The Alpha's Daughter: Book 2

By Iamagalaxypotato

◼◼The Alpha's Mate SEQUEL!◼◼ ◼◼On going!◼◼ Ember Cast, the daughter of the Alpha, isn't like her family. She... More

Disclaimer!
TEASER!
Ch 1: Why I want to be a warrior
Ch 2: Trouble
Ch 3: Unwilling change of plans
Ch 4: Flashback
Ch 5: Mate?
Ch 6: My first time... playing beer pong
Ch 7: Face Massage
Ch 8: The Truth Comes Out
Ch 9: Hard decisions
Ch 10: Best Friends
Ch 11: New Years Eve pt1
Ch12: New Years Eve pt2
Ch 13: New Years Eve pt3
Ch 14: New Years Eve pt4
Ch 15: Secrets Are Revealed
Ch 16: Escape
Ch 17: Poison Oak
Ch 18: Surprise Visitor
THANK YOU
Ch 19: Everything.
Ch 20: Unforseen Feelings
Ch 21: Memory Lane
Ch 22: Moon Day pt.1
Ch 23: Moon Day pt. 2
Ch 24: Where Am I?
meet the characters
Ch 25: My Hero
Ch 26: Her
Ch 27: It begins
Ch 28: Home Videos
Ch 29: Marked
Ch 30: It Is Time
Ch 31: Group Bonding
hello again !
Ch 32: Goodbyes Are Always The Hardest
Ch 33: An Emotional Reunion
Covid-19

Ch 34: Big Announcements

88 3 2
By Iamagalaxypotato

**Not Edited**
*Five Months Later*

Bliss described by Webster's dictionary means complete happiness. Getting to wake up next to my amazing mate to go to my amazing job every single day is the exact definition of bliss. I really don't think I could get any happier at this point. I used to think that having a mate was over hyped, but I was so wrong. I hate admitting when I'm wrong but I have never been so wrong in my entire life. Just having someone made so perfectly for me is better than what I could've ever hoped for.

The day we arrived back home Axel moved into my room. We got to announce our new relationship status to our families, which was extremely awkward but I still wouldn't have had it any other way. My dad looked like he was going to have an aneurysm when I announced he was moving into my room too. However, our news was quickly put to shame when Everest and Valencia announced theirs in the cutest way possible.

Our assembly hall had been blocked off for about a week and only Scarlett was allowed to enter. Not even Valencia or Everest could enter. Mom and dad didn't quite understand but since she had rented it, she was allowed to have her way with it for the week. Suddenly, Saturday afternoon, a thick cream colored card appeared on our bed, that read

"Join us for a special evening in the assembly hall at 5pm Saturday, December 7th. Formal wear is required."

There was no signature anywhere. Axel and I contemplated on whether or not to go, but in the end, we decided to go.

Wearing a grey sweater dress with red over the knee boots, and a matching grey beanie, I was ready. Axel wore a red sweater to match my boots and plain dark jeans. Hand in hand, we started our trek over to the assembly hall ten minutes before 5pm. By the time we reached the building, the clock struck 5 exactly. Not wanting to waste anytime, we headed inside. My entire family sat inside, looking equally confused. The only missing members were Everest and Valencia. I greeted my grandfather cheerfully, and introduced Axel.

It had been almost a full year since I've seen him. I had never gotten the chance to meet my mom's mother, so my grandfather was on his own. He had lost his wolf years ago, but I'm not sure how or why. The next person I greeted was my grandmother, my dad's mom. Her mate is still alive, but is away for business. She had already met Axel plenty of times before and was not shocked to hear we were together.

Next, my eyes landed on Aria and Noah, and their twin daughters, Grace and Charlotte, who just turned 15. They had had a hard time getting pregnant, so their daughters were younger than me. However, Nessa and Christopher had their son, Dexter a few months after me. I pull him into a quick hug and introduce Axel. Him and Axel have always gotten along well in the past, so he was quite pleased to hear our news. I give Gracie and Charlie a pleasant hug as well. Gracie eyes Axel with her wide brown eyes. I swiftly introduce him as my mate to my extended family, followed by a squeeze from Axel's hand in mine.

Unfortunately, Angie and her mate, Lucas are not in attendance due to just having their third pup, a baby boy named Leo. Their oldest, fourteen year old Grayson and middle child, ten year old Hazel tried to attend, but ultimately was forced to stay with their family. Tyler brought his husband, William, and Tyler's sister Sophie, who is now 25 and her boyfriend, Jackson. Sophie and Jackson brought their little girl, who is getting ready to turn two years old, named Violet. My mom holds the baby majority of the time we spend in the assembly hall, gushing over how grown up Sophie is now.

My eyes scan the room with pride for my beautiful family. I realize that Wilfred is still missing, but I remember quickly that he is out helping others in need, in the human world. Being pulled from my thoughts, I hear Scarlett's familiar voice asking for everyone to be seated. Axel and I sit with his friends, Jasmine, Hunter and Garth. We watch the stage as Scarlett makes her way over to us, to sit next to her girlfriend, Jasmine. They're not mates, but still love each other greatly.

Valencia and Everest appear from behind a curtain that separates the stage and backroom. Everest grabs the microphone and holds it in front of the pair.

"Friends and family, thank you for joining us tonight for this special evening," Everest starts, "as you may or may not know, Val and I recently got engaged and will be hosting a wedding here, in a week. We, however, have more news to share with you all." he returns the microphone to the stand and disappears backstage, leaving Val there, smiling.

He returns with two large balloons, labelled 1 and 2, and a needle in his hands. Valencia leans forward into the microphone and speaks.

"If you will please open the envelope in front of you on the count of three. One."

Axel and I grip the same envelope and begin to tear it open. "Two."

My fingers hold the flimsy piece of paper inside and start to pull. "Three."

The paper flies out and rests in my hands. A blurry picture labelled "A" and "B" causes tears to from in my eyes. At the top, in the same cursive font as earlier, it reads,

"Welcome baby A and B,
coming July"

Unable to catch my breath, I nearly choke on my tears. Axel wraps his hands around my waist and kisses my head. Applause and cries of joy fill the large space as everyone is over come with emotions. My mom leaps onto stage and pulls them into a large hug. She rests her hands on Valencia's stomach and kisses it gently. Val and Everest wipe at each other's tears. Everest pulls her into a bone crushing squeeze as he spins her around.

"I'm going to be aunt!" I exclaim, also rushing forward to hug my brother and his future wife. As Axel joins me on stage, my brother approaches the microphone again and speaks.

"Thank you to Scarlett for planning this evening for us," I expect that to be end, but he adds another sentence, "as much as Valencia and I love the attention, I'd like everyone to rest their gaze upon my sister and her mate. I believe he has a few things he'd like to share."

My eyes snap away from Valencia and to my mate, who was now kneeling in front of me, on one knee, holding a tear shaped diamond ring. I nearly collapse at the sight. I feel Valencia rest her arm around my shoulder and squeeze.

"Ember Elise Cast, you have been my best friend for as long as I can remember. I think we knew, deep down inside us, that we were always destined for each other. You really are my better half, and I know learning to trust and love again was difficult after him, but you tried for me. That is how I know everything is right. So, I know we have already accepted each other as mates, but I'd like to accept you as my wife too. Will you marry me?"

I don't even remember saying yes, but I did. In my heart, I know it was always meant to be Axel by my side. Everyone is suddenly surrounding us, congratulating us on our engagement, and my brother and Valencia on their pregnancy. I finally feel like everything is going right for us, for once.

I think back to all those times with Harley and thought he was the one, I realize it was all fake. He used my vulnerability against me and made me love him. He failed though, because in the end, true love really does win.

My brother clears his throat, gaining everyone's attention again. He passes the first balloon to Valencia and speaks into the microphone.

"Congrats to Ember and Axel, and welcome to the family, bro. If you all would please return to their seats, we have a few more surprises we'd like to share."

Everyone rushes back to their seats, patiently waiting to receive more good news. Valencia and Everest stand in front of the microphone, grinning.

"We have managed to hide this pregnancy for as long as possible, and will now be doing the gender reveal. The only one to know the gender of our babies is Scarlett. She has placed colored confetti in each balloon for each baby. We will be doing yellow for girl and green for boy, because screw gender stereotypes, and because these colors were on sale."

Everest hands the needle to Valencia and counts down from one.

"One."

"Two."

"Three!"

Yellow confetti flies through the air as everyone screams in excitement. Valencia jumps into Everest's arms, crying. After a full minute of crying, everyone manages to compose themselves long enough to pop the second balloon. This time, green confetti bursts and more crying ensues.

"As if we haven't made you cry enough, Valencia and I have decided to get married, right now."

Suddenly, Jasmine stands, holding a bible and approaches the stage.

"Our friend Jasmine here got her marriage license years ago for her brother and his mate, and has graciously agreed to marry Val and I together."

Watching my brother marry the love of his life has my heart squeezing itself. I realize that I can't wait for Axel and I's marriage. That being said, we're not doing that here, right now. I want to enjoy being engaged just a little longer, but who knows. Now that Jasmine stays at the pack house, we might just get married soon. I only know one thing, and that is that I love my best friend.

By the end of the ceremonies, it's almost 10pm. We managed to stay all evening, just talking, eating, and enjoying each other's presences. Axel and I bid goodnight to everyone and head back to our room.

Back in our room, we immediately collapse on the bed, tangled in each other's arms.

"I love you," Axel murmurs in my ear, sleep evident in his voice.

"I love you too."

-_-_-_-_-

Author's Note:

Hi everyone!!!!

I cannot BELIEVE how far we've come in this story. From starting off as good friends to ENGAGED??? I really just love them together, and they may not have been the plan from the beginning, but I somehow knew it was right.

I will (hopefully) start editing the rest of the book as soon as I can.

Thank you for this wild ride <3

Next chapter may be the end, who knows what I will do.

Don't forget to vote & comment (it really helps!)

ILYSM <<<<<<33333333

~Galaxy Potato <<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 31.9K 66
Both have Alpha blood. Edith Silva is on a mission for one thing: get her pack back. Can she take it back in time? West Stryder is on a mission for p...
1M 48.8K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...
649K 21.9K 59
In a world where werewolves no longer have fated mates, Blake wants someone who she knows will be there for her unconditionally. But she also wants h...
2.8K 53 33
Angel just moved to a new town in order to start her life over. She left behind everything that she owned and just ran. She needed a fresh start wher...