you stopped dancing and stare at each other's eyes. At first, you can't comprehend what he just blunted but in a brief second, your lips curved into a smile and absentmindedly kissed his cheek due to the blissfulness lingering inside you.

Leopold was astounded at your bold move; he scrutinizes your face who's smiling widely and how you pushed his face towards yours with the help of your arms wrapped around his neck. He gasped once your faces were an inch closer then you rest your forehead against his with eyes closed.

"I like you too, Leopold," you confessed.

"Y-You like me?" He asked in disbelief. He wanted to confirm if he really heard it right. But his clouded mind was cut off when you spoke.

"I like you ever since the day when you saved me from our mission together to capture the bandits. Since then, I admire your strength and willpower to become stronger. At first, I thought you're a spoiled brat because you're Captain Fuegoleon's little brother... however, when I met you and know you for real, you proved me wrong. You're a kind, courageous, strong and a sweet person; you didn't even mind me joining your group despite that I'm a commoner. You even motivated me that I'm going to be a great Magic Knight where I can help everyone with my own strength and said that I'm a strong girl. You don't know how happy I am when you said that to me, because of your motivating words... I fell for you and I really admire you."

You recede your head and look at him lovingly. Pink hues dusted on your cheeks while keeping your smile. Leopold who listened to your confession... he felt his heart hammering through his chest. He was beyond ecstatic to hear your confession and most of all... you have the same feelings.

Leopold can't keep the euphoric sensation filling his well-being, to his instincts ー he suddenly gave you a hug and buried his head against the crook of your neck. You were surprised at his abrupt action but halfway, you smiled and hugged him as well.

"You don't know how happy I am to hear your confession, (Name)..." he mumbled, adding the pressure of burying his head on your neck.

"I should be the one saying that... for a royalty like you to love a commoner like me... it's really surreal."

Leopold retracted his body from yours and peered at you. "I don't care if you're a commoner," he softly said and kissed your temple. "I love you for who you are."

Your smile widened at his remark, "I love you very much, Leopold."

"Every single day...I can't help it, I can't help myself from falling in love with you over and over again," he says and placed his hand on your waist. The two of you resume dancing, along with the sweet song playing inside the hall.

Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Leopold is such a sweetheart ;-;

Hope you liked this chapter ♡

Don't forget to vote and comment!

NEXT: Finral x Reader

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 5.2K 26
Black Clover Oneshots of all kinds fr Requests - ❌ Smut - ✅
52K 1.4K 8
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙏, and purest beauty on the land appears out of nowhere bringing such a big chaos to those who he captures his beauty. ⌗ various! b...
683K 15.7K 143
I don't see many of these, so I thought I could create one. Characters that'll I'll include: ~Asta ~Fuegoleon ~Luck ~Mereoleona ~Nozel ~Yami ~Yuno...
45.2K 465 10
A collection of various reader x black clover character scenarios, and character x character one-shots. Request our closed. Enjoy!