My brain did it again!

By docistheboss

Sang recently moved to Sergeant Jasper and meets the GB and the SB men one by one. This is a fanfiction based... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Can I use bleach with this?
Little Note
Chapter 2 - So Cute I Could Puke
Chapter 3 - Bow chicka wow wow
Chapter 4 - Blush, Baby! Blush!
Chapter 5 - Oh, boy!
Chapter 6 - Clumsy
Important Note
Chapter 7 - Stuck in Heaven
Chapter 8 - Lalalalalalala! I can't hear you!
Chapter 9 - Feel That Beat! Boom Chicka, Boom!
Chapter 10 - Mine Is Better
Muy Importante <3
Chapter 11 - Nothing is Sexier Than a Turtleneck Sweater 🐢
Chapter 12 - Bongo Madness
Chapter 13 - Uh... What's Happening?
Chapter 14 - God Bless Men in Tights
Chapter 15 - God Bless Men in Tights: part 2
Chapter 16 - Grande Pumpkin Spice
Chapter 17 - Little and Big Things in Life
Chapter 18 - It's Getting Hot in Here
Chapter 19 - I Dare You To...
Chapter 20 - Grab Some Popcorn, Honey.
Chapter 21 - The Jungle Rats
Chapter 22 - Seeing double
Chapter 23 - Get me food!
Chapter 24 - Dead Rodents and Onion Socks
Who's next?
Chapter 25 - Fancy Shmancy Elderly Bingo - Part One
Chapter 26 - Fancy Shmancy Elderly Bingo - Part Two
A Little Help <3
Chapter 28 - Not quite an Epilogue ;)
Bonus #1 - How Hard Can it Be To Wash a Car?

Chapter 27 - Please Don't Quote Youtubers

2.3K 139 17
By docistheboss

Warning: If you're not comfortable with sexy time scenes, you can skip this chapter. You won't miss anything important to absolutely know about the story. 

Sang

It feels so intimate and yet innocent at the same time. Sean doesn't move as I get all the hair accessories out of his hair, his beautiful green eyes fixed on mine. I love his hair so much. It's curly, soft and perfect. Diving in his locks with both hands, I massage his scalp tenderly. I climbed on his lap a couple of minutes ago and as I was told a lot by the others, I realize I'm a squirmer. I mean, it takes me a while to adjust and find the perfect position. I'm sure they secretly enjoy it. I'll tell you something but don't tell them. I kind of do it on purpose. Don't blame me. If you feel the absolute need to blame someone or something, blame Miss Leo and tantric yoga.

Sean moans, enjoying the feel of my fingers on his scalp. Maybe it also has to do with me being on his lap too. Something stirring against my core tells me I scored some brownie points. At least from one of his brain. Hehehehe! * Laughing internally like a dork. * 

" Bring that pretty face of yours closer to mine, Pookie. " 

" Yes, sir! I'm going to put my kisser on yours and sh-mash that subscribe button, ring the bell to get all your kiss notifications, and I'll even leave a comment down below to tell you how satisfying your kisses are! "

I've been watching too many Youtube videos recently. 

Did I mention I'm a dork?

" When you say leave a comment down below... what exactly does that imply? "

I knew he was a dirty dog. I mean, there's Raven dirty and then, there's Doctor Green dirty. 

I wonder what they would be like together with me. In a bedroom. 

What in the world is going on through my brain? Did Raven leave porn on again when I fell asleep so I could learn stuff, as he told me the last time he did it?

" Isn't it obvious? You're a doctor. You should know this. "

" Please, enlighten me, Pookie. "

" Well... I would, you know... talk to your... little doc so we can get acquainted. I need to be patient with it since it's still probably scared of me after that hammock fiasco. "

Mortified, I close my eyes in the hope that he can't see my shame if I can't see him. I should've covered my ears. His quiet laughter does not encourage me the slightest bit to open my eyes. 

" Sang. Look at me. He likes you. A lot. Can't you tell by now? "

Oh, yes. I feel its joy.

Rather than answering with words, I rotate my hips twice and kiss him slowly. I always loved his kisses. Anything about him, to be honest. His smell, his personality, the way he treats me, his wonderful hair... and ugh, his lips. They're so perfectly plumped, warm, and kissable. He's a very sensual person. I love that about him too. A kiss from him feels so much more than just a kiss. It feels like he cares and like you're the center of his universe.

It feels like forever and too quick at the same time. One minute he's gently sucking the tip of my tongue and the next, our kiss is broken and we're both panting as Sean gets up, lifting me with him. He brings me to the nearest wall, which is the one next to my bedroom door. 

So close to it.

We could be on my bed right now, tearing each other's clothes but no. My back is pressed against the wall. Did I mention it's like one centimeter from my bedroom door? 

Like, come on, Sean! Why?

Oh. Oh! Lil' Doc - in my head, it's a rapper. Probably a wrapper too. Or at least Sean knows how to wrap it. Come on, doc! Wrap it! Wrap it good and push it good. Push it real good! Slow down the Salt 'n' Pepa, Sang.  

I get a little carried away in circumstances like this. Any circumstance, really. I guess if you've read this far into my story, you know how my mind tends to wander into Weirdland a lot. It's a relief to know my guys don't mind. In fact, I think they like it. It keeps them on their toes. 

" How about I make you feel really good, my love? " Sean murmurs huskily into my ear, biting it gently. A shiver runs all the way to my toes. I'm more than willing to feel good. 

At this point, I know it won't be a foot massage. I got the message and it was loud and clear. And hard. What I'm not sure about is if Sean is thinking about going all the way or not. I would be down for anything but I would prefer for all of my guys to be at least my boyfriends before... you know. I know they all want a relationship with me. We talked about it. I just don't want anyone to feel left behind. Or jealous. But maybe we shouldn't talk about intimate moments when it's with another of the guys. Keep each relationship special and only between each guy and me. Yes. Unless there's a problem we need to talk about in a family meeting, I'll keep it between me and each individual boyfriend. 

Family. My family. Thinking about the word and what it means to me makes me grin so hard it hurts my cheeks. They're already pink with anticipation. 

" I hope this grin means you're having naughty thoughts. " Sean says playfully. I know he wishes these naughty thoughts would become a reality and I'm going to make sure it will. 

Ha! It's like I know what I'm doing. I could fool some people but unfortunately, I can't fool myself. What if I ruin everything? I'm good at that. For example, there was this one time I tried to talk sexy with Silas when I spotted him at the gym with no shirt on. In my head, it sounded so perfect. I've imagined saying something like...

You look so good that I want to climb you like a tree and lick you up like a popsicle. 

What came out of my mouth was...

Wow! You're half-naked! Look, I'm drooling. Maybe if I go to my apartment right now, I could fill the bathtub with saliva.

How unsexy. And humiliating. Nothing new there. This is not a time to dwell on my mistakes, though. I need to have faith in myself and be courageous. After all, there is nothing to be afraid of. This man here gave me toilet paper so I could wipe my ass -wow, I finally said the a-word!- because I had the worst case of diarrhea and not only is he still around but he also wants to be intimate with me. Not many people would be able to do that after sniffing me on that fateful day. 

Be calm. Be confident. Be yourself. Relax, for Kamasutra's sake!

Hmmm, he smells so good... My nose trails his neck until his t-shirt gets in the way and I promptly get rid of it myself. No need to be wasting any time in asking him to do it. We're on a biological ticking clock, you know. The one ticking and bugging me to practice having children. No need to actually create one. After all, practice makes perfect, as they say. 

This is the only thing it took for Sean to move us to my bedroom. I got an eager one. Not complaining since I'm as eager as he is. They all drove me absolutely bonkers with want since the day we met. He deposits me gently on the floor so that I can stand and take a good look at him. How thoughtful, I think, noticing his lean but muscular frame with appreciation. He has that V driving my eyes to the sexy promise poking against the zipper of his jeans.  I've never been as excited to open a gift before. 

As my hands are shakily trying to do just that, he pushes them gently away, smiling cockily - hehehehe, cock-ily. I'm a child, don't judge. - and kisses me too quickly on the lips once. Too quickly in my opinion. 

" Nuh-uh. First, let's reciprocate. Off with the top, beautiful. "

" You want to see my tits, you perv'. " I joke and he chuckles, urging me on with a hand.

" Go on, sassy woman! "

" Alright, alright! " I laugh, taking my top over my head in a second. This is fun. A sharp intake of breath follows.

Did I mention I'm not wearing a bra?

No? Okay.

Well, I'm not wearing a bra. 

" Now I know why Brandon is calling them his precious. "

" I know, right? What a perfect pair. " I agree, pushing my boobs in front of his face. 

" Sassy. I'll have to report this to Owen. Or not. He'll enjoy that information way too much. "

Yeah, I hope. He'll make me call him Mister Blackbourne and make me do... things. Huh! Let's leave this info on a mental post-it for later. 

We're not losing time after that, making quick work at ripping - I mean, getting - the rest of our clothes off. Dang, he's gorgeous. We pause for a moment, drinking each other in. After all, even though I accidentally grabbed his crotch in that hammock outside our building, I've never seen it - or the rest of his naked person - before and the only thing I can say about would sound like...

ohmygodfuckmerightnowgbrrfffffffffffblammmmgggg

I never said I was a poet.

I do write books, yes, I am aware of that but if you saw him too, your brain would get as liquidy as Odo in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. I'm a nerd, sue me. 

Making grabby hands, I summon him over and he laughs for a second before lust takes over as our bodies collide together. Oh, the feeling of skin to skin is amazing! I can't get enough of him being so close to me. We kiss, deeply, then little pecks are exchanged and our tongues meet in a sensual dance as we explore each other. We take our time and I appreciate it. This is the first time I'm as naked as the day I was born with someone and I'm glad it is with someone I love and adore.

My love works me up slowly and stops every time I get close to climax. I almost want to bite him for torturing me so much but when his mouth covers my core and his tongue starts pushing on my clit and repeating the process while inserting a second finger inside me, all thoughts of murder are gone. Any thought, really. I'm putty in his hands. Just when I think it can't get any better, one of his hands come up and he plays with my right nipple. I explode into a million pieces, not able to see or hear anything for the longest time. Everything is sensation, pleasure, perfection. 

Holy fuck! We need to do this more often! Like, right now! I think, coming down my high. He chuckles and presses himself against me.

" Ready if you are, my love. " Well, of course, I didn't just think it. After all, my brain to mouth filter never worked that good.

But this time, this time, I'm going to participate. My hands feel left out. I'm positive it's a win when I hear him moan as said hands make contact with what his beautiful V promised me. We repeated the process for most of the night until we fell asleep around four in the morning. 

My guys had no idea what was coming for them. No idea. 

It is on!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 2.7K 18
Sang was happy, smiling and laughing and loving her boys. Until one day, she received news that could rip them apart. Tears are cried, anger is shown...
10.5K 501 7
This is a FanFiction Story based on the Ghost Bird Series by C.L.Stone. I do not own the characters or the series, but the story is from my own mind...
411K 24.6K 73
This story is the fanfiction version of In The Shadows written by the amazing Katydids. It is now an original, with a completed first book and the be...
28.7K 1.2K 24
This is a fan-fiction of C.L Stone Ghostbird series I do not own any characters except a few that will make a small appearance. This is a sequel to...