The boy who was given up

Galing kay Wasabi0_0Slytherin

Harry Potter, a young wizard thrust into a world of death, evil and lies. In order to navigate through the fo... Higit pa

Chapter One: The Night Of Terror
Chapter two: The incident
Chapter three: Diagon Alley
Chapter four: Welcome to the gang
Chapter five: Sorting
Chapter six: Class and confrontations
Chapter seven: The boggart and flying
Chapter eight: Weekends, God fathers and the strange man...
Chapter nine: New information, who is this dude?
Chapter ten: A disastrous end to year one...
Chapter eleven: Coming home and starting again
Chapter twelve: God fathers
Chapter thirteen: Parties and sleep overs
Chapter fourteen: The zoo
Chapter fifteen: Back to school
Chapter sixteen: First day detentions!?
Chapter seventeen: The voice
Chapter eighteen: McGonagall and Dueling classes.
Chapter nineteen: The diary...
Chapter twenty: Answers and secrets
Chapter Twenty-one: Stopping the basilisk and rage...
Chapter twenty- two: Inheritance...
Chapter twenty-three: Gringotts...
Chapter Twenty-Four: Training
Chapter twenty-six: Year three and secondary responses
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The inheritance...
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The scolding and the "incident"
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Memories
Chapter Thirty: Questions and TEA...
Chapter Thirty-One: The first date
Chapter Thirty-Two: Hostage
Chapter Thirty-Three: The new era
Chapter Thirty-Four: Christmas Special
Chapter Thirty Five: The Quidditch World Cup
Chapter Thirty Six: The Triwizard tournament announcement
Chapter Thirty Seven: The silent war
Chapter Thirty-Eight: DADA? I think not
Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Sleep Over Part One
Chapter Forty: The Sleepover Part Two
Chapter Forty-One: The Tri-Wizard Tournament Troops Part One
Chapter Forty-Two: The Tri-Wizard Tournament Troops Part Two
Chapter Forty-Three: Feeling light-headed?
Chapter Forty-Four: The Shadowland
Chapter Forty-Five: And the Champion is...
Chapter Forty-Six: Too Much
Chapter Forty-Seven: Getting out of it?
Chapter Forty-Eight: Helping Harry
Chapter Forty-Nine: The First Task
Chapter Fifty: The Clue
Chapter Fifty-One: The Garden
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Second Task
Chapter Fifty-Three: The Annoying Beetle
Chapter Fifty-Four: Ballroom dancing
Chapter Fifty-Five: Is that a promise?
Chapter Fifty-Six: The Final Task Part One
Chapter Fifty-Seven: The Final Task Part Two
Chapter Fifty-Eight: The Final Task Part Three
Chapter Fifty-Nine: The Infirmary
Chapter Sixty: The Beginning Of Forever
Chapter Sixty-One: Here is to Forever
Chapter Sixty-Two: Not Even Death Could Part Us, My Love.

Chapter twenty-five: Mastering and the holidays

8.6K 336 78
Galing kay Wasabi0_0Slytherin

The next day everyone was, metaphorically, sitting on the edge of their chairs in anticipation of what Harry was going to show them.

The excited whispers dulled as Harry moved from his position.

He was currently perched on the ground inhaling deeply and exhaling just as deep. Seemingly preparing himself. Without warning, Harry stood abruptly and raised his hands high. Flames erupted out and circled around the roof and Lucius was secretly grateful he did, in fact, invest in fireproofing before Harry started. All eyes were on the beasts made out of the fire, dancing around the room as if he owned it. Darting around beams and lighting the room with a beautiful amber light. The Dragon slowed and looked down on the spectators ominously. If they didn't know Harry was in full control of the dragon then they would have probably run for their lives.

The dragon crept closer to them as if scouting out a kill. Everyone leaned back away from the increasing heat, all but one. Draco stood and reached a hand out to the dragon and he smiled. Teeth flickering with ash. As the dragon reached a hand out to meet Draco's Narcissa screamed "Draco no!" 

But Draco wasn't listening. Even though they all trusted Harry they were well aware that he had only one lesson. 

As Draco and the dragon's hand met, the dragon turned from fire to water. Absorbing Draco's hand, the dragon smiled wider as he circled around him. Before leaning down and kissing the top of his head. Leaving a huge cow lick on Draco's head. Reminding everyone of when Draco refused to style it any other way. It was only due to Harry's protests did it change to a more natural style.

Everyone chuckled and came forwards more to meet Draco. The dragon once again became active and swam through the sky with ease. The dragon the spat out fireworks that turned into raindrops when they reached the spectators.

The whole scene was truly beautiful.

To end Harry wanted to leave an impression. He made the dragon disappear with a flip. All eyes turned back to him as flowers grew out of his palms, instead of just Draco's favourites, he included, Narcissa's, Lilies and Petunias. Even some that Dudley liked. Leaving everyone speechless. For the spectators who he didn't know the favourites of, such as, Sirius, Remus, James and Evan he put in some general favourites.

Once all the flowers had grown he made them spread. All around the room. Until the flowers reached the ceiling and flicked at their feet. Harry swept everyone off their feet, hauling them up higher so that they were each sitting on a thrown of flowers. All of their mouths dropped wide, admiring the work of art Harry made out of nothing.

As they were so high up they could no longer see Harry. Panicking Draco started furiously looking around, searching for him as he was worried that he was stuck down there.

As soon as the thought crossed Draco's mind, as if on cue, Harry rose from the ground in a cloud of black. Instantly easing Draco's worries.

Harry whispered to Draco as he reached him, "Hey was it okay?"

Draco looked at him with the widest smile, "Was it okay! It was amazing!" He then launched himself at Harry and gave him a massive hug.

They both laughed and Harry let everyone down slowly, getting rid of the flowers and any left over mess.

"That was amazing!" Petunia gushed as he embraced her son.

"Yeah bro I didn't know you could do that!" Dudley exclaimed.

Lilly, Evan and James walked over politely still not fully in the group.

They have been more included throughout the days they have spent at the Manor, although a few days cannot change the past, this was something they know.

After everyone was finished conversing they all headed into the lounge for some food.

-----------------------------

The rest of the holidays went by quickly. Harry and Draco became closer than ever, if that was possible. Everyone except Petunia, Dudley and Harry ended up going home a day after Harry showed them his powers but they visited often. Each time they grew closer and more casual around everyone. The past slowly closing. Being forgiven. Slowly.

Dudley became engrossed in magic and often visited Lucius, who loved to show him many of the artifacts he had collected over the years.

Petunia and Narcissa spent a lot of time together, mainly scheming and betting when their son's would realize they love each other and get together. Petunia reckoned that they would realize sooner but only admit it just before the inheritance. Narcissa disagreed, she thought they would wait until after the inheritance. Who would win? Only time would tell. A/N mwahaha i know...

There was now only two days left before Harry and Draco went back to school and Dudley, Harry and Draco were all sitting talking in Draco's room...

"Did Ron really say that! Ha that's crack up!" Dudley laughed as Draco finished his story.

"Yep I told you he was a thick head." Draco laughed and Harry playfully smacked his arm.

"I love hanging out with you guys, it's way more fun with the both of you." Dudley laughed and Harry looked mock hurt.

"What am I not enough for you Dud?" Harry asked cheekily.

"You know what I mean Har." Dudley replied and Draco laughed at his antics.

"Hey do you guys want to do something fun?" Draco asked.

"What like?" Harry asked curious, a mischievous glint in his bright green eyes.

"I heard mom and Petunia whispering about something earlier and as soon as they saw me they stopped, do you guys wanna find out what it was about?"

"Heck yeah count me in!" Harry smiled widely,

"Same here." Dudley stated also smiling.

"Sweet lets go."

The three of them ran down the hallway, slowing to a tip toe as they got to the straight where Petunia and Narcissa sat whispering.

They stood there analyzing for a minute before Draco whisper asked, "Harry can you do some sort of spell or use your powers or something, you know more than me."   

"Yeah i'll do a slight wind and let it whisper back to me." Harry whispered back.

At that point Harry picked up the wind slightly, so no one would notice, and started listening to the conversation.

"I'm telling you P, they will get together after the inheritance because they would want to know if they truly are before anything happens, even though they are obviously mates." Narcissa whispered.

"No I am telling you Cissa, they kiss before the inheritance then date after! They wouldn't want to leave things un resolved!" Petunia whisper argued.

Harry pulled back from the conversation with a face stained pink. 

"What did they say?" Draco insisted when he realized Harry was back from the conversation. 

"You don't wanna know..." Harry muttered whilst rubbing the back of his neck, not meeting Draco's eyes.

"What do you mean of course I wanna know." Draco whined, pleading to Harry.

Harry finally looked into Draco's eyes and instantly got lost. The deep mercury pulled him in and he was drowning. For the first time in his life he realized why he was so oblivious to everything else around him, flirting included, it was because he was already in love. 

The realization struck him hard and he couldn't help but feel his cheeks heat and a smile grow on his face.

"What?" Draco asked softly breaking Harry from his train of thoughts.

"You'll find out I promise." Harry said with a smile before running back up to Draco's room leaving behind two gaping boys.

"Is he always like that?" Draco asked Dudley.

"Yeah but never to you, that must be a big secret." Dudley replied before they both ran upstairs to meet Harry.

------------------------------

A/n Sorry that was a short chapter only 1324 words but oh well I wanted to post one. The next chapter will be them going back for year 3! Hope your enjoying and as always comment and have a great day/night! 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

119K 3.9K 31
The war had lasted years too long and Harry was left alone, the only one to survive on the battle field. He couldn't take it. But Death had different...
65.4K 2.3K 20
A week has passed since Sirius's death and Harry is not allowed to grieve. His friends think he is ridiculous, and when he tries to open up to them...
429K 15K 35
Y/N: Your Name L/N: Last Name H/C: Hair Colour E/C: Eye Colour S/C: Skin Colour F/C: Favorite Colour F/F: Favorite Food ...