The Cursed Sons of Dionysus

By annaiuuup

"It will be seven that will be your undoing and it will be eight who will rise for the revolution" You though... More

The office
Who Are We?
Garden of Gesthamme
Black and Blue
Fear + Fun =
The power of Attraction
It's Just You're a Demon
Till Illusions do us apart
Lies, Truths & Omissions
Shadows in memories
The god of Night
The visit
Madness & Ecstasy
Drunk in Love(?)
Hate is a strong Word
Mirrored & Masked
What is Sex, Love and the Truth?
Lunch (in) time
In and Out
The issue of Trust
The Goddess Awakens
Your Royal Highness
In the beginning
You can't Run You Can't Hide
The Rogue sun god
Ariadne
The silent man and the stars of night
Don't fight the past
Psychadelic visions
Until Death Do Us Apart
Death of the Universe
Crowds
The very real fear of lossοΏΌ
A Song That You Sang
Queen Astarte and the God of Eros
A Servant's Lover
It takes two balance a universe and two to love
Face your Fates
Face your Fate pt 2
How it came to be
In the eye of the beholder
Opulence
Love me Tender
A Collapse
A game of winners and Losers
Hera's final breath
Declaration of war
How it has to be
Peace of mind, war of the heart.
Rule of 3
Then...
When the universe died
Mine.
This is Gospel
Author's note

Death, Flowers & Brothers

3.1K 184 16
By annaiuuup

You had always blamed yourself for their death, it tormented you. That was why you had desperately ran away from your home town. Yet, for someone to confirm it, to say it out loud that it truly was your fault was unbearable. Hot tears welled in your eyes as your vision of Yoongi waxed and waned behind a wall of tears. Your cry was silent, you willed him to take it back.

"Yoongi...that isn't fair...", you tried weakly "How can you tell me they weren't real, my mum gave birth to me and my dad-How can you tell me I killed them like that...?" 

The fight left your body, all you wanted was to die there and then. It would have been easier to end it all. This was a cruel joke orchestrated by the gods. A lump in your throat caused you to swallow heavily. Yoongi hated that he had to be the one to tell you this. No matter what you were, your heart was still human, hearing something like this could destroy even gods. Of course it was difficult to hear that your life was a lie, Yoongi empathised with you, but you would have had to find out eventually.

"Think about it, think about it properly what was odd about your parents...?"

There were lots of strange things you noticed about your parents. It was the little things like the gaps in their time line or why they could never agree on when they got married and the details on how they first met. They just seemed to appear, they never spoke about their past or their childhoods....they seemed to exist and exist as two perfect beings. Too cookie cutter now you thought of it.

"You were an orphan after they died but what were the odds that on both sides you would have no one, no grandparent, no family beyond that, no nothing?" Yoongi continued quietly.

You remembered the authorities had looked into their families,  they looked at birth certificates, everything, even DNA analysis and found no one. Not a soul, everything only linked back to your mum and dad. You were the sole survivor of the family. Tears scorched your skin, you didn't want to believe them. They loved you and right now someone was messing with their graves. You had once overheard your neighbours joking that your parents were like  ghosts even before they were dead and you, you had remembered seeing those same neighbours at the funeral and loathing them for jinxing it.

Namjoon turned to you somber.

"Someone else is also tampering with your timeline, your life is an anomaly it doesn't fit in anywhere. You're impossible-"

"I need to see my parents." You interrupted

"They aren't real." Hoseok whispered.

"LET ME SEE MY PARENTS." You screeched as time creaked up with a start surprising Yoongi. He wasn't the one who started- he looked at you, his lips parting.

"Namjoon, Yoongi escort her to see her parents she isn't in the best place right now to be kept here..."

Yoongi and Namjoon reluctantly agreed. You were unpredictable, your energy was chaotic. If anything were to happen would they have been able to contain you?  It was becoming more and more apparent that you were very powerful. One look at your broken expression made them relent. It was unfair that you had been reduced to a mortal who had to carry an immortal pain. They had seen how humans handled tragedy. Nothing good every came of it. The least they could do after traumatising you was to bring you to your parents resting place.

Jin and Hoseok were left alone. Hoseok himself seemed restless drumming the desk he was siting on. Clank...Clank....Clank-Clank, Clank clank clank. The same rhythm over and over and over again it was driving Jin insane. He snapped and Hoseok to stop. Hoseok did so sensing Jin's souring mood.

The silence made Hosoek think about when he had visited you. You distinctly smelled of flowers. A fresh and sweet scent, it was very distinguishable because it would leave a bitter sweet after taste, it was the type of smell that made you instantly nostalgic so much so that if forced even gods to swallow tears. Only the flowers that smelled like that could only be found it one place.

Heaven.

"Jin!" Hoseok sprang up.

Hoseok had also been there before you answered the door that day. He saw you had collapsed on the ground through the window, possibly dreaming, but as you did a soft dusty light surrounded you, it glittered softly like gold under the lamp light that sat in the corner of your living room. As a living human being, you did something that was truly truly impossible. Entering the gates of heaven alive.

"She can enter heaven! I witnessed it-I thought I was mistaken but, the smell of the flowers!"

Hoseok explained his findings to Jin who was no longer even surprised. He drank a bit of his bottled water, annoyance ripping through his body causing the window of his office to crack. It was so frustrating, he needed to know who you were for the future of all Olympians. For the future, yours and his future."

"She said she dreamed of a rose and a garden- is it possible...that she travels to the heavens when she thinks she is dreaming?"

Hoseok grinned, still in shock but excited to find such an interesting human. Humans died entering the heavens unaccompanied. It usually meant instant vaporisation, but Astra was no ordinary human and she certainly was not a demon.

"So you and Astra...." he watched wondering what was going through his older brothers head.

"What about us?" Jin asked curtly.

He stared at Hosoek daring him, Hoseok wasn't backing down. He was already too intrigued...he wanted to know what it was about you, why did your body leave him so drunk and so needy? He nearly woke you up that morning with his lips back on yours, before remembering he had to respect you and your boundaries.

"You marked her." Hoseok stated "Not only physically you left a charm in her...is that why you're really upset, because we want her too?"

Jin said nothing, it was strange, he couldn't quite give you up even he knew deep down you were trouble. He couldn't complain, he came down to the mortal plain because it was chaotic, you were gifted to him by the fates, you were his excitement.

"You haven't marked a women since, well since-" Hoseok continued.

"You mean the demon girl?" Jin interrupted bitterly. "Why must you have her? You went to deliver documents to her house and told her that I told you to deliver them, you thought I would never find out?"

Hoseok smiled coolly. He explained he wasn't hiding their fun evening, in detail he described to Jin how he enjoyed your lips around his dick and how delicious you tasted. Another larger crack caused by Jin's rage appeared in the glass. Hosoek surveyed the cracks, annoyed that everything his older did was beautiful, even in anger, he was able to create such beautiful things.

"What do you feel for her?" Hoseok asked him eventually. "Do you love her?"

"I don't know." There was a cracking noise, faint, but they both heard it. Jin sat back in his desk chair hiding his anger with a blank face. Jin wasn't honest with himself. Ever.
"She has a charm you saw her...she seduces without her even knowing it..."

"It's more than that, that's why the glass is cracking...you marked her Jin. You fucking stole her for yourself. Is that why you moved her desk into here? For once Jin, be honest with yourself."

Jin wanted nothing more than to punch Hoseok in the face for being so clearly obnoxious right then, he knew he was doing it for a reaction. Taking a deep breath in, he tired to calm himself down, he couldn't turn on his brother. Not now. Not when he didn't even know what you were, you could've been something terrible and he was turning on his brother for you. He loved all his younger bothers dearly, they were all he had.

"You always found her attractive but you ignored it, even when you started to suspect that she knew-" Hosoek continued mercilessly.

"Why did you ignore it?" Jin interrupted Hoseok again, watching Hoseok'a every move.

"I thought it was a glitch, that my powers were acting up." Hoseok replied.

Jin opened one of his drawers finding a bottle of scotch, pouring into his glass and knocking it back, savouring the burn at the back of his throat. It was true Jin suspected something was wrong, he wanted to ignore it too. He didn't touch her at the time because he knew deep down his charm wouldn't even work on her, that somehow he would be turned down and he was right. You had a mind of your own, a will stronger than any weapon forged, he wondered where that would've gotten you in the end.

Hoseok spoke up again: "had you waited a little longer I would have done the same...I would have marked her, because Jin here's the thing I want her wether she's a demon or not and so do the rest of us."

Jin sighed to himself. It wasn't that you could've been a demon, it was the other that he feared. Between the two of them, they knew you weren't a demon. It was just out of mutual respect nothing was said and nothing was done. Like Hoseok has said they were staring lose their mind, you were so alluring soon it wouldn't matter what Jin had said. 

"She's not a price to be won Hoseok."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 327 10
"π‘ͺπ’π’π’—π’Šπ’π’„π’† π’Žπ’†." 𝑰 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓. That single dare to my Kpop lover colleague was the beginning of my lusting journey after those seven...
14.5K 615 9
"Seven deadly sins," You were going to be reborn seven times -- once in the world of each sin. "seven ways to win," Your mission is to help them bett...
6.1K 67 24
You are the 8th member of bts but things slowly changed .......you have been in a relationship with not one but all 7 of them they love you and you...
26.2K 1K 70
A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about when there are seven people involved? Ca...