Battle Scars (Discontinued) [...

By iAkarini

(Poorly written, Discontinued) At the age of 4, things started change. Things began shifting, and shifting un... More

Prologue
(A/N)
3 Months Before
Part I
Chapter 1| Entrance Exams
Chapter 2| Hero Academia
Chapter 3| Vs Part 1
Chapter 4| Vs Part 2
Chapter|5 It's You
Chapter 6| A Old Ally
Chapter 7| Accepted
Chapter 8| Obstacle Race
Chapter 9| Human Cavalry Battle
Chapter 10| The Next Step
Chapter 11| Tension
Chapter 12| Strength
Chapter 13| Shou Vs Hedgehog
Chapter 14| (Y/N) vs Bakugou
Chapter 15| A Smiling What?
Chapter 16| 10 Years Part 1
Chapter 17| 10 Years Part 2
Chapter 18| 10 Years Part 3
Chapter 19| 10 Years Part 4
Chapter 20| 10 Years Part 5
Chapter 21| Ri and ZerΓΈ
Chapter 22| Trouble And Ri-ZerΓΈ
Chapter 23|All for a Better Future
Chapter 24| Wings
Chapter 25| A Few Days
Chapter 26| Dreams
Chapter 27| A Team
Chapter 28| To Pass
Chapter 29| That Night
Chapter 30| A Twist
1k Special| Lose It
Chapter 31| Flow of Memories
Chapter 32| A Start Of Something New
Chapter 34| "I'm Human"
Chapter 35| Run
Chapter 36| Chase
Chapter 37| The League
Chapter 38| For My Sake
Chapter 39| Conquer Your Demons
Chapter 40| Don't Leave Me
Chapter 41| My Time is Up
Part II
Chapter 42| Never The Same
Chapter 43| Old Me
Chapter 44| Platform 9
Chapter 45| Lovely
Chapter 46| Night Skies
Important Update
Chapter 47| Blurred
Chapter 48| Rebrand
Chapter 49| Rival

Chapter 33| Relax

598 24 24
By iAkarini

Chapter 33| Relax

—5:52 PM

Everybody was starving and panting, especially the five as in Iida, Todoroki, Midoriya, Bakugou, and you. It was only natural to have the leaders of the class to go head on through the forest.

Bakugou's dominant arm was throbbing and shaking from over using his quirk. He had to use his other hand to steady it so it wouldn't be that obvious.

You, on the other hand, was cold as hell...and starving. The drawback of your quirk is that it takes energy to produce the flames. Overuse means that it leaves to a significant amount of temperature drop.

You felt an warm and firm hand on your shoulder, immediately you were attracted to it.

"Why the hell are you ice cold?" Bakugou asked, his eyes brows furrowed in concern.

"The after effects. My temperature is going to return to normal in a few, but food speeds up the process." You explained with a shrug. You lit a small, black flame in your open palm before extinguishing it by closing your palm back up.

"T-That's better than being...out...of breath all the...time." Midoriya panted, pausing after a few words to take a breath.

"I mean- a drop in body temperature can cause hyperthermia right?" You told him with a joking smile.

"Oh..."

"Don't worry.." You brought a fist up to your chest and hit it a couple of times. You laughed. "I was made to be a killer machine like this, plus, I'm not weak like Hedgehog over here."

Before Bakugou could shout anything vulgar back, one of the pro heros spoke up.

"Looks like there wasn't a point of hurrying you after all." The dark haired hero chuckled at the sight of the class being roughed out by the Earth Beasts created by the blonde.

"'A little over two hours' my damn ass." Sero complained after quoting one of the pro heros.

"Ughh...I'm going to starve to death!" Kirishima sighed, looking worn out from all the sprinting and switching plays.

"Oops, my bad. I meant by our standards as pro-heros."

You rolled your eyes and rested your shoulder on Bakugou's shoulder. The ash blonde didn't seem to mind, he only clicked his tongue at you.

I didn't get tired as easily back then did I? But then again, I usually worked non-stopped...

"Hm, it was pretty impressive to have my Earth Beasts to be figured out so quickly and easily. You guys are good," The blonde hero, Pixiebob, grinned and pointed her "paws" at the five of you. "Especially you five, the lack of hesitation and indecisiveness...I'll take it that comes from past experiences?"

The pro hero was right. Especially about you. Everything you learned was from tears and past experiences. Things come differently when you learn lessons through tears and go face to face with your fears.

"Hey, Shou?"

"Yes?"

"Give me some of your damn flames, I'm hungry." You bluntly stated to him, staring at his left side.

The bi-colored haired male gave you a slight nod in response before pulling up his sleeve to keep it from burning. A rather large orange and red flame ignited in his palm. Your (E/C) orbs lit up like a child in a candy store. Immediately, you took in a deep breath, but not for oxygen, but for the fire.

The single red and orange ombré flame in Todoroki's palm had vanished.

"Thanks Shou, I feel much better." You said with a small smile to your childhood friend. Todoroki nodded once again as a response with Bakugou staring at you with a frown.

"What the hell, icyhot?"

"Ah, I have been meaning to ask...is that child one of yours?" Midoriya pointed at the boy with a baseball cap that had two spikes on the front. And a scowl.

"Oh, Kouta? No, he's my nephew. Come say hi Kouta, you're going to be seeing them for a week." The woman replied as the boy walked up to Midoriya with a way too familiar scowl.

"Um, hi! I'm Izuku Midoriya, I'm in the Hero course at UA. Nice to meet you." He introduced himself to the child, reaching out his hand to be shaken.

The boy scowled again and brought his fist back, his aim was on poor Midoriya's sensitive spot. Iida was giving the boy a lecture about how inappropriate it was, but Kouta walked away with a few curse words.

"Kid thinks he's so cool." Bakugou sighed with a small smile at the back of the boy retreating.

"Reminds me of somebody." Todoroki and you said in sync, with the same montone. Immediately you turned to him and exchanged high fives.

"OH GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK!" Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"Enough talking, go get the luggage from the bus. Then once you're settled in your rooms, dinner's in the dinning hall. After, go cool down at the hot springs, unwind and relax. The real deal starts tomorrow, so prepare yourselfs." Aizawa instructed the class.

—Dinning Hall

"The Girl's dormitary is just a regular sized one then?"

"Heard the boy's place is massive! Hey, can we come and visit it?"

"Sure! The more the merrier!"

Bakugou who sat beside you was stuffing down food, well, so were the others. Everybody in the class acted like they haven't been fed for days at least. You laughed at the ash blonde when he suddenly chocked on rice he was trying to stuff down his throat.

"GAH!" Bakugou coughed as he startled Midoriya who was on his right.

"Who the hell told you to eat that fast?" You shook your head with a laugh.

"S-Stop laughing...you midget! I'm dying over...here!" Bakugou tried to shout in between coughs.

"Oh well, sucks to be you I guess." You smirked and continued on eating. Midoriya sweatdropped and thought to himself, that's not very...heroic.

Eventually, the blonde stopped his coughing fit.

"Akari-Chan! Let's meet up together at the hot springs tonight, alright?" Mins shouted to you from who knows where.

"Sure." You answered with your mouth full of rice.

The hot springs reminded you of a rather...scarring memory. Hopefully, history wouldn't repeat itself and you won't make that same mistake again.

Ever.

You never seen such a beautiful hot springs in your entire life before. Especially for one that's in the middle of a forest, usually you'll think the water's filled with leaves or something, but it was cleaner than the ones in those luxurious houses.

The warm water distracted you from being uncomfortable in your own skin with other girls around. Although they noticed the marks, they said nothing.

"MINA!" Jirou and you shouted in surprise as she popped out from under in front of the two of you.

"Oops, sorry. I didn't see you two from under, ahaha." The pink female laughed. "This place is amazing! They even have their own hot springs!"

"I agree! But you can't see me at all Except this weird hole in the water!" Hagakure joined in, creating small splashes so everybody could know where she is.

"That's okay though, we all have our strengths and weaknesses." Urakaka replied, sighing happily as she rested her arms on a nearby rock structure.

You got up and sat with your feet dipped in the warm water and hair tied up in a bun (Short hair can be down). Kicking the water occasionally, you muttered something to yourself.

As everybody in the girl's area chatted away about different topics, you stared up at the moon, watching as clouds passed it, making it dark all of sudden. It reminded you of a certain night, you looked down at your right inner wrist and at the pattered tattoo.

Two years already passed, huh?

Meanwhile...

"What are you going on about Mineta? You've staring at it for a while now." Midoriya asked the short boy with the purple balls on his head that had been staring at the barrier for a while now.

"What we yarn for is behind this wall..." The boy creepily muttered.

"You see..." Mineta continued on. "Even now days, times like this can happen. When the Gods above smile down at us, accidents like this can happen. The boys' and girls' bathing schedule can overlap...such a happy accident...happy...accident."

It caught the attentions of several, including Midoriya, Kaminari, Kirishima, Bakugou, and Iida. With red blooming over their faces, their hearts started to race.

"R-RETRAIN YOURSELF!! CROSSING THIS LINE MEANS THAT YOU'LL BE LOWER THAN EVERYBODY IN OUR CLASS!! NOW TO MENTION, THIS IS NOT A GESTURE THE GIRLS' OF OUR CLASS WOULD APPRECIATE!!" Iida started lecturing Mineta with his signature hand gestures.

"YOU TRY CROSSING THAT BORDER AND I'LL FUCKING ROAST YOU-" Bakugou stood up with his regular angry face before getting dunked into the water by Todoroki.

"Too loud," Todoroki frowned, responding bluntly, yet calmly. "If you're worried about your Ri-Chan, there's somebody up there, so you don't need shout."

"Ah...so annoying." Mineta smiled before rapidly scaling the wall like nobody had seen before. "WALLS WERE MADE TO BE SCALED!! PLUS ULTRA!!!"

Before the boy could see over the border, Kouta, the little boy from before, appeared out of nowhere with a slightly frown. A few murmurs from him, Kouta pushed Mineta back down to his side with the purple balled boy cursing as he fell.

"Thanks Kouta!"

"We appreciate it!"

As the other girls thanked the younger boy, you chuckled to yourself as the poor boy got a nosebleed and tumbled down the other side of the wall. You didn't need to worry about him, as you saw the familiar green electrical waves.

"You'll be a great hero, Izuku. But you lack the confidence Katsuki possesses. And Katsuki lacks the thinking you have. If only you two could balance it out." You sighed, submerging half of your face into the water.

"Then there's always the bad guy. Me."
——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 8.8K 44
(bakugou katsuki x villain!reader) MAIN STORY COMPLETE "They're just cards. So why do they hold so much meaning" Please don't do this to me I love y...
114K 2.8K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
833K 25.6K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
22.5K 990 23
"π•Šπ•žπ•šπ•π•–. 𝕀π•₯ π•ƒπ• π• π•œπ•€ 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿ 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...