Two Can Play At This Game (A...

By 1Dnialler

Harry and Liberty were childhood sweethearts until Harry became part of a world famous boy band One Direction... More

Two Can Play At This Game (A Harry Styles Love Story)
-Chapter1
-Chapter2
-Chapter3
-Chapter4
-Chapter5
-Chapter6
-Chapter7
-Chapter8
-Chapter9
-Chapter10
-Chapter11
-Chapter12
-Chapter13
-Chapter14
-Chapter15
-Chapter16
-Chapter17
-Chapter18
-Chapter19
-Chapter20
-Chapter21
-Chapter22
-Chapter23
-Chapter24
-Chapter25
-Chapter26
-Chapter27
-Chapter28
-Chapter29
-Chapter30
-Chapter31
-Chapter32
-Chapter33
-Chapter34
-Chapter35
-Chapter36
-Chapter37
-Chapter38
-Chapter39
-Chapter40
-Chapter41
-Chapter42
-Chapter43
-Chapter44
-Chapter45
-Chapter46
-Chapter47
-Chapter48
Epilogue

-Chapter49

126K 2K 627
By 1Dnialler

“Libby, we’re going out for a meal for your birthday, we’re leaving in five!” Paul shouts from the apartment door, I let out a groan and throw my head back. My feet are killing me! I went around the shopping centre with Harry for five hours in a one piece and black TOMS.

I don't think I have had so many blisters and bruises on my feet, they are killing! After Harry and I came home, he said he had to go out some where with Louis, so he got dressed into proper clothes and then left leaving me a kiss on the lips.

I don't think I have had to carry so many designer makes? I mean Harry wouldn’t let me have the normal shop brands, I had to have the designer brands which made me feel even guiltier. I think I have round 14 bags of clothes, over 20 new outfits.

I'm quite surprised that Harry even liked shopping with me? I'm not picky but I'm a girl and he is a boy, he shouldn’t like shopping. So for the last half of the day I have been alone in the apartment and I haven’t left the sofa, I'm too scared because, 1 I might break something and 2 my feet are killing to even as much as walk.

I won’t be seeing much of Harry tomorrow because he has rehearsals so I'm spending all day in this apartment again because I haven’t got the guts to go outside.

“LIBBY are you done yet?!” Paul bangs at the door and frees me from my thoughts, I swear to myself and stand from the sofa onto my feet and let out a small cry.

“I need another five minutes!” I shout back and then run into the bedroom.

Opening my suitcase I pull out floral printed skinny jeans and a purple of the shoulder top to tuck in with a moustache printed on the front. Then I take out my black ballet shoes and put them on, I don't even check in the mirror if I look ok.

Sprinting to the door and grab my phone from the sofa on the way and open the door to be met by Zayn, Liam, Niall and Paul. They are all dressed smartly but casually in chinos and either a plaid top or a simple tee shirt.

“Took your time,” Niall smirks at me as I run my fingers through my hair to brush it,

“Sorry!” I exclaim and give each of them a hug including Paul, “so where are Lou and Hazza?” I ask Paul as we walk down the corridor towards the lift.

“They are meeting us at the restaurant, they have to sort something out with the music and tech and everything for tomorrows performance,” Paul explains as we step into the lift.

 I nod my head and smile, the boys have decided to have a race to see who can make it to the bottom first and whoever loses has to buy the first lot of drinks.

The dinging echoes through out the lift as it notifies us as we pass each floor, Paul is on his phone typing away to someone, leaving me to awkwardly stand in the corner waiting for the doors to open so we can get out.

The doors does eventually open and a recorded voice notifies us we are at the ground floor, I am the first out and I look out to see if the boys are downstairs yet but it appears they aren’t. Just as soon as I think that the door at the side to where I am standing slams open and out comes a puffed out Liam, followed by Zayn and Niall last.

“That wasn’t fair! You pushed me Zayn!” Niall shouts and pushes Zayn over playfully, Zayn gets to his feet and jumps on Niall's back, Liam just stands there awkwardly beside me shrugs his shoulders and then nudges me to tell me to keep walking.

Paul, Liam and I all leave Zayn and Niall to have their little play fight, we get the exit at the back of the hotel when Zayn and Niall eventually catch up with us. There is a black jeep waiting for us out the back, Paul opens the door for me and I get it followed by Liam and then Niall and Zayn, Paul getting in last.

The jeep starts driving as soon as the door is closed and 5 clicks sound as we put on our seat belts, I feel my phone vibrate in my hand and I unlock it. ‘Sorry I haven’t been with you much :( see you at the restaurant?xxxx’ is the text I receive from Harry, I can't help but let the hugest smile break onto my face.

__

I guess you could say the restaurant last night was fun, its 9 in the morning and I guess you could say that I’m a bit hung over, not because I got steaming drunk but because I had a little to drink. So did Paul and the boys but I guess because I haven’t had any alcohol for a while I can't hold my drink for long.

Harry is scooting around the apartment finding things so he can go off for sound rehearsals for the day, and I can't help but be upset because I won’t see Harry all day. But I do get to see him tonight at the concert, and then Harry and I will be on our own for the evening and for tomorrow until 4 when we have to leave for the plane back to England.

Its weird the time difference hasn’t made me tired or anything, I guess I'm use to be up at all hours of the night. Perrie and Eleanor are catching the plane today instead of yesterday, but they don't get here until after the concert so it means the Zayn and Perrie, Louis and Eleanor will be spending time together and apparently Liam is happy to spend the night with Niall.

I can't help but feel sorry for Liam and Niall, Liam because he can't be with Danielle and then has to watch Zayn, Harry and Louis with their girlfriends and Niall because he hasn’t got a girlfriend full stop. I don't know if Niall wants a girlfriend or not, I haven’t really had that sort of conversation with Niall, when we do talk it is mainly about food.

“Found them,” Harry smiles in success as he plonks his body down onto the bed beside me and snuggles into my body,

“You lose everything,” I remark and giggle and harry nods his head,

“I know, I'm hopeless,” Harry shrugs,

“I completely agree,” I wink and then giggle again; Harry does a fake gasp and then lightly nudges me.“You said it yourself!” I exclaim and hold my hands up in defence,

“But you are a meant to make me feel better by disagreeing,” Harry pouts and then turns over onto his other side.

“Harry in the time you have known me, have I told a lie?” I reason with Harry,

“No,” Harry mumbles and turns back onto his other side so he is looking at me again.

“Exactly and I'm not going to start now,” I smile and kiss his nose,

“Ok fair enough, but I got to go, I'll see you at 4?” Harry asks me and I nod my head,

“Have fun,” I smile and Harry pecks my lips and huddles me into a hug.

“I will, missing you already!” Harry shouts from the hallway going into the living room and over to the front door.

I don't reply but turn over and pull the duvet over my head to block out the light; I close my eyes and let myself fall back asleep.

________

Who would have thought that at a last minute concert so many fans would know about it? I'm at the venue now and it is swarming with fans, it is unbelievable just how many fans these boys have. We are all sat in the changing room and talking about the most randomest of things.

Paul is running up and down the corridors trying to get things sorted out and we are all here chilling, I'm not lying when I say that I feel bad for not helping. I turned up at to see the boys at 2 because I got bored just staying in the hotel all day and I didn’t want to venture out and explore.

So when I came in the boys were practicing What Makes You Beautiful, there was a chair in the middle of the stage and the boys were circling around the chairs as they sang. I think they are planning on getting a fan to come up onto the stage and sing to her.

“Boys you need to get ready!” Lou, the boys stylist marches into the dressing and snatches away Niall's phone and slams it down on the table.

“Someone is on their period,” Louis mutters and gets up from the sofa, he earns daggers of stares from Lou, but he smiles innocently back at her.

“Well we will get changed now, gosh,” Liam says and gets up from the table and walks over to the clothing rack and takes off his clothes and takes off his top and puts on the one he is been told to wear for the concert.

It surprised me a little that Liam so willingly just stripes off whilst I'm in the room but I'm not going to complain, not because I find it hot but because I don't want to make things awkward. Harry, Louis, Zayn and Niall all sigh and walk over to the clothing rack and take off their clothes and strip from the clothes their wearing and then put on the new clothes.

“You are on in 5 minutes,” Paul announces, then Lou and one of her assistants appear in the room and cover the boys in make up , they apply gel to each of the boys hair, then hair spray. Niall does one of those over dramatic coughs and then pulls away from Lou and walks out the room. The boys follow Niall suit except Harry who stays back and walks with me.

“You looking forward to the concert?” Harry asks me as we hover down the corridor and following the direction in which the boys ran in.

“Yeah,” I smile and look up at Harry, who is smiling as well,

“I'm glad well I got to go, see you in the clothes changing? Don't hide my clothes again!” Harry smirks and then kisses my lips.

Paul is screaming in the background Harry's name and then it is Harry's cue to ran off and get on stage, I heave a sigh and shove my hands into the pockets of my black skinny jeans and then walk slowly down the corridor to the stage where Paul is.

I'm not going out and watching the boys this time; I'm just staying back stage and hanging in the corridors or something with Paul. I'm not intending on hiding Harry's clothes either, I'm in a nice mood today.

I find where Paul is and the boys are just gone up on stage, the fans screams are deafening and I have to hold my ears to stop them from hurting even more.

___

The end of the show came way too soon and they boys are all singing What Makes You Beautiful, I asked Paul about the whole chair thing and he said I will have to see. I'm standing up on the stairs so I can see out onto stage but people can't see me because I'm hiding behind joshes drum kit.

The tune of What Makes You Beautiful starts to play and then Harry runs off towards the stairs where I am to go off stage. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion; they don't need another costume change? They are in their last costume of the night?

Harry runs over towards me and holds out his hand, I open my mouth to protest but before I could Harry is pulling me out onto the stage and I'm standing on the stage between Harry and the boys, looking out at millions of fans.

I feel sick; I feel like I'm about to faint, but Harry's hand stays locked on mine and draws circles into the side of my hand in a comforting manor. Liam starts to sing his part and then I'm sat down on the wooden stool in the middle of the stage.

I feel my eye bulge from their sockets, this was planned for me? Harry is standing beside me his hand still locked to mine, Louis is the other side of me and then Zayn next to Harry and Niall next to Louis, with Liam up at the front of the stage with his back to the audience slightly and looking at me with a smile.

I feel my cheeks burning red and I end up looking down at my lap, but Harry's fingers touch my chin and guide my face up to look at him. Then before I could even do anything Harry's lips are on mine and he is applying a gentle kiss to my lips in reassurance.

When he pulls away I give him evils and think through how I am going to kill him, not only does that make things ten times more awkward but also he has kissed me in front of millions who didn’t even know we date.

He smiles at me with reassurance and gives me a look telling me to wait and see, the bridge where Harry starts to sing in the song comes and the boys all go in a circle and surround me, walking clockwise around me.

They are all looking me straight in the eye and smiling at me, I feel my cheek turning even redder as the song continues.

The song finishes and all the boys are a meant to come off stage but they don't, I go to stand up but I am pushed back to the stool by Louis and he winks at me. I run through my head how I am going to kill him for later.

“So, I know we are a meant to leave right now, but I want to make a little announcement,” Harry starts to speak into the microphone and makes his way from side to side at the front of the stage. He isn’t going to do it is he?

“So basically... Liberty and I here, well we are dating and we have for some time now,” Harry starts to speak; he is cut off by the screaming, some screaming with anger and some screaming with happiness.

“We have been dating for a month now? It is pretty serious too, can I ask you all to do me a favour?” Harry asks the crowd and they all scream back in agreement. I look down at my lap to hide my face because I know they are so many people in the crowd who are planning how they are going to kill me right now.

Then someone’s fingers are at my chin again and are guiding my face to look up, Harry is standing in front of me with the biggest grin on his face. “I want you guys to love Liberty as much as you all love Perrie, Daniel and Eleanor; do you think you guys can do that?” Harry asks the crowd again. He turns his body to the side so he is talking to the crowd but stays by my side.

I smile as the stadium erupts into screams of agreement, there are shouts of ‘I love you libby’ s. “Well I just want to say one more thing before we leave tonight,” Harry continues, then he leans down and places his lips on mine and kisses me passionately and lovingly.

The whole crowd erupts into screams, and the boys themselves are all taken in surprise but then start to tease us, my body stays in shock for a while but then I wrap my arms around Harry's neck and I'm being pulled up to my feet and then being swung around in circles.

Then I'm placed back down on my feet and Harry breaks the kiss, he raises his microphone to his lips and smiles at me. “I love you Liberty,” Harry grins and admits to the crowd, the place is erupted with ‘awws’ including the boys joining.

I look over at Louis and he passes me his microphone, I take it hesitantly and then bring it to my lips, “I love you too Harry,” I smile and then pass Louis back the microphone.

And that is the truth, I do love Harry and now the fans know that we love each other, but I know one thing.

 Harry leans down and whispers into my ear, “you know my ambition in life was to see your eye colour change,”

“What’s that got to do with anything?” I whisper back confusedly yet touched,

“I just got to see it,” Harry whispers back into my ear and then kisses my temple and takes my hand and pulls me up from the wooden stool and off the stage. We wave at the audience goodbye and then leave the stage.

I will get Harry back for embarrassment that he has caused me tonight, because Two Can Play At This Game.

                                                                              The End 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 100 31
Hazel Collins doesn't know what she has gotten herself into. Her friends have dragged her to a One Direction concert where she meets the love of her...
257K 10.4K 25
We all feel lost at some point in our lives. For Harry Styles it was when he was in a tragic accident that changed his life. After years of recoverin...
744 8 33
Darci Flynn was Niall Horan's best friend when they were kids. She missed him so much when he left for the X Factor. But he comes back after a while...
16.3K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...